Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no response; actions, as usual, spoke louder than words. The two men bucked forwards, weight on their toes, and grunted in unison as they showered Linda with sperm. Between them they hardly missed anything. She felt it arc into her hair, down her cheeks and even land on her knees. It was a good fifteen seconds before she dared peek out from beneath her cum-soaked eyelids. A layer of it rolled off her forehead and oozed down her face, hanging from her chin. "Wow," she giggled. "You blokes are well-stocked on vitamins, aren't you?" Again, there was no reply. She focused harder on their faces and realised they were both shattered. They were red-faced and breathing heavily. Taking matters into her own mouth, she leaned forward and engulfed Paul's cock.

"No letdowns, right?" she heard Stuart murmur behind her. "Uh-uh," she grunted emphatically as she sucked the shaft completely dry. There was a moment where it lay in her throat and she felt powerful beyond belief, even though Paul's erection was fading fast. She withdrew slowly and looked up at him with wide shining eyes. "Thank you," she declared, leaving him in no doubts whatsoever. She did the same for Chris, whose usual macho demeanour had subsided. She preferred him this way, and realised in delight that it was her doing; she could perform similar feats with the other guys if she really put her mind to it. She started thinking ahead, and reminded herself there was still one more cock to feed.

Carly was spread out on all fours in front of Eric, her bum stuck in the air and her lips wrapped round his dick. Now and then she diverted her attention to his balls, licking underneath them, but for the most part she focused on hard, rapid suction of the head. Her eyes were locked onto his, following his movements as her head twisted to one side and her long blonde hair fell coquettishly round her face. Whenever she had to take a quick breather she craned her head up and whispered things to him which Linda couldn't make out, but which undoubtedly worked.

For a little while they were in perfect synch, every forward thrust of his dick matched by her lips. Carly held him in her mouth and stared up at him, unyielding, enjoying the sounds of him losing control. Then it seemed to dawn on her that this wasn't her show after all. With some reluctance her eyes swivelled right, in Linda's direction, reminding him where he should be aiming. Eric pulled out of Carly's mouth and spun round to face her. Not missing a beat, Linda grabbed hold of his dick and stroked him directly into her wide open mouth. His face contorted and his body lurched forwards. She took each spurt on her tongue, holding them for him to watch as he shook uncontrollably. Keeping his gaze, she tilted her head back and swallowed in one long gulp. It needed only a few licks of the tip to finish the job. "Thank you," she beamed, giving it a goodbye kiss.

"Don't..." he gasped, waving his hand. "I mean... pleasure's all mine." Still looking directly at him, Linda raised her eyebrows cheekily, as if to say, 'What do you expect?' It passed unnoticed by everyone else, but he smiled.

"Well," Stuart announced, "that's a good enough endorsement for me. You've earned standing room now." He held out a hand and Linda took it as she clambered awkwardly to her feet, her thighs aching in protest. She was barely upright before he grabbed her wrist and lifted her arm high in tribute. The roar of approval that went up around her made her jump. Stuart swung her round in a little pirouette, showing off her cum-soaked body to the group. As she took in the applause from all sides she curtsied. She might even have batted her eyelids if they hadn't been so clogged. It heartened her to see Carly applauding as hard as any of the guys. There was a little gleam in her eye: a recognition that Linda had set a high standard for her to match when it was her turn.

Stuart examined her from head to toe. "Now, the only question is..." he said as the applause continued, "how do we get a filthy animal like you back into society? Any ideas?" Linda's heart tightened in her chest as she became aware of her naked, vulnerable state. He wasn't in any hurry to reassure her. "You could always hitchhike back, I suppose. You'd get plenty of offers, and you could easily pay your way. But..." He indicated the mess that was clinging to her. "You'd have to clean up a bit first."

Darren, who had observed the guys' second round with a passing interest and the occasional tug on his cock, tilted his head and inspected her. "Might need a pressure wash. You know, one of those things where they blast you with jets all round at the same time."

"I think she's had enough of that already," Carly observed, which produced a ripple of laughter. She walked over to Linda and took her hand. "Come on. Follow me." Surprised by her assured demeanour, Linda trotted meekly after her. Now that she had donned her top again, Carly looked almost respectable - in comparison to the bedraggled mess she was leading. Clad only in her heels, Linda trod gingerly through the mud, her fingers entwined in Carly's. The younger woman guided her across the open field, round the front of the barn to the edge of the clearing on the left. The men followed at a short distance, admiring the view but lacking the strength to do anything more about it.

Near the tree line the ground sloped towards a narrow stream that divided field and forest. Perched over it was a bridge that Linda hadn't even realised was there, it was shielded so well by the branches on either side. Carly led her across onto a gravel track that wound up to the left. They had only gone a few feet when Linda saw a small thatched cottage further round the bend. It had been right under her nose all along, and she hadn't known a thing about it. She turned to face Stuart, and shook her head. "Well you didn't think I was going to strand you out in the middle of nowhere, did you?" There was a moment of silence as she looked at him, her eyes darting from side to side. He raised a finger. "Yes, you did - just for a moment. That's good. A little edge always helps." He patted her on the backside. "Go on, get inside." She jumped and scurried off, still holding Carly's hand.

The cottage itself had certainly been there a long time. The front door opened into a tiny hallway, rooms leading off on the left and a rickety staircase to the right. Carly took the stairs confidently, Linda trailing behind her. She was relieved to see that they were headed for the bathroom, and even more relieved to find a decent shower as they stepped inside. The euphoria of the moment had faded slightly, but the smell hadn't. Beneath the layer of male protein she had a second coating of mud to wash away. She quickly moved to the controls and began to fiddle with the settings as Stuart crowded into the small room behind Carly. He took her hand and kissed it. "OK, director. Good job. Go and mingle with the supporting cast." She nodded obediently and turned to the doorway.

"Carly," Linda called out, stopping her in her tracks. She looked in her direction. "Thank you. For everything, I mean it." Carly smiled at her sweetly.

"No problem. My turn next." With that she was gone, skipping down the steps. They might have been drained, but the horde below was obviously pleased to see her from the cheer that sounded. A little babble of voices drifted up from the ground floor. Stuart walked to the toilet, sat down and fixed his sights on Linda. She faced him openly, her legs apart and her arms by her sides. Without a word his eyes roved across her body, taking in the full extent of the onslaught. When he was done he shook his head and smiled, disbelieving his own achievements. Linda pointed to the shower and he nodded. She stepped carefully out of her heels, got inside and turned on the tap. Stuart gestured to the window. "Carly was thinking of washing you in the stream out there, in front of all the guys. It was a nice idea - and a very nice image - but I think you need something with a bit more force."

"Yeah, me too! God..." The water on her clammy, dirty skin was such a welcome sensation that she lost herself in it for a minute. Steadying her hands against the wall, she looked down and gave a long sigh of relaxation. Then, realising that Stuart was still examining her, she looked at him anxiously. "Um... is there something wrong? Something I should be doing differently?"

He gave a long shake of the head. "Nope." He settled back on the toilet, arms folded, but his eyes didn't leave her for a moment. Linda faced the wall again, feeling awkward all of a sudden. If there wasn't anything else she needed to do, should she give him a complete debriefing on how the day had gone, confiding her innermost thoughts and feelings? She wasn't even sure she could put them into words yet. Slowly she picked up the soap and began to lather it in her hands. Then she applied it to the cracks and crevices in her body, trying to maintain a seductive rhythm to keep him interested.

It took her a while to realise that he wasn't planning a sudden advance on her, nor to probe her psychology; he simply wanted to look at her. It took longer still for her to be comfortable with being looked at, but she got there eventually. Freed from expectations, she spent a good ten minutes scrubbing and rinsing herself clean, and he was there the whole time, taking in every detail. Finally winning the battle with her tousled hair, she shook the wet mess down like a poodle and was left blinking droplets out of her eyes. She leaned on the opposing wall and smiled at her master, allowing the water to trickle down her body. When she was ready, she turned it off and stepped out.