Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart let her work hard for him until he was satisfied. Then he applied the vibrator to the same spot he had before: the one that drove her wild. Linda gasped, blood coursing through her veins, ready for the imminent explosion. She locked down on his cock again, right to the base, and stared at him. But he had one last surprise up his sleeve. He snapped off the vibrator and threw it disdainfully to one side, well out of reach. This time the look of shock and despair on Linda's face registered for just a moment before he grabbed her by the hips and sprang off the bed in a sitting position, right in her face.

"Let's try it my way, shall we?" He gave her one hard penetrating stroke, and Linda was gripped by the most convulsive, shattering orgasm. Her face twisted in a mixture of joy and suffering as she yelled. She felt the shockwaves travel down her arms to her bound wrists. She tugged at the ropes, but there was no yield, no escape, and the pleasure built up and up in her restrained body until it overwhelmed her. She swayed backwards as cramps shot up her legs, but Stuart held her firmly by the waist, keeping her in his sights. She bucked and trembled, shuddering on his cock.

Stuart held his own breath as he watched her, dazzled by the results. He took her gently by the throat and allowed her to gradually calm down. After a little while he glanced between her legs and raised his eyebrows. "Why Linda, you're all wet down there. Again. Something about being owned by cock really gets your juices flowing, doesn't it?"

Linda rolled her eyes and gasped, "Understatement of the year." Now the initial high had passed, she was starting to feel the most wonderful warmth spreading to her extremities. She sank backwards, aching but satisfied. She closed her eyes and savoured it. There was a wet slopping sound as he eased his dick out of her.

"Well, I'm satisfied with your efforts," he remarked, examining her still-shaking body. "Very satisfied... indeed."

The last word had barely left his mouth before he delivered another stinging smack to Linda's pussy, right on her throbbing clit. She gasped in shock. The pain that suddenly tore through her was so intense that it was right on the dividing line, between the enjoyable and the unbearable. She fell onto the bed, her eyes screwed shut. "You... bastard...!"

Suddenly she felt Stuart's hand close over her mouth and she stopped dead. He stretched his weight out on top of her, trapping her in the groove of the sheets. "Not - the kind of language I expect to hear from a lady, Linda," he declared, his voice ringing in her ear. "But I shouldn't be surprised. Your mind has spent long enough in the gutter, your mouth was bound to follow it." She lay there helplessly underneath him and her fear mingled with the most overwhelming desire for him, heightened by her anger and resentment. It built up inside her, until she managed to come to terms with it. She needed this. She needed to be controlled.

After a few seconds Stuart felt her body subside into his arms and lie still, unresisting. He had successfully tamed her. "Now then," he whispered, "what should you have said, hmm?"

Linda sighed, blowing a strand of hair off her cheek. "Thank you for my orgasm, sir."

"That's better. You're learning, lovely. Turn onto your side." She heard him, and obeyed him.