Knotting of Rose Knight Syrana

Story Info
Heroic journey of an elf knight getting knotted by a beast.
7k words
4.34
37.5k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

When the beasts troubled the outlying villages of the Kingdom of Mercia it was the guardian knights serving the King who usually were the first to respond and provide aid. This time was no different as the guardian knight Syrana using her private airship was the first on the scene after a beast had attacked the village of Prism a few nights ago.

Even as elf Syrana arrived she was cheered by the human villagers from below while she stood on the deck of her small airship. After all the guardian knights were the symbols of the human kingdom's power and glory on top of being the primary force against beast incursions.

"It's the rose knight, we are saved. She will protect us," one of the more eager village women standing on a barrel screamed. Syrana was dubbed as the rose knight mostly due to her red hair and the matching magic-enhanced brigandine armour she wore for mobility. It was a title she liked and she waved at the crowd with a calm smile while the airship slowly rotated around the village.

"Do you want me to do another round?" Camilla shouted. She was Syrana's head maid and the one currently steering the small ship that only had ten people on board.

"Just land, the request was urgent," Syrana replied while she kept staring at the cheering crowd with her purple eyes. Even after she had been exiled by her fellow elves from the crimes committed by her house she had still wanted to be a hero and moments like these made her truly feel like one.

The airship landed on the nearby lake and most of the villagers followed it to its beach. Syrana kept waving at them and they cheered even louder.

"Could you stop encouraging them, soon the humans are in such a frenzy the beast might be in danger," Alara muttered while stepping to Syrana's side. She was the only elf in the guardian knight's employ and the main tracker. She wore her usual black brigandine and cloak as it agitated the beasts less than bright colours.

"I told you to stop using such a tone, they are just happy to get some help," Syrana replied but still stopped waving to think the best way to leave the ship. They had a small boat with them but the lake's shore seemed very muddy.

"They are happy to have someone solve their problem," Alara muttered while staring at Syrana's back. As the guardian knight tied her long red hair behind her back it left her neck very exposed. It was not much but it was more than enough noble elven skin for most men to give prolonged stares. Especially since her armour had no neck cover to not hinder her head movements.

"Then figure how to get the rest on the beach, I'm going to ask details," Syrana voiced and leapt off the side of the deck. She floated over the mud and landed to the side from the villagers.

"Greetings, I'm guardian knight Syrana. I come responding to the beast extermination request from your elder," Syrana declared as a group of elderly men were already making their way to her.

"I'm elder Michael, guardian knight, I greet you on behalf of my village and thank you for your quick arrival," the elderly bald man introduced with a bow.

"I'm simply doing my duty. May I know if anything has changed from the time of the request letter was sent?" Syrana asked while vividly feeling the eyes of the surrounding crowd on her body. Though she did her best to hide any sensations she was experiencing from her calm and collected face. Her red brigandine with padded pants gave her body full protection but even without focusing on them the eyes around her sometimes made her feel naked.

"Nothing new, the same beast keeps coming from the same alley every night," Michael replied.

"Very well, we shall hunt the beast before nightfall. I have a talented tracker with me so I should be able to defeat it before any more lives are lost," Syrana declared. She gave a glance at the five that would come with her. Along with Alara, they were currently braving though the beach mud.

"It killed two men last night, it's one of those beasts that break weapons if stabbed," one of the villagers offered while others nodded.

"Do not be worried, that's why I'm here after all," Syrana said while taking a gallant pose to channel some crackle of electricity around her for an added effect. It was enough to trigger a set of cheers in the remote village that rarely saw magic. It made her keep up the limited display of her power a bit longer just to see the smiles aimed at her.

After Syrana was done entertaining the villagers and her retinue was ready after cleaning the mud. They set to follow the tracks of the beast lead by Alara. Even in the rocky terrain of the area, it was easy for her to trail the beast that left more than just large footprints on the ground. Even remains of its aura tended to linger for a few days that was noticeable to those who were attuned to it.

While Alara focused on her task, Syrana kept floating from one rock to another. Even if she did not really have enough energy to fly like airships for longer durations she was more than able to slow down her fall while keeping the jump momentum without too much strain on her notable magical reserves.

It took almost an hour even with the group's experienced speed to find a cave that seemed suitable for the beast. Even as Alara and Syrana met above the entrance the rest of the team spread out to guard it with their special crossbows from distance.

"Looks a bit narrow, could be dangerous. Might be better just to blow it up," Alara pondered while her green eyes analyzed the area.

"I could at least take a look, the entrance seems stable enough and my magic works the best in narrow spaces," Syrana replied.

"There do not seem to be that many caves in this area and those rocks look heavy enough to even stop one of the beasts digging through before they starve," Alara kept pondering with a bit of frustration in her tone.

"We can't be sure if it's in this cave yet. Just let me check it while you scout around," Syrana said as she had already done her decision.

"Alright," Alara smirked. Syrana throwing the caution to the wind was nothing new to her but it did not mean Alara really liked it.

"I haven't brought a new trophy to the king in a while, be sure to have the preservation tools ready," Syrana instructed before skillfully floating into the rocky gorge that led to a tunnel. She almost immediately spotted with a smile signs of something big recently dragging itself through the narrow opening between stone boulders before going in.

With her magic enhanced night vision, Syrana was able to traverse the dark path with relative ease. The tunnel kept going for some time until it opened up to a larger cavern.

"Definitely looks like something a beast would like," Syrana mused and calmly looked at the large open area. While she tried to find any more paths she spotted a stone pillar with carved markings. As underground ruins were pretty common in the world from the era where the flying beasts had been a bigger issue it did not surprise Syrana that much but she decided to take a closer look.

Syrana's keen purple eyes immediately spotted the carvings of the large beasts on the pillar and long-haired figures that were hunting them. Though as she rotated around the pillar there were some figures who rode the beasts and touched their heads. All of the riders had some weird neck circle that was hard to define in the carving.

"Heh, another fantasy about staying on the beast's back. I guess the carver never saw them move," Syrana mused while thinking the beast simply jumping on its back and crushing the rider with its weight. Despite their large size, the creatures were very agile. Though she was jolted out of her thoughts when she heard movement behind her. She immediately rotated around with a sidestep and made electricity surge between her hands.

The shadows danced in the cave lighted up by Syrana's magic. They delayed her from spotting the culprit to the sound by several seconds. Though eventually, she spotted a black thing on the ground. It slowly moved like a snake and it kept coming closer to her. When a jolt of her stray magic hit it, it just made the thing move faster. So when Syrana gave it a full-powered jolt on purpose the only thing it did was rapidly rush her feet in an energized state and hide under her clothes.

Syrana was too shocked and confused to say anything while her hands desperately tried to grab the thing crawling up her body under her brigandine. It felt warm and moved almost like sliding up her skin. In seconds it reached her neck and wrapped around it like a collar. Syrana kept trying to remove it in rising panic even though her fingers were unable to slide under it and it did not do anything to harm her. Though when she channelled a large jolt of energy she was able to feel some of it flow into her new rubbery black collar.

There was a moment of clarity in Syrana's mind and she stopped feeding the odd magic parasite power. Though she did not have the time to think about it as a strange noise assaulted her ears from the distance. Like a black flood, a surge of rubbery snakes burst through the back wall of the cave. Without even thinking Syrana rushed towards the entrance. In her haste, she used her magic to boost her own body and she did not even notice the small amount her new collar leeched from her.

Once Syrana was out of the cave the first thing she did in panic was to send a strong enough focused blast of raw magical electricity to collapse the cave behind her. As it even looked unstable enough the ground and mud from above flooded the entrance shut and based on the collapse from above the path to the cavern was blocked for a notable distance.

"Heh, did the monster chase you out of its cave?" Alara mused from distance. Her green eyes had a strange glint into them, like she was just waiting for Syrana to say something she would be able to mock. To tell others and taint her reputation. After all, Alara always kept looking at Syrana from behind thinking she would not notice but she had.

"T-There was no monster. I-I just blew it up to stop the beast from using it," Syrana flared while trying to act as calm as possible.

"And what's that collar? Does not look like your usual fashion," Alara asked with a tilted smile while walking closer in the dust still rising from the collapse of the cave.

"Aah, this? It's some ancient artefact, I thought it... looked neat," Syrana voiced and trailed her finger along the collar. Now that she thought about it, the thing felt pretty nice to touch and wear. Almost like it was made to be there.

"Then why were you in a hurry?" Alara asked with a shrug.

"Since there was no beast there we should hurry and find it," Syrana replied with a fake confident smirk.

"It might be in that another cave, it's on the other side of that hill," Alara said and pointed a nearby hill she had just descended.

"Right," Syrana flared and jump floated up the hill to see another cave that led to the opposite direction than the one she had just come from.

"So what's the plan?" Alara asked after climbing next to Syrana. There was no doubt in her mind Alara would not mock her to no end if she said she just wanted to leave.

"I will quickly exterminate it, wait here," Alara declared and floated to the entrance of the next cave. It was far more stable looking and had many signs of repeated entry. While she went inside her retinue took their distant guarding positions around it.

The cave entrance was wider than the last one and had a small tilt to it as it squirmed deeper into the hill. Syrana was just about to collapse the cave and leave when she reached a bigger cavern.

"Grrr," a short growl echoed in the cave and Syrana more than recognized it as the warning sound beasts did when someone entered their lair. Its eyes glowed yellow in the distance on its feral face twisted by the instinct to hunt.

"Just die fast and give me your head," Syrana muttered and began channelling her magic. The beast moved sideways in the cave keenly observing any opening or weakness to exploit. The creatures were natural predators and had strength, stamina and agility that defied natural laws.

The moment Syrana had enough power gathered to end it in one strike she unleashed a beam of electric energy that surged at the beast. It tried to avoid it with an almost blurred speed but the beam corrected itself to land straight at the large body. The energy radiated around the beast but instead of incinerating from sheer heat it simply glowed. At that moment Syrana realized there was a small flow of energy from the collar into her body that was mixing with her magic.

For a moment Syrana stared at the beast but she suddenly saw no hostility in its eyes. She was also not feeling any fear or need to run. Though then the beast lifted to its strong hind legs to present its muscular underside with less fur.

"What is happening?" Syrana uttered with a low tone. Her eyes wandered down the beast's body and down to its crotch. She was unable to look away from its growing flesh-rod and like that was not enough her own body reacted with rising heat.

Like a reflect Syrana's legs took a few steps towards the beast before she was able to stop them. Though mounting any real resistance was almost impossible as the heat rising in her body was suddenly making the act of thinking itself very difficult.

"I... want... so beautiful," Syrana stuttered while trying to say absolutely anything in an attempt to focus. Her hands trailed onto her own crotch that was feeling increasingly soaked and swollen.

Suddenly the beast dropped back to all-fours and moved towards Syrana. The move made her fall back with her oddly weak feeling legs. The beast used it as an opportunity to lunge on top of her.

Syrana stared with wide eyes how the beast covered her from above. Though her focus soon shifted to her spread legs and the beast's hot rod that tapped her fabric-covered nethers. The moment she understood with her heat addled mind what was stopping the penetration her hands wandered down and opened the knots keeping her pants connected to her brigandine top. Then with heavy breathing, she lowered her pants while straightening her legs.

Then nothing was stopping the beast from trying to insert. Even without seeing the sheer number of its attempts that slapped on Syrana's nethers allowed it to push its tip into her pussy before her pants were even lowered to the middle of her thighs.

A pulse of heat almost paralyzed Syrana's body while forcing a wet grin on her lips. Even the fact she was laying like a blank did not hinder the agile beast sliding its entire current length into her from the awkward angle.

The entire elven body of Syrana sweated and burned while the beast slowly rubbed his length into her virgin pussy. If there had been any pain her mind definitely had not been able to feel it from the overload of sensory inputs her body was radiating from. Though the pipe-cock was slowly burning through the other sensations in her body. As it was slowly growing bigger and harder.

Syrana's elastic elven pussy easily adapted to the knots growing into her inner folds. They wrapped around them almost like to mutually lock into each other. Even her inner gate was assaulted as the tip dug into it to almost perfectly place the two small holes together.

As the knots tied the two tighter together the heat in Syrana's body slowly lessened. It did not stop but lowered enough to enable her mind to start working again. Though she still had trouble of wiping the wet grin from her lips even as the focus returned into her eyes.

"Oh gods, oh gods, what did I do?" Syrana uttered and tilted her head just enough to see the place she was more than feeling. Even as the beast only slowly swayed its hip she was more than aware how a ring of hard knots had dug into her folds.

"I'm marrying... with a beast," Syrana exclaimed as pulse by a pulse of their blood her mind was almost able to form an identical replica of the knotted cock when she closed her eyes.

"Why did I do that? And why does this feel so..." Syrana kept asking while she realized just what her body was feeling. It was something she had never felt or had even been able to imagine. Like someone was forcing her entire body quiver from pleasure every passing moment. Though Syrana did not have that much time to think about it as once the beast's knots fully hardened it began swaying more.

"Oh, gods, gods," Syrana uttered with heavy breathing as her elastic elven walls moved along the knotted cock. Like her insides had been trapped in perfect unison with the beast and it was making them move at its leisure.

Though Syrana's pussy was not the only thing the beast controlled. Her entire body pulsed even into her bones from every sway of the creature's hip. It created more than enough heat and pressure to force her to breathe even heavier though her mouth with abundant drooling.

Nothing was stopping the proud guardian knight that was an idol to her nation from panting and convulsing as her pussy slowly stretched more at each of the beast's thrusts. Even her inner gate throbbed while the hard tip slowly dug deeper into it. To a position where it would easily pressure the entire load almost straight into her womb.

"Married, divine married sex," Syrana slurred while her brain overloaded again. The beast showed no signs of noticing let alone reacting to anything she did. Like its only purpose was to use her to pump his cock with the pressure of her knotted pussy.

"Oh, gods, so hot," Syrana exclaimed the moment raw beast semen shot into her womb. There had been no warning, not even a change in pace. The beast's cock had simply begun pumping its abundant load into her.

"I'm melting, why does this feel like this?" Syrana stuttered with a gaping smile. Her very core was being overloaded by pressuring liquid heat. There was no other place for the seed than gather in her womb and make it filled to the brim.

"Because you are my husband?" Syrana asked and looked up but all she saw was the beast's muscular underside.

For minutes there were no signs of the beast even noticing that he had climaxed. Even after no more cum came from his balls he kept pumping with the same steady pace and the knots stayed on.

"You already filled me," Syrana panted with heavily glazed eyes. "Please, I can't take much more... I think my mind is melting."

After Syrana's latest words the beast suddenly stopped and only his strong pumping blood kept pulsing her insides. Though it was borderline calming in comparison to having the semen relentlessly stirred in her womb.

"Thank you, just stay still, please stay still," Syrana pleaded. Her body was practically paralyzed and staying still was the only simple enough concept she was able to focus on. That is at least until she heard echoing steps from the pathway to the cave. They made her body jerk and she tried to tilt her torso until a pulse from her womb made her lay back down.

"We have to go, we have to hide," Syrana began to frantically utter. "Hide, where can we hide."

Regardless of being able to understand Syrana's words the beast seemed to share the idea. It moved backwards with all of its legs and dragged Syrana on the floor only with its knot. The pressuring sensation made her eyes tilt with a passed out glaze while her lips gaped wide open with drool.

There was no sign of a proud guardian knight on Syrana's face while a beast dragged her with its knot. Like all she was or would be was meaningless to her at that moment. There was nothing else to her than the cock and what it was doing to her.

Syrana was unable to comprehend how long the beast had dragged her but when a part of her mind returned the beast was pressuring against her in a tight place. She had no idea where she was as she was unable to see past the beast and the only constant was the knotted cock still stirring her seed-filled womb.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
12