Kollars Ch. 02

Story Info
High-Tech collar alters Emma's life and position at work.
9.3k words
4.52
56.5k
67

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers

"Woah Emma. That's quite the..." West said.

"Statement." Kayla finished his sentence.

"You like?" Emma said as she twirled around.

The blue dress clung to her body, highlighting her curves. If she could even call it a dress. The only thing it was actually covering were her breasts, leaving plenty of cleavage on display with the low neckline, her hips and her ass, which she felt could slip out at any moment. She felt vulnerable wearing it, but her smile would never reveal that.

"What happened to the whole scantily clad women spiel you gave the twins?" West asked.

"They made some good counter arguments and I think they were right."

Kayla and West looked at each other. Although it blended with the dress, the bright blue light caught West's eye.

"Are you wearing a collar?"

Emma smiled. She had no recollection of what Francis programmed, but she knew what to say if anyone asked about the collar.

"Yes, you wouldn't believe how productive it makes me. I got so much done yesterday."

West was skeptical. Kayla hadn't the slightest clue that something could be wrong.

"Good to see you trying new things, Em." Kayla said.

Francis and Lyla stuck out like sore thumbs as they made their way towards the group. Francis was wearing a full suit complete with tie and Lyla was dressed professionally in a conservative dress that still showed off her hourglass figure.

"Good to see you went with our recommendation, Emma." Lyla said.

"I'm really happy you suggested it. I look amazing."

Emma couldn't believe she was wearing the ridiculous dress. Never in a million years would she wear something so slutty to a client meeting. She looked like a hooker they picked up off the street. West was the only one who thought something was off. With the collar around her neck, he was convinced the twins were up to no good. It gave Emma hope.

"By the way, it's just going to be the twins and I in this presentation." Emma said. "You two can enjoy the morning off."

"We got this." Francis added confidently.

"I think I'd like to see it." West said.

Emma looked at the twins. "Would you give us a moment?"

She grabbed her friends and brought them a few feet down the hallway.

"Look, I am giving them a chance to prove themselves here and I don't want you to be dragged in if this fails."

"Lockton would hate that we didn't give any input or feedback." West said.

Emma wanted West to keep seeing through her bullshit. But her clever mind knew how to work around that.

"Can you trust me on this, please?" Emma said.

Kayla was happy to have the day off, but she wasn't the issue. West hesitated, staring at the collar, but finally conceded.

"Fine, but if this blows up on all of us then that trust is gone."

His tone was serious. She couldn't tell if he was mad at not being in the presentation or if he knew something was up but had no justifiable means to act on it. They left and Emma returned to the twins.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" Francis said.

Emma smiled mockingly at him. Thankfully, the programming allowed her to be herself when it was just the three of them.

"What did you do to me?" Emma said.

"We didn't do anything." Francis said.

"I would never wear this dress to client meeting or dismiss West and Kayla. Tell me..."

"Kollar Bot." Lyla said.

Emma's face went blank and her body snapped to attention.

"Thank God for that trigger." Francis said.

Emma was again trapped as a passenger in her own body. With the collar on, the twins had free reign to do whatever they wanted. There must have been a reason she was dressed like this. The twins led her to the conference room to set up prior to their meeting. She had no idea what presentation they were using or in what capacity they were using her. The twins weren't stupid though. If Emma prepared a full presentation to avoid the risk of pissing off Mr. Lockton, then their best option was to use that same presentation.

Sure enough, the familiar slide from her productive day appeared on the screen. Crisis adverted. Lyla led her over to the side and placed a sign in her hands. She was dressed like a slut because they wanted to use her for their display. Even after she warned them, they still opted to use some form of sex appeal.

"Let's see, do pose 5." Lyla said.

When a new model started at Lockton, the first skill that was drilled into them was the poses. There were 30 different poses the models had to know, without hesitation, so all the leader had to do was yell the pose number. Lyla and Francis knew Emma's background and were using it to their advantage. Emma put her right leg forward with her right hand on her hip. Her left arm held the sign and she smiled big with perfect posture.

"Perfect. Stay like that." Lyla said.

Emma remained in her pose. Instead of leading the presentation, she was now a prop. Lyla and Francis prepared the room and patiently waited for the client to enter. Emma silently judged their every move. It's the only thing she could do being stuck as a mannequin. To her surprise, Francis and Lyla maintained a high level of professionalism. They greeted the clients, lead them to their seats and offered them drinks. The clients were receptive in the introduction and relaxed as they sat down at the table. A few eyes wandered her way, but all focus was on the presentation.

The difference between the twins' practice presentation and the one she was watching was night and day. Their composure and confidence gave the client comfort in what they were pitching. Emma, although still hating them for relegating her to an object, was impressed. The CEO, Norman, and CFO, Cliff, were grinning from ear to ear. But the man on the end stayed neutral throughout. The start-up investor Morgan Bradley, a handsome young man, made his money starting up tech companies and selling them at a large profit. This company was another one of his babies on the verge of breaking out and Lockton Consulting could either make or break them.

Morgan twirled his pen expertly in his hand. That was never a good sign. The goal was to have clients engaged, not actively passing the time by distracting themselves. By the end of the pitch, the twins were content, but they also picked up on the unenthusiastic third member.

"Any questions?" Francis said.

Morgan put his pen down.

"Yes, let's not put lipstick on the pig to dress up what we do. We build private server areas for companies in specific niches. Nothing sexy about that. But you're trying to sell us this premium service we don't even need." Morgan said. "We know what industries we're targeting and quite frankly your company hasn't the slightest idea about security concerns in this type of environment. So why do we really need you?"

Francis looked at Lyla who stood dumbfounded. A legitimate issue from the client and the twins had no idea how to address it. Emma knew Morgan was all about security concerns. His entire history of companies had security as a prime focus. The point of the presentation was not to present Lockton as a solution to all their problems, it was to present Lockton as a company that can brand it and spread it faster than they could themselves. A point that was clearly not communicated properly.

"Mr. Bradley with all due respect, our services are premium for a reason. You're right. We haven't the slightest idea about security, but that's your job, not ours. Our job is to make sure any company that needs a private well-secured facility built, the first name they think of is Legendary Vaults." Lyla said.

Emma always knew Lyla wore the pants for the twins. Morgan let the silence hang. The first person to speak after a tense stand off was usually the one conceding. The CEO and CFO waited patiently. Clearly it wasn't them making the final decision. Their eyes wandered to Emma. All she could do was smile back holding the client's logo in her arms.

"We'll give you two months." Morgan said.

"Two months is all we need to get you results. I propose we agree to the current deal for that time frame and then talk long-term plans after that point." Lyla said.

"I'll have my lawyers visit Lockton Consulting next week." Morgan said.

"Excellent. It was a pleasure meeting with you all." Lyla said.

Emma was mad. But she was proud. It became abundantly clear that Francis was an anchor on her career. If she didn't release him, she might just sink with the ship. If Emma could convince Lyla that Francis is only going to drag her down, then she might have a chance to get out from under their control.

The twins shook hands with the panel of clients, thanking them again for taking the time to meet. Morgan applauded Lyla on her confidence and negotiation skills. He motioned over to Emma. Francis happily took over the conversation and lead him over.

"This is a Kollar Bot. We used an image of one our models to give you an idea of the quality of models we have." Francis said.

Morgan made eye contact with Emma. He was nobody's fool.

"Do you mind if I take this Kollar Bot?" Morgan said smoothly.

Francis hesitated. Lyla stepped in.

"Of course. It belongs to the hotel, not us. She's all yours."

Morgan grabbed the sign out of Emma's hand and gave it to Francis.

"Perfect." Morgan said. "Kollar Bot follow me."

Emma followed Morgan out of the room. She couldn't believe they just gave her away as a party favor. The only silver lining was how attractive and confident Morgan was. Even if she didn't have the collar, she'd probably still go with him. Her dumb smile was stuck on her face as she followed him into the elevator. Inside, Morgan ignored her while he used his phone.

When they entered his room, he ordered her to walk to the corner of the room as he undid his tie.

"What's your real name?"

"Emma."

Morgan threw the tie on the bed and unbuttoned his shirt revealing a chiseled body. He walked over and pulled down Emma's dress. She felt less like a slut naked than she did with the dress on.

"I don't sleep with girls against their will. I know your programmed, but I want you to want this." Morgan said. "Answer honestly, do you want to sleep with me?"

Morgan's hand rubbed her thigh gently. Emma wanted to tell him what was really going on, but something was preventing her. All she could do was answer his request. He really was a sight to behold. Emma's pent up horniness of being on display and controlled was urging her to accept the offer. He obviously knew what he was doing in the bedroom and the last voluntary sex she had was with a robot that looked like her ex. It was a low moment thinking back on it. Desperate even.

"You may sleep with me." Emma said.

Morgan nodded in approval. He stood up and brushed her hair back.

"You're the same Emma I was expecting to meet, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Well I'm glad we skipped the small talk. For the time being, you can act like the horny girl you are."

Emma felt some control return. The feelings of stiffness wore off as she loosened up. She pushed him back onto the bed. It felt like she was back in college seducing a horny frat boy as she crawled over his body and kissed him deeply. He didn't do any work, in fact he let her take the lead. Kissing was never her favorite part as she moved down and undid his pants. If she thought his body was impressive, somehow his cock made an even bigger impression on her. It was big, but not too big. The perfect size for her mouth and pussy. It was also thick, but not too thick. Just enough to make her gag, but not enough to choke her.

Knowing it belonged to someone as powerful as Morgan Bradley was all she needed to happily wrap her lips around and suck. Her submissive mindset ramped up. For the next few hours, she was his little slut. His property. Despite being under control of herself again, she resolved to do anything and everything he asked. It was making the most of a terrible situation with the collar. She got to fuck a dominant man and she was going make sure her fantasy was fulfilled.

"You like this." Emma said in between sucking. "You like my whore mouth on your cock."

Morgan just smiled. Did she read him wrong? Was he not as aggressive as she thought?

"You open that dirty mouth when I tell you." Morgan said sternly. "Now use that mouth what it was made for and keep it on that cock."

The command alone made her wet. Her mouth was a cock sleeve designed to service him. She bobbed back and forth never taking her lips off, even for a quick breather. She felt his hand on the back of her head pushing her to quicken the pace. As much as she wanted a gasp of air, she couldn't let her mouth leave its purpose.

"Good little slut. No wonder you put the collar on. You love being told what to do."

There was kernel of truth in that. She did want to experience complete helplessness. But at the hands of someone like Morgan Bradley, not Francis Aki. Finally, he pulled her mouth off his cock and she gasped for air with trails of pre-cum leaking down the sides of her mouth. Morgan took his pants off, fully revealing the fittest man she'd ever seen. She bit her lip and admired the man who was about to take her on a ride.

"Get on your hands and knees and beg me to fuck you."

Emma immediately obliged, arching her back to emphasize her round ass.

"In front of the mirror."

Emma hopped off the bed and crawled until she was in front of the mirror, staring at herself.

"Please fuck this little whore. I need you to show this slut who's boss."

Morgan slapped her ass, the sound echoing throughout the room.

"Please stick your cock in my wet pussy. Please fuck me, daddy."

Emma had no idea where daddy came from. She had never used it in her life, but there was something so different about this experience than any she had before. Aside from her ex, which was a mutual power struggle, every other guy started off as nice and generous to get her comfortable enough for sex. But not Morgan. Before he even gave her the option to say no it was a forgone conclusion that he was going to fuck her. Such confidence and calmness were everything she wanted in a lover.

Another slap on the other cheek. Watching Morgan slap her and seeing herself talk like such a tramp, were adding to the experience.

"Please fuck me." Emma made eye contact with herself as she said it.

Her pussy was already dripping from just having his cock grace her lips. Finally, he hovered over her and mounted her pussy. It was the perfect fit. She slid back and forth doing all the work as he watched from above.

"Look at the whore in the mirror." Morgan said.

Emma's head snapped up and she saw herself, a proud, respected leader, in the vulnerable position of being taken from behind. She never liked sex with the lights on, let alone staring at herself, but being able to see his abs while she rode his cock was an added benefit. Her eyes took in her wonderful, naked curves as she bounced back and forth on his cock. With a body like that, how could she not be a slut. She was built for this type of dominant pleasure.

The slight movement caught her eye as Morgan checked his watch. He grabbed a handful of her long blond hair and pulled it back. Thrust after thrust he fucked her somehow hitting the exact spots that made her mind go wild. After five minutes of aggressive fucking, he pushed his cock as far as it could go. Emma orgasmed simultaneously as Morgan released his seed inside her. He kept a firm grip on her hips as if he were emptying the last bit of cum in her. His cock coated the inside of her pussy as it slid out. She could feel the wetness from her own orgasm but also the distinct feeling of the foreign substance inside. With Morgan's cum leaking out of her thoroughly used fuck hole, she remained on all fours, recovering from her own orgasm.

***

Morgan kissed Emma deeply. She wasn't afraid to admit that it was the best sex she ever had. Morgan found the right buttons to push immediately and boy did he take advantage. She was on the pill, but even if she wasn't, it was one of the best guys to get knocked up by. A glimmer of hope.

"Thanks for the sex, Emma, but I need to return you how I found you." Morgan said. "Kollar Bot, go stand in the corner."

Emma, now fully clothed in her blue dress and heels, waked over and stood in the corner. Her body moved into the familiar pose and position. Morgan picked up the phone and dialed the front desk.

"Hello, this is room 2050. I have an extra Kollar Bot in here. Can someone come up and collect it?" Morgan looked her way and winked.

Emma was relieved he was sending the other one back, but why make the call in the first place? She waited anxiously in the corner for the attendant to arrive. Within a few minutes there was a knock on the door. Morgan opened it.

"Sir, we were told there was an extra Kollar Bot."

"Ya, that one right over there." Morgan pointed to Emma.

That asshole! He used her and now he was getting rid of her even though he the truth. The attendant commanded her to follow and she obeyed.

"Hey, what do they do with Kollar Bots after a guest checks out. Do they change them?" Morgan asked.

"Yes sir. Every room has a fresh Kollar Bot. We take the prior ones, give them a wash, wipe their mind and store them in the cycle for the next room."

Morgan looked at Emma and smiled.

"This one had a lot of programs installed; you might want to check it out."

Emma couldn't believe what he was doing. If the mind wipe worked, she'd just be a Kollar Bot. All her memories and personality would be gone. Was that even possible?

"Thank you, sir. I can't personally do it, but I will let them know."

Morgan handed the guy a twenty and he left with Emma in tow. The attendant didn't address Emma, although he did sneak a few glances at her body. To him, she was just a robot programmed as an attractive girl. Probably a normal occurrence. Did no one notice the collar too? She thought they would do a thorough check when it came to these matters.

***

Francis packed away the last of the props including the sign Emma was holding. She played her part perfectly. Just a dumb display like all the other wannabe models at Lockton. Using their tits, asses and fuckable faces to get ahead. He tried picking up a model once at a party, but she was so far up her own ass it wasn't worth the trouble. Now he didn't have to worry. Any time he wanted, he could have Emma on her knees, mouth open and ready to please.

West and Kayla walked in dressed in their bathing suits.

"How'd it go?" Kayla asked.

"Really well." Lyla said proudly.

"Where's Em?" West asked.

Francis smiled. "Let's just say one of the panel members liked what he saw."

He could tell West was concerned. Despite having that sexy minx as his girlfriend, he longed for Emma. It made Francis upset the way he pined for the girl. She already let him down and he still had hope.

"Anyway, if you don't mind, Lyla and I." Francis started.

"Would like to celebrate." Lyla finished.

The twins walked out of the room in sync. Emma had always known they were fooling around, but since they joined the team, Francis and Lyla liked screwing with Kayla and West's perception of them. Francis didn't know where the idea came from, but he had a hunch it was from the time they binged watch Twin Peaks together. Once they were out of sight, the twins fell out of step.

"We need to go get her." Lyla said checking her watch. "It's been almost an hour."

"It's fine, he'll send her back."

"And if he doesn't."

Francis pulled out his phone and opened an app.

"I'm tracking the collar; they all have GPS. Even in this hotel, it let's you find out what room they're in." Francis said. "Let's see where our little slut is."

Francis clicked on the pre-saved collar. He hit refresh several times.

XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers