Kodie & Martin Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon. C'mon!" I heard Mom whispering to herself.

I cracked my eyes and peered across the cabin. Kodie stood by the counter with something small in her hands.

In the same moment a dim light shone over by her, Mom yelled out, "Yes!"

Her shout startled me, causing me to jump.

"Nhmg," I gritted my teeth in pain, tears coming to my eyes.

Mom spun around, and ran toward me. When I managed to blink away the tears, I could see the concern in her eyes, but also the smile on her face as she held the phone to her ear.

She reached out and cupped my cheek with her palm as she stared into my eyes. "Tina! Tina, this is Kodie— Look, I know it's early, I'm sorry. There's been an accident. The bridge is out, and Martin's been hurt. I just got my phone working."

She stopped talking, and I could hear Tina replying, though I couldn't make out what Mom's boss was saying.

Mom's smile widened. "Good! Thank you. See you in a few hours! Bye."

I took a breath as I relaxed slightly hearing my mom's words. I turned my face into her hand.

"How did you get your phone working?" I asked.

"I had a thought. Normally we use rice to dry out electronics. We don't have any rice here, but there were those dried beans we found. I stuck my phone in them, and it seemed to do the trick."

I reached out and pulled her down next to me again. It was a little painful as the bed shifted, but we cuddled together.

"I'm glad they're coming. I can't believe how much I hurt. I don't recommend getting run over by a deer."

Mom chuckled, but didn't say anything.

I took a deep breath. "I planned on asking this later, but considering they're coming to rescue us— What happens now? What about us? Dad?"

Mom kissed my cheek. "Like I said the other day, 'I think we can make this work between us.' And like you said, 'We're going to have to keep our relationship a secret.' For now, I don't know that much will change. We go home, and take what time we can together."

I peered into her eyes. "And Dad?"

Sadness filled her eyes; based on her words though, I don't know if the sadness was for me or Dad. "If we want to maintain some normality and hide our relationship, I won't be able to leave him. Does it work for you, to take what time we can steal together?"

I turned away and stared at the ceiling while I thought. "I don't know. That wasn't what I was planning when I came home from Uni. Not that I was planning a sexual relationship with you at all."

Mom laughed, and I turned my smile to her. I loved hearing her laugh.

Turning my head the way I did caused my shoulder to ache, and I winced.

Mom's smile faded, then she got a gleam in her eyes. "I wish you weren't in so much pain. I dragged us out here. I was the one who decided that we would wait to get groceries. And I sent you out there alone hunting to save us, just to get hurt. This is all Mommy's fault. Maybe Mommy should do something to make you feel better, Huh?"

When she finished speaking, gently she shifted down the bed, dragging the blankets with her. She tossed them to the floor, then ran her hands up my good leg, being sure to get nowhere near my injured one.

Already my cock was growing. Her hands slid up my leg. One hand grasped me, and started slowly stroking me, while the other cupped my balls.

I groaned in pleasure, as it contrasted with the constant pain.

Mom smirked. "That's right, Baby. Let Mommy make you feel good. I can't ride you and let you fill my dripping pussy, but I can give you a massage, to help take the pain away."

She started pumping my prick in earnest, all the while fondling my balls and staring me in the eyes.

I'd received many handjobs in my life, but this one had to be the hottest. There wasn't really anything special about it, other than Mom was the one giving it to me.

I moaned again, as she added a twisting motion when her hand reached the head. "That's right Martin. Mommy's going to make you feel better."

Already I was close.

"Mommy thinks her boy is going to cum." She squeezed my nuts slightly, reaffirming her hold on them. "These are trying to get away from me. That's not nice. They're mine now, and I'm playing with them. The only way I'm letting them get away from me though is if they give me something new to play with."

She winked at me, and I flopped my head back.

Redoubling her effort, I moaned again. "I'm almost there Mom—"

"You're almost where, Baby?" Mom teased.

I could feel my balls sucking in, getting ready to release their load.

She squeezed my nuts again, pulling down on them slightly. "Tut, tut, I'm not giving these up, until you give me something else to play with."

"Give it to Mommy!"

That was it. My orgasm ripped through me, and my cum blasted high.

Mom aimed my cock so that my cum landed on my stomach, and didn't stop pumping until after the last drop of cum was milked from me.

"That's a good boy," Mom said, finally releasing my nuts. "Now I have something else to play with."

Mom reached out and began to smear the cum over me. She picked it up in her fingers, and brought them to her mouth, cleaning them off.

Despite having literally just cum, my dick twitched at the sight.

Before either of us could do anything more, Mom's phone began ringing.

As quickly as she could, Mom climbed from the bed and rushed to answer her phone. "He— Hello? Yes. Yes. He was run over by a deer. Yes." She laughed. "Yes. No." She glanced out the blurry window. "I think so. Yes. Thank you. See you soon."

Looking back at me, she hung up. "They're sending the air ambulance. It will be a few days before anyone could get a bridge done to get us off the island. I guess we need to get cleaned up."

I looked down at the mess on my stomach, then back at her. "Well? C'mon then Kodie. Get over here, and clean up this mess you made!"

Mom's eyebrows shot up in surprise, but she strode toward me with a smile on her face.

12