Kollars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma grabbed her glass of wine in threw it in his face. He was going to do whatever he wanted anyway, it was worth it to embarrass him first. The tables around went silent as Emma sat back down. Francis calmly grabbed his napkin and wiped his face off. He looked around the room.

"I told her she was showing too much cleavage. Why don't you just get up and show everyone your tits."

And so, it began. Emma stood up, undid her dress straps, and pushed down her bra, revealing her large tits. She cupped them and slowly turned around so everyone could see. She didn't dare make eye contact hoping there was no one that would recognize her. Once she did a full circle, she sat back down and made herself presentable again.

"You stay here, I'm going to clean up." Francis said.

All surrounding tables went back to talking amongst themselves. If she thought the wine in the face was going to be the source of the chatter, his command certainly turned it around on her. Now she was the whore that gave the entire restaurant a show. And worst of all, she had no more wine to drown her sorrows.

Francis returned. His suit was done up to hide the wine stains on the white undershirt. He took a sip of his wine and smiled.

"Bold move to try and embarrass me like that."

Emma didn't say anything. It was like being arrested, anything she did say would be used against her. An apology or sucking up was not going to change what was about to happen.

"I want you to take three ice cubes. Put one in each bra cup and the other in your pussy."

Emma fished out two ice cubes from her drink and dropped them down her cleavage. She could feel her erect nipples straining against the bra as the coldness sent chills up her spine. She fished out the third ice cube, lifted her dress, pulled her thong aside and gently worked it into her pussy. She couldn't hide the strange sensation of the cold ice now melting. It was mix of pleasure and pain from the chill. Francis sipped his wine and watched his puppet play.

After a few minutes, nothing was left but a puddle underneath her and damp spots on her bra. It wasn't so bad, but she knew it was only going to get worse.

"Smile like you won the lottery."

Emma's mouth widened and she flashed her pearly whites. She tried to fight it, but in the back of her mind she won the lottery and she couldn't stop grinning about it. Francis smiled in return approving of her new look.

"Much better. On top of that, I want you to talk and act like a stupid airhead bimbo." Francis said.

Emma straightened her back and pushed her chest forward while arching her back. Her left hand grabbed a strand of hair and started twirling it. Her mind was still normal, but she was having a difficult time fighting against the airhead thoughts that passed through. Like thinking about how much shopping she wanted to do or how her nails needed to be longer and pink.

And how incredibly horny she was. She would play with herself right then and there if she wasn't in a public setting. But did that ever stop her before. Francis didn't say a word. He just watched. Watched as she internally fought with her bimbo self. Her mannerisms were so feminine with the way she held herself and presented her body. It's as if she was showcasing her best assets in the hopes someone would come along and give her a good fuck.

Emma remained focus on keeping a clear mind. Her body was under the influence, but her mind remained. But how much longer could she hold out until he allowed her to return to normal?

***

Francis grinned at his creation. He didn't know if she was still consciously aware, but her bimbo impression was spot on. The way she flaunted her chest and played with her hair combined with her dumb smile, it was amazing what the collar could make her do. The waiter came over, ready to take their order. Francis ordered his steak and motioned Emma to make her order. She looked at the menu and her facial expression switched to confusion. It was an expensive restaurant, which meant the dishes were given a fancy name and the ingredients weren't something you'd typically find in the grocery store.

"Umm...like do you guys have salads?" Emma said. Her voice was a few pitches higher and the cadence at which she talked suggested she was focusing on each word as it passed through her lips.

"The salads are right here, ma'am." The waiter pointed to the top of the menu and then shot a glance at Francis. He was indeed a lucky guy.

"Okay... I'll get this one." Emma pointed to a menu item.

"Ma'am that's an appetizer. The salads are in this section." The waiter pointed to the top of the menu again.

Emma's face went red. Even as a bimbo she understood the feeling of embarrassment.

"I'll get this one."

"Caesar Salad, excellent choice." The waiter took their menus and walked away.

Francis knew that salad was at the top of the menu. Fearing she might pick another non-salad, he figured she went for the top just to be safe.

"How do you feel, Emma?" Francis said.

She smiled back and giggled. "Like, totally horny."

Even her facial expressions were vapid and over expressive. It's like he was talking to an entirely different person.

"Why don't you crawl under the table and give me a blow job." Francis said.

Emma lifted the tablecloth and crawled underneath. The restaurant had table to floor tablecloths providing coverage for Emma. She undid his pants and fished his cock out. The bimbo persona also extended to her oral abilities as Francis was immediately on the verge of cumming. Her mouth was like a vacuum as it slobbered up and down his manhood.

He lifted the tablecloth and her eyes snapped up as his cock filled her mouth. The dumb empty stare looked good on his boss. Just a stupid bimbo sucking his cock. After tonight's performance he knew this was a command he'd use more often. She'd be the perfect trophy to bring to parties and build his reputation. He let the tablecloth fall and enjoyed the rest of her performance.

***

Emma gave the most enthusiastic blow job she had ever given. The bimbo mindset made giving head seem like one of the most important jobs in her life. The cock had to be pleased and it had to be pleased well. Every time it was in her mouth, she felt her own pleasure building. The only feelings that could eclipse it, were her other holes being filled.

She took her mouth off and stroked his cock, licking up the pre-cum covering the head. Cum was the best taste in the world which made the combination of sucking off someone so rewarding. Francis handed her a glass under the table.

"When I cum, make sure it goes in there." Francis said.

Emma giggled out loud but winced in her mind. She knew where that was going next. A few more deep throats until he was nice and hard, she stroked him to orgasm into the cup. She handed the cup back and cleaned the rest of his cock before returning to her seat at the table. She resumed her bimbo posture and lottery smile like a happy trophy wife on a date with her rich husband.

Emma tried to move any part of her body, but the collar was overriding her. The urges remained, and she found herself longing for another cock to fill her slutty holes. The worst part of this was that she was enjoying it. Whether or not it was the bimbo mindset, she was extremely turned on being controlled like a robot. Francis had the power to make her do anything and he was using her to fulfill his fantasies and embarrass her. She hated him, but there was a growing attraction she hoped soon faded along with the other side effects.

Francis hid the cup until her salad came in which he happily added his own flavor to her meal. She smiled back and took a bite. She never tasted a salad so good. The rest of the dinner went on with Emma maintaining her bimbo persona. When it came time for the bill, Francis ordered Emma to pay, which she happily obliged.

***

Francis returned to his room with Lyla frantically packing.

"Pack your shit." Lyla said.

"Why? We don't leave until tomorrow morning."

"No, we're being kicked out now because someone had to throw an employee in the trash." Lyla said.

"That stupid cu..."

Lyla slapped his face. "We're driving home tonight."

"Driving, it's like 8 hours."

"Okay smart guy, tell me how you're going to get Emma wearing her collar past airport security."

Lyla put her hands on her hips. He never thought about that. The minute they took it off, Emma would be free and that would be the end of their career. Airports, it seemed, were just not an option.

"So being kicked out actually justifies our decision to drive." Francis said.

Lyla sighed. "We can't tell dumb and dumber until we're back, which we will be before they wake up."

Francis nodded in agreement. Telling them before they drove would require answering too many questions, but if it was after the fact, then it was already done and over with. They would need an excuse for Emma, but her being worried about them driving and accompanying them as a leader might be their best bet.

"I'll go grab our doll."

"So, you can fuck her again, I don't think so." Lyla said. "You pack and I will get her."

Francis hung his head and walked into the room.

***

Emma sat on her bed and looked in the mirror, her eyes on the collar. She wanted to take it off, but her body refused to follow that order. It was stuck on her until someone touched it by accident. The days events ran through her mind. She had sex with a guy who almost got her mind wiped. She was used like a fuck toy by two mechanics and was then turned into a bimbo by Francis. A few bimbo thoughts still lingered in her mind, but for the most part it was back to normal. She always wondered what went through their minds and why their bodies were always in the most sexually appealing position. Now she knew. They simply couldn't stop thinking about sex and looking the best they could. They had to be better looking than everyone and use whatever assets they had to achieve that.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. She answered the door and Lyla walked in.

"Pack your bags, we're driving home tonight."

Emma started carrying out the command, but her mind was still free.

"Why?"

"Because we can't take you through airport security."

It was Emma's last hope. She had it in the back of her mind that the two problems the twins had to overcome were keeping the collar and getting her home via flying. Now she knew their plan. Steal the collar and drive. It solved both problems for now, but it still left some hope. If Kollar Resorts contacted Mr. Lockton directly about the missing collar or if West and Kayla started really questioning why they drove home, then maybe someone could get to the bottom. But for now, and for the foreseeable future, she was stuck. Next week she started her new work life as the twins' slave. What did they have in store for her?

***

Author's Note:

Keep an eye on my profile for release dates of future stories on Literotica! Appreciate any feedback good or bad below!