Knots of Thorne: Her Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sephiria blushed as she came to herself slowly, delighted with the soft touches and the gentle embrace that brought her to reality. She'd gone somewhere as she'd been absolutely owned by both of them, and she wanted to know more about that place in her mind. It was freeing, incredible to experience. As he spoke, she smiled with a nod. Her voice was hoarse and tired, but pleased and amused at the same time. "I will be more honest in the future, that I can promise both of you. I just...never knew it would feel so right."

"When it is consensual and you are safe, of course it feels this good. It can even be better than this, if you believe that. This is what it means for Thorne to have given you the collar to choose for yourself. The fact you put it on means that you trust him, and myself if you'll allow it, to take care of you and to learn and grow together." Anders chuckled as he leaned down to kiss her once more, nibbling at her bottom lip. He was of course still fired up, but he'd also visit his beloved Thorne once he was awake.

Anders held her as she began to doze against his chest, clutching him gently as though it kept her grounded to do so. She'd been falling asleep the entire time he'd been speaking...he'd reiterate his points later on, after some recovery time on her part. For now, her heat was ending, and her health was improving. She was finally getting the care she needed for so long, and she was finally happy.