Anna Submits to Her Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna is forced to choose between punishments.
3.1k words
4.3
39.7k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in, hopefully, many more stories involving Anna and Mike. These characters and events are inspired by our real life combined with a healthy dose of fiction. Both Anna and Mike contribute to these stories. We would love to hear your comments.

------

To everyone Anna and Mike seemed to be the perfect couple. Good looking, in their thirties, successful at their jobs and happily married for years. Ever since meeting each other, they knew they had a special connection. They loved spending time together and go on dates. But right from the start there had also been this instant physical connection. After a few months Anna had cautiously brought up her interest in BDSM, fearing it might scare Mike off. It turned out Mike had been waiting to tell Anna the same.

From that moment on BDSM became a part of their sex life. It had always remained just that, part of their sex life. Anna smiled at the thought of those early years. How they had discovered what they liked together. Much had changed since then. Anna felt more confident with herself and their sex life had expanded from the bedroom to other aspects of their life. Anna started wearing fetish outfits at home and had discovered how much she liked pain. Mike had discovered how much he got off on playing mind games with Anna and being in control of her body.

Anna's phone buzzed with a text from Mike: "I want you to be mine. Wear your necklace and anal plug, I'll pick you up in 10 minutes." Anna loved anal stuff and fantasized about being fucked anally. Mike was just too big for it not to hurt, but the fantasy was an instant turn on. Anna hurried to the bedroom, took off her pants and lubed up her anal plug. It was made of glass and had a great smooth feeling to it as it stretched her tight asshole. She played with herself and noticed how wet she was. After a few minutes her asshole finally accepted the plug and with a sigh of pleasure she pushed past the widest point.

Anna got dressed and put on her stylish silver necklace. Nobody but them knew this necklace was the signal she would be Mike's submissive. Every time she wore it, goosebumps appeared on her arms. From this moment on Anna knew she had given herself to him for the night. Without her necklace they were equal in every way, like any other loving couple. However, when she wore this necklace her husband was a totally different man. From kind, sensitive and caring he went to a sadist that loved to see her struggle.

When Mike got home he kissed Anna and traced his hands along her back and across her ass. Anna felt a sharp blow of his hand landing on her ass. She moaned and kissed him passionately in response. God she loved getting hurt, it made her even more horny than she already was. Anna felt Mike's strong arm hug her and before she realized what was going on she felt his other hand on her throat choking her. After many years he knew exactly where to place his hand and needed very little force. She felt a tingling rush coming up, making her legs soft and setting her pussy on fire. When Mike let his hand relax he pulled Anna towards him. She crashed into his chest and felt how his strong arm supported her as she was finding her bearings again. God she loved this feeling; tingly, horny, controlled and hugged by his strong arms.

Mike kissed her and held her head in his hands. He said, "I love you Anna, you look great. Turn around for me so I can look at your legs and ass." Anna took a step back and turned around. She felt how his hands were inspecting her body. Sliding across her ass, the inside of her legs and across her breasts. She noticed how his breath quickened and his touch roughened. She realized how much he liked her body, with sleek athletic long legs, a great ass and small perky breasts with very sensitive nipples he loved to torture.

"We will be outside for a while. Is your anal plug comfortable?" Mike asked. Anna nodded, it felt really good. He grabbed her coat and held it out for her. She turned her back towards him as he helped her put it on. Suddenly she felt his hand grab her hair from behind pulling her head back. Mike whispered, "Are you going to behave outside?"

"Yes Love," Anna replied. She felt how he let her go and put on his own coat. They then left for a walk towards the city center. Anna wondered where they might be going. With every step she felt her anal plug move a little. It felt really good, it kept her mind constantly occupied with fantasizing about anal sex. Suddenly Anna realized where they were going; the largest adult store in the city. Mike held open the door for Anna and made her enter first. Mike knew she hated entering first in restaurants, bars and shops. He also loved to push her outside her comfort zone whenever she was his submissive.

Anna was greeted by an attractive young woman behind the counter, "Welcome darling, would you like some coffee while you look around?"

Anna felt Mike squeeze her hand and reluctantly answered, "That would be lovely, thanks." They were the only ones in the store and immediately made their way to the basement where there was a large collection of handmade crops, paddles, floggers and canes.

As they were browsing, the woman arrived with their coffee, "Are the two of you looking for anything in particular?"

Mike replied, "We are looking for a cane, is there one you can recommend?" The woman looked at them and smiled while going through their selection and pulled out a black leather wrapped fiberglass cane with a beautiful braided handle.

"I really like how this leaves stinging red marks," the woman said while giving Anna a cheeky wink. The woman handed Mike the cane and went upstairs. Anna blushed and looked at the cane in Mike's hands. Was it really that obvious she was his submissive, or had the woman just guessed correctly?

Mike noticed the puzzled look on her face and said, "The necklace gave you away Anna." Of course! It was an elegant silver necklace with a large knot as eye catcher. Something that would never attract attention, except when surrounded by canes, whips and floggers in an adult store. Mike started to inspect the cane and asses the weight balance. He tapped his hand and then swung the cane sharply on his hand. When it landed on his hand Anna noticed how her pussy throbbed by the idea of feeling the sting of the cane across her ass.

"Hold out your hand Anna," Mike said. Reluctantly, Anna put her right hand forward, palm facing upwards. Mike's grabbed her wrist and started stroking her palm with the tip of the cane. Anna's mind was going insane, he can't do this here, what if someone sees us? Anna felt a sharp sting on her palm and yelped loudly while looking at Mike's smug face. Mike knew he was playing with Anna's mind, pushing her way out of her comfort zone. "Do you like this cane?" he asked with a devilish smile.

Anna replied politely: "Yes love, I really like it." Mike handed her his wallet and told Anna to go and pay for the cane. As she walked towards the counter her mind was racing at a million miles per hour. The sensation of the anal plug filling her with every step combined with the anticipation of what was to come made her insanely horny. Anna put the cane on the counter and pulled out Mike's card to pay. When she handed over the card the woman noticed the red stripe on Anna's hand.

"That necklace suits you well honey. He's lucky to have someone as beautiful and sexy as you," the woman said while tracing with her finger across the red stripe before accepting the card. The woman put two tickets in the bag and said, "For our monthly play party, I would love seeing the two of you there." Anna politely thanked the woman and turned around. Mike had returned upstairs and told Anna to wait outside while he finished his coffee. Anna reluctantly complied and left the store.

While she waited outside her mind was craving to be overpowered by Mike, to be tied up, helpless and completely under his control. She wanted to feel pain, she wanted to submit to him. She wanted it all. But just the two of them, she had no interest in going to a play party. Anna decided to dump the tickets into a nearby trash can. She made it back to the store's entrance just as Mike was stepping outside.

When they arrived home Mike wasted no time and pinned Anna backwards against the wall. His hands were all over her body as his lips demanded a passionate kiss. He zipped open her jacket and pulled it off her shoulders. She let it slide off her arms onto the ground. He softly bit on her earlobe and growled, "I want you to be mine. I need you to go to the bedroom, strip down to your underwear and your heels. Then stand straight with your hands behind your back." Anna did as she was told and waited for Mike.

Once Mike entered the bedroom he circled her like a predator circling its prey. "You look beautiful tonight," he said while running his hands up her inner thighs. Anna shivered, she craved this so badly. Mike slowly touched Anna's cheek and kissed her passionately while leading her to the back of the chair next to the bed. Anna knew what Mike wanted from her and placed her hands on the seat, bending over while putting her ass on full display. Mike quickly tied her ankles to the legs of the chair and her wrists to the armrests.

Anna felt Mike's hand run across her ass, playing with the anal plug. He slowly pulled on the plug, easing it out. Her tight ass was struggling with the widest part of the plug, and Anna felt feelings of pure pleasure while it slid out of her. "Good girl, did you enjoy your anal training time today?" Mike asked.

"Yes Love, thank you. I love it when you ask me to wear my anal plug for you," Anna replied. Mike opened their toy drawer and pulled out a flogger and quickly set Anna's back on fire. Anna felt how the strokes started to move towards her exposed ass as they were intensifying with every blow. When the flogging finally stopped Mike inspected Anna's body. It was glowing red, but Mike wanted more. He grabbed their new cane and lightly tapped on Anna's ass. Anna felt a knot in her stomach, intimidated and excited at the same time.

"You know you can always use your safe word, without any consequences right?" Mike asked her. Anna remained silent, and after a pause Mike slapped her face lightly with his hand. Not enough to really hurt, but more than enough to snap her mind back into the here and now. "When I ask you a question, I expect an honest answer," he said.

"Yes Love, I am sorry. I know I can always use my safe word," Anna replied, and mentally prepared herself to submit to the pain that was about to come. The first stroke landed on her ass, then three more followed. Anna realized her ass would be full of red stripes by the time Mike was done with her. She hoped to be able to see marks in the mirror tomorrow. Anna tried to breathe through the pain. The caning was really pushing her to her limits and making her breathe heavily.

Mike put his hand on her back and hit Anna's ass with three slow, hard strokes. Anna felt how tears started to roll down her cheeks. Before she had a chance to use her safe word, Anna heard a click and a buzzing sound she recognized as their Hitachi. She eagerly pushed her pussy backwards onto the head of the Hitachi and moaned in pleasure. Anna knew she was not allowed to cum without Mikes permission or there would be consequences.

"Oh please can I cum Love?" Anna moaned in pleasure. "Please please please let me cum." Suddenly the Hitachi was switched off and she growled like an animal. Her pussy was soaking wet, her body ever so sensitive. Anna was so close to her orgasm but was completely at his mercy. There was nothing she could do to push herself over the edge. Mike roughly pulled Anna's hair as he pushed his cock deep into her pussy.

"I believe you have something to tell me," Mike said while roughly fucking her. Anna had no idea what he wanted to hear from her. Her mind was dysfunctional, her body completely occupied with feelings of need and pleasure. The continuous fucking turned Anna into a mess. Her knees became weak and she started moaning. Anna felt how Mike retracted his cock from her pussy and let go of her hair. He kneeled next to her, his face close to hers.

Mike then slapped her cheek with a flat hand and said, "I believe you have something to tell me." Anna still had no idea what he wanted out of her so she remained silent. Mike smiled at her while his eyes were lit with a joyful, but evil shine. Anna knew Mike had her exactly where he wanted her. Her body completely helpless, her mind completely submissive. She was willing to do anything for him.

"Since you're not using your mouth to answer my question, I am going to cum down your throat," Mike said. As he stood up she opened her mouth. Anna loved it when he fucked her throat, but she really hated swallowing his cum. Mike knew this all too well and therefore they had agreed that cumming in her mouth was considered a punishment. Mike grabbed Anna's hair and used it to hold her head while he forced his cock deep into her, making her gag. Her mascara ran all over her face and drool was everywhere while Mike was fucking her throat. Anna loved how this made her feel; used, humiliated, overpowered and helpless.

When she noticed Mike was about to cum she braced herself. God what did she do to deserve this all of a sudden? She had been a good girl. Wore her anal plug and clothing she knew had pleased him and had complied to his requests in the adult store. Then she realized what she had done wrong. With his cock deep in her throat Anna tried to make a sound to attract his attention. She felt how Mike removed his cock from her mouth so she could speak.

"The woman in the adult store invited us to their monthly play party," Anna said. She knew she was in trouble and decided to confess, "I threw the tickets in a trash can". Anna felt herself getting really small. Mike looked at Anna, all tied up with her face covered in drool and dried up mascara streaks, completely at his mercy. She probably had no idea how insanely special and powerful this made him feel. He loved this part about being a dominant, and decided it was time to push Anna even further.

"We go to the play party, and I will pick your fetish outfit, or we continue with your punishment," Mike said. He knew Anna would not feel comfortable going to the party, and would feel even less comfortable with him controlling her outfit. She liked fetish wear, but in public she was always dressed very classy and elegantly. Anna sighed and felt helpless. She hated swallowing his cum, but also did not like the idea of going to a party in fetish wear. "One more thing, if you agree to the party but back out later you will be punished for it," Mike added.

Anna felt a knot in her stomach, why did she had to confess her worst idea of punishment to him last month? Anna took a deep breath and said, "We will go to the party, and I will let you control my outfit as long as I can change at the party." Mike smiled at her and agreed to her request. He pushed his cock back into her pussy and started fucking her deeply. Anna felt how he positioned the Hitachi exactly onto her clit. When he switched it on he told her she had his permission to cum whenever she wanted. Within seconds she felt how her body was reacting and felt an orgasm roll over her. She buckled at her knees and felt her pussy tighten around his cock.

He was fucking her deep and slowly keeping the Hitachi firmly in place. When her orgasm finally ended she felt another building deep below. She noticed how he was increasing the speed of his thrusts and how the Hitachi was switched up a notch. Her second orgasm was even more powerful than her first. She screamed as it took over her entire body. Mike felt how Anna's body jugged at her restraints and trusted himself hard and deep into her pussy as he came with a loud growl.

Anna felt Mike relaxing. He bent over her and hugged her, his chest on her back. He kissed her back and undid the ropes that held her arms and legs in place. Mike helped her stand up and pulled her close to his chest, her face still covered in drool and mascara. He gently swept the hairs out of her face and kissed her lovingly and gently.

Then Anna felt how his strong arms placed her on the bed. He lay down next to her and pulled her close again. She put his head on his chest and closed her eyes, knowing that he would take care of her. That she could be there as long as she wanted to, with him watching over her. Loving, protective and gentle. When she finally had enough she lifted her head and looked at him. They kissed gently and smiled at each other. They still acted as cute as they did when they first met, the only difference being the amazing sex they just had.