Kodie & Martin Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawd, Martin. Don't stop!"

I smiled to myself, as I settled onto my stomach between her legs, continuing to lavish attention on her sex. Her fingers wound their way through my hair, holding me close to her pussy.

Kissing her mound, licking her clit, sucking on her lips, I did anything and everything I could to bring her more pleasure. Whatever evoked the strongest response from her, I tried to remember and do it again.

In what seemed like no time, Mom's hands released my hair, and she grasped the sheets of the bed.

"I'm-- I'm-- Keep-- CUMMING!"

A fresh flood of moisture covered my face as I sucked her clit. Her entire body was held rigid. Smiling to myself, I pulled back. In the firelight, I watched as her pussy and asshole pulsated throughout her orgasm. I continued to kiss and lick gently to bring her down slowly.

When the tremors of her orgasm subsided, I crawled up beside her and pulled her into my arms. She cuddled close, and kissed me, licking up her cum from my face.

"Thank you, Martin!"

I just chuckled.

When her breathing evened out, she rolled so her back was to me. Hooking her leg over mine, she looked back at me and said, "Take me, Martin. I'm yours. Make me yours."

Something primitive took over. All the anger I felt toward my dad came out. I lined my cock up with her opening and thrust in to the hilt with a gunt.

Mom moaned at the hard penetration.

Immediately I began to pound into her; though with the positioning, it limited my depth. Looking back I think Mom did this on purpose.

We both began to moan and work together. As I thrust forward, Mom would thrust back. I set the pace and kept it fast.

"That's it. Give it to Momma. Take your mother and make her yours. Give it to me Martin. Make me a mommy again!"

Her words spurred me on, and in a surprisingly short time, I reached the point of no return. I thrust in hard, holding there, as my cock throbbed, and deposited by virile essence deep within my mother.

Mom reached around, and grabbed my balls, massaging them as I came, prolonging the height of my climax.

"I'm almost there!" Mom said, almost whining. She continued to move, trying to crest.

Though I was getting sensitive, and starting to go soft, I resumed thrusting. I wormed my arm under her, and grasped her breast, pinching her nipple. At the same time, I used my other hand to find her clit. Getting my finger wet with the juices around her sex, I began circling her clit.

In moments, Mom went rigid again, breathing out, "Yes!"

***

12