Knock Off

Story Info
The sweet end of a working week.
995 words
3.85
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well finally it's the end of the day, an absolute ball breaker of a week but at least I get to head home relax and rest up. Although on my commute home I start to think if she'll be at my apartment when I arrive, last week I gave her a key to my place hoping we could get a bit more serious about us seeing each other. It's totally in her court though no pressure, I told her she could pop in anytime and even hang for a few nights during the week not just a night on the weekends.

As I live alone and would love her company, lately I'm finding it hard to not think about her all the time. She has the most gorgeously toned body, a smile that lights up my day and her mind is a thing of beauty.. smart, caring and has a real sense of adventure. She is and absolute catch I thought to myself, though I need things naturally progress and not set any expectations on our relationship as I can feel our connection getting stronger every time we are together. It's gone from flirty lust to something a bit more meaningful, and the intimacy is electric. The type of girl next door is a bit more than that when we are alone, which is damn fine with me!

I open my apartment door drop my things, kick my shoes off then joke to myself as I ask "Hey babe you home?" ... No response a little disappointed but not totally unexpected, I head to the fridge and grab a cold beer and head for the shower. The beer didn't last long as I stand under the running water, washing myself my mind starts to drift to when we showered together last Sunday morning. I hop out dry off, I'll get dressed then give her a call hoping we can catch up for dinner and see what happens from there. As I haven't seen her all week, I am longing too catch up.

I open the ensuite door naked still drying the last of my hair, towel draped over my head restricting my sight. I hear a voice coming from my bed "Hey boy, looks like you've been thinking about me!"

I shake the towel off me head and look up, you are lying on my bed with just a set of black lingerie on. Your beautiful skin and figure on show. "Wow" I say, "Nice to know your key works". You smirk and say "Well it's knock off time, lets see what else works around here.."

You sit up on the edge of the bed and invite me over, you look gorgeous as your cleavage is on full show as you look up at me and smile as you look back down at my naked torso, my cock fully exposed to you. I start to swell as you remove your bra and slightly spread your legs, you bring me in closer by squeezing my hips. By now I'm all but standing at full attention as you take me in your mouth hands now gripping my cheeks.

Now I'm rock hard, you take my full shaft as my knob pushes on the back of you throat. You work me so well that it starts to be too much for me to hold myself back, so I pull my cock out. Glazed with your saliva and pulsating I calm myself down, as I look down at you. You have that look in your eye that I can't resist. I gently lay you down on the bed and lift up your legs as I peel the rest of your lingerie off.

I see that your pussy is glistening, I slowly rub my fingers around your pussy lips then slide two fingers inside of you whilst rubbing your clit with my thumb. I keep working you pussy as we kiss. Chest to chest I can feel our hearts pounding as the intimacy builds. Your breathing gets heavier, and you let out a few moans of pleasure as I can now feel your juice flowing and your clit fully swollen. I remove my hand from your pussy and begin to kiss you all over as I make my way to your sweetly aroused opening. I lick all around your pussy before my attention homes in on your button.

By now the pleasure is really building for you, panting and wriggling as the intensity grows. It's becoming too much, my tongue circling your clit you explode into orgasm. Hips thrusting and your back arches as you climax, I keep my attention on your pussy as your body starts to calm.

My cock is rock hard, you are soaked ready for me, I rub my knob up and down your still sensitive clit before I slide into your tight swollen pussy. I put you legs over my shoulders now and give you everything I've got. Both moaning with pleasure arms locked around each other, I pound my hips into you going as deep as I can. Your nails grip into my back as you start to cum again.. you tell me "Don't cum yet baby.. don't cum yet"... I am doing my best now to hold my load back. "I want to suck your cock" you say between breaths.

Excitedly I pull out of your drenched slice of heaven as you sit up again of the edge of the bed. My cock covered in your sweet juice, your mouth takes me in again as you work me deep. I can't handle it anymore I can feel my load starting to come. "I'm gonna cum" I struggle to say, your lips fully push down the end of my pulsating cock.. you take my full load as I shake with absolute pleasure.

Licking my tip now as I catch my breath.. you look up at me and say, "Now that's a Friday knock off."