Kori Does It All Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Kori plays hide & go fuck with her friends on the yacht.
3k words
4.49
7.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The yacht party began with everyone getting naked. As a gift to me, I got to ride each cock for one minute before the full-on orgy began. I hopped on Peter first, a thirty-two-year-old white man, slender-built nice banana of a cock. I loved the curvature of it. It was hitting at angles I didn't know were possible.

When my sixty seconds were up, I kissed his cheek. He smiled, "Happy Birthday Kori." It was indeed a happy birthday. I saw him go over to Trish and Marley. Marley had her face deep in Trish's pussy. I had no idea that Marley was bisexual but I noticed she looked highly skilled at pussy eating. It was amazing to watch.

Peter pushed his cock into Marley and held her hips. He bit his lip and humped her with delight. I wondered how Joe felt about his fiancé getting fucked. If he was okay with orgies maybe he and I could have sex- time on occasion.

Next up, Paulo the afro Brazilian. His cock looked like a huge sausage. I had fun riding his cock as he sucked my modest-sized breasts with delight. When it was time for me to move on, he held me in place for twenty additional seconds. I made a mental note to fuck him again before the weekend was up. After I dismounted his cock, he joined Peter and the ladies. He tapped Peter on the shoulder and took over plowing Marley. And Peter got Trish to suck his curvy cock.

I often wondered if Peter and Trish fucked before the orgy. He spent a lot of time at their house when Paulo was working late. She was an older woman in her forties, yet her body was still banging. Roger and Ian called her a MILF. They often fantasized about taking her on.

I hadn't tried Roger yet. I saw that he was eager for me to sit on his cock. He had a long penis, a nine-inch veiny shaft. I got to see why Becca loved fucking him all the time. I loved how he held my ass and thrust upward in my pussy causing me to cream all over his shaft. "Yeah, Kori, Yeah, I'm finally in that pussy," he joked. I had to laugh.

After I finished with him, we hugged and he went over to Becca. He quickly placed his cock in her mouth and fucked her face while holding her hair.

Then there was Ian. He smiled as I mounted him. He was a tits man. I loved how he methodically sucked my nipples as I rocked my hips devouring his cock. Up and down his fatty my pussy slid. "I can't wait until later, I'm gonna fuck you so good doggy style."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, you bet."

I was excited. They had planned a game of hide and go fuck for after lunch. I couldn't wait for that to take place. When the bell dinged, I was sad to leave Ian's cock because he was stroking me so well, but I immediately got excited when I realized I saved Joe for last.

Ian headed over to help Becca suck Roger's cock. They took turns kissing each other as Roger's cock slid out of their mouths. I saw when Roger instructed Ian to bend over. Becca opened her legs and Ian tasted her. Then Ian received Roger. Roger stroked his ass with vigor as Ian licked Becca like a lollipop.

Lastly, there was Joe. I couldn't wait to mount his thick cock. Marley was busy fucking Paulo so she couldn't block me fucking her man. I hurried and sat on his cock smiling inside as I glided down his shaft to the base. I paused and savored every inch of him. He smiled before pulling me in for a nasty wet kiss. He held the back of my neck and thrust up rapidly. "Fuck, shit, yes," I exclaimed with every thrust. He was saving that fuck just for me. And even after the minute was up, I stayed on his cock. I wanted his cum inside of me.

"That's longer than a minute," said Ian still getting his ass fucked by Roger.

I was like sir, mind your business. I'm not getting off this cock until I'm ready. We ignored him and kept fucking to our heart's content. My pussy throbbed on his cock; he stood up and bounced me on his shaft. "Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, "yes, fuck, yes," I said again. I felt him tighten. He was cumming inside.

"Fuuuuuck!" he said as it drained out of him into me. He set me down, his cock dripped with a small amount of cum and my pussy leaked. We turned and saw his fiancé looking at us. Paulo had already showered her in cum. She shrugged. We were there for an orgy, what did she expect?

Chapter Four

Inside the yacht, lunch was set out, chicken bites, salad, chips, salsa, stuffed avocados, caramelized Brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes soufflé, little sandwiches, fruit salad, and a cake. The music played. We were all dressed in the bare minimum. I wore a crochet dress with a thong.

Becca wore a thong and nothing else. Her huge breasts were on display. The men loved looking at her tits. They were perfect.

Trish wore a sheer dress with no bra or panties. It showed off her incredibly toned body. She worked out a lot. She was a fitness instructor by day and took care of the kids after school.

Marley wore a cute little tennis skirt without any panties. Every time she bent over, I saw her bare cunt.

The men wore shorts without any shirts.

We all ate and talked. Marley walked over to me, "So, did you enjoy fucking my fiancé?"

"I did."

"Joe is great in bed. I'm glad you had fun. And thanks for the invite."

"No problem, glad you came."

We stood there talking when Joe walked and kissed Marley, "Ladies."

"Joe," I replied smiling. We were both still glowing from what we did earlier.

"What are you ladies over here talking about?"

"About how we enjoy fucking you," she replied smiling.

I laughed. He nodded with a huge smile.

"I was just about to ask Kori if she wanted to be our girl."

"Your girl?" I asked with confusion.

"Yes. Our girl. Joe and I want a girl to share. You could come over on occasion and it'd be fun. We're into a lot of kinky shit."

My face turned red. I was shocked and flattered. "That sounds interesting."

I was about to ask more, but Becca announced the game would begin, "All the men will hide and the ladies will go seek. And get creative."

Marley whispered to me, "Let's team up, maybe we can find Joe and give him a hot threesome."

I relished the idea. The men took off to hide. We counted to ten and went out to find them. As Marley and I lurked about the yacht, we encountered Joe but he was already occupied with Becca. She had found Joe and Peter hiding behind the bar and decided to take both on. She was being held up by Joe in front and Peter in the back. At that moment, I wished it were me. She looked as if she was having a fabulous time.

We continued our quest to find one of the remaining three guys. We found Roger with Trish. He had her in the bathroom holding onto the sink as he fucked her ass wildly. She belted out, "Yes, harder, faster, harder."

She threw it back on him and almost made him buckle. He grabbed her hips to slow her down. He leaned over and kissed her neck. He was in heaven.

We continued. We found Ian out on the deck, which meant Paulo was still hiding. I told Marley, "Go get Ian and I'll go look for Paulo." I remembered his thick sausage and wanted to get another taste of him.

Marley went over to Ian. I saw them kissing and rubbing each other before I headed off to find Paulo. And I found him in his quarters. I laughed, "Awesome, you picked a place with a bed."

He nodded as he sat in the middle of the bed stroking his huge cock. I joined him by sitting on his face. He rather enjoyed tasting me as I tasted him. Up and down, "Guk, guk, guk," I sucked and licked, tracing all those veins with my tongue. Playing with his tip.

I yanked his shaft up and hummed on his sack, first the left and then the right. I felt his fingers pushing inside and then his tongue. I looked back and smiled. I had to sit up and enjoy the sensation. An amazing rush of energy flowed through me. I held my breasts and moaned.

I eased down. Held that huge sausage and placed it at my entrance. I went down slowly feeling my walls stretch, "Oh fuck," I said as I got into a nice rhythm. He slapped and squeezed my ass as I twerked on his pole. I looked back and smiled. He was a gorgeous man with incredible dark skin and a head full of giant black curls.

He pulled me back until I rested on his chest. I felt his hand touch mine. He placed it on my gem and together we played while his cock was inside filling me and stretching me out. His other hand cupped my left breast. It felt marvelous.

He rolled me onto my side holding my left leg up. "Ahh, sss, ahhh," he moaned in my ear. I continued to rub my clit. His mouth touched mine. We kissed briefly. I felt his pace quicken. His huge cock pressed against my walls. Faster and faster with each stroke. His eyes closed. He held me tight, "Argghhhhh, shit."

I touched his face, "Thank you, that was awesome."

He smiled, "Happy Birthday, Kori."

We lay there talking. I found out that his oldest son was getting ready to graduate and they had one kid left that was in middle school. He wanted to retire in a few years to start his real estate business.

I toyed with his cock as he spoke. It was a fascinating piece of work. He didn't mind at all. I gently rubbed my hand along his shaft. Making circles with my finger on his tip. The door opened and his wife came in. She looked beat.

She got in bed, "That Roger." She hugged Paulo from behind.

"You had a good time?" he asked her.

"Yes. This has been amazing. I want to do one for my birthday."

"That sounds like fun." I said as I got out of their bed, "I'll let you both get some rest. I'm headed to the shower."

"Later Kore," Said Paulo.

"Have a good night," Added Trish.

*****

Later that night, Becca, Ian, and Roger joined me in my cabin. They wanted to fuck. "Aren't you three tired?" I asked.

They all gave me the same look, which meant it was time to fuck again. Becca lay on top of me our clits rubbed. It felt nice and I hated that I liked it so much. Roger took turns penetrating her pussy and mine; he gave us ten to twenty strokes before he'd pull out. I was getting used to his cock. I squeezed my pussy on it and held tight, "Fuck Kori," he said. He didn't want to pull out anymore. He continued to stroke me well.

Becca had her mouth full of Ian's cock. He held her hair to the side and watched her work. Occasionally he'd lean over to kiss me. It was hot, sweaty, and nasty. All those times they had asked me to join them and I said, "No." I had been missing out on the best sexual experiences of my life.

I felt Roger's cadence quicken. He was on the verge of filling with his hot cum. He grunted and let it shoot into me letting out a long moan as he twitched. He pulled out and lay on the bed panting.

Ian pulled out of Becca's mouth and lay down. He reached for me and I sat on his cock. Becca sat on his face. Becca and I kissed; her hands were in my hair. I licked her peach nipples one after the other. I was in a zone. I wanted more. I wanted it all. I wanted it nasty. After Ian left me drenched, we all passed out in a heap.

*******

Morning. It was peaceful. I had never slept on a boat before on the sea. It was relaxing. I felt Ian cuddle close to me. He showered my neck with kisses. I felt his hands caressing my breasts, shoulders, down, down, down until he touched my pearl. "You wanna fuck, Kori?"

His finger touched my wet center. I looked back, "I think you know the answer."

He lifted my right ass cheek and took a plunge. Becca was right. I wasn't as uptight after having all those orgasms the day before. I wasn't usually a morning person, but having Ian's cock in my pussy bright and early felt good.

I heard him grunt. I looked back and saw Roger giving him cock. Ian stroked me as Roger stroked him. Becca was already out about the yacht I suppose because she wasn't in the bed. The three of us moaned and groaned. It was a beautiful start to a Saturday morning.

"Ah fuck," Ian grunted in my right ear. I imagined him fucking my pussy and having his ass stroked was a double pleasure. I touched his face and kissed his mouth. His finger strummed my clit. We continued until we melted in each other's arms.

After a shower and breakfast, I found Joe talking with the captain who everyone called Bo. I wondered if Bo wanted to join the fun. He looked like he did. I started kissing Joe while looking at this older gentleman with silver hair. I could see his cock filling. He dropped his pants and got closer.

They each suckled my nipples while playing with my pussy. I could feel their fingers tracing the folds and slipping inside. I was sopping wet. Bo went down and lubed me up even more with his saliva from the front to the back preparing me for my first double penetration. I couldn't wait.

Bo pushed his cock into my wet pussy first and Joe went to the rear; he surveyed and poked my hole until it gave way. I grunted and groaned until I settled into the feeling. Both men moved at different cadences. Bo was slow and methodical while sucking my entire left tit and Joe's thrust was even and steady. I was in pure heaven.

Marley happened upon us. She couldn't help but smile. She toyed with her clit as she watched the men fill me with their huge cocks stroking me to perfection. She walked over to us. She kissed Joe and then kissed me. I looked into Bo's eyes. He was totally into stroking my pussy while holding me up in his strong arms. I kissed him.

Marley continued to touch herself. She whispered into Joe's ear and he pulled out. I turned and saw him sitting on the sofa. Marley stroked his cock as they watched Bo bounce me on his shaft. He walked me over to the sofa and sat so I could ride him.

"You're delicious," he whispered in my ear.

My left nipple was on his mouth. I worked my hips nicely enjoying all of him. I saw Marley move to the top of the sofa right next to Bo. I saw her pink paradise as she touched and fingered herself. Then I felt Joe enter me again. My mouth opened.

She smiled, "You look so sexy getting doubled."

I grinned and touched her. She let me stroke her pearl with my fingertip. She leaned over to kiss my mouth. I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt. She held my hair almost daring me to push deeper. So I did. I stroked rapidly while polishing her clit. I felt it when she trembled while holding my hair tightly. My hand was wet with her nectar. Our tongues touched.

Joe held my tits and fucked my ass fast. I could tell he was about to burst inside my ass. Bo grunted and gripped my ass and flowed inside of me. I felt it when Joe released his load a few moments later. We panted. Then we laughed.

Joe pulled out of my ass and Marley hurried to catch his cum as it leaked from me. She said, "I love my boyfriend's cum."

I was still looking at Bo. His handsome wise face.

"Thanks for including me in the birthday fun," he said looking into my caramel eyes.

"It was a pleasure."

I dismounted his cock. His cum oozed down my thigh. I had to go get cleaned up.

Later we all relaxed a bit. Becca, Trish, and Marley were in the pool with Peter, Ian, and Roger playing volleyball.

Paulo was relaxing on a lounge chair.

I was sitting on the edge pretending to be a judge calling fouls and keeping points. Joe walked up and sat next time, "So, have you thought any more about what Marley asked?"

I turned to him with a huge smile, "I want to do it."

"Tonight?"

"Just us three?"

"Yeah, us three in our quarters. We want to have you."

I grinned, "So, have you always wanted to have me?"

"I think you're hot. I've known you had an attraction to me."

"Seriously?"

He nodded, "I felt it in my gut. I was glad when Becca asked me to help organize this party for you."

"You helped Becca?"

"Yeah. This was my idea. I wanted to see if you could let go."

I laughed, "Wow. I am having fun. Thanks for this."

He leaned over and kissed my cheek, "After dinner, meet us in the room."

I nodded.