All Comments on 'Korean Army Wife'

by LikesWatching2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
weird indeed,

that's the least you can say. Admitting that he loves her so much to allow her to fuck others to keep her, she had no other alternative than to become a whore again should he have divorced her, I have a problem with her need to have him eat her out afterwards. His good friend Jim felt the need to tell him he should show his love to her by doing this. Then monopolizing her whenever he came around ...

Frankly, I would have taken a bat and told him if he wanted her for the future to appreciate what I allowed him to get but in no way would I have accepted him like becoming her nr.1 lover. It would have shown both him and her, that in his house he was in charge and they should treat him with respect. But once he gave in, ... it seemed difficult to turn back the clock as the story tells. G.Belgium

Gary_LostGary_Lostalmost 16 years ago
Shitty Story

Even for a cuckold/wimp this story is shitty. You could live with a whore like her? What woman would live with a wimp like him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a fabulous story!

The relationship between little Cho and her husband got me hugely aroused. They both got to satisfy their needs. Sure hope to read more about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I have a Korean wife too

Loved your story. Sounds a lot like mine with a few differences. I met my wife while stationed at Camp Irwin near Pubwon Ni. It happened almost as it did in your story. She fucked and sucked for money right up to the time we came back to the states. We were the typical married couple for a few years and then I started watching her have sex with other men and later joined in. Just as in your story I loved eating her creampie after she had been fucked by another man or sometimes after she had been gangbanged. On those days I swallowed lots of cum. I guess you would say I became bisexual. I have never had sex with a man one on one but when a man was in bed with my wife and I she would ask me to help suck his dick and we would both suck and lick it together. I would also lick her asshole and pussy while she was being fucked by other men and then of course lick his cum out of her pussy and sometimes would pull his dick out of her pussy just as he was about to cum and put it in my mouth and get a direct injection. My wife was so turned on by this. She returned the favor by licking other wive's pussies while I fucked them. A couple of years ago she went to work at a "massage" parlor near Fort Bragg and worked there for about 3 months just for kicks and for the extra money as well. Somedays there would be no customers and somedays she would do 5 or 6. I still get turned on thinking about the fact that I married a Korean whore and even more turned on that she worked as whore well into our marriage. She's still very beautiful and I love her very much even though her pussy is a little stretched. BTW on that note before I sign off, because her pussy was a little big, some guys would fuck her in the ass. She got fucked in the ass so much that she had to see a doctor and have minor surgery to repair some damage there. She can still take it in the ass but the doctor told her to keep it to a minimum. Now a man gets in there only if he pays extra:)

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 12 years ago
I wish you had continued.

I'd love her friend Dae to feed him creampies, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bullshit

yes many Military wives from any military base are or were whores.. Probably 80 percent but the others were not... There are still office girls, vendors along the strip, store clerks, college girls, etc. He just depend on where you go in your time off. So

he treated her like a whore so she became a whore again. Yes the thing about love is quite true.. But otherwisw this story is full of shit.. Also all three of they are most likely walking STD farms in the near future... HIV is soon to become a problem with one of them then there all screwed as within a week or less all parts involved will have it.... Its better if he just became there pimp. Then fuck all the new whores that came along and make some good money in the process... As the turn over in most base is every 18 months...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had two tours in Korea, and the story rings true up to a point. A lot of GIs met their Korean wives in clubs where the plied their trade as “business girls” at a time when Korea was a very poor country, and it was a way out. The majority became good wives and mothers once in the States.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, sounds about right. Saw a lot of Korean wives during my Army career. Even served a tour in Korea. The women working the bars were beautiful, and all of them willing to marry a soldier. It was almost a running joke as a bar hostess often opened up the conversation with, “You marry me GI?” I settled for my Mama-San, the woman that tended to our hooch , doing laundry, ironing , dishes, and cleaning. She was older and married, not particularly beautiful, but fuckable. It was convenient, affordable, and consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree, Korean wives seem to only socialize with other Korean wives, but I guess our wives do the same thing when we are stationed overseas. Good story. Would love to wave been a fly one the wall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Selfish and vile wife, equals vile life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hideous wife and a husband that is not even recognizable as a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLikesWatching2@LikesWatching2
Formerly known here as LikesWatching, but my password stoped working and Literotica would not respond to my requests for help... but I still want to submit the occasional story.