Knot County Sheriff's Department Case 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But hearing those words, the two teen Beasts shared a look with one another, a strange look, an uncertain, yet somehow deeply concerning one.

"Well, wait a second..." Tanner began to speak as he stood up, and the lack of obedience, even a lack of exhaustion, in his voice sent a very unexpected chill up Trudy's spine.

"I don't really think it's fair to quit now. I mean, Hyde got to fuck you, he got to lose his virginity! It wouldn't be fair if I didn't get the same, right?" The golden-hued Deer's voice had grown lower, and was beginning to cause a feeling of fear to grow in the pit of the Deputy's stomach.

"Y-Yeah. It wouldn't be fair if you only had sex with one of us and not the other!" Hyde agreed, his voice quickly taking on a bratty insistence.

Trudy was only just beginning to shake the cobwebs out of her brain, and her worry was doubling every second. She could tell these boys were growing way too cocky, and if she didn't reign them back into her control right now, they'd only have their way with her again... and if that happened, she doubted she'd ever be able to stop them again.

"H-Hey now... don't think you can just do anything you want all of the sudden!..." Trudy weakly tried to reassert her dominance, but now the boys both stood shoulder to shoulder, looming over her with some odd looks, as though they themselves seemed conflicted about what they were doing. To be honest, the sight flat out scared Trudy, but still, she had to try one last time to regain control. She was the adult, she was the Deputy, she was the one who was supposed to be in charge here!... Wasn't she?

"W-We're done here, and it's time for you two to get back to sch-EEHH?!" Trudy indignantly raged, but her pitiful protest was cut off as the two Deer teens reached down and each took a hold of one side of her pants.

As they were already halfway off and her legs had no strength in them whatsoever, the boys had no trouble stripping them off and leaving her lower body completely exposed to them, but their treatment of the fertile female wasn't over. Together, they hoisted the woman up from the ground, and although she was taller than them both, their animalistic strength totally outclassed her, besides which her body was still utterly dead and helpless from their previous session.

Hyde got behind the captive cop, holding her arms as Tanner held her hips from the front, and together they dragged the desperate Trudy back towards the school wall. Working together, Tanner once again seated himself against the wall, this time bringing his human pet down with him, Hyde helping her to straddle the young Buck. Trudy couldn't help shuddering as her naked thighs slid down against the Deer's fuzzy body, her eyes showing her desperation as her face leveled with his Beastly gaze.

"Sorry Miss Trudy, but I don't know if I'll ever get another chance to have sex with a human girl!" Tanner pleaded almost heartfelt with the woman he was about to ravage, his rugged hands sliding down to take a firm grip of her hips, ready to breed her as his instincts demanded.

"Tanner...Tanner please... I promise I won't get angry if you just -- AAAGGHH!!!" Trudy's final attempt to bargain was shut down as the golden-hued Deer aligned the forgone officer's hips and drove his frightening length right back inside of her hyper-sensitive pussy.

Tanner heaved out in his own extreme pleasure as he let the woman's bodyweight bring her down, forcing her tiny slit to swallow more and more of his Cervid cock until he felt the outer lips resting at his base. Body overwhelmed by the blissful sensations, the young Stud couldn't help his arms from encircling the human female he'd claimed to be his mate, and he hugged her light body close to his smaller frame. Her height on him allowed the little Buck to bury his face in Trudy's cleavage, his heavy, wet groans pouring right down her chest as he slowly began to pump his massive length through her.

The relentlessly ravaged woman had nothing left to lose, and the moment she felt that massive Beast cock splitting her open again, all she could do was wail as her body surged in a violently renewed bliss. Her mind all but lost to the pit of carnal ecstasy, Trudy's show of reluctance was extinguished in the wake of utter, blinding pleasure as the virile Deer boy rocked their hips together and fucked her like the Animal he was.

Hyde watched as Trudy easily melted back into ravenous Beast lust, her arms now submissively clinging around Tanner's neck, holding his fuzzy face to her chest as she bounced in his lap, gasping and moaning as the Deer speared her up to her womb. And even though he'd already gotten to lose his virginity to her, the lighter-tanned Buck still found himself feeling quite left out; Tanner was going to get one more release out of their lovely female, so it was only right that he should too. That's when Hyde's dark eyes landed on the perfect curve of Trudy's plushy butt, bouncing so giddily as she rode atop his best friend's dick.

"H-Hey, now this isn't really fair that I just have to stand here again." Hyde complained, loud enough for Trudy to hear over her own cries of passion, but much more importantly sharing a knowing look with Tanner. Understanding immediately what his friend was implying, the currently occupied Deer just smirked towards him.

"Well, I can think of something that should make us even." Tanner growled, his brazen cockiness really beginning to grow out of control.

For a brief second Trudy was totally out of the loop, just continuing to moan as her precious little Stud continued to rail her. But then Tanner slowed himself to a halt, his curved phallus wedged high and tight into her frail little cunt. At first Trudy just tried to take that pause as a chance to catch her breath and savor the feeling of having her pussy so fully filled to the brim with warm, stiff Beast cock. However, her reality was shattered, her eyes growing wide in totally renewed panic as she felt Tanner's hands grip her ass only to spread her wide, understanding at once what the boys intended to do to her.

"N-No, no, no, please! I-I'll do anything else for you, but please, not in my ass! I've never had anyone f... fuck me there before!" Trudy openly begged the two teens now, and yet even as her mind initially recoiled from the thought her pussy only seemed to squeeze down tighter on the Deer cock already claiming her, making it clear her body was ready and eager to experience even further submission at the hands of these Beasts!

"Well, you already took our virginities. I think it's only fair we get yours, too." Hyde replied mischievously, his mind already totally made up and unflinching to Trudy's unconvincing pleads.

With their bodies stilled, Hyde eagerly knelt atop Trudy's back, clumsily angling his own Stud staff until it was just at the female's virgin anal entrance. Knowing there was nothing she could do at this point, Trudy just squeezed her eyes shut tight and lay her chin on Tanner's shoulder. A choked half-sob caught in her throat as she felt the unnatural organ push the first inch inside of her, but she should've known better than to think the idiot teenager would give her time to adjust to these new sensations.

Trudy's conflicted sob burst into a shocking cry of excitement as Hyde suddenly bucked his hips with all his strength, lodging almost all of his monstrous length inside of her at once. Hyde shivered and mewled as his own weakened cock was suddenly crushed by a heavenly pressure so much greater than her pussy had been, and wondered just how far he'd even be able to go like this before cumming.

The two greedy young Bucks didn't waste a second more in getting back into their rut, and Trudy's mind was very quickly crushed under the weight of two massive Beast cocks brutalizing her. What little life was left in her shredded voice came out in gasps and grunts as her inhuman lovers took their turns in ramming their lengths deep through her holes.

Everything was turning into a blur for the poor officer. Her body was totally crushed and trapped between the two smaller yet powerful frames of the Deer, Hyde smothering her back and forcing her breasts to push down hard on Tanner's chest. Her naked legs were sweltering and being rubbed raw along their course, rough fur as her hips were shifted back and forth between them.

But above all else was the indescribably mind-bending sensation of having two massive dicks throbbing inside of her. Over and over they churned her, her young lovers fucking her recklessly, carelessly, with no rhythm or expertise, just using their full strength to pork her silly.

Trudy's mind might've been knocked into a spiral, but her body was completely aware of everything else being done to it. The dehumanized Deputy still felt her pussy clench and spasm in bliss as Tanner's long, Cervid cock cut up through her, battering hard against her cervix that was still trying so desperately to keep the other Deer's load of sperm trapped tight in her womb. And the sensations were only amplified a hundred-fold thanks to Hyde ramming his own curved phallus up her once-untouched asshole. The force exerted by having such a massive rod lodged tight in her guts was simply too much to bear, and yet with her mind having been as broken as it was, it still only felt like utter heaven to have such a monstrous thing ravaging her body where no man had dared before.

Tanner and Hyde didn't give a thought to Trudy's comfort, both young Beasts totally lost to their own frenzied lust, only following their basest urge to fuck and breed whatever it was they wanted. On and on they just both continued to unmercifully fuck their beautiful human girl, keeping her trapped in a cage of their feral desire.

With any remote sense of time erased in her brain, Trudy had no idea how long she'd been caught in their violent double-penetration, but by the time the boys were ready to release their final climax her own body had been brought to the point of total submission to their sinfully inhuman pleasure.

Once again, at least as far as the Deer were concerned, their climax came all too quickly as they thoughtlessly forced themselves into their mate with the single-minded goal of getting their own gratification. Tanner's fingers locked together like a vice around the waist of his obedient bitch, slamming her hips down hard and allowing his ferocious mass to drive unmercifully high into her defenseless pussy. Hyde gasped and panted weakly, his own hands reaching forward and groping onto Trudy's barely-covered breasts, just to find something to hold onto, and the dusky-tan Deer wedged his own horrible cock deep into the girl's abused ass, forcing her guts to curve just to fit his unnatural bend.

Filling the helpless human girl as far as they possible could, both young Deer boys bleated and mewled in raw, unrefined pleasure as their savage testicles overflowed and released their third and yet still massive orgasms right into her desperately waiting body.

With what little life she had left, Trudy screamed as her own relentless orgasm crashed through her body. Her body felt stretched to the breaking point as it'd been forced to accept such grotesque, incompatible cocks inside her, and now she could feel them exploding within. She felt her stomach bloat as Hyde loaded her down, pumping one last impressive load of sperm into her ass, filling her guts fully now from both ends. And not even allowing the slightest hint of mercy, Tanner shot his own oppressive load right into her already stuffed womb, saturating her down with his hot, heavy Beast seed.

The trio died down haphazardly, Tanner and Hyde both sweating profusely as they gasped in exhaustion, feeling more spent and satisfied then they'd ever dreamed possible, and both totally unwilling to remove their cocks from the warm embrace of their deeply beloved human mate. They both felt a sensation that was so new and yet felt so very deeply integral to who they were; they were both Beasts and they'd finally claimed their first female, something that felt so very, very right.

Trudy couldn't move, could barely even breath beyond the faintest little whispers, her body absolutely lifeless and slumped down on the little Buck, held up only by his embrace and the two heavy rods still skewering her like a puppet. Everything in her head was a total haze, and yet still she felt her whole body had been utterly drowned in Deer sperm. Her stomach and intestines had been stuffed full to the brim to the point where she didn't think she'd be able to eat for a week.

But what stuck out to her beyond all else was the positively radiant glow that had been left in her womb. Twice filled to the breaking point, she'd never experienced the sheer, raw intensity of having a Beast cum inside of her; she'd never felt so... dominated. There was no comparing it, the Beasts simply filled her in a way human could not. The size of their load, the heat, the intensity left her reeling. She could feel how fertile they were, she could feel their virgin sperm so confidently seeking out her eggs, so violently intent on breeding her, on making her forget her humanity and recognize her place as nothing more than a bitch, born to be give pleasure to Beasts and bear their strong children.

Trudy had thought she knew how to help these boys, she thought it was truly her responsibility, and she had wanted so desperately to maintain control. But after that series of orgasms, after having been so thoroughly and ravenously fucked beyond the point of no return, the defiled Deputy already knew her life had been irrevocably changed. The memory of these boys would remain imprinted on her mind, the sensation of their cocks burned into her body, the warmth of their sperm treasured by her womb, a permanent reminder that she now and forever more would obey, love, and belong to Beasts.

***

"OUCH!"

"OW! WHY?!"

Some time later, the two boys and the Deputy were finally back on their feet, their clothes on and in order, and the evidence of their little 'tryst' more or less gone. That said, all was not lovey-dovey afterglow, and both Tanner and Hyde were left pathetically rubbing the backs of their heads after a newly incensed officer Trudy had just knocked them both in the skull.

"I mean this honestly, you two are some of the biggest idiots I've ever met!" Trudy berated them, her old disciplinary attitude having almost totally returned. And the boys had to admit, even with her clothing ruffled and uneven, her hair a mess and her body totally reeking of their Bestial pheromone, Trudy still managed to terrify them back into submission.

"Did you two really think you could just do whatever it was you wanted to me without consequences?! After I offered to help you, you turn around and take complete advantage of me! Do you not have any respect for the law whatsoever?! Or can you really just not think more than two minutes into the future?!" Trudy continued to scold them, however even though it seemed she was all there, something in her demeanor told the boys that at least some of the edge from before was gone. Still, they definitely understood now was not the time to get smug, so rubbing the backs of their heads the young Deer put on their best, most pitiable looks of remorse.

"We're are honestly, really sorry about that. We told you it's... it's pretty hard to stay under control sometimes." Tanner spoke first, and to his credit he really did sound sincere.

"Yeah, we're sorry. But, we're also really glad we got to meet you! It was really nice that you offered to help us with our... Beastly urges!" Hyde agreed, his limited shame suddenly bursting into a bright, almost goofy smile.

"Totally! Thanks again officer Trudy! You're like, the coolest cop ever!" Tanner readily agreed, also beaming brightly at the pretty young policewoman.

Trudy couldn't help blushing at their bright, starry eyed smiles. There wasn't a hint of sarcasm in their voices, they were just genuinely thankful and looked up to her. And she had to admit, it was a bit hard to keep her demeanor at their heart-melting smiles, but she bit her lip and stoically reminded herself that she was leaving these boys with a lesson and a warning.

"Y-Yes, well... Anyway, you two have been playing hooky long enough, and it's time for you to get back to class. I'll tell the school you've been under my care for a... special program... this time. But you two better not EVER let me catch you skipping school again, or words won't even begin to describe how sorry you'll be!" Trudy, despite her best efforts to be severe, couldn't hide the blush the boys had given her. Still, the two young Bucks just smiled brightly at her once again.

"Don't worry, we promise we'll never get into trouble like this again!" Tanner spoke, admittedly pretty convincingly.

"We definitely 'learned our lesson.'" Hyde agreed, again seemingly sincere, but as Trudy finally turned away in exasperation, she didn't notice the sly smile the two Deer shared.

Finally the Deer boys scurried off to slip back into class as unnoticed as possible, leaving Trudy behind as she just shook her head and sighed to herself.

'I can't believe I just let a couple of punk kids fuck me like that. Fuck, I must be a lot lonelier and a lot more pathetic than I thought.'

The well-bred Officer stewed in her thoughts for a minute longer, but with another weary sigh she realized she still needed to make a quick stop in the office and give some excuse to get the boys off the jook. However, just as she was about to leave, her eye caught something lying right at the foot of the School's outer wall.

Bending down, Trudy saw that it was a leather wallet. She quickly picked it up, quickly realizing it must've belonged to one of the boys, and probably slipped out of their pocket while they were bouncing her in their lap.

Well, she figured she'd just take it and drop it at the office for them, and she could easily make some excuse like it slipped out in her squad car and she didn't find it until the boys had left. She was already lying on their behalf already.

Still, before Trudy actually tried to make her way to the front office, her curiosity got the better of her, and the young policewoman opened up the small patch of leather, wondering if she might learn a little bit about her young, unasked-for lovers.

The first thing the Deputy saw was a school ID, and it did indeed belong to Tanner. She wasn't really sure what she expected to find, but one small detail did narrow her eyes. According to his ID, Tanner was a senior at the High School. At first Trudy did not think that could be possible, but then she noticed another square of hard plastic tucked just under the school ID. Now more curious than ever, she pulled out the card behind it, and this time was actually shocked to find it was a real, legal driver's license in Tanner's name!

She'd pegged those kids as a just pair of dumb teens based on how young they looked. But according to his wallet, Tanner and almost certainly Hyde were both 18 years old! Trudy could safely say she did not expect that, but as she thought on that a minute longer, she supposed it did make her feel just a tiny bit less... immoral.

"Huh..." The Deputy idly remarked to herself. "...I guess when Beast kids go through puberty all the growth goes straight to their cocks. Goddess knows none of it went to their brains..."

***

Three Weeks Later

***

It was another uneventful day in Knot County, and that was convenient for Deputy Trudy, as she actually had a bit of an unconventional, but nevertheless important job today. It was around mid-morning and the young policewoman was pulling her squad car right in front of the Rimridge High School, a place she now had quite strong memories of. But exiting her car, Trudy fought down the blush and pushed aside every lingering memory and feeling this place evoked. Today she had the responsibility of giving a special assembly presentation to the students about law enforcement... and that was all she was here for.