Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 03

Story Info
Linda is taken for a long ride in the country.
9.2k words
4.2
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

The heat of the sun was beginning to burn through Linda's fragile clothes. She lifted one leg and rubbed it impatiently on the other, like a horse chafing against its tether. She too had been tethered. Every time she flexed her wrists she felt the rough bark of the tree above her, pinning her in position. She had been alone for five minutes, no more, but that was enough for her to drift into that danger zone where the adrenaline rush of fear became almost too strong. It had struck already when she was bundled into the back seat of Stuart's car an hour ago. Her master had stripped control away a bit at a time: tying her up, blindfolding and groping her, to see what her body felt like that morning. Her heart throbbed but so did her pussy, and he collected the results on his fingers with some satisfaction. Whenever the car had slowed down she wondered if someone outside could see what was happening to her, and her thighs shuddered uncontrollably.

But now she was without his guiding presence, in the middle of nowhere. The thought that she had been tricked and abandoned was starting to worm its way into her head. That was when fear turned to panic, fuelled by the knowledge that her own unquenchable desires had pushed her into this dangerous state. The elaborate details she had written down in the comfort of her room couldn't prepare her for the real thing. The chirrup of birdsong and the breeze wafting over her were pleasant sensations - but they also reminded her that she was in a living, changing environment. How long could she stay in this pose before it started to become painful, or an unwelcome visitor dropped by?

It was only by straining to hear the slightest sound that she picked up the distant noise of a foot brushing the grass. It seemed to come from somewhere behind her, and her head twisted to one side. She must look like a frightened animal, senses alert, ready to flee from imminent danger. Except she could not flee, and she could not see. Her knees knocked together and her heels dug into the sun-baked turf. Her heartbeat rose from a steady strum to a frantic, pounding rhythm. The footstep sounded once, then disappeared, and Linda heard no more. Whoever was approaching was doing a very good job of staying quiet. For a few seconds she waited in unbearable tension. Then she heard a patter of feet, a mini-stampede, and there were hands grabbing her hips, breasts, buttocks, any part of her they could find.

She flinched in shock, staggering backwards, but they caught and held her. She stood in their midst, fighting hard to slow down her breathing while they molested her. And not once did they make a sound that could identify them for sure as the five men who had used and abused her once already. That tiny element of doubt made her head spin and her pussy pulsate. A hand was shoved up the front of her skirt and she opened her legs, making it easy for a total stranger to fondle her if he so desired. The hand pushed her knickers aside and began rubbing her clit. Linda responded, thrusting forward into his fist, giving him all the help she could. It was so dirty and brazen of her, she felt like a different person, and she just wanted to surrender to it, to become their slut.

She knew deep down that these were the same men, but the way they touched her was different. The first time she had stood before them and offered herself for inspection, they had acted cautiously, taking it as a privilege, not a right. Now that caution was gone. They groped her in the knowledge that she belonged to them and they could explore every inch. She had her breasts squeezed together, her skirt yanked up and her bum pinched, and they took their time enjoying the material. Even the hand on her clit teased her slowly and intermittently, forcing her to do the work; just as it should do. She began to dissolve into their arms, a mass of material for them to shape any way they wanted.

There was a brisk step behind her and suddenly she was pulled back by her hair, letting out a gasp. "He-llo," Stuart's voice purred in her ear, and she gave a smile that permeated the whole lower half of her face. "Having fun, are we?"

"Uh-hmm!"

He pulled her hair again. "What was that?"

"Yes, sir," she winced.

"Manners maketh the lady. It's time you were introduced properly to your gentleman friends. Show her." Linda was seized by the waist and neck and pulled into a deep kiss, so forceful it took her breath away. Then she was spun round and given the same treatment by someone else. It carried on until each member of the group had devoured her. She let out a long, heaving sigh, her lips dripping with their saliva. "Oh, and last but not least... say hello to your director."

Linda twisted her head round, and heard a quiet little 'Hi'. But if she thought Carly would be a shy background presence, the soft fingers that closed round her breasts told her otherwise. They felt her flesh for a long time, dropping down to her buttocks and squeezing them too. She wanted some of what the guys were getting. "OK," Carly finally announced. "I think we should cut her down now."

"Whatever you say." Linda felt Stuart's hands on top of hers, deftly undoing the knots on her wrists. Once she was free she guided her arms carefully to her sides, combating the pain in her muscles. Stuart gave her head the gentlest of nudges, and at once she sank to her knees. The grass dug into her shins, reminding her that she was still very much their prisoner. "Time to get reacquainted with something else, I think." Linda heard the mass unzipping of flies around her, and couldn't help licking her lips eagerly.

"God, look at her!" came Paul's disbelieving voice. "You missed us, didn't you?" She nodded emphatically.

"Give her a little taste of what she's been missing. Actually, no," Stuart added quickly. "Give her a little touch, and no more." Linda didn't like the sound of that. She mewled with pleasure when she felt five warm cocks smack her face, just like they had done back at the house. But this time it was all she was getting. They slapped her nose and cheeks, and very briefly on the lips, but when she moved forward to try and suck one they all withdrew in unison, leaving her pouting in disappointment. A ripple of laughter went round the group, and her flushed cheeks grew a little redder beneath her blindfold.

"You can try and get if you like," said Darren encouragingly. "Go on, come and get it." Linda strained forward, searching for his cock, and he carefully evaded her. She was pulled round to her left and went hunting again, her tongue hanging out like a dog, again to no avail. More laughter echoed around her.

Stuart gave her a consoling pat on the head. "Never mind." He knelt beside her, leaning into her ear again. "This time it's not going to be a free for all, Linda. This time you're going to offer your holes to each man one by one and he's going to enjoy them, you understand?" She nodded, remembering that it was her outline she was following. "Good. Now be patient and be strong, because you're going on a little journey."

She looked up quizzically. "A journey? Where?"

"Wait and see. It's not far, but you are going to have to get there under your own steam." There was a pause as Linda waited, still confused. He sighed. "Put your hands out in front of you. That's it, on the grass." She obeyed, stretching out on all fours. "There you go. Your natural means of transportation."

Linda took a deep breath as his words sank in, feeling the gaze of the men around her even though she could not see it. "But, is it...?" she mumbled desperately. "Is it safe?"

"If you trust me enough to follow my commands and go exactly where I tell you to go, then yes, it's perfectly safe." Linda's head dropped towards the ground and she took a deep breath, steeling herself.

"Why don't we use a leash?" Carly suggested helpfully. It was so typical of her, in her cheerful way, to come up with an utterly filthy and degrading solution.

Stuart grunted in agreement. "I knew there was a reason you were in the director's chair." Linda heard the sound of him unbuckling his belt, and before she knew it he was fastening it around her neck. He secured it tightly, enough for her to breathe but putting her firmly in her place at the same time. She heard the little snorts of admiration coming from her captors, and felt proud and humiliated at the same time. She was finding new ways to impress them, which boded well for future encounters.

Stuart gave the end of the strap a little tug, seeing how well it was tied. "Excellent. I think we're good to go. Just taking our pet for a little walk in the country, nothing strange in that is there Linda?"

"No sir."

"You can point that out to any ramblers we come across on the way. Well, off we go." He gave a little clicking sound, like he was directing a horse, and Linda rose up on all fours to begin her cross-country trek.

"Um, wait a minute," said Carly. She lowered her voice to a more sympathetic tone. "Linda, you might want to pull your knickers up a bit. Or else they could come off." She said it like she was offering a bit of sisterly advice in the bathroom, and Linda complied. How lucky she was to have another girl around, keeping an eye on her welfare.

She took one shuffle forward and was immediately consumed with fear at what lay ahead. Her brain was screaming that she was about to crawl across nettles, shattered glass, burning coals, any danger she could imagine. Deep down she knew it was a natural defence mechanism, a reaction to her sight being taken away, but it took a great effort to suppress it. The sound of Stuart's footsteps beside her and the occasional tug on her neck with the leash helped. He walked ever so slightly in front, maintaining a gentle pace.

The grass below her knees began to slope down, and she felt a sudden drop in temperature as they passed into the shade. There was a strong breeze drifting in from her left, and they were obviously at the edge of a large, open space. Some of the men around her remarked on their nice surroundings and the pleasant weather, but otherwise a silent tension hung over everyone. They wanted their afternoon meal.

After a few minutes, she got a shock when she put her hand out and it sank into a patch of cold, clinging mud. She flinched and stopped dead. "Something wrong, Linda?"

"Uh, is this... is it OK to go on?"

"Yeah, it's a bit messy round here. But don't worry, there are no puddles. And no animal deposits either. It's all good, solid mud. You can get over it, no problem." Linda took a deep breath, unable to hide her reluctance. "Come on now, you're nearly there."

Stuart gave another pull on the leash and she set off, her palms and knees sinking into the morass with every step. But her sluggish movement did not go unnoticed, and all of a sudden she felt the weight of his foot on her back. "Let's do this properly, shall we? Don't pick your way through it like you're too good to be here. Get down on your belly and crawl through it. Go on." She sank into the mud, shivering as it coated her chest. It was thick and viscous, and had clearly had no sun to dry it out. As she went on she felt it oozing into the crevices of her body, staining her skin and clothes alike. She gritted her teeth, shoulders hunched in silent indignation.

"Tell me Linda, who gave you those clothes you're wearing today?"

"You did, sir," she muttered.

"Right. So there's no reason to worry about getting a little dirt on them. You can't be a filthy whore until you look the part." Stuart grunted in approval as he watched her twisting and turning through the mess, like a marine on training. "That's more like it. I'm suffering too, you know." She jumped as she felt the cold sticky imprint of his shoe on her thigh. He held it against her skin and wiped the sole clean. Someone else's foot pressed into her bum as it lifted the back of her skirt, impatient to get at her.

Finally, mercifully, the ground hardened again - and Stuart brought her to a halt. "Up you get." She climbed to her feet, her knees howling in protest after the work they had put in. She felt deposits of mud peel off her body and slide down her legs. Her condition did not go unnoticed. "Well, that's quite a spectacle you've made of yourself, my girl."

"Thank you sir," she replied politely, and he gave her an approving tap on the chin.

"Turn around, nice and slowly." She turned in a gradual three sixty degrees, enough to give everyone a good look. Her heart quickened as she imagined the stares of the men, examining her from head to toe. Like he had read her mind, Stuart murmured loud enough for them to hear, "It's all for them, isn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"Well, pretty soon anyway. Hands behind your back." He pinned her arms in position and marched her forwards. There was a strong smell of hay, and she could sense the world behind the blindfold getting gloomier. That told her she had been taken into a barn of some kind. Stuart led her inside and brought her to a halt. "There's a staircase just in front of you; lift one foot up, and place it on the first step." Linda obeyed carefully, hearing the tip of her heel thud into the plank. He eased her upwards and she took the steps with increasing confidence, ready to go wherever he commanded.

She finally reached a smooth wooden floor, where her footsteps resounded beneath her. Stuart spun her round and took her over to what must be a window; the sound of birdsong and the cool wind on her muddy clothes were suddenly strong again. He let her hands go, and she held them loosely by her sides. "This is where you have to be a little patient."

Linda had been patient enough in the days leading up to this moment, and when she had been tied to that tree waiting for her captors to arrive. She was conditioned to it by now, but the grinding noises that she heard above made her wonder exactly what was going on. It sounded like Stuart was working some kind of pulley system, getting it into position. She got used to the heavy, clanking mechanics, and the shuffling of his feet behind her on the floor. It came as a surprise when he gently took her arms and lifted them above her head.

"Nearly there, Linda," he whispered in her ear. She felt the renewed burn of rope as he wound several lengths around her wrists, tying it off in an extremely firm knot. When she took a step forward it tugged her back instantly, and she knew that this was where she was staying. Stuart's hand brushed the base of her spine as he walked slowly around her, inspecting his handiwork. He stood in front of her for several seconds, allowing her nerves to build up. "Tilt your head forward." She obeyed, and he reached for the back of the blindfold. "Take it slowly. Let your eyes adjust to the light."

As the last rolls dropped away, Linda cautiously opened her eyes. Her weak grey vision swam into focus, alighting on the equally grey floorboards at her feet. Stuart's body obscured most of the light from the window, but once he stepped aside she could see the predicament she had got herself into. She was tied in an open window frame, staring out of the barn's upper floor. In front of her a thick row of trees stretched away to the left, shading this area from the sun that beat down on the open fields in the distance. Down in that shade, amid the muddy trails she had left behind, were her future conquerors.

Her eyes were drawn instantly to Carly, who had made herself very hard to miss. She was wearing a white crop-top and a pair of shiny blue shorts that were so tiny they looked like they had been painted on her backside. She had adopted her natural stance, poised between Adam and Chris with her hands wrapped firmly round their cocks. While she kept them both hard with firm, steady strokes, Paul stood behind her molesting her breasts. Eric and Darren stood further away, also playing with themselves. Carly caught Linda's eye and smiled pleasantly, like she did this every day of the week.

Stuart nudged her shoulder. "Here you are Linda, just as you wanted. You did say in your outline that you would like to be put on display, to be made a spectacle... 'made an example of', isn't that the exact phrase you used?"

Linda swallowed heavily. "Yes sir."

"And somewhere out in the open, where you can be exhibited, is that right?"

"Yes, sir." She remembered clearly the exact moment when she had written that phrase down. The fantasy had been so intense, overwhelming, frightening; now she was here at last, the reality brought a different kind of fear.

"I think we've found the right place to show you off. Take a good look at yourself." Linda's gaze wandered down her body. Her sleeveless black blouse and cream skirt were streaked in mud, as were her shins and forearms. Her knees were red and swollen from the impact of the ground. Even her high heels were looking dirty and threadbare. "Now this is not a body that needs to be handled delicately, like a precious flower, is it?"

Linda took in the hungry looks on the men's faces as they stared up at her. "No sir."

"No, this is a tough piece of meat that can stand a good ravaging. And just to make it plain..." He reached round and undid the buttons on her blouse, which flopped open to reveal her bare chest. Then he hiked up her skirt and pulled her knickers down till they were poised above her knees. Linda was left standing there, her clothes hanging from her mud-stained body. "Short of putting a sign round your neck saying, 'Ruin This', that's as clear an invitation as you can get."

He pulled her hair back, and Linda's torso arched forwards on its makeshift podium. "I'm going down to join the others. Then one of those men you can see will come up to take my place. He'll do whatever he feels like doing; then when he's done the next one will come up... and so on. It's a simple enough operation, but it needs your commitment. If number one gets the best from you, so does number five, you understand?"

"I do, sir." Linda shifted her weight on her heels, her heart pounding frantically. The men below her were all tense with excitement, their cocks getting stiffer and stiffer, either in Carly's hands or in their own. Stuart gave her neck a parting kiss and she bolted forward, yanking the ropes on her wrists. She listened to his footsteps recede across the platform and down the stairs, making her wait as long as possible. It seemed an eternity before she saw him stroll out to join the group. He looked up at her and his face took on the same predatory expression as theirs. He seemed struck for the first time by the results of his work.

"Well Carly," he said at last, "it's your show. You decide the order. Who gets to go first?"

Carly struck a thoughtful pose, eyes aloft, as she carried on wanking the two men in her grasp. Finally she turned to Adam and smiled at him. "You can. She has a bit of a soft spot for you."

Adam gave a nod of thanks, and replaced Carly's hand with his own. "Yeah, it'll be a sore spot by the time I'm finished." He stepped forward, and the other men gave a round of encouraging applause as he headed into the barn.

"Don't forget," Stuart reminded him, "you'll have some options up there. I didn't put in that wheel and pulley just for the hell of it. If you adjust the rope you can bend her over, to the right and left as well as straight ahead - and you can bring that mouth into play. How does that sound, Linda?" There was complete silence as Linda stared down at them, her chest heaving. "I think she's tongue-tied."

"Not for long," Carly smirked. Adam was climbing the stairs rapidly. Linda heard his pace slow halfway up, as he suddenly realised the mileage he could get from drawing out her anticipation. He reached the landing, did a slow ninety degree turn and edged towards her. Linda flexed her muscles nervously against her bonds. There was a moment of complete silence - and then suddenly his hands were locked round her chest and she was breathing in the scent of his aftershave.

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers