Kodie & Martin Ep. 03

Story Info
Worried about their situation.
4.8k words
4.6
13k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Padre33
Padre33
557 Followers

Though it took me a little longer than expected to get out (thanks a lot COVID). Here it is, Episode 3.

This will be the last episode in a continued narrative. Moving forward, it will be the same characters, and same story, but it won't be a direct continuation from the previous episodes.

As always anyone in described/graphic sexual acts is over the age of 18, and consenting. This is a work of pure fiction, from the author's mind.

I hope you enjoy!

Episode 3

Part 1

After our talk, and first sober lovemaking, Mom and I stayed in bed. Throughout the night, we woke periodically and made love again. Together we learned our bodies, what turned us on, and not, what we liked and not. We spoke about what we had done, and wanted to try. And in my case I explained about my past lovers.

I may not have had many lovers, but I did have a more varied experience than my mother.

We had finished making love again as the sun came up. Mom was cuddled up in my arms, and she was dozing lightly. I think she was hanging on that verge between waking and sleeping.

Though I felt completely satisfied, and I was secure in my relationship with my mother, I was completely awake and thinking with my post-nut clarity. "Mom?"

"Mhmm?" she replied sleepily.

"Mom, why do you think Dad prefers partying to... virtually anything else?"

Mom shifted in my arms so that she could look up at me. She shrugged. "I don't know." She looked contemplative for a moment, then continued, "There was a time, shortly after we were married, when he didn't party. He tried being the responsible provider everyone wanted him to be. It just about killed him, as he fell into a deep depression. All he did was go to work, and come home and sleep. By the end of those few years he virtually stopped eating, or doing anything."

She glanced into my eyes, then away. "I'm just glad that you were too young to remember your father like that."

I rubbed her shoulder, and gave her a squeeze, encouraging her to continue.

She started tracing designs in my sparse chest hair, while she stared into space. "Your Dad's friend Willy was the one who broke him out of the funk. He picked him up and forced him to go out one weekend. Willy took him to a party, and it was like a switch was thrown. The happiness and life came back to Mark.

"After that, Mark continued to go to parties. As you know, it isn't always keggers or whatever. But there is always something going on where he can get drunk on the weekends and be out and be social."

I pondered what my Mom had said. "It sounds like he resented having that partying lifestyle taken from him," I suggested.

"Could be," she conceded.

"And, if that is the case, then maybe that's why he clings to the parties."

We both fell silent, thinking.

Finally, my bladder got the better of me. Shifting away, I said, "Let me up please, I need to go water a bush."

Mom just laughed, as she rolled to let me out of the bed.

I quickly pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt, then stepped outside into the early morning light.

All around the cabin, sticks, leaves, and other detritus littered the ground. Despite that though, it was a beautiful morning. I inhaled deeply of the moist forest air, and marvelled at how clean and fresh it smelled.

As I watered the trunk of one of the many pine trees around the cabin, I looked around. Something nagged in my mind that something was wrong with what I was seeing, but I couldn't peg down what it was.

Finishing up, and putting myself away, it hit me. I couldn't see the bridge.

My heart started beating harder, and I glanced back at the cabin. I followed the driveway from where the car sat back toward the bridge, and couldn't see the logs.

Immediately I ran toward where the bridge should have been.

Peering down the cliffs of the gorge, I spotted some of the logs that had formed the bridge. They were propped up on the far cliff, with the other end in the rushing water. Hanging from the far side of the gorge dangled a large oak tree. From the fresh scars along the bark, and the still smouldering sections, it was clear the oak had been struck by lightning and fell onto the bridge. Together the storm, lightning, and falling tree demolished the only access way to the cabin.

I knew we were in trouble. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself, then hurried back to the cabin to break the news.

Closing the door behind me, I rushed to where my phone sat. Picking it up, I tried turning it on, with no luck.

"What?" Mom asked.

I glanced up at her. "Is your phone working? We have a problem?"

Worry crossed her face. Without hesitation, she grabbed her phone.

While she tried the phone, I couldn't help but be distracted by my mother's nakedness; her perfect round breasts on full display for my viewing pleasure.

"No, it's dead too. Waterlogged."

I groaned in frustration.

"What's going on Martin?"

I sighed, and replied. "With the phone's not working, we're in more than a little trouble. The decision we made yesterday to wait and get more groceries today is going to bite us in the ass. The bridge is gone."

Mom's eyes went wide. "What?"

I simply nodded.

She climbed out of the bed, and strode to the window and peered out.

"Martin, what are we going to do?"

I closed my eyes and took another deep breath, trying to remember the bit of emergency training I'd been through. "Okay, I'm going to go out to the car and bring in everything I didn't bring in yesterday. Then we're going to inventory everything in here, trying to find a way we could signal to get help. Okay?"

Mom nodded, and started getting dressed.

***

We had worked for an hour, scouring the cabin for supplies. While Mom made a plan to ration what little food we had, I took the time to walk around.

The cabin was built on a forested island plot which I estimated to be about five acres in size. All around the edges of the island were steep rocky cliffs, with a river flowing at the bottom.

"Well?" Mom asked as I stepped into the cabin again.

I shook my head, and joined her sitting at the table. "I didn't see any other way off the island. The cliffs are too steep. I wouldn't want to chance slipping into the river. The only good news I have is that it looks like there are lots of animals on the island. In theory, we won't starve."

Mom looked worried. "Martin, I don't know the first thing about hunting, trapping, or catching food."

I smirked. "I might not be Davy Crocket, but one of my buddies from uni took me out hunting a few times. With a little luck, I can make use of that shotgun we found."

Mom reached out across the table, and took my hand.

I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Martin, you're going to have to do something. With what we have, the food won't last long. Gone today, if we eat like normal. No one is expecting us back for four days. It could be longer than that before someone comes to check on us."

I nodded. "I know." Peering deep into her eyes, I gave her hand another squeeze. "Mom— Kodie, I'm not going to let anything happen to us. We have potable water, shelter, and some food. People can survive for up to three weeks without food. We have to go one week, with some food. We'll be fine. Especially if we can get one of the phones working."

Mom sighed, and smiled. "Martin, that makes me feel so much better."

***

With the day drawing on already, I set some snares in likely spots to catch rabbits, and chopped firewood. I know the snares aren't legal, but I didn't care. I wanted to make sure that Mom and I had food in our bellies more so than ensuring hunting laws were followed.

While I worked at that, Mom made a delicious stew from what food we did have, in an attempt to make our rations last longer.

By the time the sun started setting, we both felt exhausted. The physical labour tired me, but I think it was the worry that tired Mom out. Rather than light a lantern to illuminate the cabin, we simply went to bed.

Despite the freedom the cabin provided us, given our situation, neither of us seemed to be in an amorous mood. I just pulled Mom to me, and wrapped my arms around her.

She sighed in contentment as she settled into place. "I love you, Martin. You make me feel so safe in your arms."

I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too—" I hesitated, then finished, "—Kodie."

She lifted her head, and in what little light was remaining, I could see the smile on her face.

We shared a kiss, then drifted off to sleep.

***

Part 2

Thanks to the fact that I drank several glasses of water before going to bed the night before, I woke up in the predawn hour. Reflexively I tightened my hold on the woman in my arms.

She gave a contented sound, and shifted in her sleep, but remained asleep.

Untangling myself from my mom, I rushed from the cabin, and with a sigh watered the lawn with my morning stream.

In the early light, I could make out the runs, various small animals had made in the grass. Their trails were clearly defined in the dew covering everything.

With the pressure on my bladder gone, I returned to the cabin to begin preparations for my hunt. The preparations were simple: get dressed, collect the double-barrel shotgun & ammo, and eat a granola bar. Once that was done, I kissed my mother once more, and strode from the cabin.

When I was setting my snares the day before, I found a spot I planned on hunting from; there were bushes to conceal myself in, and lots of deer sign close by. To get to the spot I followed the trail checking my snares along the way. All of the snares were empty, and only one had been disturbed. I reset it, and continued on.

When I reached the spot, I looked around. In the early dawn light, it looked like an even better hunting spot. I quickly loaded both barrels with 00 buck shot, and settled into the space behind the bushes. I hoped that a deer would pass by quickly.

***

Snap!

I started awake, sucking in a lungful of air and hugging the shotgun to my chest.

I blinked in confusion for a moment, then remembered where I was.

Hgnh! Thump. Thump.

The sounds made me freeze, and my eyes focused on the large buck pawing the ground a few yards in front of me. The ten points of the antlers looked massive, on the tiny head, supported by the muscular neck. It stared at me intently.

Thinking back, the antlers looked even bigger than they would thanks to being covered in the growth-sustaining velvet.

Hgnh! It grunted again.

I had never heard of a deer attacking someone outside of rutting season, but the buck was showing aggressive behaviour.

Without taking my eyes off the deer, I moved slowly, shifting my grip on the shotgun, and cocked the hammers with a soft click.

As the hammers clicked into place, the deer's ears twitched. It stomped the ground once more, then charged.

In a single bound it was on me.

Acting on instinct, I lunged to the side.

I managed to avoid the sharp hooves, but felt the weight of the buck slam into my side, turning my lunge into a spin.

"Ugh," I groaned as I landed hard in the bushes.

I untangled myself from the bush, and jumped up as fast as I could. I brought the shotgun to bear, and peered around.

The deer had been standing in profile, watching me, and when I stood it bounded, the white tale a flag of warning.

I took aim, and pulled both triggers.

BANG!

The weapon slammed into my shoulder, and I knew I'd have a bruise.

The buck bounded twice more, then faltered. It staggered back to its feet, and stumbled a few more steps then fell.

Breathing hard, I unloaded the spent shells, and replaced them with two new ones.

Though I didn't know it at the time, I walked to the beast with a slight limp, caused from where it ran me over.

The deer was still alive, and I could see the pain and fear in its eyes.

Mercifully, I took aim once more, and fired; putting the beast out of its misery. Then I began the process of field dressing it to bring back to the cabin.

***

As I stepped into what passed as a lawn for the cabin, I caught sight of my mother reading. Kodie looked stunning wearing a light sundress, sitting in the grass barefoot.

Since the deer attacked me, and I made the kill, I felt odd. I had so much adrenaline, and other endorphins flooding my system, it felt like I was on the verge of: being sick, horny as hell, wanting to punch something, and run a marathon.

Seeing my mother... my lover... in nature and displayed as she was, my horniness overruled everything else.

I let out a growl, and stalked forward, leaving the deer on the ground at the edge of the trees.

She smiled, spotting me, and stood.

"Hi Hun. I heard the shots. Did you—" The smile vanished from her face as she took in my expression. "What's the matter—"

I cut off her question, by taking her head in my free hand and claiming her lips with mine.

She moaned into my mouth, as she quickly picked up on my mood.

I broke the kiss, and took her hand. I moved with such ferocity that I almost dragged her toward the cabin. I pushed the door open impatiently, and together we stepped into the comparative darkness.

Were it not for the fact that safe weapon handling had been driven into me, I wouldn't have bothered heading for the cabin at all. But since it had been driven into me, once inside the cabin, I paused only long enough to put the shotgun back into the rack where we found it.

As soon as the shotgun was dealt with, I turned, and pulled Kodie to me.

She plastered herself against me, and our mouths explored one another.

I felt impatient in my lust. I twined my fingers into her hair, and firmly pulled her away. "I want you! Now!" I growled out.

Her eyes shone, and I could see my lust and love returned in them. She nodded.

Still guiding her by the hair, I moved us back to the wall. As soon as she touched the wall, I pinned her there with my body, releasing her hair. I immediately claimed her mouth again.

With one hand, I grasped her breast, and snaked the other hand under her dress.

I moaned, finding her bare under her dress.

I could feel her smile against my lips as we continued to make out.

She moaned as my fingers found her dripping slit. Wetting my finger, I slid it from her opening up to the top, where I circled her clit.

Mom's hands tried to work their way between us, to free the bulge in my pants.

With both of my hands, I grabbed hers, and lifted them. I pinned them to the wall above her, and shifted them so that I held both with one of mine.

She struggled slightly against my hold, but I didn't release her.

With my now freed hand, I took over where I stopped her. I bared my cock, and quickly shifted so I was under her dress.

Staring into her eyes, I teased her with my cock, running it up and down her dripping slit.

In only moments, her breathing became a deep rasp, and I could feel the need emanating from her.

"Please!" She begged in a throaty whisper.

That one word was all I needed. On the next teasing pass, when my cock reached her opening, I thrust hard. I buried my full length, and was lost in the pleasure.

Giving her no time to adapt, I rapidly thrust into her as fast as I could.

It didn't take long for the pleasure to take me. There was no thought, no feeling, no ache or pain, nothing beyond the pleasure I took from my mother's body.

Needing to feel closer to her, I released her hands. With her arms lowered, I had room to put my head to her neck. I breathed deeply of her womanly scent, and lavished kisses on her neck.

Mom, in turn, wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer to her. Once she had her hold secured, she lifted her legs, wrapping them around me. This opened her further, giving me better access to her mons.

"Oh! Martin! YES! Take me!"

Hearing my mom call out like that drove me to the ultimate height. The animal in me piqued, and I thrust in hard once more with a ROAR!

Once our breathing had settled, Mom released her leg lock from around me, and I set her back on the ground.

Reaching up, Kodie tenderly cupped my face with one hand. "What brought all that on?"

I shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "Guess I just needed to work off some energy."

She laughed. "Well, I'll help you work off energy like that any time you need. That was amazing. I've never been taken like that before. I don't know if I'd want it all the time— So, as long as you have some tender loving for me—" she trailed off.

I smiled, and kissed her.

"C'mon, I'm going to need some help butchering this deer."

Mom's eyes got bright again, and she excitedly followed me back outside. "You got one! We're not going to starve!"

I paused and turned to her. "Of course we're not going to starve. I told you I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Now that we know we have food, we can relax, and let this be the holiday we intended it to be."

***

Part 3

The plan to use the rest of our time at the cabin as a holiday was quashed by my injuries. Before we had even finished butchering the deer, my pain became more prominent as the endorphins were used up. As we worked my limp became more pronounced, and I found it harder to move my arms.

"Martin, what happened?" Mom asked, as she wrapped an arm around me, and helped me into the cabin. Only with her help was I able to move with relative ease.

Mom tried easing me down onto the couch, but my knee gave out, and I plopped down. I hissed in pain.

Grimacing, I told her the story of how the deer found me.

When I finished the tale, Mom reached out, and pulled at my shirt. "Let me look at you."

With her help we managed to get my shirt off without too much pain. Mom gasped as soon as her eyes met my skin.

"My gawd Martin!"

With trepidation, I glanced down. My right shoulder was a deep purple bruise from the shotgun. There were more bruises on my right side from where I landed in the bushes. There was also a dark bruise on my left side from where the deer hit me.

Continuing her inspection, Mom pulled off my pants. My right knee was swollen to twice its normal size. When she tried touching it, a sharp pain lanced up my spine from my leg.

"Hng!"

"Sorry," she said, pulling her hands away. She looked up at me with worry in her eyes. "You need a doctor."

I shrugged, then nodded, conceding the point. "Unfortunately not much we can do about that now though." I took a deep breath, trying to focus through the pain. "Can you finish with the deer by yourself?"

Mom glanced at the door then to me. "I'll manage. You need to rest. We shouldn't have fucked when you got back. That probably hurt you more."

I nodded again.

The rest of that day Mom did what she could to take care of me, and I stayed on the couch. The only time I left was to use the toilet, and even then I needed her help.

By the time the sun started setting, we were both tired. Me from my injuries, and Mom from taking care of me. We climbed into bed, and went to sleep. Well, I tried to sleep, but the pain kept me awake. I tried to lessen my pain as much as possible until exhaustion took me.

***

Pain lanced through my leg making me groan as the bed shifted in the dark.

"Sorry, Honey," Mom whispered, as she climbed from the bed. "It's still early. Go back to sleep."

I made a sound in the back of my throat acknowledging her, and tried to do as she said. The pains in my body, however, were incessant with their throbbing, preventing me from falling back to sleep completely. Instead I simply tried to lay still and let my mind drift.

I heard my mother use the composting toilet. When she finished I expected her to get back into bed. Instead I heard her rustling with something in the kitchen.

Padre33
Padre33
557 Followers
12