Knock Knock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now this turned me on; seeing my wife flirt with another man online did something to me—to see how confident she was in the messages, to see what he thought about my sexy wife just did it for me.

I clicked on his profile (confident_bull). and had a read. I could instantly see why Jess liked him. From his profile, he seemed confident but not cocky, intelligent, and charming, and his pictures were very well put together. There was nothing sleezy; he was a little older than us, but not much at 42, with tanned skin and slightly greying at the temples, but in a distinguished way. He was 6 feet 1 with a broad frame that he kept in good order. In each photo, he was dressed immaculate and sported a very warming smile that showered off his near-perfect teeth.

Then I clicked on his last picture, it was a post-shower towel pic; somehow it was still tasteful; there was that smile again; and now you could see his muscular frame; he was not overly ripped, but he had an alpha look about him. Then I noticed the bulge in his towel; it wasn't so pronounced that it drew your eyes directly to it, but when you did see it, he looked quite well endowed, larger than my 7 inches if I had to guess.

The rest of that week was a blur of work, gym, time with Jess, and some amazing sex. She had really come out of her shell, her confidence was sky high, I'm sure in part to Mr. Confident Bull. We had talked about him in length, about whether Jess liked him enough to meet or if it was just an online conversation thing, she wasn't sure and just taking each day as it comes. They had both been exchanging messages multiple times a day that Jess was happy for me to see and be a part of. They both knew what was possible if things were to progress, but he was not too pushy and let Jess take the lead on more things. That was until Saturday evening, when Jess shouted from the kitchen "He's asked to meet".

I raced down the stairs, and she was just sitting there with her laptop open, staring at it. I picked up the laptop, and the more recent message from him was, "It has been amazing to chat with you this last week; you look like a remarkable woman, sexy, intelligent, funny, and very genuine, but I would love to chat with you in person, so I'm inviting you and your husband to my place tomorrow night for dinner and drinks so we can talk and get to know each other more. absolutely no strings attached, looking forward to hearing from you, Charles."

I did the only thing I could do for you; I just looked at Jess and said nothing. I was waiting to hear what she had to say.

Jess finally broke the silence with, "What should we do? Isn't this all a bit too soon? What if he's one of those catfish people?"

That last comment made me chuckle. "You mean, what if he's a catfish? I said, and I followed up with, Well, why don't you have another week of chatting? Maybe you could give him your number and you could have a quick video chat to see if he's real, then we can revisit his offer next weekend."

Jess didn't even reply; she just sat down, looking slightly shocked, and started to type. I decided to give her some space and went to the kitchen to clear up after dinner. Once that was done, I decided to pour her some wine and get myself a beer.

Something peaked my interest in the lounge; it sounded like voices. "Was it the TV?" I thought. No, It wasn't that.

I made my way through the hall, and I could hear Jess chatting and then a man's voice. As I opened the door, I could see Jess sitting on the sofa, her right arm out in front of her, holding her phone.

She looked over from her phone to me with a surprised look, then back to her phone. Then she said, This is my husband, Mark. The phone got turned to me.

"Nice to meet you, Mark; I'm Charles." said the man on the phone,

"Hi there, nice to meet you too," I reply

But before he could continue, I politely excused myself: "Don't let me interrupt; I'll leave you two alone."

My wife looked at me like, "Omg, what's happening?"

I back out of the room and say, "Don't do anything I wouldn't" and wink at her.

I make my way back to the kitchen, pull out my own laptop, fire up some chill music, and decide I'll keep myself distracted with work email. That way, I'm killing two birds with one stone. I get a jump on next week's work, and I can keep my focus off Jess and Charles.

I sip the last remembrance of my second beer and walk over to the recycling. I'm in two minds about whether I should get another one. I check my watch; it's been just over an hour. They can't still be talking surely. I'm sure Jess would have come and filled me in if they had finished.

Just as the kitchen door opens and Jess slowly walks in, noticeably flush, the red in her cheeks along with a glazed look covering her green eyes let me know something happened.

Jessica just looks over at me and says, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened." I decide not to speak and give her time to say what she needs to. She continues, "One minute we're just chatting and laughing, and the next we're playing with ourselves and talking dirty to each other."

My eyes widen to the point they go blurry, and my mind is trying to come to terms with what I've just been told. My beautiful wife had just had video phone sex with a guy she's only known for a few weeks. I'm not sure what to say. How do I formulate a coherent sentence? One thing I do know is that my cock swelled to full mast quicker than I could even comprehend.

I try not to hit Jess with the million questions that I'm thinking of and just say, "Come here"; there's nothing to be sorry about. Did you enjoy it?"

almost a whisper leaves Jess's mouth: "Yeah, I did; it was... fun and... i don't know, kind of freeing, like I didn't have any thoughts apart from the pleasure I was feeling and I wanted to make him feel good." You're not mad at me, are you?"

I feel the best way to reassure her is to hold her tighter. I take her hand, look into her eyes, lean in, and kiss her lightly on the forehead. I then move her hand down to my almost painful, fully hard cock and say, "I'm not mad; tell me all about it."

Jessica looks at me with a mix of relief and lust on her face. We make our way to the lounge and take a seat on the sofa. I put my arm around her, and she snuggles in. Her right hand soon finds the bulge in the front of my pants and gives it a firm squeeze.

She slowly rubs my cock through the fabric and begins to tell me what happened.

She starts, "Well, after you left us to it, Charles was telling me how lucky you were to have such an amazing wife and how we looked like a fantastic couple. He took me on a little video tour of his place, and we went from room to room until we ended up in his bedroom. He decided to sit down on the bed and set his phone up on the nightstand.

He told me he would be right back and was just going to change into something more comfortable. When he left, I could still see him in the corner of the screen, and I watched him strip down to nothing with his back to me. He then pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt."

Jess's hand was fumbling with my jeans button and zip. I lifted my bum and helped her pull them down my thighs until my hard cock was freed. Precum was oozing over the swollen head, and Jess used this to stroke down my shaft, lubing me up with my own juices.

She then continued the story while slowly stroking my cock: "When he came back, I guess he noticed that my face was a bit flush, and as I took my bra off, when we got back, my nipples were now hard as bullets and easily seen through my tank top."

He asked me "What's up".

"I didn't want to say it, but it just came out. I told him that I had seen him getting changed, he asked me if I liked what I had seen. I told him I did, and I reassured him that I could only see from that back, but he had a fantastic body."

At this point, I was ready to cum; it was all getting too much for me, and Jess could tell. She stopped stroking me and just started playing with my balls, leaving my cock to pulse with each heartbeat.

She continued the story: "He said he was flattered, but it's now unfair that I got to see some of him and he hasn't seen much of me yet. I thought about it for a few seconds and then decided, What the hell? I pulled my top off and gave him a quick flash. He lashed out compliments on how my breasts were perfect and how my nipples looked so suckable; the way he spoke to me turned me on so much."

"Fuck babe" was all I could muster in the way of a reply.

"There's more," she said, and she began to fill me in. "I thought that would be it, just a quick flash then back to the conversation, but he didn't let up; he kept telling me what I was having an effect on him and how much I was turning him on. He then asked if I would like to see, and I tried to play coy and say, See what? But he just said, You know what? Do you want to see the effect you are having on me?

I found myself nodding in acceptance, and then the phone angled down to his crotch, and I could see a huge outline of his cock through the thin material of his shorts. He made it pulse, then asked me if I liked what I saw."

Jess was clearly picturing what she had seen; her nipples were again hard and the flush had not gone away. I reached over and rubbed her thigh, making my way up her leg. She instinctively opened her legs for me, and I could feel the heat of her pussy. I hand-pressed against it, and a small damp patch appeared in the front of her leggings. I don't think I've seen Jess this hot and horny in a long time, but I needed more. I pressed for more of the story. "Then what happened?" I asked her.

"Well, I told him I loved what I was seeing and how he looked pretty big. He took that as an invitation to pull his shorts down; it had to be the biggest cock I had ever seen, easily 8 if not 9 inches, cut with a big bulbous head; it pinged free from his shorts and slapped against his belly; he was nicely trimmed and looked as hard as steel."

"How about a bit more of you, Jess? Now you've seen what I have to offer."

"I had to show him something. I decided to prop my phone up on the arm of the sofa and pull my leggings off for him. I tried to do it in a sexy way: bend over, poke my ass out, and slowly pull them down. The whole time, I could hear him say how sexy I was and how he wanted to get his hands on me. I turned back to the phone to see him jerking his big cock. God, it looked so tasty and thick, and I told him as much."

Jess was now back stroking my cock as she recanted her sexy video chat with Charles; she was skillfully keeping me on the edge or orgasm by slowing her stokes, then picking the pace back up once she realized the feeling had subsided. I was not being as careful; I was rubbing her swollen cilt and invading the soft wet folds of her pussy.

The story continued, "When I saw him jerking his cock, I couldn't help myself. I lay back on the other side of the sofa, and my hand found my pussy, wet and in need of attention. I pulled my pants to the side and showed him how wet he was making me. we played with ourselves for I'm not sure how long, telling each other how much we wanted each other and how turned on we we're, that's when it happened.... i could feel my orgasm building, i felt it start at the tip of my finger and toes, then like a lightning bolt it shot all through my body, nerves firing all over then it channelled its way to my pussy, i softly moaned to Charles that i was cumming and he said " cum for me Jess, you naughty slut wife, Cum for me", that was all i needed, i came so hard i felt my pussy spasm and contract with each wave of pleasure, my eyes rolled back in head and when i finally came down Charles had already cum too, his cum was plastered all over his stomach and hand, his cock was now limp and resting heavy."

As Jess was describing how they had both made each other, Cum, I felt my own orgasm go past the point of no return. I hissed, through gritted teeth "I'm going to Cum... fuck". I pulled my hand from Jess, and she released her grip on my cock and only replaced it with her mouth.

It took no more than one stroke, and I erupted what felt like a month's worth of cum in Jess's mouth. Lifeless and satiated, I flopped back on the sofa as Jess got up to deal with the mouthful she just received. She wasn't too keen on swallowing, so it was off to the toilet to dispose of my seed. I lay there, basking in the realization that my wife was very much on the way to becoming a hotwife.

Jess had come back and took a sip of her wine, most likely to replace the taste of my cum, and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself because, if it's ok with you, we're meeting him for dinner next weekend"! And with that, we now have the answer to how we ended up in Charles's apartment.

We sat down on the plush sofa in the open-plan upscale apartment, and I reassured myself that we're here just for dinner—time to get to know the man my wife might be more intimate with.

Jess stayed at the kitchen counter with Charles's looking over the various pots and pans and sipping her wine, trying to be helpful knowing my wife. She would turn around and tell me how good the food looked and how nice the wine was. She seemed very at ease with the whole situation, but I guess she's been speaking to him for 3 weeks now.

"Right, it's time to eat," Charles announces from behind the hob. He directs us to take our seats at the well-laid-out dining table. "I've got you two seated, here, and I'll be over there," he said as he pointed to the designated chairs.

I take my seat facing the large, expansive window that has an amazing view of the city, but as Jess comes to join me, I say "Why don't you sit next to Charles?" A quick look is shared between them both before Jess says "If you're sure, why not".

She takes a seat opposite me, and Charles soon joins us with plate after plate of food. "I hope you're hungry," he says as he brings the last dish over and takes a seat next to Jess.

"This all looks amazing, Charles. Thank you," Jess gleefully says.

"You're more than welcome; thank you for both coming," he says while lightly resting his hand on Jess's.

He's smooth indeed; it looks like the flirting has begun, and to my surprise, there isn't any tinge of jealousy, just pride in my wife and what our relationship has evolved into.

The meal is amazing; it's a spread of homemade tapas dishes with plenty of variation for our taste buds to never get bored; the wine is flowing and I'm on my 4th beer; Jess and Charles are finding excuses to touch each other; lingering looks are all too frequent; even though this is happening, I'm very much included in the night; I don't feel like a 3rd wheel, just a guy watching two people feel their way around their obvious attraction.

The fourth beer has made its way to my bladder, and I'm beginning to need the restroom.

"I need to pop to the toilet," I say as there is a slight pause in the conversation.

"Just past the lounge, it's the third door on your right," Charles directs.

As I get up, Charles stands too and continues, "Why do we wait in the lounge for you? It's more comfortable there."

They both follow me to the lounge. I carry on past as they take a seat on the sofa. I go past one closed door, then what looks to be the master bedroom, and finally the third door, the bathroom.

I take my time to enjoy the feeling as I empty my very full bladder. When I go to wash my hands in the very expensive-looking marble sink, I decide to have a little snoop in the medicine cabinet on the wall in front of me.

Inside are various face washes, moisturizers, and quite a few very expensive-looking colognes, but on the top shelf, I see a familiar-looking black and gold box of magnum condoms. I'm sure everyone knows that magnums are for the more well-endowed men. I finish up and make my way back to my wife, but as I near, i hear the unmistakable sounds of lips smacking together.

I slow my pace so as not to disturb them. I want to see it with my own two eyes. i slowly peek my head around the wall to find Jess leaning back on the arm of the sofa and Charles taking a dominating position over her, one hand around her neck and the other pulling her closer to him.

This has to be the hottest thing I've ever seen—my perfect wife being taken by a fine specimen of a man.

Jess is breathing heavily and softly cooing while Charles's tongue explores her mouth as he breaks the kiss and moves down to kiss the nape of her neck. Jess's eyes flick open, and they lock into mine.

She sits up with a bit of a start, and Charles, sensing my wife pulling away, looks around to see me too. He breaks the silence with, "Sorry Mark, I couldn't help myself; your wife is just so sexy."

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean; she's amazing, but please don't apologize; I was enjoying the show," I say with a mischievous grin. I make my way into the room and take a seat in a chair just off to the side of them.

Charles takes no time in getting back to business. He puts his hand to the back of Jess's head and pulls her head back using the hair at the base of her skull. A small moan escapes Jess's mouth as his lips make contact back on her collar bone.

Her hands are running through his perfectly kept hair and down his back. She's pulling at his fancy-looking sweater. He takes the hint and sits up on his knees, breaking their connection and removing it.

I'm loving the view until I see that Jess looks a bit apprehensive about the whole thing. She looks at me, then at Charles, then back at me and says, "I'm not sure I can do this in front of you, Mark; it's just too strange, sorry."

Charles moves slightly further away from Jess and says, "You're right, tonight was to get to know each other. I'm happy to rearrange a solo meet with Jess at a later date if you're both happy with that."

Jess looks at me again, hoping for my approval.

I simply say "no."

The look of confusion between them is evident, but I continue, "Why don't you just take Jess to bed now, if you're ok with that?"

I can see the cogs turning in both of their heads, but Jess is the first to make a move. She stands up, walks over to me, kisses me hard on the lips, and says, "Thank you, honey; I love you so much." She then turns to Charles and says, "Lead the way."

I sit there hornier than I have ever been, watching a topless Charles take my wife's hand and lead her to the master bedroom. All too soon, I'm sitting on the chair of a relatively quiet apartment with only my thoughts for company. and the need to have a pee again, I guess I'll go relieve myself, I thought, I'm not quite sure how seen as I have a raging hard-on to deal with.

I make my way to the bathroom, and as I pass the master bedroom, I notice the door is not fully closed. It takes all my willpower to not listen to the open door.

I finish in the bathroom, and on my way back, my previous willpower fades into no existence, and the sounds of moaning draws me to the door. I listen intently to what sounds like kissing and heavy breathing. As my eyes adjust to the dim light in the room, I notice a mirror on the wall, I move slightly to the left, and I can see the bed in the reflection.

Jess is on her back with Charles on top; their hands are all over each other, kissing and groping; Charles is down to his boxers and Jess is in her bra and thong; I can see their hips grinding into each other; Jess's hands are on his ass, pulling him closer to her.

This is where we both find out why he calls himself Confident Bull.

Charles breaks the bond between them and stands at the edge of the bed. Jess is just lying there breathless, and the look of lust on her face is something to behold.

Charles then orders, "Get down here now; get on your knees."

Jess takes no time at all to obey; there she is on her knees in front of him.