KOI 00: Yumimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Vicki. Something's gone wrong. I think we need a nurse."

We stumbled to the other room. Yusaku was sitting up on the bed, obviously anxious. Vicki was on her back in the middle of the bed, conked out. She didn't appear to be breathing.

I was surprised at the speed with which naked Mimi suddenly took charge.

"I was choking her," said Yuu. "When we were finished...she didn't come back."

Mimi was at Vicki's side, professionally feeling for a pulse at Vicki's neck.

"Heart's still beating," she said after a small eternity. "But I don't like her breathing."

What breathing? I wondered. Vicki's lips were turning blue. Mimi lay down at an angle from Vicki's unconscious form, giving her body plenty of room. She opened Vick's mouth, stuck two sticky fingers inside to check the air passage, put her mouth to Vicki's and started the mouth-to-mouth.

Vicki's chest rose. Mimi lifted her face to watch Vick exhale. Then she returned to Vicki's mouth.

After a few more breaths from Mimi, it was evident that Vicki was reviving.

Mimi checked Vick's pulse again. Then she cocked her ear to Vicki's mouth, to listen to her breathing.

"Uhmmm..." Vicki stretched on the bed as if she were just waking from a regular night's sleep. She opened her eyes, and immediately pecked Mimi on her small round ear.

"That was sooo good. What are you doing here?"

Mimi looked sheepish, as relief swept the room.

"I could probably just have shook you," she said to Vicki and us. "But then you probably wouldn't have felt me." Mimi snickered.

"What, I really passed out? Uhm, I'm dizzy." Vicki lifted her arms around Mimi to hug her nurse to herself.

"Careful, now," said Mimi professionally. But she was unable to keep from embracing Vicki with more than professional affection. The two rubbed noses, and Mimi cuddled a little closer to Vicki's wonderfully breathing body.

"What's that all in your hair? Did I get you out of a shower?"

"Uh-huh."

I thought I heard Becca huff.

"Oh," sighed Vicki, hugging Mimi still closer. "I feel like I'm turning Japanese."

"' name of a song by the Vapors, circa 1980," I mumbled to myself.

"Could you teach me to be Japanese?" Vicki miouxed into Mimi's ear.

"I'm not Japanese," Mimi growled. "I'm Chinese. See the watch?"

"Oh," said Vicki, as confused as the rest of us.

"You want to learn to be a Jap," said Mimi, "you let Yusaku teach you."

"Ohh," said Vicki. Her hand flopped out to grab Yusaku's.

"Okay, then," Vicki chirped brightly.

Yusaku huddled over to Vicki, as Ted and I began sidling out of the room.

"No more choking today!" ordered Mimi as she slid off the bed.

"You," Becca said sternly to Mimi. "You're helping me clean up."

Ted and I were already safely down the stairs.

*** Sunday morning. Vicki had just emerged from her bath. She was wearing Yusaku's gift, a brief yukata robe emblazoned with Yusaku's family name. Her smile brightened her face as she saw me on the bed, half-dressed and wrestling with the Sunday paper.

"I'm all fucked out," she announced, cheerfully. "I guess. After last night.

"More from the night before. And this morning. And the night before the night before last night."

"I know. Wait 'til you're our age."

My loins were worn out, all tired pins and needles. I even felt some muscles aching. But then, Becca and I hadn't been getting ourselves into these kinds of opportunities, lately.

"' you sure you don't want just one more little turn?" Vicki knelt down by the edge of the bed, beside my recumbent body. The robe hitched up her clean smooth thighs.

"You're kidding."

"Oh, I don't know," Vicki said, tracing her fingers around the bulge of my jockey briefs. "It's just... oh... I don't want this weekend to end."

"Yes, you do. I've heard you talking to Scott on your tape recorder all weekend."

"I want Scott here! I... want everybody here, in this weekend."

Her fingernails were scratching me, raising my weary cock.

"There'll be more weekends like this. Here, and in KC. Scott's an imaginative guy. He'll provide."

"Hum." Vicki pulled down the elastic of my underwear, and her soft lips kissed the underbase of my cockhead. The white thing sprang up from its couch on my belly, and Vicki's soft clean face snatched it up in her small mouth, sucking.

"You've really gotten into this cocksucking thing." I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Uhmhmm...Emmellliah, shbe thaugght muh t'..."

"Ummm. Keep talking."

Vicki's little mouth worked around the top of my dong, slurping brilliant sparkles into the wornout club. She brought her small hands up to scratch my scrotum, and lightly jerk around Dick's base. It was as much a tickle against worn gristle, as any kind of sex. Vicki chewed at my knob, her appetite as blunt as her teeth were sharp. Tongue followed teeth to soothe the dental dents. Her sucking fluted something up from deep within me, but her fine jerks helped make the hydraulics more natural.

"Come into my face, when you're ready." Vicki smiled, quietly, looking into my eyes with something like real love.

She returned her face to my cock, kissing up the ventral surface, resuming her teasing sucks. Then she and her hands settled down, round lips as deep as they could go around my tip, kissucking in time with her masturbation, as her small tongue pressed down, against the sensation she was pulling up. Her little red head shook dearly on my belly. I was in love.

Shivering down the desire to continue like this forever, I began to will whatever was left of my cockfluid up to Vicki's waiting smile. She felt it coming, and her teasing quickened. Lips slipped wetly from cockhead, little fingers gibbered up my root, pinching, tickling, 'til pflltt! pflltt! spluttered out two tiny spits of sperm, amid a great commotion of cockthrob and banging.

Vicki caught the droplets on her upper lip, laughing, and licked them clean without a second thought.

"Some anticlimax!" I admitted.

"I gotta get back to Scott, quick!" sneered Vicki. She shuffled to her feet, to get back to the guest bedroom and dress. "It's been fun, guys."

***

*Click* ...

...(road noise) too much. It was like I get at the end of your orgies. I don't know if I'm still coming or just dreaming I'm coming. Then I'll notice Scott has that look in his eyes and I know: dream or real, I just want more! I was leaning, back curved, into Ted's slim brown body. He held me tight in his long, wiry arms, playing his hands hard up and down my reddened, high-nippled breasts. I could hear the others romping on the other side of the bed. The air was thick with a musk-flower perfume. Mimi was giggling, Rich and Becca grunting and snarfing. Yuu was sitting thick legs akimbo, between my own splayed legs, stroking his hands relaxingly down my soft, slick inner thighs. He only had eyes for me, staring at me with that -- intensity. He hadn't come, I think, in more than an hour. I eyed his little black thing, still erect after all that time, still slick with my fluid. I think I was still shaking. I was dreaming. I could barely hear Ted's whisper.

"Do you think she's ready for it?"

Yusaku looked at my red twat. I was almost numb on the outside, but inside there was still that hummmm. I squeezed the air, to feel the ghost-dick still inside me. Then Yuu stuck two fingers in, almost roughly, and wiggled them impersonally, like a doctor, from side to side in my runny hole. He looked into my eyes. He smiled, showing his even teeth.

"Yeh. She's ready."

Before I could understand Yuu's words, Ted was pressing his lean bod into me, forcing me toward the rapidly uncurling body of Yusaku. Trying to do my part, I crawled over and into Yuu's muscular grip, suddenly desiring him as much as I had ten minutes earlier. Rubbing, squirming, and making sure we were getting positioned right... I had that much of my mind left.

Yuu grabbed me with both hands at the tuck of my butt, and his firm grip reawakened me to the fact that Ted had followed me over. I'd been between the two of them for most of the night, it seemed, but there was something livelier about Ted's flesh now. Something was up, and not just Ted's thin rod slapping between my thighs.

"That's it." I had automatically guided Yuu's prick to my twat. It pressed itself in, firm and strong, my pussy popping as Yuudick separated my folds.

I held tight to Yuu, my thighs cradling his, and started to rock him.

"Hummm, yeh."

"Okay, Vick, now don't get alarmed." Ted's voice. His hands took me on either side of my flanks, just below my tits.

"No!" I protested weakly, "Not there!" (I really didn't know how I felt, but I felt my asshole wasn't really prepared.) "No," purred Ted. "Not there." Yusaku started chuckling. Not knowing what else to do, I just started doing him faster.

"Slow down, Vick." Yuu had shifted his hands up to my lower back. Ted smoothed his thin hands down my side, and was now massaging me just below my butt. It felt good. But it seemed to be loosening my hold on Yusaku's little thing. I wiggled and grabbed it, and Yuu chuckled some more. I dropped my hand down there, to be sure Yuu was in... like I said, I was almost numb. When I found him, secure inside me, I kept my hand there. I loved the feel of his thing, sliding, between my fingers. Whenever he was pulling out of me, I'd pinch my own distended inner lips along his shaft, impatient with my numbness.

"Here you go," said Ted. And he started smoothing his near-hairless body up my back.

"What?" I murmured. Then, "Oh, gosh!" Yuu's body was rolling under mine, rolling with laughter.

Ted's long cockhead was poking around the backside of my old pussy! He and Yuu gripped me tighter -- I gripped me tighter, and his head was in, sliding carefully up Yuu's shaft!

My cuntlips burned. I scunched up my face, But something in Yuu's gaze kept me from crying out.

And then I had all of them both inside me! Suddenly I had all of the feeling back -- the twin dicks working HUGELY inside. My hand was up to Yuu's breast, massaging the firm muscle desperately. I was suddenly sweating buckets, knocking my head into Yuu's jaw, again and again.

My outer cunt was in agony -- wonderful agony! And inside -- inside were two happy penises, rolling around, plumbing new courses and testing new muscle, new nerve. I pushed back into them both, into the pain, moaning. Ted's prick had hit my cervix from behind; I could feel him prodding around the hump, as Yuu's thing pressed hard and excited against my rough spot. Ted poked some nerve end at the very bottom of me, and I squealed with a preliminary orgasm that spread all through my womb, then down to Yusaku's groove, tightening my squeeze on them both. Then the dicks rolled to the side, opening me still wider. The burning sensation disappeared -- new sensations took its place.

I humped them hard, gasping for air.

"More!" There was laughter from the other side of the bed.

The two boys were straining as hard as I was. The sex was noisy, slapping, sweaty. My pussy thrummed as the two rods stroked in uneven rhythm, along the whole of my sex, every part of it!

"I, want, to, come!" I screamed, squint-eyed. "I want all of us to come!"

"Any time," panted Ted.

"But soon!" grunted Yuu.

It was like, I felt it welling up inside and outside me, into my cunt, my back, my throat.

"EeyuhhhnNOOOOWW!"

Ted and Yuu came off like hoses to my, hah, command. My hypersensitized cunt felt every pulse, every spurt, every quiver of the two guys' supplehard bodies as they shot, came, blew fountains of boystuff deep inside me. We were too hot -- the stuff was cold and sent me shaking with the chill up Yuu and Ted's bodies, then back into their warm, twin cocksurges.

Ted pulled out first. I don't know why, I screamed again.

Almost empty. "Stay inside me, Yuu. Please."

I collapsed on the Japanese boy.

His breathing was almost back to normal. Our sweat was suddenly chill. Yuu held me tight to himself. Then, still holding me, he moved us to lay together on our sides. Our sticky stuff ran like a spring from my rippling cunt, down over our crotches and thighs to the soaked mattress. Yuu kissed my damp forehead, gently.

And I thought I had been trembling, before!

I wish you were there...

*Click*