All Comments on 'Kollars Ch. 02'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Excellent 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the concept of the kollar

THe creative weaving of the storyline is unique in a way. Other stories have collars of some kind to control but usually the person being controlled does not have a free mind. Emma is controlled but thankfully we have an insight on what she is feeling and thinking. Someone should have reported Francis at the restaurant but as this is a fantasy, no one seems to mind that Emma just went under the table and came out a bit later. Someone is going to notice that a collar is missing and the implications that come from that. How Lyla and Francis did not go to jail for what they did to Vera is strange (but this is a fantasy and some things are overlooked). I can see Emma being driven back but along the way she will end up giving a BJ or whatever. Lyla is a cross-roads and I hope she will finally turn Francis by taking the collar off of Emma and put it on him (at least for awhile). More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Please write more of this. I absolutely love it.

verbicideverbicidealmost 3 years ago

Chapter 1 was pretty fun, but along about the midway point of chapter 2 the story went from zero to stupid in an instant. Since we're not dealing with a theoretical "alternate reality" where civil rights and criminal concerns don't exist and the owner of the hotel chain in theory "runs a tight ship", then all the random collars overriding free will and apparently open source coding on the collars with no limits on the permitted programming turned this story from a stretch of the imagination to a total farce. Too bad really. A little more thought and a little less lazy writing and this could have been erotic and gripping. As it stands it's simplistic and ridiculous.

XBanXBanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback and to each his own. But name any mind control story and I’ll point out the ludicrous implications a reader can derive from this fetish. I think one has to narrow the focus on the story at hand and not the overall implications. I could have gone into detail about how the hotel operates but that would not have had any impact on the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: The College Bet - Chapter 2 and 3 The Power of Suggestion - ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kollars Previous Part
Kollars Series Info