Knock Knock Josie Sells Cookies

Story Info
Selling cookies gives Josie a pleasant surprise.
2.6k words
4.36
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie rolled the waistband of her green plaid skirt over to make it slightly shorter and made sure her white shirt was straight. The buttons were straining a little over her large breasts. She caught a view of the bow on her bra and smiled at its cuteness. Her short legs climbed up the three big concrete steps to the front door as she pulled at her long brown hair, tightening her ponytail. Standing on the grassy welcome mat, she nervously grasped the box of cookies she had to sell tightly in her delicate hand. The wooden door was huge and it had a brass knocker in the shape of a lion's head. Josie was rather excited that she would get to use it. It was stiff and heavier than she thought, but she managed to lift it, then bring it down again with two loud thuds. Josie held her breath as she heard someone coming toward the door. She exhaled as it opened and looked up at the very tall man standing in front of her. He was wearing a grey shirt and black trousers. He was well-groomed with a beard and moustache. His face was kind and his eyes were smiling down at her. She felt her cheeks blush as she noticed how good-looking he was.

"Hello, I'm Josie and I'm fundraising for my club's trip. Would you like to buy some cookies Sir, they are only $5 a packet," Josie blurted out in one breath.

The man smiled wider, which made him even more attractive to Josie. She was sure he would notice her reddening cheeks, and that thought caused the heat in her face to get more intense. She looked down at the box of cookies and felt her cheeks flush again as her gaze lingered a moment too long on the noticeable bulge in the man's pants.

"I would love to help out with your club's trip, Josie," the man said in a soft, deep voice that forced Josie to look up at him. She hadn't noticed how green his eyes were until just then.

"Why don't you step inside, while I fetch my wallet," he suggested as he left the doorway and headed off down the hallway, out of Josie's sight.

Josie thought for a moment; she thought she shouldn't - that it might not be safe. Then, almost by magic, she was inside the house, standing in the hallway. It was bright, felt fresh and there were paintings of the countryside on the walls. The rug was luxurious and ran the entire length of the floor. There was a wooden table with a beautiful blue glass bowl and a few interesting brass trinkets on it. It was incredibly clean, with not a trace of dust. Josie caught a glimpse of herself in a small, round mirror and saw her big, blue eyes, pink cheeks, and the hint of lip gloss she'd applied earlier. She was pleased to see that she looked as pretty as she'd thought she had, and it gave her more confidence as she stepped further into the house. Josie slowly walked past three doorways and noted that all the doors were closed. At the very end, the long hall opened up into a wider space with huge windows. Through them, she could see out to the back garden.

"Help yourself to a drink of water," she heard the man's smooth voice shout out.

Once she arrived at the opening, she could see that to the right was a small sitting area and to the left was the kitchen. It was very modern, with large appliances. She instantly loved the huge island bench and the blue tiles of the splash-back.

Someone must have impeccable taste, she thought to herself as she noticed all the glassware in a cupboard and took a small glass to the sink. The sink was so big. She filled the glass, took it toward the bench where she had placed the box of cookies, and took a sip of water from her glass.

"Okay," the man asked, "so before I buy these cookies, can you tell me what they taste like?" He'd suddenly appeared in the doorway from the other side of the sitting room, and walked toward Josie in the kitchen as he spoke.

"I've never actually had one before," Josie replied truthfully.

"Well, well, well, we will have to fix that straight away," the man said with a laugh, and he put a $20 note on the bench in front of the box.

Josie was surprised and excited as she took a packet from the box and began to open it.

"A good salesperson should always know their product well," advised the man.

Josie offered him the packet, and he promptly took a cookie from it. Then he nodded toward her, giving her permission to get one herself. She did, and took a bite. It was delicious. Chocolate was her favourite flavour, and the cookie did not disappoint.

"Yum," the man said through a mouthful of cookies. "Do you like them, Josie?"

"Yes, very much," she said.

"Good! Let's take the rest to the sitting room, and you can tell me all about this trip while we eat more." The man talked while he headed toward the sofa, and Josie felt she had no choice but to follow him.

They sat on the sofa - so close together that they touched. Josie could feel the man's muscular leg against her thigh. His leg was long and firm, and the feeling excited her. Josie began to feel her pussy throb a little. The red colour returned to her cheeks, as she thought it certain that he could tell what was going on between her legs.

"Oh dear," he said, "it looks as though you have chocolate on your shirt." He reached forward and touched the mark, pressing her firm, erect nipple through the material with his outstretched finger. A shudder of delight washed over Josie's entire body and she gasped out loud.

"Perhaps you should remove it and I'll pop it in the wash before it stains." he suggested. "Here, let me help you with those buttons."

He didn't wait for her permission; he was undoing her buttons, one by one. Josie watched, and grew more excited. Her breath was getting faster, causing her chest to heave up and down. She pushed her breasts forward as the heaving gave way to the opening. Her pretty, pink, lacy bra was all that held them from bursting out completely.

"Will you be in trouble for getting your shirt covered in chocolate?" he asked as he placed it on the floor in front of him. He stood up and started to unbuckle his leather belt. "I think you should be. If you were my girl, you'd certainly be in trouble." He pulled the belt slowly through the loops of his pants. "If you were my girl and you got chocolate on your shirt, you'd get my belt across your backside. What do you think, Josie? How many times should I belt your backside for that?"

"Ummm, I'm not sure, Sir," whispered Josie. The warmth and throbbing between her legs was almost unbearable.

"Well, I think we will begin with five. Stand up and pull your skirt up so I can see your panties."

Josie obeyed without hesitation. She stood quickly and began to pull her skirt up until it rested above her hips. As she did, the man sat back down and pulled her onto his lap. He placed his hand on her round, plump bottom and circled it, feeling it through her white cotton panties. Josie pushed her bottom toward his hand and waited with great anticipation for his next move. He rubbed his hand over her perfect, squishy bum a few times, and then he pulled her panties down so she was fully exposed to him.

"How many belts did I say?" he asked in a firm voice that made Josie shudder with delight.

"Five, Sir," she replied.

As soon as the words left her lips, the belt came down hard across her bare backside and made a loud, smacking sound that echoed through the house. It stung her so much, but it was the most delightful feeling, and it caused a wave of pleasure to wash over her whole body. Her tight little nipples tingled and her pussy throbbed so much that she felt it gush with warmth.

"I want you to count each time the belt hits you," he told her.

"One," she uttered through clenched teeth with an intensity she had no idea she was capable of.

As she counted, the belt came down harder and harder, and the pain became more and more pleasurable. It was so fierce she felt as though she were floating. Never before had she felt such a feeling. It was as if she was going far away to a place of utter joy. All she could hear were the slaps the belt made as it landed on her bare skin. All she could feel was the sting and the wave of deliciousness washing over her body.

"Five," she counted, but in that moment was disappointed that she had reached the end.

"Good girl," said the man as he caressed the red lines the belt had made with his hand. "You handled that extremely well, and your gorgeous backside is lovely and rosy. Does it feel warm?"

"Yes, Sir, it does," Josie answered.

"That's very good. Now tell me, is there anywhere else that feels warm Josie?" He placed his hand on the inside of her thigh and began to slide it upwards between her legs.

"Yes, Sir," she whimpered.

"Would that be about here?" he asked, as his fingers spread and touched the juicy, smooth lips of her pussy.

"Yes!" cried Josie. "That's exactly where."

The man pushed her panties all the way down her legs, then spread her legs apart with one hand as the fingers of the other pushed into her hungry pussy. One, two and then three fingers were inside her. The feeling was too much, and she squirmed on his hand, letting out cries of overwhelming pleasure. He slid his fingers back out and found her clit, then he placed his whole hand flat against it. He moved his palm back and forth with a bit of pressure, which caused Josie to buck and breathe loudly, gasping as he touched her and brought her closer and closer to climax. He held his hand still on her mound, pressing hard on her clit. Josie rubbed herself on him, gyrating her hips, and soon she came so hard she made a sound she'd never heard, and felt more warmth gush from inside of her.

"Mmmmmm, there's a good girl," he said as he turned her over on his lap. "Get on your knees." He pushed her shoulders toward the floor.

Josie did exactly what she was told. He leaned back on the sofa and unzipped his pants. Her eyes widened as he pulled out his massive and very hard cock. He grabbed the back of her head with one hand and pulled her face into his lap. With the other hand, he held the base of his cock and guided it toward her pretty little mouth. As Josie opened wide, he pulled down on the back of her head and slid the tip of his cock onto her tongue. He gripped her ponytail between his fingers and moved her head up and down, forcing her to take more of his cock in her mouth with each movement.

Josie took big gulps of air deep into her lungs with each plunge as his cock went further and further into the back of her throat. The force of his cock made her gag, and that caused her to drool uncontrollably. She felt her saliva running down the full length of his shaft. He began to moan, and his cock throbbed. Josie felt the veins pulsate as the movement got faster and faster. He grasped her ponytail tighter and smacked her bare bum with his free hand every so often, making Josie jerk forward, which forced his cock even deeper down her throat. His movements were so exciting to Josie that she started grinding her hips back and forth. Her pussy dripped onto her thighs and she moaned at the thought of his cock inside her.

"Oh, you are really very good at this," he breathed. "I might fill your mouth with cum or I might fuck your pussy."

His words made her gasp at the thought. Josie gagged again and saliva rushed so far down his cock, it dripped around his balls.

"Mmmmm, let's see how wet your pussy is now," he said as he pulled her face up off his cock and turned her around, stretching her out on her tummy on the ottoman in front of him.

He pushed her buxom cheeks apart and pushed his fingers inside her again.

"Please fuck me, Sir, please," Josie cried. She'd never wanted anything so badly before.

Her pussy throbbed and pulsated on his hand. She opened her hips and pushed her arse toward him, longing for his cock to be inside her. She felt his hand pull out of her, and then both his hands on her thighs as he spread her legs apart. She felt him slide off the sofa and kneel behind her. He grabbed handfuls of her buttocks again and squeezed them hard. She felt his steely cock brush the inside of her thigh and then push against her clit as it made its way to where she wanted it most. His cock pushed into her pussy so fast it made her cry out, forcing its way inside of her, filling her up and making her toes curl.

She could feel every inch of him. Slow, thrusting movements that made her moan and pushed her toward him. He undid her bra and pulled her chest up toward him as he fucked her. He cupped her large breasts and gripped hard as he thrust faster and faster. He pulled out of her just long enough to turn her over to face him. He pulled her legs up so her feet rested on his shoulders and placed his hands around her throat. His cock found its way back inside her sweet, wet pussy, and he squeezed her neck as he pumped himself harder and deeper into her. She pushed her hands against his thighs and scratched her nails into his legs.

"I'm going to fill you with my cum now," he said.

She felt his cock get harder as it moved faster in and out of her pussy. She felt herself throb, and she started cumming as soon as she felt the hot liquid squirting from his cock into her. He moaned as he came inside of her, his grip around her throat tightening as he did.

"Good girl," he sighed as he withdrew his spent cock from her creamed and satisfied pussy.

"What's the time, babe?" she asked him as she sat up.

"About six thirty, I guess," he replied, checking his watch.

"What time are we due at your sister's house for dinner?" Josie asked her husband.

"Not till seven thirty," he said, "plenty of time for a shower first." He picked up the shirt and bra from the floor. "Pass me your skirt, babe, and I'll chuck your whole costume in with the next load."

Josie threw the clothes to him and smiled as she headed toward their en suite. She was already thinking of ideas for the next exciting role play they would plan together.