Korean Acupuncturist Cures All

Story Info
A sore shoulder is cured by a sexy Korean acupuncturist.
4.6k words
4.53
18.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

Korean Acupuncturist Fixes Many Ailments

A sore shoulder that would not go away led me to try something different. My insurance covered twenty acupuncture treatments so I found one close by my home.

Driving to my appointment I really didn't know what to expect and was almost doubtful as I walked into the office. I was greeted by a younger attractive Asian woman at the front desk who had me fill out forms and took a copy of my insurance card.

"The doctor will be with you in a few minutes," she said walking me to the treatment room.

I sat in the room wishing it was the woman that greeted me but I was even more surprised when the doctor walked in.

"Hello I am Dr. Kim. It is nice to meet you." She had an attractive Korean accent.

"Nice to meet you doctor," I said looking at an attractive woman of 45 to 50. She was taller than most Asian women and guessed her height at 5'8". She was also slender and I could tell she had some enhanced breasts.

"So I see you have shoulder pain. Tell me about it Greg?"

I gave her the lowdown on the pain and that it had been bothering me for over a month. She immediately told me to take off my shirt and lay down. I noticed her glance at my chest and it was obvious she was thinking, "nice chest for a 60-year old man". Not to brag but I work out 3-4 times a week so I am lucky to have well defined muscles and I have a good tan and just the right amount of chest hair.

She began my feeling my toes and fingertips and then gently prodded my shoulders and abdomen.

"You drink cold drinks? Eat a lot of salads?" I could tell what was coming by the way she asked and feeling my toes and fingers.

"Yes."

"Stop. It is bad for circulation. You need blood flow to entire body. That is why you have cold toes and hands."

"Okay but its my shoulder that's bothering me."

My reply did not make her happy I could tell. Her smile disappeared and she got a little stern looking. I thought to myself, "Here we go again with another bossy Korean woman."

The attractive doctor began sticking me with about twenty needles from my ankles to my shoulders but not really where my pain was. She then covered me with one of those reflective space blankets and set the timer for fifteen minutes. I laid there thinking this was a mistake--being lectured about my diet, getting a little bit of attitude, and jabbed by needles all over my body was not what I expected. The only positives were the cozy warm table and looking at her very nice ass.

I must of dozed off because I did not hear the timer go off.

"Okay let me take out the needles. Did you enjoy your nap? It is good that you can relax during the treatment because it helps. Here drink this. It is warm tea. It is good to help warm your body. Try to eat warm foods and less cold drinks."

"I will do my best. I am very interested in seeing if this more natural form of Eastern medicine works," I said.

Her face lit up and she was smiling again. She left the room and I got dressed. I went to front reception and noticed the little hottie was gone but the doctor was there.

"I suggest two visits a week. Would you like to schedule three more appointments? Then we can schedule more later."

"Sounds good."

The next visit was the same treatment but I noticed she looked a little more dolled-up and her doctor scrubs seemed a little tighter.

On the third visit I was a bit surprised when she suggested soft tissue treatment after the needles, which was really just a nice massage and was surprised more when she pulled my shorts down about mid-butt. But the bigger surprise was to come.

"You can turn over now." I was a little hard but my workout liner shorts kept me from being "exposed".

As I lay there she began feeling my toes and fingers and I felt like she held my hand a little longer.

She looked at me with a little grin while holding my fingertips.

"You have nice chest," she said as she rubbed my chest and was feeling my chest hair.

I was shocked! As a matter of fact it took me off guard so much that I couldn't savor the moment because it came out of left field. I also thought if the roles were reversed I would have gotten sued.

"Thanks." I wanted to say, "Yours is nice too," but refrained. I noticed she blushed when I gave her a long look. I thought to myself that this is where we kiss and begin taking off our clothes and fuck like crazy but I did not make a move.

The rest of the visit she seemed a little shy as if she knew she crossed the line a little and most likely regretted it. I made four appointments and was not thinking of the treatments but tasting her pussy and fucking her hard on the treatment table.

My next appointment was tame and she was professional again but expressed that she could tell my circulation seemed better due to my toes being more room temperature. But again she looked great and I could really see her curves.

The following appointment she asked me how I thought the treatments were going and was happy when I said I was seeing progress. Then she started asking me if I had other ailments such as headaches or digestion problems, which I told her none. Then she asked me...

"You have any?" As she used her finger go up and down. At first I was not sure what she was meaning but then got it.

"No, none. All is good," I said laughing.

"Okay, because I can treat that too," she said in a very matter of fact way.

I was almost tempted to say "yes" to see what the treatment was but then again needles in my "unit" was not something I wanted to try but it did leave me wondering.

As I was checking out she said I could call her doctor or Lynn if I wanted and that was interesting.

A few days later I got a call from the doctor and she asked me to change my next appointment to later at 4pm. I didn't think anything of it because I had seen her hours were until 6pm.

I was rock hard when I walked into the office and her hot little front office girl was looking even better and that just got me harder. She escorted me to the treatment room and told me take off my shirt and shoes and socks and wait for the doctor.

"Hello Greg. Many thanks for letting change your appointment. We double booked. So sorry."

"Its okay. Actually this worked out better," I said, as my cock was a solid shaft. She had to notice but I didn't care.

The treatment was going along but she set the timer for thirty minutes and her massage was longer too. Soon a knock at the door and she was speaking to her help in Korean but I could tell the she was telling the doctor she was leaving and the doctor replied, "Yes. See you tomorrow," in English.

The doctor told me to roll to my back and she saw that I was hard. She tried not to show that she noticed but every few seconds she looked at my hard-on as she was asking me questions about the warm tea I was drinking each day and my shoulder.

Finally it was getting a little quiet and a bit awkward with the 300-pound elephant in the room or I should say in my shorts. The doctor began softly but deeply pressing on my abdomen and went lower and lower. My cock was pressing to escape.

She then reached below my waistband and began touching just above my neatly trimmed hair. All the time making no eye contact but it was obvious where this was hopefully going.

I reached over and caressed her hot tight ass. She flinched for a second and then touched my little patch above my cock. Still she made no eye contact. I moved my hand further between her legs and could feel she was very warm as I reached her pussy.

"Oh. Ah," she said.

"As you can see I was not lying. Everything else is working fine," I said referring to my cock.

"Yes. Yes it is." As she then began stroking my cock with her hand down my shorts. She moved her thumb over my escaping pre-cum and used it to coat my head.

I pulled down my shorts and her eyes widened as she saw how thick my cock was.

"You want it Lynn?," I said as she was already moving her head down. She did not waste much time and soon had engulfed over four inches and then came back up to my head and was licking and sucking me.

"Mmmmm..... Mmmmmm..... Mmm," she moaned as she was sucking away.

"Ahhhhh..... ahhhhhh. Ah, ah," enjoying her oral skills. Soon she began using her lips up and down my shaft. "Ahhhhh.... Ahhhhh. Lynn that feels great. You give great head."

"Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Greg your cock is amazing. I want to taste your seed. Mmmmmmm." Her head skills were amazing

This went on for a few more minutes and soon I was at the point of no return as I was getting close. "Ahhhhh.... Ahhhhhh. Ah...., ah, ah ah," As I pumped my cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and kept sucking as if expecting more to appear.

"I like the taste of your cum. Very healthy taste."

"Now its my turn to see how your little Korean pussy taste. I have wanted to taste you since our first appointment," I said.

"I could tell you had....," I didn't let her finish.

I pulled her on top of me and began kissing her and tasted a little of my cum on her lips and tongue. Lynn sat up straddling me and took off her top and little lacy bra that exposed great looking breasts with perfect nipples. I pulled her down and began sucking on them as I also pulled her ass into me. Next she got up and pulled off her pants but left her panties on. Lynn then pulled her panties to the side and exposed a bald pussy and slowly lowered herself so her pussy was sliding back and forth on my cock.

I pushed her off and pulled her panties off and attacked her slit with my mouth--no build-up, right to it. I licked and lapped up her wetness. After a couple minutes I put my tongue into her pussy and began gently sucking on her clit.

"Yes Greg. Yes, Yes. Ohhhhh. Oh, oh..... ohhhhhhhh," she purred.

She was flowing so much as I dined on her perfect pussy. Every time I started on the lowest part of her pussy and licked up to her clit she moaned so loud.

"Mmmmmmmm.... Mmmmmmm. Yes don't stop. Yessssssss. Yes....... Yes. Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh..... ahhhhhhhh. Yes.I'm cumming. Right there. Yes. Ahhhhhh..... ah, ah, ah.... Ahhhhhhhhh. Ah." She was bucking her hips up and down as she got off. Lynn lay there panting like a wild animal. "My god that was amazing."

After fifteen minutes of licking her tasty pussy and hearing her moan I was hard. I came up to her and lined my cock up and moved into her dripping pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh.... Ah," I said as I buried my cock up to my balls. I just stayed fully inside her as we kissed. Lynn was moaning into my mouth.

She soon wrapped her long shapely legs around me. Her hands caressed my back and ass. Lynn then began squeezing my ass and pulling me into her.

"Stop teasing me. I want it. Your cock is so thick. Yes...... yes," she groaned as I began a slow fuck. "Oh my god you feel so strong inside me."

Lynn's pussy was so soft and warm as I began to pick up my pumping motion. My cock was in her and her tongue was deep in my mouth as I sucked on it. As I fucked her harder she began slapping my ass and moaning.

"Yes..... ahhhhhhh... Yes. Faster, harder. I want it. I want it. Fuck me harder." Now I was really pumping into this slender woman. It seemed the harder I fucked Lynn the more she wanted it.

"Ahhhhhh. ahhhhh...... ahhhhh. Errrrrr.... Errrrr. Lynn your pussy is amazing. I can feel you tightening when I am fully in." Our timing was perfect with each full stabbing she would contract her beautiful wet and warm walls.

She moved one hand down and began moving into my butt crack. She saw that I enjoyed that and then brought her middle finger to her mouth to get it wet so I knew what was coming. She then slowly inserted it into my ass.

"You like that don't you. Your ass wants it. Fuck me and I will fuck your ass," Lynn said as she her middle finger inserted deep and I felt her knuckle trying to stretch my opening. It felt great as I kept pumping her pussy.

"Yessssss...... yes Lynn. Fuck my ass baby. Ahhhhhh.... ah. Ahhhh!"

"Ohhhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhh. Ah..... ah, ah, ah. My pussy is cumming for you. Keep fucking me. Don't stop. Ahhhhhh.... ah........ ah. Ohhhhhhhhh."

Just then I let go with my hot cum. With each escaping rope I pumped into her hard.

"Oh yes. Give me that hot cum Greg. Fuck me goooood. Ahhhhh, ah, ah, ah." Lynn's body was shaking as she came.

I kept fucking her because the wet sounds caused by my cum and cock and her wetness and silky pussy kept me harder longer than normal.

"Mmmmmm.... Mmmmm. Listen to us. That sounds amazing. I love hearing that," she purred.

Finally I began to soften and pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy. I moved up and offered my coated cock to her mouth and she opened it wide like a baby bird wanting to be fed. She sucked me dry and gave me a big smile as I pulled out of her mouth.

We laid there for about ten minutes and then Lynn began to suck my cock again. She had amazing technique and I loved the way she would use her lips and tongue to go up and down my shaft. She would then concentrate on my head and put a lot of suction on it while her tongue swirled around my head. Then she would go to my balls and lick and suck and then repeat on my shaft to my head. This went on for a while. Suddenly she jumps up and says she will be right back. Lynn had grabbed some wipes and a wet warm washcloth. She proceeded to clean my butt well for the treatment I love about Korean women--she started rimming my ass and she was a master at it.

"Get on your tummy and raise your hips Greg."

"Yes I love this," I said.

Lynn kneeled at the end of the low treatment table and went to work on my ass and pulled my cock backwards and got it wet with a lot of saliva. She traded off between my ass, cock and balls.

"Lynnnnnn, Yes, yes. That is amazing," I said as I was pumping my hips back into her mouth. "Don't stop. Ahhhhhhh.....ahhhhhh. ahhhh." I was getting so close but I was trying to hold back due to the shear pleasure of her oral skills.

"I love your cock. Give me your cum."

Lynn was now fucking my ass with her long tongue. She was doing her best to penetrate my saliva-covered ass. While doing this she stroked my cock. Now I was getting over stimulated and I couldn't hold out....

"Ahhhhh...ahhhh....ah.... ahhhhhh." Lynn sensed what was happening and engulfed my cock. "Ahhhhhh. ahhh......ahhhhhhhhhh." I unloaded my hot load into mouth as her finger went in my ass.

We lay there for about fifteen minutes catching our breath and enjoying the contact of our bodies.

Finally we got up and rinsed off in the shower at her office. We began to talk about things that you normally talk about before having sex. Lynn and I shared our life experiences--growing up, school, college, our past marriages and kids. As it turned out her front office girl was her niece and they were very close so I am glad I did not flirt with her in any way.

We fell into a great routine. I would come in as her last appointment and after treatment we would have an amazing session of sex. One time was especially memorable.

Lynn had mentioned to me that she suspected that her niece knew of our relationship but that it wasn't a problem. Her niece saw me bare- chested once while I was getting ready for my treatment and mentioned to her aunt, "Your patient has a really nice chest Auntie." Lynn had blushed and her niece smiled and then said, "But I'm sure that you already knew that," with a giggle. But then what she said next gave it away. "I see he always comes in for last appointment," with a sly grin.

This one appointment I came in at 4:30pm and her niece was turning off the office computer and packing up her college books and smiled at me as she was leaving. It was pouring outside and dark which made me think of sex.

I was laying on the treatment table and the heated pad felt perfect. Lynn walked in with a long white doctor's coat that was very official looking with her name stitched on it. It actually looked very sexy and she had a little more makeup on too.

"Well don't we look official today Doctor," I said as she entered the room. "I like the look."

"Yes Greg I wanted a professional look today," she said with a sexy grin.

The treatment went great and Lynn was very happy that my hands and feet were warm to the touch. I suspected something different was up because Lynn lit a few candles when she left the room while the twenty needles did their thing for fifteen minutes.

As I lay there my cock was getting stiff. The rain was even harder outside and being on the second floor could be heard on the roof, outside the window, and on the small balcony. With the slider being open a couple inches it made a romantic setting with the candles.

"So Greg how do you feel?", as she entered the room.

"Great. The sound of rain also relaxed me."

"I'm glad. Rain will either relax me or....," Lynn said but stopped as she stood at the foot of the table and opened up her while coat. "Or it makes me want to make love or even to fuck." Under the coat she had on red lingerie--nylons, garter belt, and matching bra and panties.

"Ohhhh Lynn you look amazing. I mean wow!"

My cock was full and ready.

"I've been wet all day thinking of your appointment. I had to change my panties twice," she said blushing. "I had trouble concentrating a few times and a couple patients asked me if all was okay. I giggled to myself and thought, "Yes. I will be fucking a nice thick cock later so my pussy is dripping."

Lynn proceeded to get on the table and was kneeling between my legs and slowly began removing the needles and every three needles would kiss the tip of my cock. Once the needles were all removed she attacked my cock like a woman possessed by hunger for my cum.

"Oh Greg I have been waiting all day for you. I wanted to see your smile, feel you, and have you take me. But first I need this," she said as she took my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhh Lynn that is what I love about you baby," I moaned as she began sucking on my cock. Seeing her lingerie covered ass in the air as she leaned into me was a great sight. I looked over at the wall and could see the candles cast a shadow of her ass and her head going up and down on me.

Her muffled moans were so erotic and it was obvious she was enjoyed this as much as I was. She took my cock into her throat and held it there to the point here her eyes watered as she looked at me. She backed off after ten seconds and was gasping for air.

"Ahhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Ah.. ahh," I was getting close to shooting my hot load into her mouth.

"Greg I love taking you into my throat. I want you to hold my head in place and fuck my throat. I want you to cum into my throat a little but then pull out so I can taste you too. I'm your Korean whore tonight."

"Suck my cock. Let me fuck your mouth. Take it slut." As soon as she heard me call her that she became very submissive and opened her mouth. "Let me fuck that throat whore. You want my cum?"

"Yes I am your little whore. Fuck my face."

With this I held her head when she pressed her nose into me. I held her head in place and watching her eyes water was so erotic. I was in her throat and she began breathing harder through her nose as I bucked my hips into her.

"Ahhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ah. Here it comes slut." I released a rope into her throat and then pulled out and gave her the rest in her mouth. "Ahhhhhhh, ah.... Ah." She tried her best to hold it all but with her gasping for breath a lot of saliva and cum was all over my cock and balls.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh. My god that felt so good Greg. It was sexy being you little cock sucking slut."

"Lick up my cum."

"Yes. Yes." Lynn licked up and sucked me clean and showed me the cum on her tongue before she swallowed.

As soon as she finished she switched rolls and moved up and pulled her red panties to the side exposing her wet pussy. She positioned her pussy two inches from my face.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12