Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda helped him step out of his jeans and pushed them away, running her fingers up the hair on his legs. She reached the bottom of his shirt and began undoing it, her eyes peering up almost vertically at him. Stuart obliged her by working down from the opposite end. Their fingertips met and she pushed his shirt open to reveal a greying but tightly packed chest. With an impulsive burst of desire, she pushed her face into his stomach and kissed him right in the belly button. He grabbed her by her hair again, but didn't pull her away; instead he worked her from side to side, encouraging her to press deeper into his skin. She moaned in appreciation.

He nodded downwards. "You're a bit overdressed now." Linda followed his gaze and smiled. She unzipped her skirt and threw it away to join the rest of her clothing. This time he wasn't pulling her up on the mess she was making, perhaps because this was her home. Or perhaps because he had other things on his mind. He began to walk forward, one step at a time. Automatically she slid back on her knees, letting him guide her wherever he pleased. They reached the centre of the room and he called out, "Stop!"

They remained still for a few seconds, staring at each other in the soft light. "On your back," Stuart ordered at last. "Legs facing towards me." Linda scrambled into position, her hair sprawling outwards. She tried to adjust to her new perspective, on the ceiling. The view became more interesting when Stuart's foot appeared. He held it to her mouth and allowed her to lick each toe, pressing his heel into her cheek. "There's a good little slut." He moved into position over her body, standing right above her face. Linda could see his throbbing cock becoming almost horizontal. "Tell me," he muttered, "am I the first man you've invited back here who's enjoyed this view?"

"Yes sir."

"What, you mean..." - he descended on her in a flash as he spoke - "that no-one ever thought of doing this to you?" He jammed his thighs firmly round her face, smothering her with his balls. "And you never thought to ask?"

"Uh-uh," Linda mumbled through a mouthful of his warm, sweaty sac.

"Shame. Still, it's always nice to break new ground." He ground his hips from side to side, working his crotch into every recess he could find. Linda sucked in all the air she could and squeezed her lips around his leathery skin. She felt the response of his cock instantly, tightening up against her forehead until the tip had become entangled in her hair. "Oh, that's so nice," Stuart sighed, his words more spontaneous than usual. "That lovely warm breath of yours...

"I remember the very first time I sat on a girl's face - her invitation. No, more like her demand. And from that moment on... Some positions just feel natural, you know what I mean?" Linda kissed him deep in his balls and he groaned in satisfaction. He grabbed her by the hair and began thrusting forwards, rubbing his scent all over her face. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply as she was marked.

"Hey, Linda." Her eyes snapped open. "You're not lying down on the job, are you?" She lifted her head off the floor and strained up to his dick, drawing it into her throat. She sucked and licked her way up his shaft, spit oozing out of her mouth and down the side of her face. Finally, when her cheeks were ballooning outwards, he withdrew and slapped her gaping tongue. He smiled at the giddy grin plastered over her face. "You seem to be enjoying yourself."

"Uh-hmm!"

"Let's have that again shall we, in proper language."

"I am enjoying sucking your cock, sir," Linda declared, her tone so bold that she sounded a little cheeky.

Stuart wiped his shaft on her nose and eyebrows, looking at her thoughtfully. He then turned in a shuffling circle, until he was facing down Linda's body. "Let's see what the view looks like from this side. Don't stop on my account, though." Linda knew exactly where he wanted her to go. He was still for a moment, waiting to see if there was any hesitation; but he needn't have worried. Digging her elbows into the carpet for traction, she took a deep breath and jammed her face between his buttocks.

Stuart let out another sigh, and wiggled his backside down on her. "Now that is exquisite. This is where you belong - and you know it." Linda pursed her lips and pushed as deep into his anus as she possibly could. She licked eagerly at his opening, up and down and side to side. The moan of pleasure she induced in response was so intoxicating that she wanted to stay there for a long time. She could feel him increasing his body weight on her bit by bit, challenging her to cope with the pressure. She arched her head back and made love to his arsehole with all the passion she could.

"God Linda, you're wasted in academia," Stuart groaned. "Your face is as comfortable as any other seat in here. And if you had a lot of company, someone would have to use it, wouldn't they? There's not enough normal furniture to go round. Those five guys who tore you up the other night, for example. I'll ask them which one wants to try you when they get here." Linda's body gave a huge, undulating shudder of excitement and fear, right beneath Stuart's watchful eye. He laughed, and nudged her with his ankle. "Just kidding. Nice to see your pussy remembers them, though."

Linda let out a sigh of relief, her toes tingling with nervous energy. She wondered how she could cope, how she would cope, if all they came charging in and grabbed her and took her off, to be dominated in her own bed... She tightened her grip round Stuart's legs as she licked his bum, stopping her hands from straying where they shouldn't be. But he had already spotted the battle she was having with her own desire. He squeezed her breasts together, watching her tremble all the way down to the lips of her swollen pussy. She was absolutely aching and he had barely even started.

"If you're a true hostess Linda, you'll have to offer this treatment to all your visitors; it's only fair. That nice young man who dumped his load down your throat, he wouldn't mind being in my position. Offer it to him, OK? You can't force it on him, but you can certainly give him the chance." She gave a muffled grunt of assent. "Now before I take you into your bedroom, give me one last effort. Show your master you care."

Linda propped herself up on her elbows and pushed her face into his cheeks. She licked him frantically until she was glowing red and almost suffocating. Stuart let her work away for a good ten seconds, moaning in satisfaction, before he at last allowed her to breathe. "Good girl. You're a natural." She slumped to the floor and took a huge lungful of air as she watched him climb to his feet. "Up." It took a few seconds' awkward heaving for her to obey. The moment she was standing, he took her by the throat and held her firmly. Instantly she clasped her arms behind her back, in readiness for his next command.

"Tell me something Linda. Whenever you had a man back here in the past, did you ever look him right in the eye and tell him exactly how you wanted him to fuck you?"

"No sir."

"You probably just hoped he knew what he was doing in there, right?"

"Most of the time, yes sir," she smiled ironically.

"Well now you can tell me what you want. I'm not expecting a complete rundown of your fantasies. Just give me one good, solid idea. Something that you would like to happen now, tonight, in that room. The choice is all yours."

Linda hesitated as she tried to summon up one particular wish from the mass of dirty thoughts that had been circling her brain for the past few weeks. She felt under real pressure to choose something that he wouldn't scorn or laugh at, because no matter how patient and understanding he was, that possibility still remained. "Well..." she said at last, "I have this mirror on the front of my wardrobe door. It's right by my bed. I thought maybe if you had me on all fours on the bed, pulling my hair, and we were watching ourselves... that, might be good, right?" she finished shyly.

"And there I was worrying that you only wanted to cuddle." Linda giggled. Stuart pointed to his discarded jeans on the floor. "Pick those up and check the pockets, there's a couple of things inside we're going to need." She bent down and gathered them up. After a few moments' fumbling, her fingers closed around a small bundle of rope and within it, a packet of condoms. Her eyes met Stuart's, and he gave a knowing smile. "You do want to do more than cuddle, don't you?" She nodded, and passed him the rope.

Stuart unwound and examined it, running through different options in his mind. Finally he beckoned Linda forward and pinned her arms behind her. She waited patiently as he leaned over her shoulder and tied her wrists together, feeling his chest pulsing against hers. Judging by the time it took him, she sensed that he was a little nervous too. But once it was complete, he had her bound, naked body in his arms, and he suddenly exuded self-assurance. Running his hands down her spine, he carried on until he was cupping her buttocks. Gently he prised them apart and tested her opening with his index finger. Linda took a deep breath, flexing her toes against the carpet.

"I know just what to do with this sexy little bum of yours, Linda," he whispered in her ear. "And so do you." He began to work his finger slowly into her anus, one inch at a time. He slid his other hand between her legs and rubbed her clit, giving her stimulation at both ends. It wasn't enough to free Linda's mind completely, but it certainly had a positive effect. The feeling of rope on her skin as she tugged at her wrists was a help too; it reminded her that she was his captive, having her holes experimented on. She stood in front of him and wiggled her bum, allowing his finger to slide deeper in.

"They say it works better when you're able to relax," Stuart observed. "Would you say you're feeling more relaxed now?"

Linda glanced down at the bulging hood of her clit. "Uh, that's not the word that springs to mind, sir," she breathed heavily. "But it definitely feels good."

"Well you've been through your warm-ups," he announced, suddenly grabbing her by the chin. "Now it's time for your exercises." He pushed her backwards and she had to steady herself. He kept on going, and she suddenly realised that he was going to march her all the way back to her room. The sound of his solid footsteps and her scampering toes mingled together as he strode down the hallway, holding onto her throat. She hadn't even told him where it was, but her flat was so small that it wasn't hard to guess.

He pushed her through the doorway and into darkness, and all her senses suddenly exploded. She stood there for a few seconds, her body shaking in excitement. She was faintly disappointed when he found the light switch and the room was bathed with a soft, comforting glow, even though the view was nothing to complain about. Stuart's cock was pointing straight at her, desperate to ravage her insides. He slid a condom on and his shoulder muscles rippled as he stroked himself. "You remember when I taught you a lesson in how to control your orgasms? I told you that the next girl I trained was going to do the work herself."

"Yes sir."

"Well, you're the next girl." He strode over to the bed and lay down, spreading flat out on the pillows like he owned it. "Up you come." Linda climbed awkwardly onto the bed, shuffling forward on her knees. Stuart suddenly reached up and grabbed her by the waist, dragging her to him. She positioned one knee then the other round his hips, until she was hovering right over his expectant cock. "Time to put the hard yards in, Linda."

She lowered herself slowly onto his shaft, feeling it brush against her outer labia. Stuart teased her with it for a moment before he pushed inside. Linda sighed as she was filled up. She slumped forwards over him, but was stopped dead by that familiar hand clenched tightly round her throat. "You've been wanting my dick badly, haven't you?"

"So badly, sir."

"Show me how much." His eyes were burning into hers. "Go on." Linda dug her knees into the bed and clenched her vaginal muscles round his cock, drawing him deeper in. She felt him hit the soft tissues at the front of her pussy and moaned. He grew stiffer and longer, extending right into her depths. The moan turned into a long, sustained grunt of effort as she squeezed down on his dick. She could tell that Stuart was just itching to seize her by the hips and pound her, but he lay still, letting her do the work.

Linda gazed down her stomach at the base of his cock, watching it slide rhythmically in and out. She was fixated on her task, her breathing low and shallow. "Hey Linda," Stuart called out, bringing her out of her trance. "You've got a sensational body; now's not the time to be shy about it. Sit back and show it to me." She arched her back, thrusting her torso outwards, and began to fuck him in earnest. The effort of keeping her balance showed on her contorted face. Stuart reached up and grabbed both her breasts, pinching them hard. She gritted her teeth and slammed herself onto his cock with all the energy she could muster, her forehead beginning to gleam with sweat.

Stuart enjoyed the sight of her naked, suffering body for as long as he could before he let out a roar of frustration and dragged her down on top of him. Linda yelped in surprise as she fell onto his chest with nothing to support her. He pulled her to his face and kissed her hard, their lips converging on a strand of hair plastered to her chin. That feeling of being totally defenceless in his arms, exposed to his passion, was almost enough to make her come right then and there. She felt herself leaking fluid all over his cock as he wrapped her in a huge bear hug and made love to her. When he finally allowed her to come up for air, she was burning red and her eyes were darting meekly from side to side.

"How are you set for battery items, Linda?"

"What... sir...?"

"Do you have anything in here for personal use?"

"Um, yes." She was still trying to clear her head. "In that drawer over there." She nodded at a small bedside table to Stuart's left. Still keeping her balanced on top of him, he reached over and slid it open. There were several vibrators lined up in a row, ranging in size and shape.

"Prepared for every occasion, I see." He began to run his fingers across them. "Tell me which one works best for you."

"That one," Linda blurted out the moment he made contact with a small, purple cylinder nestled in the middle. Smiling, he took it and examined it.

"So this is the deal-clincher, is it?"

"You could say that, yep."

"Good. Well, no pain no gain, so..." He slapped her on the backside. "Up you go." With a deep breath she heaved herself off his torso and straddled him once more. "Don't worry, you'll get a helping hand. Let me know when it hits the spot." She leaned back in readiness. He was still inspecting the toy, as though he doubted whether it would really do all the things she claimed. He leaned forward, ready to apply it, then stopped. "Let's see how well you really take my cock - all of it. Get off your knees, and squat for me."

Linda tried not to let her reluctance show, but it was plain for him to see. Her thighs were already beginning to ache, and they screamed in protest as she scrambled onto her toes. Stuart held her round the waist to stop her toppling backwards, but when he let go she was there on her own, impaled on his dick. He looked at her for a moment, admiring both her figure and her resolve; then at last he switched on the vibrator, applying it gently to her clit.

The sudden tingling sensation made Linda jump. As she bucked forward she engulfed his cock all the way down to the base. It stretched her wide open and she sighed blissfully. She looked down at Stuart with pathetic, grateful eyes, the burning pain in her legs briefly forgotten. He angled the vibrator carefully across her hood, causing her to emit a series of staccato gasps. "Oh, God..."

"Ride it, Linda," he purred, brushing her hair back from her face. "Ride it hard, and earn your treat."

"Yes, sir." Gritting her teeth, she lifted herself off him and the pain returned. But the waves of pleasure radiating outwards from her clit helped to mask it. She sank down onto his dick once more and felt it grow inside her, fatter and longer. Stuart hit the back of her pussy and let out a sustained grunt of pleasure, his face crumpling. Their eyes locked together and they stared at each other with silent, coiled energy. He wanted to grab her and tear her open, she could see it in the look on his face - but he remained still, demanding that she make the effort, and she obliged him.

Summoning the strength, she began to bounce up and down on his cock, her curly hair flailing at her shoulders and her thighs smacking against his. She felt him pushing upwards off the bed, thrusting deeper into her, but she was still doing the lion's share of the work. He played with her right breast, gently squeezing it. At the same time he worked the vibrator in every decreasing circles on her clit, until he had found a spot that made her melt and homed in on it. The mixture of sensations was so delicious that Linda rapidly lost the inhibitions she had left. With every thrust she gripped him tighter, pressing down on his shaft; challenging him to control his desire.

Stuart smiled as he watched her. He seemed impressed by his own efforts in creating such a wanton slut so quickly. "Back you go," he ordered quietly. "That's it, arch your back. Show me that body of yours." Linda eased herself backwards until her whole torso was exposed to him, her chest heaving frantically. He pressed the vibrator a little further into her flesh and produced a twitch in her thighs which soon became a tremor, running all the way up her body. As she carried on working for him, she began to burn. A crimson blotch spread outwards over her skin, and sweat rolled down the crook of her neck.

Stuart watched her slowly disintegrate, straining every sinew to please him. He caught her gaze and stared at her questioningly. Linda bucked forward, her pussy clinging to his cock. "Please sir," she mewled at last, feeling her walls shudder in anticipation. "Please may I come...?"

He watched her breath quicken. She clenched herself hard on his cock in readiness, her face screwed up in the most ungraceful agony. He opened his mouth and drawled in one long endless syllable, "You..." He suddenly pulled the vibrator away. "...May, sometime soon." Linda pitched forward with a yell of frustration, anger etched on her face. Her body quivered all over, searching for that elusive climax and finding only disappointment. She gazed down at Stuart's chest, at those firm immovable muscles, and shook her head in fury. He'd done it to her again, and she'd been completely unprepared for it.

"Hey, Linda." She heard him, but still she didn't want to acknowledge him. "Come to me." Those last words cut into her so hard that she was forced to look up at him, through her tousled hair. Stuart placed a finger under her chin as he addressed her. "You know you're not going to get what you want by being a brat, don't you?" he asked softly.

"Yes. Sir," she spat out, her tone and features still oozing defiance.

Stuart looked at her thoughtfully for a moment, then held up the vibrator. "Would you like some more of this?"

"Yes I would, sir."

"Then ask me nicely."

"Please use the vibrator on me again, sir." Stuart returned it to her crotch but this time he teased her a little, moving from one part to another, varying the motion. Linda stared at him in disbelief. Slowly she began to claw back her feelings of pleasure, chasing that orgasm that she wanted more than anything in the world. She set her face in determination and ground herself against his dick. Soon she was riding him like there was no tomorrow, her hips gyrating and her breasts a blur.