Knots of Thorne: Her Submission

Story Info
A third enters Sephiria's bed, and her needs overtake her.
7.5k words
4.77
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evening came far more peaceful than any other night for Sephiria, as the woman was nestled next to quite simply the most attractive man in the world to her. She woke with a sense of renewed confidence and pride in herself, honored to be at the side of such a powerful warrior. She held the collar in her hand that she'd been given, having turned to rest her round, bubbly butt against his lap, and thought of what it meant to her.

It meant freedom from the past, from the pain of the guilt that it all caused her, and a chance at a new life. It was everything she ever wanted and more. Did she deserve it? Thorne believed she did, enough so to give her a gift meant to be given from his late wife. She smiled and kissed the metal, whispering a quiet "I accept".

"Do you?" Thorne spoke up then, having seen the exchange between herself and the collar in her hands, so delicately cradled that he truly saw the meaning of it in her eyes. She understood and he hadn't even needed to explain to her fully what it all was. She had known the weight of a collar on her throat, as she'd grown up a slave...the memory dawned on him. He realized that no other would have understood the meaning better than her. "Give it here, my love," he ordered gently, holding out his hand to her.

She turned to face him and placed the circlet into it, smiling with a hope he'd never seen before. He understood, and whispered the spell used to open it. A small click revealed a lever in the seamless metal, materializing out of a sigil that gleamed crimson on it. Bound by blood, this collar would not come off unless its trigger word was given. He looked into her eyes as he fit it against her neck, searching for any sign of hesitance. The woman didn't tremble, didn't move away, and met his gaze with compassion. "It's okay, Thorne," Sephiria encouraged, touching his cheek. "I know what it means."

Click!

The beautiful iron collar, bearing runes upon it that began to burn into the metal and cool, was fastened upon her throat. He drew her into his arms and kissed her passionately, overwhelmed by the love he could feel thrumming from her energy. The fact that she'd asked for the collar was more meaningful than he could ever ask for. He felt her hand brush at the corner of his eye, and noticed he'd started tearing up. Thorne chuckled and kissed her hand, drying his eyes.

"I'm honored that you chose this so soon," Thorne spoke again, his voice gruff with emotion.

"I'm surprised you believed I didn't understand what it meant, my love," Sephiria chuckled tenderly, stroking his hair from his face. "Plus, we have known each other for over twenty years. I've waited for this a long time. I would like to travel back to your home...I cannot stand to live in Romania any longer. Would this be reasonable?"

"There is no home to go to, but I know a friend." Thorne spoke as he remembered something; his friend Anders had arrived two weeks ago from a land where they drank plenty and sailed for their riches, protecting their people and establishing clans. He could not remember what it was called, but it sounded like a glorious home for the both of their war-torn souls. They could fight only if needed, rather than being forced to fight for others. They could live their own lives, and Sephiria would be able to safely raise her children...as many as she'd let him give her. His heart warmed at the thought, and he kissed her tenderly as he stood, helping her up as well. He draped a cloak around her naked body and smiled at her, cupping her chin. "I will speak with him, get his aid. We will be refugees, but we will be free of this place. I promise."

Sephiria nuzzled against his hand as she spoke. "I will see what resources I can restore once we arrive. I have a variety of trades that might serve us, but bounties might be the most profitable should we need the extra gold." With that, she went to turn, but he stopped her. "What is wrong, my love?"

Thorne smirked at her; she was doing it again. She was worrying about taking care of everything herself, and he could see it on her face. He knew she'd had to survive on her own for a long time, but never really expected her to be the type to resist help. "Sephiria, you may be strong, but you've needed rest for years. You are sickly to the common visage, and on top of that, you may be carrying my child right now. Will you not allow your man to care for you, and rest for a while?"

When he put it in that light, Sephiria couldn't exactly argue. She sighed softly and nodded, smiling wearily. "That is fair, Thorne. I have...been quite ill of late."

"What troubles you? Is it an ailment?" He asked, to which she shrugged.

"I do not know. I have not seen a physician yet. We typically dealt with it through brief healing, but I am tired frequently and need more sleep than usual. I also weaken easily,``she admitted. He looked at her in concern, but didn't show her his worry as heavily as he felt it.

"You feed so irregularly, that I'm not surprised," He spoke up, saying the very thing he'd dreaded bringing up with her for years. She had to hear it, no matter how stubborn. "I've observed your feeding patterns, and I know you starve yourself of blood deliberately. Why?"

Sephiria looked at him in shock, but knew he was right. She hated feeding. "...Their memories," She spoke softly. "I hate seeing their memories when they..."

"You never have to kill them, Sephiria. Another of that man's lies to you. You only see them when you are near the end of their life," He explained, taking her hand and gesturing for her to sit with him. He took up residence in a rocking chair near the fire, and took her into his lap. "My sweet girl, what else has he taught you? He wasn't your sire, was he?"

"No. That was Vlad, who taught me much the same," She corrected quietly. "I was told that seeing them would make me stronger, but it only broke me. I have fits at night because he isn't the only thing that haunts me in my sleep." A shiver, then her shoulders shook. "I could have avoided all of that...all of the killing."

"You had no choice in what you did. Need I remind you?" He gently touched her collar, pressing it against her warm skin as adrenaline had risen her temperature. "You had no choice before. You do now. Remember that. Breathe with me, love, you're working up. I know how hard it is."

She took a deep breath, and then another. Waves of calm followed each exhale, bringing her back down to earth and out of that horrible place in her mind. "Thank you," She spoke gently, resting her head on his shoulder. "It happens frequently, I'm afraid."

"No need to worry," He chuckled, kissing her temple. "We'll find a way to help you, my love. It will be alright. For now, let us dress and get you--Sephiria?" He heard panting against his chest and he tilted her face to him, seeing that she was flush in the cheeks - likely experiencing a stress response, or her heat... Living vampires, with a need to breed, dealt with it every month if they were female. Men did not experience it as much, but certainly could go through periods of feral fucking. He saw that her eyes were darkening, the whites becoming black as void, her irises crimson as blood and gleaming in the dim light.

Sephiria looked up at him, her lips slightly parted, fangs aching to bite or be bitten. She'd been fighting it all this time, but for how long? Had it been the entire time she'd hosted him as a guest in her home? Either way, it took full hold now, and it looked like she was an entirely different person. The look in her eyes was pure lust, but also exhaustion.

Not too long after, her knees gave way in his arms. She stumbled, her fangs extended and hunger making itself known.

"Damn it girl...let me get you to bed," He spoke as he carried her, standing from the chair and laying her down on his silken sheets. Thorne saw the exhaustion from lack of food and he whistled, a signal to alert the guard outside of his room.

Two soldiers stepped into the room after Thorne made sure to cover her, saluting him. He'd had them posted since he arrived, something Sephiria insisted on for him yet not herself. He held her hand and turned to them, ready to give their orders. "Thomas, Kristoff, I need you to fetch my supply from the cellar. I need as much as you both can carry, as quickly as you can." They both nodded and ran down while Sephiria rested for the moment, her vision growing hazy. Her heat was taking energy her body didn't have.

Thorne growled and bit his wrist, placing it to her mouth. "Drink, girl. You won't hurt me," he crooned. She resisted a little but he guided her head, helping her. "Blame me if you must later, but for now you need to eat. Please, Sephiria, do this for yourself. I can't lose you now, too." He begged quietly, knowing she was mentally struggling to provide care for herself, but desperate for her to listen to him. He loved her. He couldn't deny that. He couldn't lose her.

A soft whine was heard, but he felt her fangs sink in and moaned softly. It felt surprisingly pleasant to be bitten by her, he realized as he watched her finally eat for the first time in three days. He realized she wouldn't disobey him then, because he showed he cared for her well-being. That was all she'd ever wanted.

"There's my good girl," He encouraged, stroking her hair as he felt himself twitch between his legs, still naked from before. His body was responding to her lips on his skin, something he wished he could feel on his cock...the fantasy flashing in his mind and open to her view while she fed. Even though his soldiers returned, he did not cover himself. Thorne walked to them and helped them set the bottles beside the bed on the nightstand. After this, they excused themselves and closed the door behind them, and Thorne was back at her side, still solid as a rock, but he kept control of himself out of concern. She looked a lot less pale...that was a good sign. She could be helped, it wasn't too late.

Sephiria felt herself come to a more alert state and opened her eyes a bit more, looking up at him and biting her lip. "You smell so good right now, Thorne," She murmured, and a look came over her that Thorne had seen twice before now; it was a look of carnal lust, raw and unshackled. She was ready. It had to be the heat, he realized, and he chuckled softly. He would need some help if she was repressed for this long...and he knew he had just the person in mind. He leaned over and scrawled a note on a spare sheet of parchment, rolling it up as soon as he was finished while he watched over his lover's condition.

A raven flew out of his room not too long after, carrying a message for his dear friend Anders. Thorne sat back on the bed and Sephiria got up on her hands and knees, crouching lower until her face was level with his twitching cock. The man groaned softly and wrapped his fingers in her hair, looking down at her through half-lidded eyes. "Sephiria, darling, you don't have to do this," He spoke gently. "Not everyone likes to...-"

Let me, Master, rang her voice in his mind as she took him into her mouth, a small moan vibrating against his flesh as she tasted him with her pointed tongue. She was weaving a fabric of pheromones around the both of them, meant to enhance libido in the event that relations were to be had, without even knowing what was going on. Her magic, her hormones, were stronger than he anticipated. He knew she needed more, and he would give it to her. Sephiria's tongue slid around the base of his cock as it was throated, the tip of his dick touching further down than he expected it to.

Thorne gasped and groaned in pleasure, gripping the bed in restraint. "Fuck, Seph, you'll make me spill so quickly with that..." He barely got out the words before she swallowed him down again, causing him to grip her hair. "Sephiria, I-"

It was too late. He didn't have much time to warn her as he felt the throb of his balls, growling and holding her head down as he spilled his seed into her throat. Sephiria moaned loudly as he held her, shuddering in what appeared to be an orgasm of her own. It spurred him on further and soon she was on her belly, her ass in his hands again as he yanked her to him. Plunging back into her depths, Thorne was swallowed up in her heat along with her. He had an idea though, and enough experience to do so in a way that would benefit the both of them. He slowed his thrusts and grabbed a bottle from the nightstand, uncorking it and offering it to her lips.

"Drink. You need the energy to keep up with your needs right now," He purred to her, and she obliged. After she sat up and took a few solid swallows, he set it back on the nightstand with its cork in place while he adjusted himself. While she remained sitting up he brushed against her dripping folds, teasing at her ass with his finger by lightly rimming along the outer edge of her hole. She shivered and whimpered a little before arching more into his hand. It was clear that she liked it, but he'd be careful. "Do you want it here?" He asked.

"As big as you are, my love, I would adore it...but I am afraid I am a bit too new to this for your cock to go there. I enjoy the touch you're doing..." Sephiria spoke her needs plainly and expressed her concern regarding his size, which was exactly what he hoped for. If she were in a frenzy, she wouldn't have expressed her doubts as easily, but her wits were still about her.

"Such a good, honest girl for me. You deserve a reward," Thorne growled against her ear as he sank into her waiting pussy once again, a little grunt of pleasure leaving his lips. "You feel better every time I plunge inside you," He praised as he gripped her hips and thrust once, then twice before stilling. He was teasing her still, devil he was.

Sephiria caught onto the teasing and she could barely take it. As it was, he was pounding against her cervix with each thrust and she was struggling not to scream so loudly this time, considering the soldiers were right outside. "I might...be too loud, they'll hear...mnf! Please, Master..." She whined as softly as she could, biting the pillow a bit to muffle herself. He chuckled lightly and nibbled her shoulder, bringing a firm palm down on her ass with a smack!

With surprise, she yelped in pleasure to the sensation and buried herself into the bed, gripping the sheets and wriggling down toward the base of his cock to take him more. "Please, do that again..." She begged against the pillow, her pussy now twitching with need around him even more than it was before.

"War-chieftess, you're afraid of making a little noise? They have heard much worse, and liked it." He was calling out his men a little bit, but it was the truth. He'd caught them with their pants down to himself and Sephiria twice now as she'd been asleep, and they'd come to an...agreement. They don't embarrass her about it, and they get to stay posted outside the door. "Trust me, you're turning them on just as much. They see you as attractive, as I do, my Queen. Does that displease you, the idea of being heard by them?"

"No, no it doesn't..." Sephiria turned pink as she felt herself grow aroused at the thought, and to make his point known he rocked inside her a bit - deliberately hitting her cervix, as he knew by now it was her sweetest spot. The pillow was quickly dropped and she mewled in delight. "No, Master, I like it! I like being heard...I'm just shy..." She admitted in a loud cry, which made it possible for the other two to hear as well.

One soldier looked at the other with restraint in his face, and the other one nodded as they both peeked through the crack in the door. Thorne knew and since both had consented to the act, he only closed it with the flick of his hand. She hadn't consented to being watched, therefore she'd only be heard as she requested.

The two men began to enjoy themselves as they heard Sephiria squeal again; Thorne's hand had come down on her ass with a resounding SMACK, leaving a beautiful handprint behind and a lasting sensation on her skin. His hand tickled from the blow, a reminder for both of them. He loved the way her ass bounced back every time he struck it, and how her cries made his cock throb. Sephiria, a mess of alabaster sweat-soaked locks and beautifully marked pale skin, lay beneath him with heaving breath as she awaited his next move.

Footsteps came and the two men stepped aside, clearing their throats and covering their cocks, then the door opened with a soft creak. A man walked into the room, tall and broad-shouldered, his face framed with ginger locks and a sharp, angular jaw. He closed the door behind himself without fear of what the two people in the bed were doing and dropped his cloak, smirking at Thorne. In his left hand was a crumpled letter.

"Anders, you've come quickly," Thorne remarked playfully as he leaned into Sephiria, who was too far in heat to care who fucked her. She wanted it now. The woman rocked back on him, desperate to feel him move, whimpering soft begging words for only him to hear. He held her in place, making sure she didn't go entirely feral. "You remember him. You've fought together, won many battles. Do you know how long he's wanted to fuck you, Sephiria? Especially during the heat cycles he witnessed you suffer in silence...Now, the question is, are you okay with this?"

Anders stared down the couple with lust in his eyes; he now bore witness to Sephiria impaled on his commander's cock, as well as the man himself in the nude. Both were as glorious as he'd hoped they'd be, and he knew that the words he spoke to Sephiria rang true. He silently unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a scarred and slightly hairy chest. Further down, hair trailed thicker and darkened the shadow of his abdomen and its well-toned nature. He met Sephiria's gaze and bit his lip a little as she looked at him, panting and flushed, already so aroused. Her nipples stiff, plump breasts drenched in sweat that rolled down her body in small beads, her belly sucking in air as she recovered from Thorne's ministrations.

Sephiria's eyes told him alone that she was definitely not opposed, and in fact was quite happy with ogling him. Anders kicked off his boots as she uttered her consent so quietly that only Thorne could really hear her, content with her answer until Thorne stopped him. He seemed to be teaching her some kind of lesson, one that he remembered the man teaching his Avreal so long ago. Anders was glad the man was still so happy. He'd been quiet for a long time. Lost in thought, he watched as he waited for her.

Sephiria murmured a soft "yes" to Thorne, but neither man had acted upon her wish. She wriggled in Thorne's grasp to feel him move inside of her, but he responded by tightening his grip and holding her still. She moaned with delight that he held her at bay, teasing and denying her until it drug out the words he wanted. He was teaching her to speak up for her desires, and she loved every second of how he did it.

"You're shy, but you'll have to be louder than that to get what you want, My Queen. What is it you want?" The elder asked, cupping her face, and she caved with a whimper.

"I want both of you inside of me. I'm craving sex so much that it hurts." The words left her mouth with difficulty, but she got them out of her. She felt the desire to choke on them multiple times but managed to push through, and it felt like an immense burden released itself from her chest when she'd done so. She finally asked for help. "Please Anders...Thorne...I want both of you. You're both safe. I trust you both...keep me safe and make me feel like a whore. Use me."