KOI 00: Yumimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about the Zoo has always affected me erotically. The smell of musk and dungy hay, all the mammals pacing and playing with barely suppressed, caged excitement. And now was rutting season for many of them; we caught more than a couple coupling feverishly, comically. All the young, female animal handlers -- seldom great beauties, but almost all of them lean and strong -- the strong, perspiring, animal-wise girls, hands dirty with raw food and cage-smut, faces smudged and happy... they quickened me to Vicki, the Breeder. Becca left us pretty much alone, just a close friend of a newly-coupled pair of a certain age, as Vick and I wandered hand-in-hand, hip-to-hip, down the Zoo paths. A little snuggling frottage among the three of us in the dark of the almost-deserted aquarium house...

"Hello Cratyli, Hello Vicki Mac!" Mimi's voice trilled up at us from the Zoo's south entrance as we walked downhill from the aquarium. "We took the train down from the north entrance," Mimi piped. "We figured we'd find y'all by the darkest place at the Zoo!"

Mimi was moving with her customary coy animation, showing herself to good advantage in metallic-maroon tank top and tight white denim shorts. Except for a little loose fringe above her big brown eyes, Mimi's hair was pinned back in a seemingly careless fashion, to expose her small ears and then fall midway down her back. Her golden arms and trim legs had the illusion of length, still Japanese but too, too long.

Her boyfriend, as tall as Becca, had a body more to racial scale. But his face had that sexy Presleyesque look that surprises some people holding stereotypes not modified by the actors playing ambiguously admirable heavies in the more obscure Japanese films. Yusaku was damned good-looking. Though no older than twenty, and sort of quiet, his close-clipped hair and dark, sensuously serious face bespoke a confidence beyond his years. Over the last year or so, Mimi had certainly presented him with enough experience to back up the impression of confidence.

"This is Yusaku, Vicki Mac, and this is Ted..."

Doggone. I could have figured this from Mimi.

I'd have to change my fanciful plans a little. Ted was one of Mimi's hangers-on, a semi-regular of the ongoing swap group that Becca and S&C and I had moved some distance from. Okay, sure, I thought. Ted was a good guy, though most likely to make his mark in marketing. Mimi's age and Yusaku's height, starting on a cheap MBA while selling something 30 hours a week somewhere, Ted was wirey, good-looking in an agreeably reptilian way, and, like I say, a good guy. "H'lo Yuu, Ted," I said. As we exchanged pleasantries, the three guys' eyes tried cordially to avoid too much calculating interest in the females present.

"We've practically seen all of the Zoo already," said Becca.

"Well, then, let's get on to supper, huh?" said Mimi. "We still have train tickets back to the north entrance. Yusaku really gets off on steam engines, right?" She gave him a hug, strangely sexy for all its everyday affectionateness.

"Oh, yeah," said Yusaku, smiling as if just waking up. "All that chug chug chugging..."

We piled onto the next little Zoo train, three and three, and took off under the waterfall, past the Monkey House, into the black tunnel beneath the Cat Kingdom...

***

Madness. Madness. I remembered, I liked it.

Becca had slipped into "hostess" mode early on Friday, silently consigning most of the day's action to me. Ted's unexpected appearance would call on all of her talents. We encouraged Vicki to ride back to our house in Mimi's station wagon, giving Mimi instructions to park where Stu and Colleen usually did, where we hoped the neighbors would be less likely to notice the car's long stay. Vicki popped into the backseat next to Ted, who'd already started acting on her. All honor to Ted's Dale Carnegie courses!

Becca and I stopped on the way home to get a bucket of chicken dinner and more beer, but we still beat Mimi back by about ten minutes. We beat Vicki and Ted into the house by nearly half an hour. They'd just have to eat lukewarm chicken.

Something about Vicki's eyes when she and Ted finally bounced innocently into the kitchen. I remembered; I liked it.

***

The madness grooved comfortably on into the evening. Becca and I were late to our superbed. The bedroom was already fragrant with sex and Mimi's rosemusk perfume. Ted-crazed Mimi immediately took me into her arms while Yusaku and Ted began to bring their hostess Becca to a long, creamy-sounding swoon, as Vicki lay on her side in a buzzing margarita-doze, enjoying the scene. As is common for these things, Yusaku ignored Mimi and I remained almost indifferent to Becca. Festival is fleeting; marriage long. Mimi soon seemed content enough, squeezed between Becca and me, watching Yuu and Ted return their attention to the pale out-of-town woman.

It was funny, watching Vicki "lose it" as the two college guys applied themselves to her repeatedly. She started out still bright-eyed, talking dirtily of young male bodies and dicks, and bragging of her own beauty and prowess. She seemed to obsess on the boys' penises, mouth-slopping them briefly but with greater avidity than she'd shown at Dr Mitchell's place. Then Vicki began making demands. But former practice with Mimi had apparently bonded Ted and Yuu to a long-term technique of their own; they were damned if they would let themselves be bossed about by this hot redheaded stranger.

As Yuu wrestled to pin Vicki's arms above her head and shut up her chuckling mouth with fingers and kisses, the other grabbed her bottom and waggling white legs and dragged her over the side of the bed. Then Ted roughly, slowly poked his thin, long prong into her blood-heavy twat while standing, knees bent, well above her body. Ted's dick drilled up into her, lively and strong. Vicki's body struggled with the thrill, kicking out into the void behind Ted's straining buttocks. Flushed, pinioned, Vicki started to crumble.

"Oh, yesss," she hissed. "Fuck me, just fuck me." And from there on Vicki's verbal intellect began to slide further toward helpless, mammalian grunts.

Drained to their satisfaction earlier in the evening, Yusaku and Ted seemed content to put on a show of their youthful athleticism, sustained by beer and sips from the margaritas they forced down the throat of their eager victim.

Around ten o'clock, after a long, involved trick with Mimi and me, Becca went downstairs to bring back a new batch of drinks. With Becca in the kitchen, the bed seemed suddenly empty. Everyone had quieted down. Mimi lay behind me, playing with herself a little and making funny faces at Yusaku. Vicki was lying eyes-closed and mouth working, in a ball in a fragrant puddle mostly of her own making. She was surrounded by the warm young flesh of her two lovers, but there was gooseflesh on her round upper arms. Occasionally, her arm or leg twitched with lingering orgasm. She was gone.

Maybe the post-orgasmic dolor mentioned in Latin literature, but so seldom experienced in modern times, had always referred times like this. All of us on the bed, except maybe out-of-it Vicki, were ready to go on, but we were strangely bereft of the imagination necessary to spark us forward. We felt like kids in the backyard clubhouse on a hot afternoon in August. Tired. And what to do now?

"Dogpile on Vicki!" Trust Mimi to come up with a cue.

"Oh, sure, pick on the little one!" Vicki did seem the weakest of us all, curled foetus-like in her chilly puddle. But I had ideas of my own, myself. Mimi's slender body scooted over my head, breasts and butt jiggling, as she grabbed for Vicki's shoulders and roughly pressed her lips to Vick's small mouth.

"Oh, noooo!" Vicki squirmed to decide whether to take her assault as a fetal ball, or lying flat. The three young bodies piled their naked, laughing weight on top of her. The scramble of flesh was revivifying to us all, sex-drunk Vicki not least.

I rolled free of the kicking feet at the side of the action, to rummage around in the stuff piled around the lamp on the bedtable. Finding the plump plastic tube of KY, I turned back to the groping group, alarmed to see Ted almost ready to pork Mimi from behind.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I intoned as authoritatively as I could manage.

"Just wait a minute, Ted."

Ted paused, and shrugged pleasantly, his dick waving.

"I want Vicki, now," I said.

"Suure," Vicki drawled, pleased.

"You've been manhandled enough," I told her.

"I'll say," said Mimi petulantly.

"I want you over here on top of me.

"Then Yuu, you take this..." I flipped the tube onto the bed.

"Oh, let me, let meee!" whined Mimi, bouncing over to grab it.

"A sandwich? You and Yuu?" Vicki was awake and buzzing. I knew this wasn't new to her, but she was still pretty new to it. "Wait a sec."

Vicki popped off the other side of the bed, to find her finger-smudged margarita glass. She drained it of its remains as she strode womanly over to my side of the bed.

"I wanna grease her!" pouted Mimi.

"Okaay, okaay," I closed my eyes and wished for a new cold beer. "Oboy," bubbled Mimi.

Vicki shot a narrow, hazel-eyed glance at the three on the other side of the bed. Ted had lost a little of his enthusiasm, for the moment. But Yusaku's enthusiasm was quietly building up. Vicki had shaken off her earlier self-abandonment to the sexual athletes. Her body had seemed to grow firmer with new confidence. It was only when her fingers took hold of my heavy, not-yet stiffened member that I realized she was trembling with excitement. I closed my eyes again, and shifted myself to lie flat, a pillow under my butt to raise my hips.

Dick stiffened as Vicki mounted me like a seasoned cowgirl. Her powdery inner thighs, still damp, jiggled my body into position. Her soft midriff puffed against my cock; her sex-damp pussyhair scratched my balls, soothingly. My eyes opened just enough to see Vicki's eyes close as she took me in both hands for guidance, rose up, and engulfed me. I noticed that her earlier adventures had done nothing to loosen the tight embrace of her twat. One wet hand drew up my belly to tickle a nipple, the other remained between me and her crotch, two fingers rubbing herself and squeezing my base and pressing their nails into my ball-sac.

The redhead rode upright for a minute, fully controlling our pleasure. Her cunt was milking -- and creaming. Her fingers worked like a strong, trained sphincter. Then Vicki curled slowly over my body, her free hand seeking my mouth, letting me suck her spermy fingers as she rode my cock. Her head was on my chest, her soft body rubbing regularly along mine. Her fingers continued to squeeze, crazing me a little.

"Me me me!" There was some bouncing from the kids' side of the bed. Vicki stiffened slightly as giggling Mimi sniffed her backside. Lick. Lick. Silly breath on my balls.

I watched as Mimi pressed her palms around the KY tube, childishly, letting the clear liquid burble over onto her dark golden fingers. Yusaku looked on, smiling indulgently. His small black dick was quivering, distended, hard, rising up against his smooth belly.

Mimi chuckled, still kissing Vicki's flexing buttocks, as she slathered the ointment around Vick's crack, into the puckering anus. I felt her sharp fingers working, through the wall between Vicki's two fuck-tubes. They tickled the broad bottom of my cock. Vicki's fingers, still playing between us down below, seemed to want to help, straining atop my balls to touch Mimi's hands.

Mimi finished, and sat up on her haunches to begin applying the remains of the lotion to Yusaku's cock. She grew a little distracted, and began to embrace the boy's quavering body. But Yuu gently pushed her aside, intent on Vicki's ass. Ted reached out to take over Mimi's unprotesting body. Moving smoothly, Yusaku straddled my legs and forced his knees bluntly between Vicki's soft calves and me, pressing his muscular brown thighs fully against the back of her soft white thighs, his belly cupping her pink-flushed ass. Yuu drew his hands down Vicki's body, seeking a satisfactory hold. I felt Vicki relax, purposefully, opening her asshole to him as well as she could. Her cunt briefly lost interest in our fucking.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes love," she cooed encouragingly.

Yuu had tucked his hands hard into Vicki's pelvis, gently but firmly moving her to the preferred angle. Mimi disengaged herself only slightly from Ted's attention, to guide Yuu's shining prick to Vicki's crinkly flower. Vick's cunt suddenly grabbed at my cock, and she seemed to return almost her full attention to me. Then I could feel several more of her sex-muscles working; more than those she had been working for me. Yuu's cockhead popped into Vicki's outermost ring, forcing itself against her automatic recoil. Then he, too, was inside Scott's wife.

"UHHnnn!" Vicki lifted her straining face from my chest, eyes closed in something like ecstasy. Her vagina clenched.

I felt Yusaku pause, two inches in. Then he hugged at Vicki's lifting belly, and pushed the rest of himself inside, over my bulge, poking into her rectum gently but firmly, sending a new sensation into my own prong, through Vicki's tender inner walls.

Vicki removed the hand that had held herself and me at the crotch, and struggled to lift herself from my torso. Yuu was working her body's wave along mine, and we fucked the dizzy woman regularly.

"Oh, that feels good," gasped Vicki, as if trying to cool herself a little. "Both of you, inside me, hah..."

Ted and Mimi were both watching us with interest, as they engaged in their own action, pressed flat to one another.

"Oh," Vicki repeated her sigh.

"Now, Rick, do me like last night. Remember. Strangle the fuck out of me. I love that so much. I... love you, all, so much."

She'd lifted herself off me, straining her upper body almost in an arch, out of Yusaku's low embrace. Her flushed tits strained, upwards, nipples like stalks. Her neck strained to lift her fevered head high. Her white neck, tendons flaring. Her flashing neck, its soft hollows, pulsing. With meticulous care, I placed my hands around it.

"Don't be shy. Please, don't be shy!"

Slowly, staying sensitive to the additional pleasure I could give by pressing nerve between bones of spine and jaw, I closed my grip on Vicki's white throat. "Yes, loves, yes."

Vicki's fuckwave had grown slightly independent of Yusaku's regular thrust as she arched above me. Now she shuddered, pressing suddenly back into her lovers' phalli, forcing our dual rebound deep back inside her. My grip tightened. So did Vicki's.

Vicki's eyes opened. I saw they were rolling. They held a crazy excitement, like some frenzied, drowning animal. She was frightening, then. Her hands dug into my sides, painfully, as she struggled against fighting me. I held her still more tightly, if only to keep her head from bashing against my face.

"You're all growing so BIG!" Vicki shrilled, with a madness that was terrifying. Her cunt's suck had overridden all feel I had had of Yuu. I felt only a pulsing, undulating pussy, almost dry, scratching, scraping against my cock with exciting torture. Her cunthair was merged with mine, pulling at my crotch. Our bodies melded, at our sexes' base. We were one.

Three. Yusaku croaked something in Japanese, mad and amazed. Vicki seemed to explode. The weight of her body disappeared, all I could see was Vicki's insanely ecstatic face above my strangling grip, and I was coming blood and life into an empty, limitless, empty, emptiness.

I continued coming, forever. My grip on Vicki's neck was released, and then I could feel it all. Yusaku was coming, too, pulsing over me, his buttocks clenching. Vicki's body reappeared, pressed damp and drained onto me. Vicki was coming, too, completely without will, fuckless.

Then it was over.

***

*Click* It was wild, Emilia. Maybe no crazier in parts than some nights at Stan's, but those college kids just kept going, and going... I was probably drinking too much, too; at least more margaritas than I usually do, and you know how those things creep up on you. I still didn't get a hangover or anything, though... though I can't really say that, 'cause I slept all next day. Those kids wiped out half my "holiday weekend!" Yum.

I kept my head, though, and concentrated on dicks, like you told me to. Like you said, it is good to know what kind of things you're taking inside yourself. Especially nice to think about when they're still inside you. Rick and Becca have this simple but wild bedroom. It's as big as our living room, with like two kingsize beds braced up next to one another, brass bedsteads and everything. There's enough room for about three couples to make out at once, without rubbing together unless you want to. But we rubbed together a lot. In fact...

The dicks were fantastic, Emilia. Well, I guess you've paid more attention over time than I have, so... They weren't extra-long or any of that stuff. Scott's is thicker than any of them...

I suppose Becca and that Mimi were asleep somewhere else in the house. I'd been napping off and on, and it was about, oh, two in the morning. But it had all just kept going, ever since I'd gotten into the back seat of Mimi's station wagon with Ted at the Park.

Rich's body is hard, like he works out right, but it's a little thick with middle-age. He's almost as white as me, but with red chesthair and freckles. Even his dick has little, light freckles on top. It's a hoary old thing, veins and wrinkles, and when it's big it looks like a club, thick up front and tapering toward the hard base. It's a little longer than I'm used to seeing, as though that makes a difference. Rich's face is like The Map of Ireland. He didn't mind taking the role of Lord of the Tavern, or Chief Bull, whatever, and he was sleeping under covers half a huge bed away from us. It felt good having a husband to take care of me in this new town.

Ted was lying right up against my back. Oh, Ted's face was thin and good-looking. He had a weird haircut for a college guy... I mean it was conventional, dark gold with a little wave, short and parted on one side and a little oily, like he'd stepped out of a fifties movie. His body was sort of thin, but prime, the muscles of his belly and chest hard, their movement easy to feel. Ted was pretty smooth all over and his dick was, oh, regular length and thin and golden as the rest of him, young and springy and (shiver)...

Yusaku was a new Exotic Experience for me, darker than Ted and even smoother, sort of thick with short, muscular legs and arms and a beautiful, almost brutally sexy face, always sooo concentrated on doing you... His cock was so strange, smaller than Ted's and almost ashy black, glistening and smelling of clean watery sex.

We were all dozing with a couple low lights on, I think, the guys and me, but I had Yuu's little black prick in my mouth... Yeah, me, who usually sucks only when I have to! But it was such a pretty thing, so unique. Slick and fishy.

I must have moved my mouth in my sleep, and half-dreaming I felt Yusaku beginning to get hard. We'd all gotten past crazy by that hour; I decided to go with it. Waking up only as much as I had to, I rolled Ted's smooth front off my back and dreamily drew my knees under my belly as I turned to a prone position, almost square to Yuu at his waist. His dick was still in my mouth, and I was just carrying it like it was my puppy. I gently pressed my right hand at his hip to get him all on his back, and then I settled down, my right arm under his thick smooth butt and curled back over to steady him, my toes tickling Ted's ribs. I looked; Yusaku's eyes were half-open, but he was still dreaming. Still, I thought I felt a little bob of him at the hips, and his little dick was almost full. One of Ted's hands had snuck up my left thigh, and was sleepily cuddling my crotch. I let the shiny dick go with a soft plop! to the hard round belly and snuzzled into Yuu's tight round sparsely-haired scrotum. That woke him up, enough. He shook his hips just a little, and I noticed a little thread of sexlube had dripped from his cockhole to attach itself to his tummy.