Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back into his grasp and he enveloped her completely. He grabbed her hair, piled it on top of her head and gave her a single kiss on the base of the neck. It was the first time that day that she felt a little surge of the power from the other night, when she came in from the yard and every man's eyes were fixed on her figure. There was something almost reverential in the way Adam held her, trying to absorb the energy radiating from her body. But the reverence soon gave way to hard, brutish desire as he realised what he had in front of him, and what he could do to it. His hands roamed freely across her flesh, while he pressed his lips into her throat and kissed her warm pulsating skin.

For a minute or so Linda indulged the same fantasy she had when she was being molested beneath the tree, of being taken by someone completely unknown. Then her head was turned towards him and the fantasy was over, but she was hardly upset to be reunited with his dark, chiselled face. He took a firm hold of her skull and kissed her deeply. She returned his kiss with interest, and his dick leapt up between her open legs, rubbing at her slit. She could feel the impatience surging through him, beneath his thin T-shirt and crumpled jeans - and suddenly he took her by the hips and shoved his cock into her.

She lurched forwards with a loud squeal. He pressed his weight against her and sank deeper into her wet, welcoming cunt, sighing as all the nerve endings on his penis tingled with pleasure. Linda's head dropped towards the floor, her eyelids half-closed. She could see them all watching her, enjoying her defilement; knowing they were going to be next. She spread her legs wider, digging her toes into the tip of her shoes. He stretched her open until he was a long way inside. Then he grabbed her by the hair and began fucking her hard. Linda yelped, thrashing at the rope that bound her to the ceiling, staggering around in her ungainly heels. There was a barrage of noise, but underlying it all was the squelching sound of her pussy being violated. Soon the results were seeping down her inner thighs.

Through the pounding she focused on the ground long enough to see Carly entertaining the troops. Crouched on the grass, her knees as muddy as Linda's, she shuffled from one man to another slurping their cocks diligently down her throat. She reached Darren's gigantic tool and made as good an assault on it as she could, her nostrils swelling and cheeks bulging. He was only half paying attention, and gave her an encouraging pat on the head while he watched Linda. He seemed impressed by the benchmark Adam was setting.

Adam carried on for three solid minutes before he pulled out with a grunt of impatience. Linda lurched forwards, her knees shaking and her pussy gaping. He strode to the edge of the window and stood there pumping his dick. Carly suddenly removed herself from Darren's crotch and scuttled forward until she was kneeling right beneath the barn. She had placed herself in the line of fire, and that was just what she got. With a groan of ecstasy Adam sent a huge shower of sperm cascading onto her welcoming face. She twisted and turned to catch as much as she could, cooing in appreciation.

Stuart gave a little shake of the head. "You just can't bear to be left out, can you?" Carly turned towards him and wiped her mouth coyly with her arm. Linda couldn't understand how the other men weren't giving her a pounding of her own, right now. She knew that in their position she wouldn't be able to resist.

Adam sighed, leaning on the wall to observe the wrecked state he had reduced Linda to. Her head was slumped to the floor, trying to recover its senses. He walked slowly around her, enjoying the view, until he was behind her again. Pulling her knickers halfway up her thighs, he held out his dripping cock and wiped it clean. "There you go. You girls don't miss anything between you." He patted her on the bum and walked away. That final piece of housekeeping gave Linda an extra little kick. It was so dismissive, so casual: like he did it all the time. She looked down at the stain sitting in the middle of her underwear, right in the crotch. He had left his mark on her, like all the others were about to.

The next three men who came up to use her were not quite as vigorous as he had been, but they did get more creative. The chain above her was pulled and she was twisted left and right to suck their cocks, her stooping body stretched out on the podium. Just before his turn came, she watched Eric receive his warm-up from Carly, who seemed to take particular enjoyment in pleasuring a man twice her age. By the time he got up to Linda she wasn't sure what else she could offer, but she wrapped her lips round his shaft and did a thorough, sloppy job, which he appreciated. Having started in her mouth before moving on to other options, he finished there too, and shot a sizeable load down her throat which Carly had nurtured but she had brought to fruition. She held him inside her as he savoured the afterglow of his orgasm, his eyes closed. Only reluctantly did he pull out and relinquish her.

Chris and Paul both grabbed her by the hair and gave her mouth a testing workout. She snorted air in through her nostrils as her throat gyrated under the pressure. Saliva bubbled from her lips and streamed down to her breasts, where it hung for a while before the next load displaced it into the puddle at her feet. That puddle grew steadily wider as the workout progressed. When Chris was done he pulled out and rested his glistening cock on her face. Linda let out a huge sigh, blowing more bubbles into the mess she had created. He examined her in amusement. She only had a tiny amount of make-up on this time, but it had already rolled down her cheeks and collected in two black smears.

He ran his finger up her nose and tapped her on the forehead. "Having fun yet?" Before she could reply, he lifted his cock and pushed her head forwards into his balls. "Tell you what, give me some feedback here." She licked and swirled her tongue from side to side, drawing as much of him into her mouth as she could. "Mm. That seems like a thumbs-up." Then he pulled her away and yanked her upright, so they were almost face to face. She caught her breath as he addressed her directly. "Now turn and look out of that window and tell the guys that this is a dream come true for you. Keep telling them that, while I give you something to work on at this end."

Linda nodded meekly and spun round. She barely had time to focus on the people below before her pussy was split open again. Her face screwed up in a ball, she staggered forwards on her heels. Carly had stopped handing out favours by now; like the others, she was far too interested in what was going on up there. Some of them had already had their fill, but Linda could see them beginning to get hard again watching her. Hoping to give them all the aid she could, she cleared her throat and murmured, "This is a dream come true for me."

From the back of the group Stuart pushed forward and held up an enquiring hand. "What was that, Linda?" She repeated the statement, this time firmly enough for everyone to pick it up. But he merely smiled and shook his head. "No, sorry. Not getting it."

Linda's eyes darted to the peaceful rows of trees in the distance. She had no idea what lay beyond them. Gathering all her courage, she cleared her throat and called out, loud and clear, "This is a dream come true for me! Oh, God..." Her knees jolted together and her knickers dropped to her ankles.

"Hmm, let's be sure." From out of his pocket, Stuart produced a crumpled piece of paper. Even at this distance Linda recognised it immediately. She held her breath as he unfolded it and began reading. "'I want to be displayed and used. I want the men who use me to see what they're going to get and enjoy the view.'" He nodded briefly to either side of him. "Seems to have worked. 'I want to put my body at their disposal and make it serve their pleasure.'" He looked up at her. "Want, want, want. You're a demanding lady, aren't you?"

"Yes sir," she hissed, her legs starting to crumple beneath her.

"The guys would certainly agree with me. You think you've given them a good test so far?"

Linda looked down at the semi-circle watching her, some containing their first load, some working on their second. "Yes I do sir," she replied with a little surge of pride. She felt the cock inside her twitch; she ground down on it, just a fraction, and suddenly Chris pulled out of her and darted to her face. He pummelled his shaft for a few seconds before he reared up and drenched her with jets of sperm, plastering her hair, cheek and chin. He let out a huge groan of satisfaction and wiped his cock clean on her forehead.

"God, you dirty slut... there's more of that waiting for you." He was pointing out the obvious, as Darren was already crossing to the barn door. The two men passed on the steps and Linda heard a ripple of laughter between them. She was extremely glad that Darren was going last - but even when her pussy had been stretched open and explored by four men before him, his size still winded her. She bent towards the floor, knowing that she was producing a very unsexy grimace for the spectators below.

"Carefully," he whispered. "Back onto me, nice and slow. There you go." She edged backwards, each step excruciating, until she had swallowed up most of his shaft. He let it rest inside her for a moment, pushing the folds of her vagina, until he dug into her buttocks and began to probe her gently. Linda's breath slowly hissed out of her. When she whimpered and gave a little shake of the head, Darren stopped. "Aw, have you reached your limit?" he murmured, stroking her skin. "Can we only put four in the whore?"

Linda straightened up and turned back, slowly, in his direction. Her face was sweating and exhausted, but her eyes had a hard glint in them. "Try me," she challenged him. "Fuck me face to face. Go on. Then you can see what this whore is made of."

Darren held her gaze for a moment, before he suddenly stamped on her knickers and detached them. He spun her to her right and lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist. "Oh, so that's the problem?" he declared as she parted for him. "You just wanted the weight off your feet, you should have said. I guess you can be a lazy whore for a while." He gripped her hard, so there was no way she could fall, and pounded her deep while she hung there, her arms flexing behind her back. She looked down at her pussy, its pink lips bulging outwards as it took his enormous width. Every time there was another stroke she squealed, until she was a helpless shrieking mess.

After barely a minute she felt a shooting sensation in her thighs, which were locked so tightly round him there was nowhere for the feeling to go. It built up and up until suddenly it was zeroing in on her crotch and she knew she was going to come hard. It was happening so fast that it was all she could do to focus on Darren's grunting face. "Please may I come on your cock, sir?" she hissed desperately. "Please..." Her head was flung back and her eyes shut when she heard him give a little murmur of assent. There was no way she could have contained it.

Her pussy squeezed down hard on his dick and an explosion of pleasure consumed her, forcing itself out of her body in a primal yell. Her legs thrashed against his hips and it took him all his strength to hold her in position. Somewhere close to the surface of her orgasm, Linda felt a warm, flowing sensation on her skin. When she opened her eyes and looked down she was amazed to see a pool of squirt directly beneath her, glistening on the wood. More of it trickled down the inside of her thighs as she slowly recovered her breath. She caught Darren's eye, but she didn't have the energy to smile or pout; her mouth simply hung open, frozen in shock. He looked at her approvingly, realising that he was seeing her with all her defences stripped down. There was nowhere for her to hide. "Guess it's my turn now."

"Uh-huh..." she mumbled, unable to manage anything more coherent. He grabbed her hips and pushed deep, and this time there was a huge slopping sound as a river of fluid dripped out of her pussy and over his balls. Linda's eyes fluttered closed again, but this time he held her by the neck and forced her to stare right at him. She lay there helplessly in mid-air, her facial movements imitating his as he approached his own climax. He fucked her with such force that she felt she was being impaled. Her legs were starting to cramp too. Fortunately, Darren was not gifted with endless patience. He slammed into her until he could not contain himself either, and pulled his bulging cock out. It became a windmilling blur in his fist.

"Oh, to hell with you..." With a roar of triumph he unloaded onto her torso, bathing her breasts in a fountain of cum. Linda watched it pool between her cleavage and seep down her stomach. Darren rocked backwards, groaning as he eked out the last few blasts of his orgasm. He let go of her abruptly and her feet clattered to the floor, almost giving way beneath her as she suddenly had to support her weight. She winced in pain and he reached out to steady her. "Sorry, sorry."

"It's OK... May I please be untied now? Sir?" she added hastily, but there was no need to stand on ceremony. Thoroughly satisfied, he untied her wrists without seeking approval from below. She lowered her aching arms gently to her sides and breathed out heavily. Moments later, her strength gave out and she slumped to her knees. She stayed there for some time, recovering her wits.

Her tattered clothes were thick with mud, sweat and sperm, and her body was coated in them too. Slowly she examined herself, wondering how she had become such a wreck. But as she took in the details, she accepted her state and embraced it. She had worked bloody hard for this. She had put herself through the wringer to give them the pleasure that they deserved, and not one of them had held back. They had left every last ounce of it on her, and that brought her genuine satisfaction. When she finally caught Darren's eye, he gave her a little thumbs-up. "It worked for me," he said simply.

"Thank you."

They smiled at each other, and Linda glowed through her perspiring cheeks. Their private exchange was suddenly broken by Stuart's voice. "Hey, Linda!" She slithered round and faced the window, supporting herself on her palms. She had dropped onto all fours without even realising it, which visibly pleased him. "How are you feeling?"

"Very sore, sir." Her eyes swept the group from one side to the other, and she was pleased to see how all of them reacted to her ravaged body. Carly in particular, whose youthful energy had made Linda feel like a clueless OAP when they were being disciplined side by side at Stuart's place, looked genuinely impressed.

"What do you say to these men - and woman - who made your fantasy come true today?"

"Thank you all. So much." In the satisfied comedown from her orgasm, Linda felt no fear at meeting everyone's gaze and telling them her true feelings. It was every bit as liberating as the adrenaline rush of being fucked on this podium in full view of them all. She looked up at the horizon: the afternoon sun was starting to dip, and the silhouette of the trees had a beautiful golden hue. As she took it all in, there was a sudden burst of applause for her efforts, and she wanted to bottle this moment forever. But the cold breeze that wafted over her reminded her that nothing stayed the same for long. With a shiver she tried to get up, only to find her legs giving way again. "Christ Darren, you really did a number on me... What am I going to do?"

"Well, you made it here on your hands and knees." He shrugged. "Why don't you go out the same way? I'll make sure it's safe." She looked at him doubtfully, and he knelt down to her eye line. "You follow right behind me, OK? Take every step slowly and only go where I go. There's a good girl."

The tingle of excitement that ran through Linda was different to the kind she'd had building up to this scenario. The sexual edge was gone; now it was a case of obeying the commands given to her, because it was the right thing to do. Meekly she trotted after him as he moved to the staircase. At the last moment he pointed behind her. "Don't leave your litter behind." Linda realised what he was getting at, and with a blush she picked up her knickers and slid into them. He was right too: like the rest of her outfit, they were not going to be salvageable.

Down the staircase they went, Darren pointing out chips and scratches in the wood for Linda to avoid. He had to move at a snail's pace to make allowance for her, but he didn't seem to mind. When they finally reached the bottom he waited for her to come alongside him and led her out into the fading sun. The first thing she noticed about the assembled men was that their hands had strayed further south. Each of them was pumping their cocks steadily, regarding her with the same hunger they had displayed before. She was flattered, but apprehensive too: were they really demanding more acrobatics from her? The mind was willing but the body was certainly not.

Stuart watched her crawl to a particular spot in front of him and put out his hand. "That's far enough." He produced a black bin liner from his pocket and shook it out. "Let's have those rags you're wearing. You won't be going home in them, unless you want to get people talking on campus." Linda shrugged off the remnants of her blouse and squeezed her skirt down, removing it together with her knickers. All three items were deposited in the bag as he held it out for her. She was left crouched in nothing but her high heels, keenly aware of the dropping temperature. Anxiously, she watched him cast his eye along the row of men who had already had one bite of her cherry. "What do you reckon?" he finally asked. "Good for one more?"

"I think so," Chris declared, his eyes lasered in on Linda's body. Her gaze moved questioningly to Stuart.

"Um," she began, not wishing to kill the party, "I'm not sure if..."

"Linda," came a sharp voice, and this time it was female. She snapped round to look at Carly, who was also dropping to her knees. "It's OK. That's what I'm here for." She gave the slightest of beckons and all of a sudden the four drones bore down on the queen. The only one who didn't was Darren, who'd had less recovery time than the rest. He was content to stand back and enjoy the show. Carly pulled off her top, leaving her clad only in sandals and her skin-tight shorts. She grabbed the nearest two cocks and began stroking them while she gobbled on a third. Soon she was working the same rotation system she had done earlier, only faster and more aggressively, pushing her face hard into each man's crotch. She was back on fluffing duty, and it didn't take long for her skills to pay off.

As the first and youngest participant, Adam led the way. Pulling his cock from Carly's mouth, he marched over to Linda and stood in front of her. She raised herself up on her knees, mustering all the dignity that a lady in her position could, and took his second load on her jaw and neck. Some of it splashed upwards on to her nose, while the rest rolled down her front. When Adam's groaning had finally subsided, she looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, sir." He smiled back weakly, and moved to one side.

Carly was being yanked from one cock to the other by Paul and Chris as they took turns on her throat. Eric watched from behind, stroking frantically. They eased off a little once her chin was dribbling with spit, using their dicks to rub it into her face. Both men doubled down on their grips and shuffled over to where Linda was waiting. She heard a rustling sound to her left. Stuart had produced her fantasy wish list again. It felt more and more like someone reading out a signed confession. "Let's see, where were we...? 'I hope that when they are finished with me, all the men will be pleased with my efforts. I don't want to leave thinking that I let someone down, or that I didn't give them the best possible experience.' Hmm. Don't think she's got much to worry about there, has she fellas?"