Korean Acupuncturist Cures All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

"Now its my turn. Eat my pussy," she demanded as she lowered her dripping slit onto my mouth. "Yes like that. Ahhhhh... ohhhhh."

Lynn began grinding her pussy into my mouth and her moans blocked out the hard rain outside. It was fun having her become dominant as she grinded into me and became a little rough.

"Yes. Yes. Eat my pussy. Ahhhhhh...... ahhhhh." This went on for a few minutes and her flow was running down my chin. She dismounted my face and began lapping up the pussy all over my lips and chin. After I was clean she unsnapped the garter belt from her nylons and pulled panties off. Then she mounted my mouth again. My cock was hard again and she was reaching back and squeezing my balls as I lapped away.

"Ohhhhh yes. Eat me. Eat me. Ahhhhhh..... ahh. Soon she retreated and impaled herself on my solid shaft. She reached over and grabbed a patient rope that was hanging on the wall next to the table. She took the belt off it and tied my hands together and pushed them over my head. She wanted no contact but my cock inside her soft wet walls as she began to ride me like a horse. As she did this she took off her lacy bra and drapped it over my face but I could see through it as she did a great job of fucking me.

"Yes.. Yes. I'm fucking you now. I just want to have you cock. Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh.... Ah. ahhh. She came and I could feel a flow on my cock and balls.

I was close to cumming but she was spent and collapsed on me panting like the whore she wanted to be at the moment. With my hands tied and her body on me I was pinned to the table feeling her heart beat.

After a few minutes I learned she had more plans as he climbed off.

"Roll over," she commanded and also told me to raise my hips. She began rimming me and sucking on my balls from behind. All of a sudden I heard a vibrator and felt it against my ass. It felt great. My ass was wet from Lynn's saliva.

"You like being touched there. I knew the first time I touched you there that you would love this even more." Korean women love stimulating men anally-- the other Korean lovers I had did similar things.

With this she began pushing into my ass. It felt great. The shadow on the wall looked like she was fucking my ass doggie as she moved in to me with the toy. Soon about three inches of a thin vibrating rod was fucking me. She left it there and got underneath me and pulled my cock into her. The combination of the vibrator and me inside her was one of the most erotic sensations I had ever felt.

"Lynn this is so amazing. Ahhhhhhh..... ahhhhh. Ah. Yes," I was having the time of my life. The fact that she still had the red nylons and the garter belt on added to the experience.

"Faster and harder Greg. Fuck me good baby. Give it to me hard." Lynn gave me two good slaps on my ass.

With this I went from fucking my slender Korean beauty to banging her. I was beginning to think I may be going too hard but she wanted more.

"Yes. Yes. Oh yes. Fuck me. Faster Greg. Ahhhhh..... ahhhhhhhhh. Yes," she grunted out.

Now I was like a piston. With each full penetration I banged in to Lynn's pussy. I was using her pussy solely for my pleasure. I had never fucked a woman so hard. Soon my balls had a glowing feel.

"Ahhhhh, ah.....Ahhhhhhhhh, ah, errrr. Ah..... Ahhh. Ahh. With each rope of cum coating her wet opening I pumped into Lynn. Her eyes opened wide each time I buried my cock deep into her.

"Greg that was perfect. I had three tiny orgasms when you were going so fast. My god you are amazing," she claimed as I was still breathing as hard as a racehorse.

"Haaaaa, Haaaaa. Man that was fun. I was breathing deep. "Lynn I was afraid I would hurt you." Lynn pulled the vibrator out of me.

"It felt great. It really did. I will be a little sore tomorrow but that will remind me of tonight," Lynn said with a smile.

We lay there with me still inside her. Up to this time Lynn and I only saw each other at her office and I wanted to see her outside it too.

"Lynn would you like to go to dinner?", I asked and not entirely sure how she would respond. At times I thought all she wanted was a sexual partner.

With my question Lynn looked to the side a little and then her eyes became very glassy.

"Greg are you finally asking me out. I have been waiting for you to ask me. Greg I really like you."

"Yes I'm asking you out. Lynn would you like to be my girlfriend?"

With this Lynn became a little emotional and a couple tears appeared that looked so sexy to me.

"Yes to dinner and yes to being your girlfriend."

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12