Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy entered the school and stopped by the main office. After a brief chat with the principle, who thanked her profusely for her time, he directed her where to head so she could set up for the assembly, which wouldn't be for another hour or so.

Taking the principle's directions, Trudy wandered down the halls, feeling a bit nostalgic as she recalled her own time as a student in this very building, something that felt like a lifetime ago even though it hadn't even been a decade.

However, before she could make it to the gymnasium where she was to give her presentation, she wandered by a closed classroom, stopping as she heard a series of strange sounds coming from within. Listening in a little bit closer, she noticed the sounds of ruffling clothing and bodies being shoved around, potentially indicating a struggle. What's more it didn't sound like more than a few bodies, so whoever was in there could genuinely be in trouble with no teachers present. Knowing above all else her job was to protect people's safety, Trudy entered the room, but the sight that met her instantly dropped her jaw.

Right there, plain as day, were the two young Deer boys she'd been trying so desperately to put out of her mind these last few weeks, but that wasn't even the half of it. Both had their pants around their ankles, and caught between them was what could only be one of their teachers! The poor woman had her dress hiked high over her waist, leaving her pussy completely exposed as Hyde lodged his strong cock deep into her pussy. And it was obvious why she didn't hear any screaming, because Tanner stood at her face, jamming his own monstrous length mercilessly far into her throat.

For the first second, Trudy just stood there, flabbergasted as she watched the two young Studs she'd 'disciplined' as they spit-roasted a school official, right in the middle of a school day! But once the two finally took notice, they each looked up and instantly got a big, bright smile at the sight of their favorite officer... though that didn't stop them from railing their helpless victim from either end.

"Oh hey, Officer Trudy!" Tanner beamed in undiminished excitement.

"We were hoping we'd get to see you again sometime!" Hyde added, not the least bit shamed to have been caught by her.

Trudy could actually feel her brain turn off for a split-second, but the minute she regained her sense she slammed the door behind her, making sure to actually bother locking it.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Trudy said the only words that came to mind, because finding these two particular boys fucking one of their own school teachers was absolutely the last thing she expected to see today.

"What, isn't it obvious?" Tanner just asked in simple bemusement.

"Yeah, we're just doing what you taught us!" Hyde added as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Trudy was completely thrown for a loop. The sight of their beautiful female teacher being doubly ravaged was so shocking, and in barely an instant it had the policewoman's pussy drooling like crazy. She might've had her mouth stuffed, but the look in the teacher's eyes was crystal clear; she was in utter bliss getting fucked by these two young Bucks! Trudy knew that look all too well, knew that feeling all too well, and before she'd even realized it her mind was made up. She took a single step forward as she began to unbutton her shirt.

"Well, well, well. I came here to give a speech to all the students, but here I find you two boys misbehaving again." Trudy's voice turned low and husky as she got closer, Tanner and Hyde just watching with growing excitement as her shirt came all the way off.

"I suppose you two are gonna need another hands on 'lesson.'"