Savage Mythology; Betrayel of Hera

Story Info
The Goddess Hera pledges her love to the Wolf God Romulus.
15.4k words
4.39
18.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

Savage Mythology; The Betrayal of Hera

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by an ancient Goddess has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

This story tells the origins of that curse, how the Greek Goddess Hera came to corrupt all women and make them desire to be slaves to Beastmen.

*

Another day passed, and yet again Zeus was nowhere to be found on Olympus. But that certainly was not to say that where he was or what he was doing was a mystery. The Gods could see all from their perch in the heavens, and not even the King of the Gods could remain hidden from his queen, Hera.

Yet again, Hera sat on her throne, eyes ridden in a dull, slow-burning anger. Yet again she was forced to stay up in Olympus as she watched her 'husband' go down to the world below to slate his lusts on the women of Earth.

How long had the Queen been forced to endure, to watch her husband carry out these insults against her; centuries, eons? How many bastard offspring of his had she been forced to watch be glorified and worshipped as heroes on Earth by the women that should have been offering their praise to her?

And how many times had she been forced to watch Zeus take on ridiculous forms in the name of 'seducing' these women? What would the God of the Sky choose to present himself as today: a swan, a bull?

Hera grit her teeth as her visions took her down to the globe, fuming out her simmering rage as she once again bore witness to her husband tricking some weak-minded female into sleeping with him. The millennia of suffering this humiliation, the centuries of jealousy, had fully burned away whatever fragment of love she might have once held for Zeus, had worn down every ounce of patience and reason in the Goddess. She was not going to accept her 'King' anymore!

As her fury for her husband blazed in her soul, Hera's mind wandered endlessly with thoughts of revenge, desperate to come up with the most perfect way to pay Zeus back for the years of neglect. She needed to humiliate him in the most grievous, terrible way. She would do something that would irreparably shame him in the eyes of every God, in the eyes of every mortal. She would do more than destroy him, she intended to ruin him, ensure that his name would never again be worshipped, only spoken as the most insufferable curse.

And as the desire for vengeance filled her heart, Hera's gaze wandered across the globe until it landed on a sight that utterly captured her. As though by some divine fate, the Goddess's eyes landed on a figure much more worthy of praise and veneration than her husband... Romulus!

Romulus was the God of the Forest, and the God of Wolves. Being one of the Gods of the Beast Races, he'd never once been offered a place on Olympus, and Zeus and the other Olympic Gods had always looked down on him and the Beast Gods, thinking them much lesser to themselves, just as humans saw Beastmen as inferior to themselves.

But as Hera looked on this figure, she was suddenly filled with something like a great realization. Romulus's form dazzled the scorned Goddess. His Wolfish nature carried a clear savagery to it, radiated a purely ferocious, natural instinct; something Hera now found indescribably beautiful. The Goddess watched this so-called lesser figure, unable to tear her eyes from the scene she'd happened upon.

*

Down on the Earth, Romulus stood silently in the shadows of a great forest, ever watching but seldom seen in this domain. He was observing one of his children with great pride.

One of the Wolfmen that Romulus held domain over was stalking his prey in the woods, a leering grin plastered across his muzzle. A young female crawled helpless on her back, scooting along the soil and loam until her back was against a massive tree. The girl had fancied herself a huntress of her village, and to prove herself worthy of marrying the greatest warrior of her home, she'd decided to go to the woods and slay a Beast to prove her strength to the man.

But she'd proven herself utterly powerless against the Wolf. Even with the element of surprise, not a single arrow she shot landed on her target, and soon it was the Wolf that was hunting the girl, chasing her down through his turf until he had the poor female cornered.

Her bow and dagger long ago dropped and forgotten, the human girl could only stare up in fright at the creature she'd so foolishly tried to kill. Her eyes shimmered with tears, her lips trembling as she offered weak prayers to any God she could think of; Hera's name never crossed her tongue.

The Wolfman leered triumphantly as he encroached on his now helpless victim. She may have wanted his pelt as a trophy, but the Beast desired to take much more from her in payment. The girl had thought herself as good as dead, but as the Wolf moved in, she rapidly understood that her fate was going to be much more horrifying. The girl watched in despair as the Wolf's lethally pointed cock unsheathed itself from his vicious figure, the fiery red flesh swelling massively until it was near big as her forearm. She had no doubt of what was going to happen to her now; the Beast was not going to kill her, she was going to be raped.

The frightened girl could only tremble and scream helplessly into the woods as the Wolf fell upon her with savage intent; but only the Gods would hear her scream, and those watching desired nothing more than to let this happen and witness its' glory.

The Wolf bore down on his victim, his rabid claws easily shredding the girl's simple hunting tunic, and with a few mere swipes she was lain naked and exposed for her predator. Feelings of utter dominance surging in his mind, the Wolfman took hold of the girl's ankles and pulled her back, her head falling into the dirt, hair tangling in the soil. The human female sobbed, but her terror was only just starting.

The Beast hiked his prey's legs over his shoulders as he dipped his muzzle down. His savage teeth parted, freeing his long, Canine tongue that immediately struck against the girl's exposed slit. The girl let out a desperate sob, in sorrow but even more so in confusion.

The Wolf wasted no time as his tongue lapped mightily against the human's sweet folds, licking her almost appreciatively as the warm muscle cut deep into her pussy. Choking sobs and gasps continued to echo out of the human woman, but as the seconds dragged on into minutes, she quickly found she could not deny the sensations now echoing through her body.

As the Beastman continued to nuzzle and a dig his long, flat tongued deeper and deeper into his victim, the girl soon found her sobs softly turning to aching moans and soft, sultry breaths of delight. The horror of the experience never left her mind, and even now the girl couldn't believe the sounds coming out of her own mouth. But she simply could not deny that the incredible feeling of the creature's warm, soft tongue lapping into her slit; it was all but divine.

As the girl's struggling quieted, as her whimpering complaints softened to sighs of pleasure, admitting her comfort in surrender, the Wolfman smirked against her mound. He knew from the beginning that this would be the ultimate outcome. Beasts like him were born with an innate knowledge of how to prepare a female, how to make them submit to their basest desires, and of course a firm belief that human women were all born to be bred by the animals they looked down on.

Tasting the sweet desire now flow freely from his prey, the Wolfman pulled his tongue back and set the girl's legs down. The creature knelt in the dirt as he observed the result of his 'preparation,' the human female now quite contented and stilled on the ground, her face flush with obvious arousal, expression showing nothing of fear or reluctance, only desperate need, and of course her pussy was drooling its' lust, openly begging to be filled by a thick, Beasty knot!

As the Wolfman grabbed the girl's hips and aligned himself with her weeping entrance, her eyes just grew big in uncertainty, anticipation, and wanton desire. There was still some slight conflict over letting this happen, abandoning her old morals and sense of reasoning, but that was far overshadowed by her newfound desire to be savagely bred!

The Wolfman slowly pulled his victim's hips back. The girl squeaked out her last gasp of hesitation when she felt the pointed-tip pierce past her lips. But with a Wolfish grin, the Beastman thrust himself deep into the confines of his unwilling mate.

The girl screamed again, but this time from pure bliss as the massive length of Beast flesh broke through her hymen, ravenously devouring her virginity in an instant. The Wolf grunted ferociously as he slammed her hips back into his own, filling her deep until his thick knot was crashing against her tight lips.

Now that his prey was well and truly conquered, the Wolf set about furiously fucking into the frail young girl, ripping her hips back in his hands as he pummeled his cock deeper and deeper into her quivering pussy. The human woman now openly wailed and moaned her endless pleasure as she fully submitted her body to the Beast, eagerly embracing every monstrous inch of his length as it pumped inside her, battering straight through to her womb.

The inhuman couple fucked at a grueling pace, and it wasn't long before the girl and the Wolf both felt nature ready to reward them for the sinful acts. His claws digging mercilessly, unflinchingly tight against his mate's supple olive skin, the Wolf howled his primal triumph into the woods as he forced his knot to break inside the girl's submissive slit. His bitch rightfully locked down, the Beastman shot a potent jet of cum straight through her core, seeding the woman's womb with no hope of escaping her fated impregnation.

Her body broken and forced to accept her new, monstrous lover, the girl cried her desperate bliss to the heavens as she felt the thick, swollen mass force into her pussy right before a torrent of hot fluid went shooting deep into her belly. An otherworldly orgasm exploded throughout the girl's body, like this were some divine reward for accepting the Beast's domination, accepting her fate to be bound and bred.

When the Wolf had fully and completely rutted his new mate, he slowly eased his throbbing cock out of the poor girl's battered pussy. It came free with a satisfying 'pop,' followed hotly by a seemingly endless trail of thick, oozing Wolf sperm.

The Beast stood tall and proud over his well-conquered, would-be 'hunter.' He couldn't help sneering smugly as he looked down over the girl, watched the way her body still heaved and twitched as it fought to accept the potent dominance he'd just forced upon it. The girl's face was a blank canvas of pure bliss, it was painfully obvious she had loved everything the Wolf had done to her... and would never again question her place as a breeder born solely to fuck Beasts!

Bending down, the Wolf scooped the helpless female into his arms in a show of his natural possession over her. She'd had her chance to prove herself a warrior, and had failed. Now she would make a fine slave to his tribe, serving the host of Wolf warriors with her body and breeding plenty of offspring to help the tribe grow more powerful.

As the Wolfman slung his captured prize over his shoulder and began the slow march back to his village, only the faintest sign of consciousness showed on the soon-to-be slave girl's face. Her fate was sealed, the promise of her future having been thoroughly fucked into her. She could feel the creature's sperm already finding its' home in her womb, and knew she'd soon be heavy with Wolf Cubs. And as she was carried off to a life of slavery to these savage Beasts, the girl smiled, for she could imagine no more joyous a fate.

Romulus witness the whole event unfold from the shadows, smiling in approval that his people had gained another convert, another willing slave to bring forth more Beasts into the world. It was a slow process for now, humans outnumbered Beasts by a great deal, and their cities and technology vastly outclassed the Beastman tribes. But more and more human females would eventually fall into the clutches of his Beasts. So long as this natural decree followed, Romulus didn't care if this took a hundred millennia.

As his Wolf child carried their newest possession out of sight, Romulus turned his attention to the horizon, to the great Mount Olympus standing far in the distance, looming over all Greece. Romulus snarled at the thought of those who dwelled above, particularly the self-professed "King" of the Gods, Zeus. He and the other Olympians styled themselves so superior to all, to every God that didn't share their table on the mountain. And they looked down with a potent scorn at Romulus and the other Beasts, so spiteful of their kind, so eager to keep their human dominions far away and in a position of clear superiority.

But Romulus knew the truth. No matter the power of the Gods, be they Gods of men or Beasts, every living thing was beholden to the natural state of the world. The God of Wolves intended to prove true that the natural order was for Beasts to dominate, for humans, and especially their women, to serve the Beast races with clear love and awe, to submit their bodies for the pleasure of Beasts, to pledge their wombs to creating more creatures in the Beasts' likeness.

Romulus didn't care if it took all eternity, he didn't care if it had to happen one woman at a time. One day the world would shed the false vision that Zeus had deigned for it. One day the world would reflect the rightful, natural state of Beast dominance. But what Romulus never imagined, is that an Olympian herself would realize her desire to submit to her rightful Beast masters.

*

Hera sat deep into her throne as the visions of the Wolf's conquest filled her mind. Her gilded robe had been torn open, her Godlike breasts free to the Olympic air as her slender fingers needfully squeezed at the soft flesh. Her sash fully loosened, nothing lay between her openly weeping pussy and the rest of her skilled fingers, digging mercilessly deep into her aching slit. As she watched the mortal woman eagerly embrace her rapist, cry her bliss to the heavens when she felt his monstrous seed seeking her womb to create a blasphemous child, Hera's mind was filled with nothing but he rightness and beauty of Bestial mating.

As the Wolf gathered his victim and carried her off to a life of slavery, Hera achieved her own divine orgasm, biting her lip as her sweet voice echoed a blissful hum around the empty throne room, silently desperate that her passion would not be discovered.

As the Queen Goddess recovered from such joy, breathing heavily as her exposed skin cooled off in the heavenly air, the vision she saw never stopped. The nameless Wolf and corrupted girl were gone, leaving only the God Romulus there in her mind's eye. Hera was helpless but to gaze in longing admiration at his savagely divine figure, watching as he turned his own gaze towards Olympus, as though he knew and were silently acknowledging her. Her mind immediately filled with thoughts of what the God of Wolves might do to her; could Romulus conquer a Goddess as readily as one of his Wolves claimed a human woman?

And once that thought got in her mind it stuck, became the very center of Hera's entire focus, the seed of her every deviant desire. The Goddess of Women smirked wickedly as blasphemous, treacherous thoughts and ideas began to run rampant in her head. This was how she would defy Zeus, how she would scorn and humiliate him, and eventually bring about his fall. If Zeus took on bestial forms to seduce human girls, then his wife, the Queen of the Gods, would allow herself to be seduced by the most powerful Beast of them all!

*

Romulus stood waiting on a cliff by the see, arms crossed in curiosity. He'd received a summons from Olympus, but of course not an invitation to the mountain itself; but what else could he expect from those 'superior' Olympians? Just because they had the most power, they believed they could order even a God like himself around. Of course, Romulus knew better than to openly defy or challenge them, so here he stood waiting for Zeus or Ares or whoever it was that had called on him.

That is why it came as such a great shock when, almost out of thin air, came a much softer, more feminine figure. It wasn't the imposing visage of Zeus, nor the terrifying image of Ares, nor was it even the messenger of the Gods Hermes come to speak with him, but the Queen of the Gods, Hera!

"Hello Romulus, it's good to finally meet you." Hera spoke with a breathy, almost excited voice as she looked the Godly Wolfman up and down.

"Q-Queen Hera..." Romulus stammered briefly before regaining his authoritative demeanor. "Forgive my surprise... You were not the one I was expecting to ask me here."

"I should be the one asking forgiveness, Romulus. A God such as yourself should've deserved an open welcome to Olympus, but the matters I wish to discuss with you would be better said... in private." Hera continued with an odd, coy sense about her that only continued to confuse Romulus, who was baffled enough by the Queen's claim that she would've invited him to Olympus herself given the chance.

"You would want me in... no, rather what are these matters that hold such importance?"

"I'll speak rather frankly, Romulus. I've watched you, the things you do in this world, the things you command your followers to do, and the way you yourself watch Olympus. I've seen the burning hatred in your eyes when you look on our home, the sheer resentment you feel towards Zeus." Hera began, speaking in an uncomfortably calm demeanor.

Romulus didn't know how to respond, she was certainly right, and these kinds of accusations could easily inspire the God of the Sky's wrath against him! But Hera just continued before Romulus could speak.

"And I want you to know that I feel the same rage. I feel the unbridled resentment towards Zeus, lording over a domain and power that he doesn't deserve to have. I want to see him stripped of his position and pride, cast out as the King of the Gods, see him broken, beaten, and humiliated! And I want you to be the one to subvert him, Romulus."

The Wolf's breath all but caught in his throat as he stared at the Goddess, almost thinking her mad! But there he saw in her eyes the same rage she claimed to have seen in his own. She hated Zeus, wanted to see him brought down almost more than he himself did! But as he read the fury in her eyes, he still didn't understand her expression; she seemed so daring, bold... seductive.

"And so, Romulus, God of Wolves and Beasts, I've come to you today with an offer..." Hera's voice turned low, dripping with... with lust. And once Romulus realized this, the full weight of her purpose hit him with the might of one of Zeus's own thunderbolts.

"I offer you... myself."

As Hera professed this to Romulus, her hands went to the straps of her shimmering, gilded robe and ever so delicately let loose the clasps. The divine garments fell like water around her body to the soil beneath her feet, and Romulus stared with an immense disbelief as well as a ruthless arousal at the Goddess now bared herself naked before him... no, submitted herself to him!

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers