Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner and Hyde mewled in obedient bliss as they each experienced their first orgasm at the hands of a female, a human female at that. Their hips bucked like wild, making it slightly difficult for Trudy to keep them in place, but somehow she managed to control her own rampant instincts, and simply had them cum onto the ground around her.

But even as the teenagers finished their 'punishment' at her hands, her eyes remained unflinchingly locked on their beautiful phalluses, on the smooth, inhuman hooks as they pulsed and spewed out rope after rope of pearly white Beast lust. They just kept cumming, their seed pooling at either side of her knees, practically surrounding her, caging her in their essence.

Only after what seemed like a marathon session of cumming did the boys' dicks finally start to weaken, their jettisons of sperm becoming smaller and smaller until they were little more than dribbles, and the teens' relentless groaning died down into slow, utterly satisfied breathing.

Realizing she was no longer coaxing any more of the masculine fluid from their young bodies, Deputy Trudy sheepishly pulled her hands free of their Bestial lengths. Although she'd managed to avoid a full-on shower by the two, the debauched woman stared down into the palms of her hands, where inevitably some of their formidable sperm sullied her skin.

She brought her hands closer to her face, eyes practically in tears, lips absolutely quivering with desire as she drew that heavenly aroma right into her face, wanting so very, very badly to taste it, fully embrace their young, prime lust and completely lose herself to their desires. Their pheromones completely flooded the air around her, awakening a lust she never thought herself capable of, something primal and instinctive that was seeded far down in the very pit of her mind; something that was becoming all but impossible to control.

After only barely restraining herself from pooling that desperately wanted cum on her tongue, Trudy had a brief moment of clarity. She quickly realized how bad the situation had become, how bad she'd allowed it to become, encouraged it to become. The policewoman simply never expected the Beast teens' scent to be so totally overwhelming. Trudy knew she had to wrap this little 'episode' up right now, or else she'd be the one losing every ounce of control to the boys!

"S-So... Are you feeling a bit more under control now?" Trudy asked, face flushed with rampant arousal as she fought tooth and nail to keep her voice as calm and collected as possible.

Looking up, she'd expected to find the boys looking at least a little tired, and immensely grateful to her for doing this for them, and yet when she found the two looking down at her it almost looked as if they were still pleading. Their big, dark eyes peered down at her in a strange twist of emotions, showing how anxious they still felt, showing some dark expectation they still had of her, and very clearly showing a powerful lust that practically glowed in their eyes.

"No..." "Not Really" The two teens sighed out at the same time rather sheepishly.

Trudy was all but stunned at their answer, at the looks in their eyes telling her they were still a far way from being satisfied. And then, despite her fervent attempt to avoid doing so, her eyes were down back down their bodies to their Cervid cocks, and she nearly whimpered in despair at how massive and engorged they had remained. The ensnared policewoman very quickly understood that she hadn't done anything to help them, she'd just made the situation much, much worse for herself.

"T-This is why it's a problem. We just still feel so... so horny, even after cumming. That's why it's so hard to stop ourselves from spying on girls." Tanner admitted, still obviously struggling to openly discuss such an embarrassing topic. Hyde didn't add anything, just shamefully nodded his head in agreement.

Now Trudy was truly in a world of trouble. She had really been banking on her masturbating the boys to get their heads clear, she had simply not planned for things to go any further than this. But now that the boys weren't going anywhere, now that she was sitting on her knees before them, their two strong, virile Deer dicks still standing so rigid and demanding before her, their ferocious scent utterly flooding the air around her, drowning out every one of her senses in their primal lust, the forgone Deputy finally decided to accept what she'd been desperately wanting since she'd first touched their warm, smooth lengths. She wanted more of their cocks, more of their pheromone-charged sperm.

"F-Fine... If this is really such a problem for you both... then I just can't let you go u-until I've dealt with this properly." Trudy stammered weakly now, absolutely positive they could see how badly her thighs were twitching in desire.

"Tanner, go sit against the wall there." Trudy 'ordered' the young Buck, doing her best to sound and look commanding, but when she was the one on her knees staring up into the Beast teen's deep, dark eyes, it was hard to project any dominance.

Still, as young and not used to taking control as he was, Tanner gulped and meekly nodded in resurging excitement, turning around to go seat himself against the outer wall of the school.

"W-What should I do Miss Trudy?" Hyde asked, his own impatient excitement amusingly obvious.

"J-Just, sit tight, I promise I'll get to you in a minute." Trudy spoke, her voice just about having lost all of its' strength, now reduced to asking and hoping for his cooperation. But Hyde did acquiesce, and just stood off to the side looking impatient as he waited his turn for pleasure.

Now Trudy, still on her knees, had a beeline to Tanner, who had done as told and now sat a few feet away against the school building. His eyes still locked tight on the debauched Deputy's, staring in open wonder, borderline love as his tongue hung out of his long muzzle and he absentmindedly stroked himself.

Trudy's body was boiling now as thoughts of what she was about to do simmered in her brain. Without even a thought her hand reached up and undid the buttons along the front of her uniform, the woman gasping in relief as her skin was exposed to the cooler air. Her bra still occluded her chest from sight, but gauging by the whimper Tanner gave her at the action, she guessed he really enjoyed the new view.

Her mind was totally riddled with raw, primitive lust, so much so that her only instinct was to crawl forwards on her hands and knees, prowling up on the helpless teenage Deer with an absolutely animalistic hunger in her eyes. Tanner could only tremble and mewl in desperate anticipation as Trudy crawled over his lap, her hand so very gently taking his own and prying it away from his throbbing, needy cock, only to once again lace her velvet fingers around him so firmly.

Trudy didn't say a word, only glanced into the young Stud's eyes to let him know she intended to thoroughly take care of him. Finally, every thought of reluctance and shame forgotten, the naughty cop let her head bob down, sighing in utter rapture as her lips wrapped themselves around the smooth tip of Tanner's phallus.

Tanner immediately gasped in unexpected delight as his first human girl's mouth suddenly sunk down over his long, crooked cock. The inexperienced teen was quickly moaning in utter bliss as his beloved officer set about sucking and licking his length with her utmost fervor.

Trudy's mind was all but a blank, the only thought a deeply rooted instinct to love and worship this worthy Beast's phallus with all her heart, to use her body for the greatest pleasure this Alpha male deserved. Up and down her lips slid along the beating, slimy length of Cervid cock, her tongue coiling and slithering as she worked to taste the boy, to lap up every drop of leftover seed and errant bead of new lust. And as she worked her mouth and sucked him off to the best of her ability, the golden-hued Deer only moaned higher and higher in fulfilling ecstasy; absolute music to Trudy's ears.

But as the 'dutiful' Deputy lavished his best friend's dick, Hyde was left standing behind the couple, gaping in lust-dripping awe, and more than a hint of jealousy. Trudy was bent super low, her butt held high in the air, waving right in Hyde's face as she arched her back and forced her head down into Tanner's lap. The sight was becoming far, far too much for Hyde to stand idly by and just watch.

"H-Hey... What about me?" Hyde whined pitiably, his own hand gripped desperately around his length, but he already knew that his own touch simply wouldn't do it for him now.

Trudy reluctantly pulled her lips away from the delinquent's delectable cock, licking and lavishing it several more times before she could bring herself to completely leave its' taste.

"P-Please just wait a bit... Be patient and I promise you'll get your turn soon." Trudy moaned almost desperately, her eyes still locked hard on the proud Beast flesh right under her nose. Her fingers never once stopped their fond stroking, and the second she'd finished talking her lips were once more sucking down that wonderful Deer dick.

But Hyde soon found his patience had already been completely drained. Something was stirring in his spine, some deep-rooted feeling that he had no reason to wait, that he had every right to take what he wanted, when he wanted. This human female's body was ripe and displayed just for him, and he was going to take it.

The dusky-tan Deer didn't say a word as he knelt right behind Trudy's bobbing butt. Not a thought crossed his mind other than how badly he wanted to sheathe himself in that beautiful human girl's body. Hyde's hands reached out, slowly palming over the policewoman's wide ass, almost possessive as he fondled the plushy flesh, his fingers curling higher and higher until they were hooked tight under the female's belt.

Trudy's eyes immediately shot wide open, her head held frozen in place with her mouth still full of Deer meat. She couldn't glance back, but she certainly felt the small yet strong pair of hands suddenly groping her ass, and then with a single powerful yank, the poor policewoman found her pants being ripped down around her thighs. Her pussy was instantly exposed to the open air, and as she was already sopping wet the cool breeze hit her like ice.

"I'm really sorry Miss Trudy, but I just can't wait any longer!" Hyde cried out, genuine regret in his voice that didn't at all match the possessive grip he was now taking of her hips, keeping the weak human girl pressed down firmly on her knees.

A surge of emotions rampaged through Trudy's mind in that split second, her fear and reluctance weighing heavily as she realized she'd completely let things spiral out of her control, and yet her lust and heartfelt desire to finally be fucked by these beautiful Beasts burned ferociously in her sopping cunt.

Hyde clumsily aligned his long, curved cock with the Deputy's quivering slit, his inexperience plenty obvious, yet her still found the warm, human opening he'd been waiting his whole life to taste. The young Buck brayed out a long, low whine of relentless pleasure as he slowly forced his massive length inside the helpless female. His phallus was almost silk-smooth, and Trudy's insides were so thoroughly lubricated that it filled her instantly, moving through her like flowing water.

Inch after inch rushed inside her, immediately digging deeper into Trudy than anything else she'd ever experienced before. Her body seized at the sudden and uninvited intrusion, the woman lost all her focus and wrenched her lips away from the other phallus she'd been sucking so intently on, just so she could scream out her shock.

"AAAGGGHH!! W-WAIT! YOU C-CAN'T-MPHHH?!" Trudy, overflowing with new sensations, desperately tried to beg her new lover to slow, but her impassioned cry was silenced once she felt two sturdy hands bury themselves in her hair and force her face back down on the slippery shaft it had just escaped.

"Please don't stop miss! Your mouth feels so good!" Tanner whimpered aloud, his voice sounding so innocent in contrast to how ruthlessly he had forced Trudy's mouth down onto his waiting cock, driving himself farther than ever before, choking her cry and filling her throat with nearly his entire Bestial length.

Trudy's mind nearly broke in half as she accepted the new position she'd been forced into. Her voice came as little more than a weak moan of submission, stifled as it was by the massive Buck phallus that had been lodged all the way down her throat. She'd been a willing participant before, but now Tanner had full control of her head, fingers tugging aimlessly in her hair as he just moved her face up and down, fucking her mouth without a thought for her comfort.

And now even as she was forced to suck down over a foot of Beast cock, the other boy had taken away the rest of her dignity and decided to full on fuck her. Hyde had sheathed over a foot of himself mercilessly deep into Trudy's pussy, and now with his first experience of a human girl's warmth and comfort, the young Deer was quickly discovering what it meant to rut. His hips shook spastically, without rhythm or control, just forcing all of his young, vigorous strength inside her as he railed his Cervid cock hard into her frail slit.

Trudy didn't even have the strength or wherewithal to push her body up, her hands now hung limp in Tanner's lap. Her body was fully supported and controlled by the two virile young Studs she'd naively thought she could tame. Tanner kept her head held up as he worked her throat down and along his scorching shaft. Hyde kept her knees from buckling as he held her hips and ass high in her air, just so he could piston down on her and drill his dick deeper and deeper through her quivering, helpless love canal.

Both the teenage Studs soon lost all control as they brutally spitroasted their caring police officer. Trudy's mind was a mush of bliss, their Beastly pheromones having demolished all sense of her morality, of right and wrong. Now her body only responded to them the way it was always meant to, she was nothing more than a bitch in heat meant to be bred by strong, deserving Bucks like them.

As her shock and despair wore off, Trudy only felt better and better as she embraced her reckless fucking at the hands of these inexperienced youths. She moaned more openly, needing her happiness to be heard even as her mouth worked tirelessly to embrace the monstrously long phallus that had claimed her throat. She relished in every tiny movement and harsh pound as the other boy's cock rammed through her crying pussy. It was such a deliciously wicked feeling, his phallus so distinctly inhuman. The Deer dick's strange curvature only served to heighten her pleasure even more, as though he were bending her insides, personally shaping her to be the Buck's exclusive breeding bitch!

On and on, the two luckiest Beast boys in town continued to recklessly fuck the newly devoted Deputy. Hyde was wantonly mewling as he smashed his hips incessantly against the officer's big, soft ass, carving his curved cock straight through every fold of her pussy until he was slicing through her cervix. Tanner heartlessly bucked his Deer dick down to the depths of the policewoman's throat, pressing down on her soft tongue, stretching out her warm esophagus, forcing her to accept every bit of his Bestial aspect for his pleasure. And Trudy now only blissfully submitted, sucking hard on Tanner's mighty length, adoring Hyde with every thrust of his potent phallus into her painfully happy cunt.

The young Bucks were both abusing their voluntary mate harder and harder, each realizing they were nearing an extremely powerful climax. And being the young and thoughtless boys that they were, Tanner and Hyde didn't give a second thought to cumming inside of the gorgeous female's body; they knew instinctively that every drop of their virile Animal seed belonged inside this obedient bitch.

Neither teen even gave the courtesy of announcing their impending climax, and Tanner and Hyde merely wailed out in Bestial bliss as their bodies cranked into overdrive and unleashed a monstrous torrent of their fresh, young brew. Trudy reacted in an instant, her eyes blazing wide with intense euphoria as she felt her savage lovers fully and finally christen her as a Beast bitch.

Hyde's hands hooked together around his lover's waist, dragging her body back deep into his feral figure as he bucked hard, pressing his rabid rod monstrously deep into her desperately crying pussy. The scimitar-like staff barraged her insides as it effortlessly broke through her cervix, Trudy all too thrilled to feel it mercilessly load her womb with his hot, pumping Beasty baby batter.

And at the exact same moment, Tanner gripped her hair like a pair of reigns and pulled the Deputy's head down barbarically onto his throbbing male pride, forcing Trudy's throat wide open as he released his own boiling lust straight into her stomach.

The poor policewoman could only release the weakest, most pitiful moan as her body was overloaded with prime Beast cum. Her vision was completely white as her eyes rolled back into her head from the nightmarish orgasm she'd been forced into. Her abused pussy quaked and cowered in relentless bliss as Hyde's stiff cock curved through her insides and seeded her womb with his virile sperm. Her tongue hummed and vibrated her delight around Tanner's burning phallus, crammed down her throat as he filled her belly with his own bubbling seed.

Trudy was utterly helpless as she felt every nook and cranny of her body fill with Bestial fluids, the sensation of which only serving to spark off the most horrid, freakish, and indescribably pleasurable orgasm of her life.

The thoughtless Deer boys continued to cling to their beloved cumdumpster until they had pumped every last drop of their lust deep inside of her. Once their balls had finally been drained dry by the obedient Deputy, Tanner and Hyde delicately pulled their cocks from her depths, gasping and groaning all the while at aftershocks of the monumental pleasure they'd just experienced for the first time in their lives.

As Hyde freed himself from the human girl's slit he took a step back, and similarly Tanner had full control as he dragged her lips up and away from his slick member, doing his best to be gentle as he urged her head out of his lap.

Now without the support of her two strong young Studs, Trudy quickly found she had absolutely no strength left in her body, and was powerless but to slump into the ground, right to the side of where Tanner was sitting.

Trudy just lay on her side quietly for several moments, feeling the boys' eyes on her body as she just breathed. The feelings she experienced as she reeled from her climax were quite conflicting, to say the least. Her body had never felt so violently abused, she could still feel her pussy throb from where such an inhuman thing had been claiming it. Her throat was sore, her lips still hummed, and her tongue remained inundated with the raw, savage taste that had been so deeply forced on it. Her stomach churned and her womb smoldered with the two heavy loads of cum she'd been laden with. She'd never felt so pacified, so very weak, and so very, very happy.

"Oh... Oh wow... That was incredible." Tanner breathed out quietly after some time, only barely noticed by the nearly unconscious officer.

"I've never felt like that before... It's unreal..." Hyde muttered in lingering delight and a bit of awe.

"G-Glad... y-you... enjoyed... yourselves..." Trudy barely even managed a whisper, the tiniest bit of her mind coherent enough to keep track of where the situation had come to.

"Now... you should be fine... right?" Trudy continued to sigh out, only just beginning to consider the consequences she would face as she dreaded exerting the energy to even get her clothes straightened out.