All Comments on 'Knowing Mom Ch. 03'

by wordmaster

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TibxoTibxoover 17 years ago
Hot! Hot! HOT!

It's one of the best stories I have read. Please keep it going.

:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Holy Moly!

Wow - just....wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another great chapter!

This was so very worth waiting for, WM. What a build-up!! What an explosion!! Can't wait for Part 4!! Thanks, so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Such erotic descriptions!

What a way with words - the flow, the buildup; like painting a moving picture. I get so wrapped up in the story I can't decide if I'm in it or just watching it. Great theme and superbly presented! And the way you keep weaving Marie and Todd into the tapestry. I'll probably stay hard waiting for chapter 4++, so HURRY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
do the math

2moms +2sons + friend = many hot possibilities.

Am I doing the math right?

Keep it up. great story and great pace.

thank you

lovingmomslovingmomsover 17 years ago
Amazing - Very good work

Wonderful buildup: you have wrote amazing hot chapters. Can't wait for the next one. In the way you are writing you will be able to write many more chapters.. 2 moms, 2 sons, maybe swing or threesome... you just have to choose.. but keep it going slowly please :)

I'm wondering what Marie will tell and how far did she go with her son.. and what would be the answer of her friend having her pussy full of her son's cum :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic story

Great story. Well written and kept me hard the whole time. The only thing is that only Mom or Ricky talk at a time. There should be some hot exchanges. Can't wait for the next chapter though. Sizzling!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing

this is by far one of the best stories i`ve read on litrotica , i`ll be checking for the parts to come and hope they are many/ thanks for the great read !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You've Really Got It!

Your story-line build-up was the best, the very best, and you've set up Lori and Little Ricky for a fantastic continuation. Ricky having a panty fetish really makes this story special, hope he keeps it, as he and Lori continue to expand their loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful tale

A great story line. Holds my interest and keeps me waiting impatiently for the next chapter.

My only adverse reaction is to the use of the word Mommy.

It just does not sound realistic to me. I konw I never used it. It was always Mom or Mother.

But thats just my feeling and I'm probably nit picking at a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loves it

Lori- the mom rocks Ricky- is so bloody hott Denise- needs to chill out Marie- acts mentally retarded and Todd- is crazy cool. u have great characters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Finally, he gets her pussy

Hot and erotic but so loving.

I hope that he keeps up the domination of her, that's what she needs, to be taken and used by a strong man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh my god!

This story is the best. I am so wet right now it's not funny. I felt all those pounding. Kept up the good job,may you never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It keeps getting better!

I can imagine how great it would be to have Lori's hot body riding up and down on me.. Watching those great tits bouncing, and watching her pussy going up and down on my cock. It would be quite the site!!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A good balance

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous