Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the Bestial couple had exhausted themselves they both still weakly clung to each other's naked bodies, Ollie relishing the warm smoothness of the girl's skin, Felicity making sure to remember the luxurious softness of the Bobcat's fur. As the air filled with breathless but happy little sighs, all Felicity wanted to do was lay back and cuddle the cute little Cat for the rest of the day.

But having finally released his long pent-up lust, Ollie was beginning to think a bit more clearly, and was starting to finally realize the fact that he'd just fucked a police woman in public and in broad daylight. It didn't matter how badly she had insisted on it, if anyone else were to find and report them, he'd still be in massive trouble.

Despite Felicity's grumbling disagreement as he left her, Ollie still pushed himself up to his knees, gingerly withdrawing his barbed member from the girl's battered pussy, still drawing out some painfully-pleasurable gasps from her despite how careful he was. Still breathing hard as he knelt between Felicity's deadened legs, Ollie realized how good a view he had of the officer now, how thoroughly ravaged she looked, how content the expression on her face was at having been so deeply bred by such a masculine Beast. Even with how much he'd already came inside her, the sight alone already had Ollie's phallus twitching in renewed excitement.

"Th-thank you, miss... I uh... feel much better now." Ollie spoke sheepishly, still half-breathless but much more self-conscious now. He wasn't exactly sure how to end the situation, and he was sure as hell grateful to the beautiful officer, but he was still getting a strong sensation that he should take his leave now while he still had the chance.

However, he had barely twitched in preparation to get up and leave when the Cat felt a small but powerful hand clamp down on his shoulder in an iron-clad grip.

"Not so fast. You weren't thinking of leaving the scene of the crime, were you?"

The terrifying voice sent any icy shiver down Ollie's spine, daring his head to turn around even as he shook like a leaf in a hurricane. He'd been so (understandably) occupied with Felicity that the Bobcat had all but forgotten her less-lenient partner had been sitting behind them the whole time.

From the tone of her voice alone, Ollie was almost certain he was about to have three or four of his nine lives TAZED out of him before he got tossed in a jail cell, but once he turned to actually see the devilish Deputy, he understood at once her threat had meant something very different... and the Cat wasn't sure if that actually scared him worse.

Meeting Sarah's eyes, the Cat saw how they were practically red with an obvious lust, sweat beading on her face and her clothes disheveled from how she'd clearly been playing with herself while watching him mate her partner. She looked like a starving lioness, something so blatantly above Ollie on the food chain that he may as well have been a carcass already. It was painfully clear to him that he would not be leaving until she had had her fun with him.

With an intimidating show of strength, Sarah's fingernails dug into the Cat's shoulder ever so briefly before she pushed him down, Ollie letting out a gasp as he was thrown straight on his back. The pacified Feline couldn't do much more than gulp and watch in twisting terror and desire as Sarah finally began to peel off her own shirt, glaring at him with the same obstinate irritation as before which Ollie didn't realize could look so incredibly sexy.

The almost disturbed-looking Deputy scrapped her pants almost faster than even Felicity had, leaving her shamelessly naked and yet doing nothing to diminish the sheer authority she exuded. If anything, she almost seemed even more terrifyingly dominant as she radiated this raw sexuality.

Sarah bent down forward, placing her hands on the Bobcat's legs, keeping him firmly planted flat on the ground as she viciously pawed her way up his body. The volatile officer stopped mid-way up, leaning back to straddle the helpless Feline right below his waist, leaving him absolutely no chance to throw her weight off and escape... had he even been able to move a muscle in the first place.

Sarah shuddered in hazy delight as she rubbed her slit up and down against the spiny surface of her victi... her suspect's cock. She stared down hard at the mesmerized Ollie, for the first time flashing him a smile, one that had the exact opposite effect of Felicity's warm, calming smile.

"You just sit tight, because I still haven't had my chance to 'interrogate' you yet." The veteran vixen purred down in quiet dominance.

Sarah's eyes practically betrayed a bloodlust. She had never in her life dreamed of betraying her professional code of conduct to fuck a prospective criminal. She'd never once given any thought to betraying her own humanity to fuck a Beast like this. And yet ever since Felicity had first put her hands on that awe-inspiring Kitty cock, Sarah hadn't been able to think about anything except how badly she wanted to experience taking her first Furry dick.

The policewoman drew her pussy lips up hard against the length of the feral rod one last time before truly positioning herself above it and letting the violently-barbed Beast drive into her. Sarah gasped out in utter delighted ecstasy as she felt her first Animal cock dig its' way deeper inside her than anyone or anything had ever been. And as she moaned away her dignity at the blissful sensation of the spines slicing across her walls Ollie joined her voice. Losing all pretense of staying quiet and unnoticed, the Cat mewled in his own renewed pleasure as yet another lovely human girl wrapped him up in her warm, tight embrace.

"Fuck all..." Sarah hissed out in dazzling disbelief as she sunk all the way down to her lover's hips, grinding her outer lips into the comforting fur of the Feline as the lethal Kitty cock speared her straight up to her womb.

After already enduring so much at the hands of the ravenous Deputies, Ollie couldn't offer much more than his simple obedience as Sarah rode him deep inside of her. His little paws clung like a frightened child to her muscular thighs, more to comfort himself than anything as the officer began to move atop him.

Sarah was showing even less restraint than her partner had, voice echoing out in unrestrained gasps of passion as she began to shake her hips back and forth, savoring every rough scrape as the Cat's barbed member ruthlessly pummeled in and out of her quickly weakening pussy.

Ollie barely had the energy to even weakly buck his hips back to meet the wanton female. She totally controlled him as she bounced herself furiously on his lip, sucking his cock down deep into her burning tunnel, the pleasure of her tight, wet warmth almost becoming painful after having already been abused so thoroughly.

The Cat's eyes squeezed shut tightly as he fought to overcome the painful need to finish, and his fangs clenched hard under the ruthless subjugation by the barbarically beautiful officer. Sarah's eyes rolled up hard towards the sky, tongue lolling from a slackened smile showing just how deeply enthralled she was in fucking the feral Bobcat. Her hands wandered down to Ollie's chest, thoughtlessly clutching at his fur to keep herself anchored down, treating him more like a toy than a living thing.

Felicity at some point had found herself crawling away from the current couple. Although she'd felt she'd been fucked boneless by the pretty Kitty, her energy was returning to her far faster than she would've guessed. By the time she could lean upright on her elbows she was greeted with a full-frontal view of her strict and uncompromising superior officer fucking herself silly on top of the Beastman with sinful abandon.

Sarah was showing more emotion than Felicity had ever seen from her, moaning out loud like she were the biggest slut in the department. But the younger officer could easily tell this was absolutely not a show. Sarah was doing everything herself, practically throttling poor Ollie as she slammed her pussy down onto his spiny spear with nothing less than utter love for it. The sight was so incredible there was no way Felicity could tear her eyes away, and any hint of soreness in her body was gone as her lithe fingers immediately felt their way down to her own pussy, quickly pumping deep into the throbbing slit and stirring up the well of Kitty cum that Ollie had already loaded her with.

Sarah was boiling over with lust as she frantically fucked herself hard onto Ollie's razor-edged pecker, gasping and crying out wildly for her Bestial lover. Ollie himself felt like his bones were about to shatter, and yet it was the most exquisite torture her could ever imagine. He didn't even bother trying to tell the officer of his impending climax this time, he already knew she intended to grind him down until he was seeding her deep and had nothing left to give.

Overtaxed from already having reached two orgasms, Ollie still couldn't withstand the sheer carnal delight of the ravishing officer enveloping him in her folds. A subtle tightening of his grip on her thighs, a slight trembling of his abdomen, a heavy groan and a look of sheer, desperate release were all the signs he gave that he was about to release himself.

And Sarah responded right on time, her cunt shivering down hard on Ollie's dick one final time, the tip of the spear piercing straight up inside to the bottom of her cervix not a moment before he unleashed the last, generous bout of his lust inside her.

Sarah wailed in unbridled ecstasy as the rough-edged phallus split her up to the hilt one last time before she felt a heavy stream of thick, simmering Kitty cum gush hard into her womb, totally saturating it in an instant. The feeling of such a potent, life-filled seed filling her inside out sent a spark of unnatural bliss rocketing through her veins, dazzling the once pristine policewoman with the most brutish, animalistic, incredible orgasm of her life!

Felicity just sat and watched, utterly mesmerized as her perfect partner's stunning body shivered with pure pleasure. Sarah's face was alight in utterly unapologetic lust, her voice so beautiful as she cried out in delight from the inhuman love she'd just subjected herself to. It was such a wonderful sight, even Felicity couldn't stop her moans from joining the chorus as she experienced her own light orgasm from the show Sarah had given her.

Eventually their unseen corner of the park fell quiet again, Sarah breathing hard as though she'd just run a 5k, still straddled and seated high and proud atop her conquered Kitty, although at this point she was feeling very much like the conquered one with a womb full of Beast jizz. Ollie, for his part, was just about lifeless as he lay flat on the ground beneath the zealous officer, body practically to the point of numbness after having been loved so vigorously by two stunning young females.

It was only with a heavy groan of discomfort and exhaustion that Sarah managed to pull herself free of the Cat's hook-lined cock, barely able to tolerate the sensations as it scratched along her hyper-sensitive inner walls one last time. But she did manage to pop the pecker free from her thoroughly abused slit, a strong flow of cum leaking out from her well-bred womb in its' absence. Body wracked to the point of collapse, Sarah only sighed dreamily as she finally fell backwards into the grass and off of the poor, battered Beasty.

As the Cat and the older girl both struggled to catch their breaths and not pass out, Felicity only smiled coquettishly at the sight. Feeling quite frisky again after such a lovely little show, the younger Deputy playfully crawled towards her lascivious partner, laying down flat right beside Sarah's chest, her face in her hands and a huge, shit-eating grin worn proudly.

Sarah did manage to sense her apprentice. Barely cracking open an eye to find the younger girl leering quite naughtily down at her.

"Not... a word... rookie..." Sarah heaved out indignantly as her lust finally began to subside and some of her previous sense started to return.

"You know Sarah, you are incredibly cute when you cum!" Felicity teased her superior in the same sweet way that she always did.

"Stuff it..." Came Sarah's brusque response.

"Oh, I think we're both plenty stuffed already." Felicity continued to speak so flirtatiously. "Speaking of which..." But the girl suddenly trailed off, Sarah just noticing the smoldering, naughty look in her eyes before her face moved out of sight, down lower on her body.

"Hey? What are you -- EEEEPPP!" Sarah tried to ask, but she was quickly subdued as a very unexpected sensation on her pussy forced a sharp squeal from her.

Felicity didn't have a care in the world as she brought her face over the smooth skin of Sarah's belly, right down to her honey-dripping slit before she fearlessly stuck her tongue inside. Sarah instantly graced her with another sweet sigh as the younger girl quickly began to lick her way through the veteran officer's sensitive pussy. Felicity had never done anything sexual with another girl before, but after having seen how pretty her partner looked in the midst of an orgasm, all the young woman wanted to do was bring about another climax just to see that look again.

Sarah was utterly helpless but to moan and squirm as her young apprentice stuck her tongue deep into her cunt and churned her up, over and over. It was a much different sensation than Ollie's cock, so much smoother, so much gentler, but just as pleasant, especially on her already over-stimulated pussy.

"D-Damnit F-Felicity!... y-you're gonna!... gonna make me!... AAGGHH!" Sarah barely even tried to resist, and it didn't take long at all for the young girl's skilled tongue to send her twisting into yet another orgasm, so close on the heels of her last.

Felicity just smiled and pressed her lips into her partner's as she stoked the mature female through her latest climax. The new Deputy was rewarded by a deluge of welled-up Beasty cum stored deep in Sarah's womb, and Felicity was all to happy to lap up the hormone-laden seed coming from inside her beloved partner, making sure she kept a generous mouthful resting delightfully on her tongue when she finally pulled her mouth away.

Sarah sighed in exasperated relief once she no longer felt a smooth, young tongue stirring up her painfully-sensitive pussy. When she was finally able to open her eyes she was once again met with Felicity's face hovering right over her own, smirking like a mischievous toddler. Sarah did her best to glower at the girl despite her post-orgasmic expression.

"I... I don't know what the hell you think -- MMPHH?!" But once again, Sarah was quickly cut off as Felicity pressed her lips down to the mature officer's.

Sarah didn't even have a second to act indignant, as Felicity expertly pried the woman's mouth open with her own tongue. The veteran officer was even further humiliated as she felt a warm flow of Kitty cum forced into her mouth along with Felicity's tongue, the younger girl forcing her deep into a cum-swapping kiss as she tangled their lips together, moaning so sweetly for her all the while. Eventually, Sarah decided there really wasn't anything she could do, so she just placed her hands on the young girl's curvy hips, held her sultry body closer and twisted their tongues into an even more sinful knot.

***

The sun was much lower in the sky by the time the three indecent conspirators were just finishing up getting their clothing back in order, particularly the two officers who could not afford to look so badly disheveled in front of their Sheriff.

"...And if we ever catch you pulling another stunt like this, we are not going to be nearly as lenient!" Sarah was giving one last harsh warning to Ollie as she buttoned her shirt back up.

"What she means is that we hope next time you won't be afraid to ask for 'help' if you have a similar problem. After all, us Sheriff's Deputies are always ready and willing to give assistance to those who need it!" Felicity countered with a much easier parting, for the Bobcat's sake.

"R-Right. I promise to stay out of trouble this time. And uh... Th-Thanks again, officers." Ollie spoke one last spineless remark, but before her turned to leave he did give the two ladies a genuine smile for their 'understanding,'... genuine, though still a little intimidated.

As Sarah saw the now-clothed Bobcat out of the park she gave one more exasperated sigh.

"Well that was about as far from textbook as that could've gone." She bemoaned in irritation and no small sense of shame.

However, that remark did nothing to dampen Felicity's spirits, and with a slight giggle the younger girl glomped onto her partner's arm, snuggling tight into Sarah's elbow and locking them together tight, much to Sarah's continued annoyance.

"Thanks again for trying things out my way. I really think we made a difference in that kid's life today!" Felicity thanked her superior in the same saccharine tone as always.

"Just so you know, I still expect you to straighten out and to actually listen to me in the future." Sarah spoke sharply, though not nearly as sharp as she did at the start of the day.

"Well, either way. We still make one fantastic crime-solving duo!" Felicity joked in an obviously child-like manner.

"Why do I get the feeling that I'm the one about to end up with a lot of write ups?" Sarah sighed one last time, however she did not shake the younger girl off of her arm.

And Felicity just smiled and hummed happily as she clung lovey-dovey to her beloved partner, the two finally making their way back to the squad car, knowing there were still many more 'crimes' out there for them to solve, and many more citizens they were sworn to 'protect.' After all, they were the law here in Knot County.