All Comments on 'Knowing Mom Ch. 02'

by wordmaster

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Good Story.

A Good Story. I can`t wait for the next chapter.

ethanjones1943ethanjones1943almost 18 years ago
great

loved it great story please continue

hornacekhornacekalmost 18 years ago
letdown from Part 1

After a great build-up with part 1, the beginning of part 2 was a real let-down. Part 1 did everything right with setting up the motivation of the characters, and deciding how they feel. Then in part 2 the mother throws caution to the wind and jerks her son off right out of the blue, totally out of character (at least from the son's perspective - *we* know she has the hots for her son, but the son doesn't).

You partically redeemed yourself with her interaction with the neighbour - a bit manipulative and deceitful on her part, but I liked that.

lvbeaverlvbeaveralmost 18 years ago
Wow -Great story

Realistic in the characters feelings if not actions. Mother's comments regarding her son's masturbation are priceless.

Keep up the good work. Those in the know appreciate it.

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
Great Story

I like the slow build-up and the second mother dealing with a similar situation with her son. Keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic!

The slow build-up is agonizing but enticing. Don't let the naysayers discourage you. This is very good stuff, and this kind of build-up will make the ultimate conclusion that much more satisfying! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No more for me

Now that's just cruel and unusual punishment. I probably won't read anymore of your stuff. I don't like being left hanging twice like that.

TibxoTibxoalmost 18 years ago
I love it!

Don't let people make you rush your story. It is developing fine (and besides, you are writing two incest stories one in any case).

I look forward to your next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ugh

"The slow build-up is agonizing but enticing. Don't let the naysayers discourage you. This is very good stuff, and this kind of build-up will make the ultimate conclusion that much more satisfying! Looking forward to the next chapter"

Are you *kidding*? She's playing her cloak-and-dagger game, with things seemingly building toward him "taking advantage" (wink-wink) of her as she sleeps, and in the time it takes her to change clothes, all of that is abandoned, and she's fellating a carrot, talking dirty while she jerks him off, and then sitting on his face. The "build-up" train already left the station.

This story took a 180-degree turn, and the He Wants Her and She Wants Him, and She Knows He Wants Her, but He Doesn't Know That She Knows, Nor Does He Suspect That She Also Wants Him aspect went completely out the window with no explanation. The first chapter was a total waste if there was just going to be an unprovoked sexual eruption in the kitchen that had no tangible connection to any of the previous goings-on.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 18 years ago
Great Story!

What a great build up! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

loved it....took my own toughts onto the paper..this is one fantasy i was sharing with my wife....cant wait for next chapter - soon please

David48David48about 17 years ago
oh for...

Gods sake...! Mom tells her friend that her son's obsession with her would eventually fizzle and here she has already sit on her own sons face, cum on it, and can't wait for the next act. Now THAT is just soooo hypocritical! And about as wrong a thing as she could have ever said. Son's NEVER lose their fascination with their moms...

Loverotica100Loverotica100about 17 years ago
Naysayers???????????

My mind boggles at the thought anyone would complain about the slow build-up and tantalizing way Lori is bringing her boy along!!!! What part of lit"erotica" don't they get???

Wonderful story, expertly constructed for maximum erotic appeal.....the kind of build-up to the most powerful, convulsive orgasm, one could hope for. Gawd, I love it!!!

Thanks Wordmaster.

m00nvibem00nvibeabout 17 years ago
perfect pace

excellent pace...disregard the pecker-pullers looking for a quick nut-popping...you shouldn't write for the pre-mature ejaculators anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OK.

Now that I see it's a series, I gave you five stars... but you should have made a notation at the bottom of part one that there was more coming. You'd have gotten five stars from me there, too.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A hot chapter

So, she wants her son to be submissive to her?

I hope that he turns the tables on her and makes her the sub.

Lays her over the kitchen table and fucks her until she can't walk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wordmaster?

Wordmaster......there is something about being a wordmaster and that is the temptation to use way too many words to describe what it is you are trying to get at.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I am enjoying this story...

BUT, you are dragging it out too long. I know they will fuck because that is what they do in porn. However, if they don't fuck in Chapter 3 I am going to just quit reading it and will go on to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great continuation

The part I like best is how infatuated his mother Lori is with Ricky's cute boyish butt. Of course she loves what's on the other side--she's mad for her boy's hard young cock and for all the creamy semen he's got in his hot young balls. Oh, hell--Lori just loves everything about her darling baby boy. And baby boy just cannot get enough of his own mother's cunt. At his age Ricky's balls never quit. And now he's got a place to unload his balls whenever he gets the urge, where his precious semen is safe and protected and loved. The same cunt he came out of. Ricky and his mom have discovered just how true the old saying is, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great second chapter!

I really like the lust and desire building. The internet chat, Lori talking to Marie, and the kitchen play with Ricky. The stage is set for some serious fucking now!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Why tell Marie to reciprocate?

One standard for her another for her friend asking advice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
God I wish these two women were

my mother or neighbor. I'd love to jerk off for them both. How I'd love to see my cum cover both of their tits!!

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

A good chapter, but way out of character for her, out of the blue, to pin her son to the sink and rub his hard on and whisper sweet sexy ideas in his ear. A little abrupt with the whole carrot thing. It’s as if you got tired of the whole slow build up idea and just went for broke. I still gave you a 5 because your writing is so damn good. I suggest you find a good editor if you start writing again. The left out & misplaced words derail the story. Still, hard not to love your work!

👍❤️🍆

Yorkshire58Yorkshire5817 days ago

Absoloutely loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous