Knock Knock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next order comes, "I want to hear you ask for my cock; you won't get it until you ask."

Jess looks up at him and purrs, "Please give me that cock; I need it on my mouth, please."

"Good girl" is the reply she gets. Charles pulls his boxers down, and his impressive cock is freed. Jess reaches out to take it in her hand, but Charles counters with, "I want your mouth, not your hand. Now open that pretty mouth for me."

Jess is in awe of his commanding presence and complies with the command.

He then bunches up her hair in his hand and slowly moves into position.

There is my gorgeous wife on her knees, accepting the first new cock in her mouth since we got together.

Charles starts to carefully gyrate his hips, first just the tip, then an inch more, then another, and another. his cock getting coated with my wife's saliva, making each thrust into her mouth soother and smoother.

The tell-tell sign of her gag reflex starts to kick in, her eyes begin to widen, and her hands move up to his hips in an effort to keep the thrust shallow.

This is where I would begin to give her a reprieve, but Charles is not in love with my wife; she's a sexual object to him. He's there for enjoyment.

He dominantly swats her hands away and says, "Don't worry, you'll take all of me; I'm sure of it. Just relax and accept me.

Jess just takes one hand and it disappears into her pants, and the other moves to squeeze her erect nipples. It seems she's enjoying this experience.

Charles then, with power and precision pistons into her mouth again, this time it gets less of a gag response. Again, he pulls out and thrusts back in, and to my amazement, he's another inch deeper. Jess's body is begging to accommodate his size. This goes on for 3 or 4 more minutes until, finally, with one last push, I seen Jess's nose brush the trimmed pubic hair.

"No way", I say. Under my breath, he's filling her throat. This is hotter than my brain could have ever imagined.

"That's it; I knew you could do it" Charles Awards. "Now it's my turn".

Charles picks up Jess with ease, turns her around, and gets her to kneel on the bed. He bends her in half and, with calculated swiftness,his right hand makes contact with Jess's right cheek. Jess yips in surprise. He reels back his hand and strikes the other side. Her skin begins to redden from the assault on her flesh.

He soothes each cheek with the palm of his hand before again striking her. I can see Jess is gripping the bed covers and is now moaning with each strike. Once he feels she's had enough, he moves in to kiss and caress her stinging rear.

I noticed my hand had found its way to my throbbing cock. I was in need of some pressure relief, and seeing my wife in her sexual element was so intoxicating. I was worried that I would not like the reality of it, but it was better than I had hoped. I undo the belt on my jeans, pop the button, and unzip my fly. I fished out my ridged cock and was amazed at the string of pre-cum that attached my boxers to my cock. Wrapping my hand around the base, I gave it a long, hard squeeze and stroked up to the tip. Another glob of pre-cum appeared. I use this to slick my cock before I looked back at the action.

Charles had pulled Jess's thong down her legs, and with a hand on each ass cheek, he dived his tongue into my wife's eager pussy, lapping at her wetness and savoring the distinctive flavor. He pulled back just enough to say, "Oh, Jess, your pussy tastes so good and you're so wet; let me see how that ass is."

He then puts his tongue back in to her sweet pussy before slowly licking up toward her puckered little hole.

A sigh of pure delight escapes her mouth as her tight ass hole gets a masterful tongue bath.

"Fuck Charles, that feels amazing. Fuck. Please don't stop. Jess calls out; this gives Charles increased passion for his work and buries his face in Jess; from pussy to ass, he gives it all a good working over.

Jess's breathing becomes more rapid. and a sense of urgency can be heard in her moans. She is rocking back on her knees, pushing her pussy back onto his face. She's on her way to her first orgasm.

I'm going to cum... please don't stop, fuck... fuck... fuck... then silence as her body tenses up; it seems every muscle in her body is at breaking point; her hands are white with pressure as she grips the bed.

Then, with a huge exhale, her legs begin to tremble as the orgasm takes hold of her. She falls to her side and covers her pussy with her hand, as if she's trying to keep the orgasm from leaving her body.

She only gets a moment of relief before Charles grabs both legs and turns her on her back. He pushes her knees towards her chest and expertly aligns his tool up with her spent hole; he teases her opening with the head of his cock, and I can see his pre-cum mix with her post-orgasm-soaked pussy.

Just like he did with her mouth, he takes his time, going in and out, an inch at a time. I'm not surprised at how easy she's taking his girth; she did the same with the dildo at home, when she's super turned on her pussy is accommodating and inviting.

Within no time he's bottoming out on her, his low hanging balls were slapping against her spit-covered asshole, and his pelvis was connecting with her clitoral area hard.

His feet are still on the floor, and Jessica is at the edge of the bed. he releases pressure on her legs, but Jessica keeps them in place. He moves to her breasts, squeezing them tightly in his large, powerful hands, pinching her nipples in-between his fingers. Her moans give him the reassurance he needs that she's in heaven.

He adjusts his stance on the floor just before he takes hold of Jess by the throat, both hands on either side of her neck, he applies gentle pressure, and begins to pick up his pace. He's now slamming into her with everything he has.

A sheen of sweat covers both of their bodies, the smell of sex fills my nostrils, my hand feverishly pumps my cock while I witness such a fulfilling display of animalist sex

just two people locked into the moment, not another thought in their minds, just what pleasure they are giving and receiving.

I refocus my attention on Jess and see her lying there, arms out to the side, eyes closed, and her body shaking from the machine like the pounding she's taking. Her moans and cries of passion are stifled by the lack of air, the pressure on her throat are constant and deliberate, giving her just enough air to keep her dizzy with passion.

Her next orgasm is almost undetectable as the unbelievable pace is kept up by Charles. but Jess manages to fight out a cry of "Oh shit, I'm coming again. Keep fucking me."

her orgasm comes to fruition with a final deep penetrating thrust from Charles, and I hear him say.

"Oh wow, did you just squirt on my cock?"

But Jess is in no state to answer; it looks like she doesn't even know her own name.

Charles softens his grip on her throat and stands upright, steps back, and looks down at his turgid cock then at Jesses gaping pussy, "You did; we're covered in your cum; what a naughty hotwife you are".

"Hotwife," he's right. I thought, Jess is indeed my hotwife, and we managed to find the perfect guy to cross that first bridge with. I'm not sure how much longer I can stay off my own cum eruption, but I don't want to miss a thing.

Jess has now been flipped on to her stomach and has some pillows propping up her mid-section. Charles then steps onto the bed, kneels down, and straddles her exposed rear. He aims his cock at her opening and reattaches with them in sexual intimacy. His cock gets buried deep in Jess, and she gasps at the depth of the position.

He begins to rock his hips, keeping most of him deep inside her; this must be perfect for hitting her G-Spot. His hands move to the small of her back for support, and he gets into a rhythmic motion, taking Jess to euphoria.

This is more than I can take. My balls tighten, and I feel my cum boil to the brink. I look to my left and head back to the bathroom. I didn't know what to cum; I wanted to save it for when I get to reconnect with my wife, but I'm past that now. I open the door with visions of the two of them burned into my brain. I open the lid in time to shoot rope after rope of cum into the toilet. I can still hear the guttural moans from the primal pair as I unload, and I feel like I could almost pass out.

As I regain my focus, I hurry to make sure there is no mess to be seen and walk back to the room. I fear that I'm in my post-orgasm state I'm going to feel differently about what I'm about to see. I peek back into the room in time to see Charles pull out of Jess's exhausted body. He flips her on her back, takes a handful of hair, and pulls her face towards his rapid-pumping fist that's wrapped around his slick member. He grunts, and his face begins to contort as he begins to cum. At first, a few dribbles leak out, but then he fires thick white strings of cum all over Jess's face. Spurt after spurt land on her face; her eyes are closed but her mouth is open wide with her tongue out. She gratefully receives all he has to offer.

As his cock stops spasming and pulsing, he relaxes his grip on Jess and looks down at the art work he's just made on my wife's face. He smiles as she closes her mouth, licking her lips in the process, and swallows with a grin on her face.

I am in utter shock; not only did he cum on her face, but she swallowed too. This truly was an out-of-body experience for her; she could let go of any inhibitions or inner conflicts she has and just be a pure sexual animal. There were no thoughts other then what was happening in that moment. And they both collapsed on the bed.

I took this opportunity to make my way back to the sofa. I'm not sure what will happen now;I suppose I will just give them time to sort themselves out. All I know is that I'm emotionally and physically worn out. Tonight, has been such a rollercoaster, but I'm elated that we got to have this experience.

I hear the bedroom door open up and a bit of chatter followed by some giggling. Then Charles appears with a huge smile on his face. He's wearing nothing but a sheet around his waist and says, Jess has just jumped in the shower. I'm going to let her finish and jump in after. I made up the guest bed for you both, and I'll let her fill you in on our night. Oh, and sorry if we kept you waiting; that's some woman you have there."

I stand up and walk towards him saying, "That's great; I look forward to hearing all about it." With that, I walk past and into the bedroom.

I feel like I've blinked, and I'm somehow undressed and lying on the bed, waiting for Jess to come back.

"Hey, Mr." I hear Jess say. I blink my eyes a few times and try to focus them so I can see straight.

"huh... I guess I fell asleep," I whisper out.

Jess gets in bed next to me. I turn over, pull her in close, and let her know how much I love her. I can't wait to hear all about it.

She replies," There's plenty of time for that. I love you too. Let's chat in the morning".