Knots of Thorne: Her Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her submission, so openly spoken and so genuine, made Thorne's balls ache with the need to cum so bad it bordered on pain. He loved her, he knew it. Pride filled his heart and he kissed her while Anders chuckled and undressed, letting his unbuttoned shirt fall to the floor.

"Goddamn, Sephiria, you only had to ask me...if you only knew how fucking godly you look underneath Commander Thorne right now. It's enough to make a man believe in the divine." Anders unbuckled his belt and allowed his cock some air, stiff already from the sight he'd just been blessed with. "Thorne, darling, where do you want me?"

Thorne moaned softly as he felt his last thread of restraint break with the sight of his male lover in the nude after so long. "Come. Here," he growled, pulling out of his Queen only to thrust back inside again and fill her. He was rewarded by the sweet bliss of his seed filling her belly, and her moan in his ears. Exhaustion took him and he came to his senses.

"Fuck...woman, you're incredible. I don't know how I've kept up with you, but I attribute your incredible skill." Leaning down to kiss her again, he stroked her hair. "Do you need anything? If you're hungry, say so now."

Sephiria squealed as she felt him move again, nodding lightly and leaning into his neck. Thorne grunted softly as she bit down, feeding from him, and Anders growled in pleasure as he watched them. The man could see that Thorne had spent a great amount of time with her already. The room smelled of sex so intensely that he would have been surprised if he didn't harden upon walking in. They'd been busy.

He suspected heat upon looking at her, and he'd been right as Thorne took time granted by the brief reprieve to explain what had occurred over the past couple of weeks. He told Anders about the death of Avreal and Quinchaveous, Sephiria's background from the time they'd spent apart. Anders himself told Thorne his own history with Sephiria and how she was once a noblewoman for the family of Hale by adoption, and how he'd served her personally as his guard and that they actually knew one another for far longer than she and Thorne had. Both men were amused with how the events came to pass, and were grateful to have found one another again.

"Well now, it seems that I can be of service. I've been waiting for your letter, Thorne. I heard. I can take it from here when she's ready," Anders finally said after his lover had finished, walking over to sit beside him on the bed. He tenderly traced his fingers up Sephiria's lower leg and up along Thorne's spine, kissing the man's shoulder with a soft moan of his own. Restraint took its toll and a bead of precum formed on the tip of Anders' cock, a signal of how long he'd waited. Years. Years to touch his beloved Thorne again. To smell him, to know his kiss.

Thorne smiled fondly, love filling his tired visage as he took great pleasure in returning the kiss. "I've missed you. We'll catch up while she's resting, but for now, take her to your room. You two have fun, but I need sleep." He chuckled and stroked Sephiria's hair as she released his neck, licking her lips with a soft feral growl. "She needs all of your attention."

"Indeed she does," Anders smirked as he stroked the woman's cheek, pleased to finally know her skin's blissful texture. He stepped back long enough so Thorne could remove himself and help her up, and he helped himself to picking her up, sheet and all. When he did so, Thorne was more than content to give Sephiria a final kiss as he prepared to sleep, which she sweetly returned as she was scooped up.

"Oh-! Oh gracious, hello," Sephiria blubbered timidly as she was met with an incredibly horny Anders, ready and waiting to grant her request. She gathered he would not be as...restrained as Thorne was with her. Younger in age and more athletic in build, this man was likely going to be able to meet her needs and then some excess. In short, he was going to wear her the fuck out, and she bit her lip at the thought as images flashed through her mind. "Anders...it's been a while...funny that we meet like this."

The two men exchanged a look and Anders turned around, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

He did not stop moving until he reached his chamber, opened the door and locked it. He wouldn't have any interruptions.

Had he really waited so long for her? She felt a bit embarrassed for not having noticed, but before she could apologize, Anders was giving her a look that made her quiver all over again with need. His face was a mixture of pure and raw lust, uncontrolled and hungry, yet the strength with which he kept her in his arms and the ease with which he did so made her realize that he could quickly prove a challenge to playfully struggle against. Her bratting wouldn't work on Thorne, and it definitely wouldn't work with Anders from the looks of it. He emanated the aura of an alpha wolf, which was ironic, the vampire thought.

She opened her mouth to speak but Anders was ahead of her, setting her down. He let her keep the sheet around her body if she chose, but she let it fall and knelt before him. The collar around her neck was naught but a dark shadow until the fire-headed vampire demonstrated an ability of his own; he stretched his hand toward the fireplace and it roared to life, filling the room with heat and light that caused that beautiful iron to gleam, accenting her gorgeous skin. So pale, so frail looking, and so submissive.

He had secretly adored the woman for years, and now he had her at his knees. His mind filled with possibilities, calculating his choices carefully given her background. He knew her better than anyone there could; he'd been with her since she lived at Hale Manor. He had been her personal guard. Her knight.

Sephiria had spent many years away from the man who now stood before her, hard and calculating the ways he'd bend her over. She was so grateful to see him again, and even more grateful that the emotions were reciprocated. Both of them teemed with sexual desires that had been repressed for over a century, both of them in their prime.

The man stepped forward and knelt to claim her lips first, winding his fingers in her hair and wrapping an arm under her ass. He lifted her up to hold her against his chest as she wrapped her legs around his hips, his cock flush with her pussy and rubbing deliciously against her clit. Thorne had reunited them both and they would not waste time. Nothing needed explaining, no words needed to be spoken. Both were ready.

Sephiria pressed into him as much as she could with every kiss and exchange of tongues, dancing with one another in passion until her head was full of images that made her legs weak.

Anders grunted softly and held himself firm against her, running his hands over every inch of her body, savoring her luscious curves and soft skin. She smelled incredible, a mix of pheromones, blood and sex. Her breath was laced with traces of Thorne's seed and his cum still dribbled down her thigh. She was the epitome of slut, and he was living for her self-liberation. He was always into empowered women, and this woman had single-handedly slaughtered over ten thousand men on her own with his own eyes to witness. He fucking craved her. His fangs ached.

The woman let out a sharp cry as he bit into the crook of her neck and shoulder, right into her favorite spot. He'd come informed. Thorne had been...detailed in his letter. Her pussy ached with need and her body felt fuzzy with heat, her mind blissfully lost in pleasure. She floated, feeling the effects of magic not unlike her own take hold. He was enhancing her sensation, driving it further. She gasped in surprise, and he caught on.

Releasing her throat as moments passed by like hours between them, he slid his hands over her breasts as he pinned her by his hips to the door behind her.

"Oh, Gods!" she exclaimed as waves of ecstasy claimed her, all tension leaving her body as she melted for him.

Sephiria would not be a brat this time and he'd have her know that. "When you need to stop, you tell me. When you need to feed, you say so. Is that clear?" Anders spoke in a clear and firm tone, assuring he wasn't going to have any delay. The seriousness in which he spoke further put her under.

"Yes, Anders, I understand. If I need anything, I will tell you," Sephiria answered, her voice soft and sweet while still laced with need. It was enough to make him react. He grinned with a growl and yanked her leg up, bracing her knee against her breast as he held her against the wall. He teased her pussy with the tip of his cock and gripped it in his hand, all 10" of it throbbing and ready.

He leaned in, plunging into her depths without another moment of delayed gratification. While it had its charms, he wanted her surrounding him. A second longer, and he was balls deep inside of her. He thrust into her pussy with the force and intensity of a man whose body had needed the touch of a woman for far too long. In truth, he was surprised he didn't bust inside of her right then.

"Fuck," Anders huffed out, unprepared for just how well he fit in her walls. He would mold her, teach her to recognize the Goddess she was. Then, for his own pleasure and for hers, he would break her in the most safe and delicious ways possible. The thoughts that filled his mind made him harden more within her, his heaving breaths laced with possessive growls of a man regaining his senses.

Her walls were drenching his cock in arousal that dripped from her legs to the floor, her toes curling from the ecstasy that his entry brought. He was smaller than Thorne, but with more girth and bigger balls. His body was far more bulk in nature and therefore slightly stronger than their older lover, which gave him more power for things in the bedroom. He demonstrated that tonight, and planned to do a lot more of it.

Anders gripped her breast and held her hip as he fucked her, lost in the sensation of her body tight around him and her cries in his ear.

Sephiria felt all tension give way in her body and was weightless as he held her secure, his cock hitting her in places and stretching her in ways she didn't know were possible. Intense pleasure made her speechless, thoughtless even as noises left her mouth that she would otherwise have been embarrassed to make. She clawed at his back and left stripes behind, brightening quickly and leaving lovely marks. "So thick...Anders...I..."

Anders braced himself against the wall and lifted her off of it, stepping back as he gripped her ass and bounced her upon his cock. He groaned as she slicked him and he could feel every quiver, every little ripple of pleasure that rocked her body, because he could feel her trembling from the inside. So eager, and so ready. "You and I have catching up to do," He chuckled as he watched her in all of her luscious glory, head tilted back and white locks dancing in the firelight from every thrust. "But not right now, darling. Melt your mind for me and lose yourself in pleasure. You're so pretty when you're a mess like you are now," he purred against her ear, his voice carrying a grit that made her eyes roll to the back of her head and close with euphoria.

She held onto his shoulders for dear life as he took control in every possible way, giving her no room to breathe. She loved it...she loved the intensity. She couldn't expect the worst, couldn't get hurt...she was safe here. She knew what to expect. Her head hung back, her body loose in his grip. She trusted, and she fell.

Sephiria broke her silence with a cry, cumming on his cock for the first time as she fully let go. She soaked his cock and balls, gripping him like a vice, and he fucked her faster. He gripped her throat carefully and with care, grinning with another delighted purr as he praised her.

"Good girl. Cum for me, cum on my cock. You feel so good, darling, fuck...you're paradise."

His words made her head swim with emotion and she felt her body respond in kind, warming further and driving up her already sensitive body. She had a praise kink...he could work with that, he noted as he took notice of her face's change in expression. Sephiria herself, however, was far too lost in bliss to understand what he'd just witnessed. He'd remind her later, when she came down.

Sephiria couldn't stop the noises she was making, and couldn't stand to have him stop. Every thrust made her body quake, her mind go blank. She needed this. "Please don't stop, please, please...!" She whimpered, helplessly immersed in her body's sensations.

Anders had no plans of stopping, not until he'd given her exactly what she required. He didn't stop bouncing her on his cock as he slowly walked over to the bed, then pressed her back to the mattress and climbed over her. "What's that, darling? You don't want me to stop?" He growled playfully, teasing her gently as he pressed himself deeper in. "I don't plan to stop until you tap out, dear...You don't need to worry about that. Only one of us is leaving this bedroom in the morning, and it sure as fuck won't be you once I'm done."

She turned crimson and bit her lip with a cry as he lifted her hips off the bed, settling himself between her thighs and angling his cock so that it hit her g-spot with his curve. Sephiria just about screamed as her body spasmed, her claws embedded in the mattress. "Anders!!"

"Oh honey, I'm just getting started," The man's voice rumbled in his chest with baritone grit as he rubbed that spot repeatedly with the tip of his cock, deliberately stimulating her at this level of intensity. He was intent on making her cum so hard that her juices would stain his sheets. She felt incredible surrounding his cock, making him hungrier to drive her mad. "I'm going to break you so thoroughly that you'll never be shy again."

"Please, it's indecent, I'm too loud...!" She cried in protest, but he intended to show her that she was safe to be such.

"Too loud, you say? So, I shouldn't do this?" He deliberately lowered his hand to her clit then and began stroking it with a finger, especially near the sensitive exposed bundle of nerves beneath its little hood. She had a cute clit, he thought. He couldn't wait to taste it later. He gripped and squeezed her left breast with his other hand, then wove his arm under her back to pull her hair, just enough to elicit her attention without hurting her. "I want to hear every single sound from you. The longer that you deny yourself pleasure, the longer you'll go without being allowed to cum. Trust me, I know now what your orgasm looks like, and I will know if you don't tell me. So be a good girl and moan for me."

His finger on her clit, his cock driving inside of her and his hand in her hair...it was so much to take in all at once, and yet she felt entirely safe with that level of aggression. It freed her of having to think; it allowed her to just feel. She screamed out his name again, begging as he continued to ravage her clit with his fingers while holding her fast to him. She swore she was drooling with how delightful it all felt...well, a part of her was. She noticed how wet she was from everything he was doing and realized that it was turning her on, which prompted her to be honest. She wanted more. She needed him to pin her down and fuck her senseless. Thoughtless. Weightless. She signaled for him to pause, and he did so in order to listen.

"What is it, love? Is there something you want?" Anders asked, concern laced within his tone.

"Please pin me...and claim me," Sephiria let out a breath as she finally said it. "Be rough with me. I...I kind of need it right now...really badly."

"Oh, do you?" Anders asked playfully as he flipped her on her belly, pinning her wrists with one hand above her head. He pulled her hips closer, and before she could respond, he'd filled her again. "Good girl. Thank you for being honest...now enjoy your reward."

She squealed as her mind went blank with the first thrust. "Thank you, Sir...Thank you so much...you're so hard right now, I didn't know you'd like..."

"Appearances are deceiving, aren't they, My Lady Sephiria? Your humble knight holds a lot of hats, so to speak. A dominant man has...particular tastes in women. You're really so surprised I chose you out of all of the weak-willed women in the room?" He leaned in close and thrusted once, grinning as he heard her whimper softly against his ear, holding them both still as he spoke. "You had character, and spirit. You weren't afraid to question authority when it was necessary, you spoke out against injustice and you protected the meek and harmless. You served everyone but yourself, and it drove Thorne and I both insane to watch."

Another thrust, giving her pleasure to counter the bluntness of his words. Praise and reward worked best when he needed a bottom to listen, especially a traumatized one. Sephiria heard his words and understood the meaning behind them, the lesson they taught. It registered, and Anders was glad she was listening at last. How many years he'd tried to tell her these things...finally, he had her attention. He spread her knees apart with his own and drove himself deeper inside of her waiting pussy, giving her the attention she so desperately needed. "You'll have as much of anything you want, whenever you want and you will not deny yourself any longer. Is that clear? If you want me, you tell me. If you want Thorne, you tell him. I will not tolerate your self neglect, My Queen. This pleasure is yours to take...oh, if only you're good for me and take care of yourself." He thrust in her again, then leaned down to claim her mouth.

Her head swam with emotions and euphoria as she felt his tongue invade her mouth, a puddle forming beneath them on the sheets as he fucked her and told her how it was going to be. The demands he had of her were reasonable and she'd discuss it further once she was up, verbalizing her assent to the terms. She knew these were the rules laid out for the contract, along with ones she was sure they'd mention when all of them were a little better rested and less...impaired in judgment. Her pussy ached from the need to cum, and she gave into it and unto him. "I accept...please let me cum, Sir, please!"

He grunted as he felt his own balls tighten, releasing her hands in favor of gripping both hips while he fucked her, his heavy sack slapping against her clit with every thrust. The impact drove her further to the edge and her pleading became frantic. One more thrust and he emptied himself within her walls, feeling his heartbeat hammer in his cock as he panted raggedly with feral lust. He gripped her throat and brought her neck to his lips with a growled word: "Cum."

Like a squeezed trigger setting off a cannon, his word set her body alight with the fire of orgasm. She clamped down around him and twitched aggressively while her back arched, clawing his back with ragged marks that bled onto the sheets as she screamed. She held him tight, afraid to let go, afraid to fall without him or Thorne there. He held her, wrapping his arms around her gently to ease her fears.

His beast was tamed for now, upon seeing hers in such a vulnerable state. He calmed himself down enough to cup her face and kiss away her tears of euphoria, stroking her beautiful smile as she laughed blissfully in post-orgasmic stupor. It was adorable. She was satisfied, and that pleased him immensely. Anders pulled the blanket over them both from the edge of the bed, covering her up so she didn't feel cold, nestling with her in his bed. "Now then, don't you feel better after releasing all of that pent up energy? You would have never known if you didn't ask, nor if Anders had sent that letter I imagine."