KOI 00: Yumimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used his shake to reposition my hands. The right arm went under his nearest thigh, hand ready to soothe his nuts and fluff his base. The left hand just waited on his belly, letting his round bulb bob its fluid onto my fingers while my sleepyhead dreamed above his equipment, awaiting further instruction... teasingly enough, I thought.

"Umm," moaned Yusaku, as much in dream as in excitement. "Hai, please go ahead. And suck me, uhmm?"

His arms had stretched out in waking, and his hands had gently taken hold of my head, and now they gently pressed me down to It.

Ted's hand had found my cunt somewhere inside my lap where I had scunched over, and two fingers moved easily over and into the top of me. I hadn't noticed I'd gotten so creamy so soon... I'd been made really dry, earlier.

Yusaku's bobber had stiffened to stand almost perpendicular to his belly. I shook my head under his palms to kiss my way up the underside of his smooth rod, pressing it back until I got my little mouth over its sticky brick-red top and licked at the eggwhite that coated it. Yuu's belly tightened, as did his grip on my head.

I took him in, easier than most. He was chewy, and fishy, and rubbery, and I tried to understand from the movement of his hands what he wanted me to do with him. I had my breathing going good, and I just moved up and down his organ like I felt him telling me, rolling him with my tongue as I went down and sucking him very, gaggy deep into my mouth, then up -- his fingers down my neck now -- to pop my lips around his tip and, just, bite, a little, around his knob, then down again...

Ted had stopped playing with me, now, and had moved down the bed a little to prop himself up on his right elbow and watch carefully from just below the action. The hand that had been in my cunt rested lightly on my coccyx, now, cool with my juice. He played his fingers a little down the top of my ass-crack, tickling my hairs there. ...and up again. My left hand had moved through Yusaku's fragrant silky hairs to cup his base at the point where he was just too long to swallow. My right hand almost matched it, but its palm cuddled Yuu's balls. He seemed to like it when I batted them a little, which I did whenever he tugged my neck or hair or ears.

He came before I was ready. I had just barely noticed the two or three quick pumps through his base, when suddenly my mouth was full of salty-sweet, warm fluid. Too full, as the pumping continued.

I like, "snerk!" choked, and remembered your advice about dicks, and went sort of crazy over Yuu -- swallowing and spitting and rubbing my face on him and taking his reed back inside to kiss, and lick, the thick clear cum pouring from him -- from my lips -- down the gleaming, ashy rod.

There was bouncy movement behind me, but I was too silly over Yuu to pay attention until --wheee!-- suddenly there was Ted's horny prick inside me, and Ted was holding me in a full-embrace around my tummy and fucking me like a sex-starved hound-dog.

I'd concentrated on Yuu's Thing so hard I had given no thought to how much I'd turned on. Ted told me later it wasn't watching the blow job that had waked him to me so much as how pinkened, and wet, and obvious my sexlips had become, while I was doing it. And once his thin, golden rod was inserted, I knew what I was turned on to... I continued to tease Yusaku's prick with my face and hands, but my hind end belonged to robuster sex.

Ted banged away, his hard, trim belly slapping at my buttocks with sexy rhythm. It began drawing me away from my play with Yusaku. Eventually I stopped, and just smiled, staring at Yuu's still-hard cock as Ted's long-knobbed Thing zipped up and down my syrupy aisle. Yuu's still-hard cock... still-hard cock... I looked up Yuu's muscular, rounded trunk into his face...

"Awww!" He looked almost sad.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" It was Rich's voice. The old chief bull.

Ted stopped inside me after one more hard drive and a sort of "aw shucks!" squeeze of his low hard pecs on my back.

"You ready for another sandwich, Vick?" Rich asked. "I think it's Ted's turn to be Top Bun."

"I'm starving!" I said, scrambling wetly out of Ted's embrace onto Yuu.

I surprised myself, my movements were so quick and assured. So, this is how it feels to be a Mature Woman!

Yusaku had deflated a little in the interim. I tickled him with my bush and he immediately sprang back.

"What a fine young man! Here, slip this pillow under you...

"Huh ummmm..." I tucked the little black penis up inside me and wiggled it into its best groove.

I was kneeling over Yusaku, dangling my breasts over his own hard nipples and snuggling his neck. His arms were holding me tentatively, his legs were spread.

I heard the KY tube snicker and felt three of Rich's fingers lovingly working the salve into my butthole.

"You're not sore from earlier or anything?" Rich whispered.

"Uh-UNHhh!" Yusaku had gotten me right there, and we both were rocking steady. My arms were around his shoulders, now, hands holding on to the back of his sexy head. Our sex hairs were matted completely together; I felt his balls sprouting from between my thighs. Yusaku held me hard, and his dick danced inside my choogling box. I thought of his dick and me, and saw stars playing. And then down my tighter chute zoomed Ted's long cold comet.

Sandwiching, done right and comfy, is too, well, beautiful to describe. Those Things filling you so full, enhancing one another, like twin pistons chugging along, one sparking off your vag, pressed hard up into your g-spot and clit, and the other fucktickling fire up your backbone, and two men at once, holding you, working for you, loving you, probing you to fill more of your, your love.

I tried -- all of us prickling, hot, sweating -- to work between the boys as well as I could. Ted was staying steady by just holding my hips hard. Yusaku had his eyes closed, taking my nibbling, "thank you!" kisses to his front, as I worked my kneading hands up and down the back of his neck. The twin pistons had taken control of my body; I'd become an engine of love... oh, that's corny... but that's how I felt then: Yuu's dancing dick, Ted's golden pipe, and my love.

"Vicki, please!" Yusaku suddenly gasped. "Like Rich did you earlier," he went on. "Kill me."

I felt like pooping around Ted's squidgy cylinder, wiggling back and forth to either side of my anal chute. Ted chuckled involuntarily with pleasure.

Yuu had stopped moving. "Kill me."

My hands ached. Then Yuu's mouth did a little Elvis lip-curl, and I couldn't help but go on. I worked my hands over to the front of Yuu's throat, and his basket began moving up into my hips again. Ted moved along with my body, his hands gripping me farther up my soft waist, and I brought my head closer to Yuu's face, to feel him breathing.

"Yes. Kill me."

I tried to imagine how to do this, like Scott and Rich did to me. My thumbs pressed into Yuu's smooth throat, above his voicebox, seeking his pulse. Yuu gurgled something in anticipation. I realized that Ted had paused inside me. Actually, he was enjoying the action of my sphincter... as I pressed my aching fingers into Yuu's strong neck.

It seemed like minutes of tension. Yuu had willed himself to grab hold of the rods of the bedstead, but his arms strained as his chest heaved against my suddenly-hard tits...just to breathe. I felt a sudden surge of power, like I'd never felt before. I could kill this guy. He was asking for it! And there I was, crying real tears onto his grimacing, beautiful face.

Yuu's breathing grew still more ragged. I pressed my tits down on his hard, hairless body, and squirmed for more rub. Ted was still almost just riding me. Then Yuu suddenly...stopped. And something wonderful started happening.

Yusaku was BALLOONING into my cunt! It was the most, ha, exquisite feeling! I think I heard Ted gasp, and suddenly he was jabbing like a dog again, quickquickquick, cold lightning up my backbone. And silent Yusaku was ENORMOUS, and then, PUMPING pounding prods I could feel to my heart! I almost passed out, I came so quick and hard. There was a shrill hot squirt, and Ted was bathing my rectum with cum. And then it was over, as quick as it arrived. And there was this incredible feeling of, oh, corny again: beauty and sadness. Such inexplicable sadness. I'd let go of Yusaku's neck almost as soon as I'd jerked to my orgasm. He'd immediately begun breathing again, but his first breaths were drawn through my tears.

"Th...Thank you," murmured Yusaku.

I was still crying, trembling almost scared against him, Ted out of me and stroking soothingly down my rear and thighs. I was for some reason scared, and for some reason, proud.

Yuu's little black prick was still inside me. *Click.*

***

"What was going on in there, earlier?" Mimi asked softly when I sleepwalked into the guest bedroom where she and Becca lay snuggled together. She was concerned for her Yusaku. She had a sort of sixth sense about him--the first guy she'd ever really loved.

It was about four hours since the three men had gotten sobbing Vicki settled down, each of us taking a turn holding her and bringing her rattled sex back to a balanced frequency with slow, comforting strokes. She had fallen fully asleep in my arms, after crawling, purring, across the bed from where newly-showered Ted had had his turn with her. All three of the others had appeared to be deep in restorative slumber when I awoke around seven. The dawn was fresh and clear, and my head was clearing as I watched Mimi stretch on the bed. "I'm sorry I flaked out on you guys so early," Mimi apologized. She and Becca had retired with Becca's new vibrator shortly before midnight, not even showering.

"The job has really gotten hot and heavy at work," Mimi explained. "And when I get home this week, Yusaku's been all over me all night like some monkey."

"Madness. I remember." I wasn't really envious of Yusaku's vigor, having had my own in my time. I envied Yusaku his Mimi, though. Naked, lying belly down with rear turned toward me on the roughed-up sheets. Her back and legs were a dark gold, the slightly paler globes of a marvelous ass only highlighting the silken desirability of her flesh. Oddly enough, given its young, firm roundness, Mimi's ass was sort of loose down the crack, spreading whenever she turned a certain way to show an enticing meat-pink inner groove, clean down to her practiced anus and beyond, where equally strange, distended inner pussylips dangled a little outside her almost like cockscomb.

"And I don't know," Mimi was going on too long. "Vicki sort of got me into a woman-jag, last Thursday night." She stroked Becca's still shank just firmly enough to keep from waking her.

I liked Mimi's voice. Its natural softness, and the influence of the California Japanese she heard while growing up, lent a funny clear fluidity to her otherwise characteristic St Louis accent. "So," Mimi turned quietly to face me full, her big breasts jiggling. "You wanna fuck?"

Groan. "I don't know, Mimi. You had me last night."

"Oh, yeah. Twice."

"My cock's been in so many hot pockets these last two days it's started feeling like a fajita."

"Hmm." Mimi fondled her breasts like she did when she was practicing for the East Side. "Maybe you'd just like to sit on these eggs, then?" Between thumbs and forefingers, she began pinching her nipples, just beginning to rise from broad aureoles.

"You tramp," Becca murmured into her pillow.

"InSATiable tramp," amended Mimi. "Sure." My body needed more stretching, but I was now fully awake. Mimi flopped onto her back to make a polite gap between us and Becca, who was obviously still trying to sleep. Mimi jiggled her sharp shoulders into pillow and mattress, and lay with big eyes closed, smiling close-mouthed, her hands gently playing with her own boobs. She was happy with the doctors' handiwork. They were too big, but somehow sat naturally on the young girl. They were big and round, and the same light gold as her ass, a gold growing slightly rosier now as her small hands rolled them apart and together, gently kneading them, pinching. Mimi's long hair was all over; some strands lay curled over her chest onto her boobs. Her hair was heavy with the previous night's dried sweat and saliva and skin-scum. Mimi took two strands in her fingers and played them tight over her nipples, eyes opening to watch the effect. "Why are you still wearing that watch?" I asked. Mimi was wearing a small, cheap, black-banded watch on her slight forearm. She was naked except for the watch and Yusaku's unofficial engagement ring.

"I'm feeling Chinese this weekend," Mimi said enigmatically. She flashed a toothy smile at me.

"Spit some in the groove," she directed. "It'll bring back the grease."

My cock had revived enough to half-erect. I nestled it in the cool, dirty sheets to grow as I crawled closer to Mimi, and stuck my nose between her tits. Her cleavage had the darker tone of her body, and relatively speaking it was a little shinyrough. Between her tits, Mimi was a symphony of sexsmell. There was her own rosymusk perfume, a lot of it, and the musk of some other man's balls, chickengrease from someone's mouth, clean beery mucus from my wife's spit, a smidgen of darkness where someone's anal crack had ground against Mimi, a smidgen of someone's semen she'd wiped off on herself... I drew my fingers along the long thin folds where the flesh of Mimi's ribs stretched to support her heavy breasts; I knew the folds were perpetually itchy. Then, her hands over mine, I enjoyed the fullness of her firm, soft cushions.

I rolled her breasts around my face, savoring their warmth and smell, tickling her darkrising aureoles with my hair and finally emerging from between to kiss the hot pinkbrown patches, as sloppily as I could.

The sweat and grease of the night before did come back as Mimi had predicted. Her various fragrances filled my head as I bit her nipples to richest fullness. Giggling with the exciting tickle, Mimi wrapped her thin, long-muscled arms lightly around my head. Then smiling open-mouthed, she began signing with them.

"Come on, come on."

I lumbered over Mimi's flat fast-breathing stomach, settling astride her just right to feel the beating of her heart in my balls. As I moved, I saw Becca pivoting luxuriously, thighs hugging a pillow, her upper body moving languorously toward Mimi's crotch. "Sit and fuck my big eggs," cooed Mimi. She seemed insistent on holding onto the oological analogy. Her hands waved to bop my cock between her tits; she squeezed them again and rolled her squeeze to grab my waist, two handed, pulling me toward her as I tucked my knees harder into her ribs. Her heart was pounding a tattoo into the base of my dick. My stiff cock felt ragged and dry from the previous night. But there was a hot, dry fire up the dorsal side of its core. It pulled my dick, trembling, bobbing upward and toward her.

And Mimi really was excited by all this! The excitement began transmitting itself to my body. I raised my butt a little for angle, tucked my knees still harder into Mimi's panting flanks, let my hands be covered by Mimi's hot hands, and pulled her boobs over me as I slid into her firm, fragrant, greasy cleavage. Mimi started giggling crazily, taking the lion's share of the massaging action while I let my palms rub her silken breasts, my fingers mauling aureoles more roughly, and pulling her extended nips. The grease kept everything easy. My burning cock rolled between smooth rubbersilk globes, its underside rubbing into a darker, rougher, greasier groove.

It was cooler and drier than cuntsex; a nice clean pre-shower pickyouup.

"Oh, yeah, Becky!" Mimi's laughing against me turned to purrs. I could sense my wife mumbling the hot meaty lips of Mimi's pussy, behind me. I watched Becca's butt grinding, stuffing her pillow deeper into her twat. Becca was lapping the dew off Mimi's dangling dewlaps, good. Mimi's breasts heaved, pressing my dick heavier into her groove.

"Fucky, fucky, fucky, UUMmm!" Mimi's eyes were closed, face flushed, lips pulled back from her teeth. She was pounding my hands into her tits, the big boobs billowing around my cock, as Becca hopped forward and stuffed her face harder into Mimi's slurpy hole, her hands groping for some of Mimi's fine butt, groping to splay her fingers into asshole and cunt. Becca's own backside ground into pillow and bed. "Hatch me all open!" My hand was strong enough around Mimi's left breast; her hand removed itself from mine to find Becca's clenching asshole. Fumble. Two top fingers to tickle ass, two lower to help Pillow fuck.

Becca was fixed. Mimi was concentrating on her excitement. I concentrated on myself now. Dick pounded dryly but greasily into the cool artificial cunt of Mimi's cleavage, as her other hand left mine to tug at my buttock.

"Fuck and chew, tasty. Tasty, humm?" Mimi could squirt. Into Becca's mouth.

I was getting dizzy and hot, working my dong through Mimi's slot. Mimi was grimacing, grinding her chin into her collarbone to catch sight of me, as Becca sucked down Mimi's squirt and probed her tongue still deeper into the Japanese girl. Then, still fucking, I just lurched over Mimi's hot head. My head fell into the pillow that had held Mimi's all night. It smelled of nut-musty sex. Mimi began gnawing my upper belly with all her face, her little nose rubbing, lips and teeth scraping, chin grinding, both her arms now embracing me as I struggled to grab under her tits with my tender inner thighs, and continued to pack the rubbery cushions around my aching cock, above. I was oblivious to how my weight was affecting Mimi, now. I just wanted to come.

Between the "heaving mounds of flesh," I seemed to get still bigger.

"You're cooking me!" Mimi gasped around my side. Then her grabbing fingers, both hands, found my asshole. Her hands opened me, two fingers flamed inside. Fluttered. Fluttered against my tortured prostate. I could feel Yusaku's diamond cutting into me, the "Chinese" watchband pinching my butt. I popped like a firecracker over Mimi's chest, out of her cleavage. Her fingers slipped from me. I sat up, back. Two sad dollops of cum lay in the hollow of Mimi's gasping throat. Mimi's face was screwed up in some scary ecstasy. She'd clamped her thighs around Becca's head, twisting, twisting, as Bec continued tongue-fucking, cunt-pawing. Becca was screaming into Mimi's cunt. Mimi was coming.

"Piss me, Rich. Wash me! So give me a showwwer!"

And so help me and the morning, I did. My clear wheatstraw pee arced from my still-stiff cock, over Mimi's orgasming breasts, to splash brightly into her redgolden face, as she raised her eyebrows over fluttering eyelids. Mimi was so beautiful then! My cleansing shower, washing away the night's smut, woke her even more to my wife's ministrations. Mimi shimmied with another orgasm, releasing Becca's head to kick the bed, crying out, opening her mouth to drink the clean acrid splash as I whizzed.

Becca stopped everything first, an odd girl out.

"What are you doing!?" she yapped. The pounding on the door nearly killed us all with shock.

*** It was Ted. For some reason, he had slipped his briefs on. He looked scared, dancing from one foot to the other out in the hall.

"Good grief, man!..."