Kormax 02 - Queen Lamia

Story Info
Kormax finds himself serving the Serpent-Queen Lamia.
7.5k words
4.86
2.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE WILDERNESS

A Great War. Great civilizations fell beneath the fires of hell itself, nothing but rubble and ash remained as the billowing clouds of black smoke finally dissipated.

The world changed forever. New, or rather, ancient, energies flowed through the lands, and born were the Sorcerers; immortal, powerful individuals to whom survivors flocked in droves, for only within their influence could the land repair.

Great towers arose, and oases of fertility flourished within these new kingdoms.

Though they were rarely benevolent rulers.

Through the barren wilderness strode Kormax.

***

There is a distinction between druids and sorcerers. Druids tend to be the more benevolent of the two and rule from their towers with a relatively fair hand. They eat better than anyone else, and will have a harem of their city's most comely maidens, but generally, no-one goes hungry in a druid's city. Their magic doesn't extend beyond the growth of crops and such.

Sorcerers are generally much less easygoing, and have access to more magic. They often consider themselves demigods and treat their subjects as slaves, although they are still better masters than the third type of magician;

The third type of magic user are the Wytches. Druids and Sorcerers are always male. A tiny percent of men seem to be the only ones capable of consciously manifesting magic. However, all women seem to be conduits of magic. They cannot themselves access it, but it flows in their veins. Maidens are often targeted by dark gods, who will come to them in dreams or have their cultists kidnap them and bestow a curse upon them, drawing out the magic dormant within them. The process utterly changes the girl; usually granting her inhuman beauty and often other changes, such as taking on the feminine characteristics of a creature. These are the cruelest masters of all, as the dark gods that made them rule through them. The cities that they build or conquer are nowhere near as idyllic and fertile as those of the Druids or Sorcerers.

"So which are you then?" the old man asked as he drained his cup.

"What?" I asked. In the corner a troupe of bards played. It was a small place, there were far bigger places in Torvirax, but I preferred the smaller ones. Better atmosphere.

"Well, you wanderers wouldn't last five minutes out there without magic. So are you a Druid of a Sorcerer?" the old man pressed, his few remaining teeth clanking against his tin stein.

"I'm a Berserker. The way magic affects me is it heightens my senses and speeds my reactions. I cannot use it to bring fertility to the land like a Druid or conjure wonders like Sorcerers. I can, however, smell my quarry as skillfully as a hound, and move as quick as a sabrecat when I confront said quarry." I explained.

The old man humphed and hit his stein on the bar to get the barkeep's attention, seemingly satisfied with my answer. I had my eye on the belly dancer that the bards had with them, purple silks flowing as she danced, her soft belly bare and rolling in time to the music, broad hips jerking left and right, her full tits bouncing inside the wrap she wore to contain them. Long, strong legs carried her, ending in bare, dainty feet.

They finished playing and the troupe sat at a table, the dancer approaching the bar to order food and drink.

I approached her as she waited for the innkeeper to get her troupe's order, grateful that none of the other men in the inn planned on soliciting her themselves. It was all older men, likely with wives.

"I enjoyed your dancing." I opened with. She had smoky eyes, hair black as jet, with full, painted lips.

"Thank you." she replied.

"How much do you ask for your company?" I asked.

She turned to face me, glancing me up and down.

"I'll warm your bed for ten." she said.

I sucked air in through my teeth. I knew she wouldn't be cheap. Dancers aren't common whores, they have a more discerning attitude toward whom they sell their company to. The "ten" she referred to was the only universal currency there was in this new world; the teeth of aberrations.

Aberrations aren't beasts, they are strange things that seem to be the manifestations of dark magics out in the wilderness. They differ in size and form greatly, but the one common thing among them is the uniformity of their teeth; flat, slightly curved knife-like things about the size of a man's thumb. The flesh of aberrations is utterly inedible, causing insanity and mutations in anyone stupid enough to attempt its consumption. I've had to put down more than a few men who in the wilderness had exhausted their food and resorted to eating the meat of an aberration. It's quite possibly how the things multiply. As the greatest tangible threat in the wilderness, their teeth share universal value everywhere.

It's customary to haggle with merchants, but haggling with a woman over her company, however, isn't done.

"Ten." I agreed, glancing her up and down. She was worth ten, even if it was just pretty much the last of my coin.

I led her upstairs to my room, and she crawled onto the bed, giving me an exquisite view of her backside before turning and sitting in the middle of the bed, smirking at me expectantly. My weapons were already handing up in my room except for a dagger in my boot for emergencies. I slid off my bracers and boots, then unbuckled my belt and loincloth, placing them on the table along with her ten teeth in a neat pile, climbing onto the bed, naked. The dancer eyed my physique appreciatively, and raised her hands to caress my chest, running her fingertips across my scars.

"So many battles." she purred.

"And these are just the close calls." I replied, putting my hands on her shapely hips, feeling her soft flesh yield to my tough fingers. I pulled her to me and kissed her, and her tongue sought mine. They danced for a while, and as I caressed her body, I unfastened her dancer's garb, unwrapping her silks. She giggled and pushed me to lie back, then finished undressing herself, placing her expensive silks on the bedside table. I gazed at her naked body, her skin dusky, her tits full and high, her backside round and strong. She turned to face me and sat astride my thighs, looking down at the erection swelling between my legs, biting her lip. She leaned forward to stroke my chest, and I brought her down to my lips, kissing her again. She tasted of mint. She moaned as we kissed and reached down, lifting her hips and guided my dick into her pussy, exhaling as she slid down me, provoking a long, deep groan as I felt her envelop me. She broke the kiss and sit upright, further taking me inside her, my cock twitching as she held it deep inside her. She began rolling her hips, a practiced, expert motion as she pushed forward, rose on her knees, pushed her backside back, then lowered herself back down my length, watching her soft belly gyrate as she danced atop me. I reached up to massage her tits, pinching her nipples as she reached back to put her own hands on my thighs. She was a master of pleasure, able to react to me as easily as a change in tempo or key in a piece of music, picking up on my growing pleasure, slowing down and speeding up accordingly as she worked me to climax until she was lunging passionately, rocking the bed, a surprising amount of power in her thick body, and I had to grip her hips and hold her still as she brought me to orgasm. I thickened inside her and began firing furious volleys of cum deep inside her, making her tilt her head back, her long black hair tickling my thighs. I put my hands back on her tits as my orgasm faded and massaged them, exhaling with deep satisfaction as she gently moved on my dick, expert kegels milking me dry. She lowered herself to my face and we kissed, lazily coiling my arms around her as her tits pressed against my chest, compressing deliciously. My dick softened and slid out, a wad of cum spilling from her and splashing on my thighs.

After a few minutes of kissing, my dick began returning to life and I took her from behind, the headboard smacking the wall, my dancer moaning loudly, whorishly as I filled her with a second load.

"That's ten." she said as I withdrew, and I watched her cup her hand beneath her pussy to catch my cum spilling from her and step off the bed. She walked to the corner where a wash bucket and cloth sat on a stool and I watched her wash herself, enjoying every jiggle of her bare body, toned to perfection by her art. She dressed and took her teeth from the table and blew me a kiss as she left, the leather flap of a door swishing as she passed through.

Worth every tooth.

***

The next morning I strolled through the town. It was typical of its kind; a Druid's city, a man named Torvirax, and his ilk are very fond of naturalistic places. Their towers are huge trees in the branches of which they weave their homes. Everything is made similarly, plants, bushes and shrubs manipulated by the Druid's magic into homes, shops, inns, workshops. Sorcerers are masters of stone and fire, their cities are formed the same way dripping water alters the form of rocks; huge, single pieces of stone formed into the Sorcerer's tower, and their subjects' homes, shops, inns and workshops.

It was such a change from the wilderness. I thought back to poor Erik and the beautiful Gwen, scraping a living out in the wastes because they didn't want to live under the whims of a magician. I didn't blame them I guess. Gwen would likely have spent a few years in a harem before being allowed to marry Erik. I imagined that they left together to avoid such a thing, only to be left with no option but to have her use her body to pay me to protect them when the burned one had been harrying their livestock.

Vast fields of crops surrounded the city, with all the buildings within. Inside a city, you could faintly see a shimmering dome high above the city as the magic bringing fertility to the place caught the light. It wasn't visible at ground level, much like a rainbow, it just hung above. When it rained, the domes were even more impressive, shimmering in every shade of the magician's magic; greens for a druid, and red for a sorcerer.

I spotted a pair of sentries, leather skirts and shoulders, spears ready, plumed helmets.

"Greetings." I said as I approached them. "Might there be any work for a hunter?"

They looked me up and down, then the leader of the pair spoke.

"In fact, yes. An aberration has been seen prowling the edges of the city by several townsfolk, and a caravan that we were expecting yesterday still hasn't arrived." he explained. "Be a few teeth in it for you if you can bring us a trophy back and even more if you can find the caravan. It would have been coming from the west."

I left the city and made my way west. There were roads between many cities, some left over from the world-before, others beaten anew by traffic. This was a new one. It followed a stream that ran from the city as the hill declined, and turned away from the road to a secluded pool surrounded by cliffs. I made a mental note to return for a bathe once I had made some progress.

I caught the scent; blood. Human blood. I dashed away from the road following it, finding pieces of debris until I came to a scattered pile of wood and carcasses in a clearing in the rocks. I reached back and drew my sword, then began approaching with a grimace. The savaged remains of two drawbeasts, hulking, dumb animals used to draw carriages, and the splintered remains of their carriage. smashed boxes of trade goods, seemingly unstolen. Definitely not marauders or bandits. No human remains, whoever was driving the carriage had either escaped or been completely devoured. Looking at the remains of the drawbeasts, I determined the latter. This aberration was huge. Ah well, the bigger they are, the more teeth the have.

I sniffed, trying to pick up its scent, but I hadn't needed to, I saw it appear above a rock directly ahead of me, looking down into the clearing. Yep, huge. Aberrations are always unique, crafted by malevolent imaginations. This one had six limbs, and a huge mouth filled with teeth. A wet, slavering tongue crossed its lipless mouth, and I scaled it at about eight feet tall were it to rear on it rear legs. On all-sixes it was five feet and muscle rippled beneath its layer of sparse bristly dark hair. Its flesh was broken with horns erupting from its skeleton seemingly completely at random. Tiny, beady bestial eyes glared hungrily at me. aberrations are always hungry.

It bounded down from the rocks and was upon me, and I slashed furiously with my two-handed sword, always waiting for it to lunge for me so I could counter-attack. Dodge, counter. Dodge, counter, letting it expose its weaknesses to me with careful bestial swipes and clashes of its massive jaws.

I was soaked in the thing's black blood, teeth clenched with effort, though I was slowly grinding the cursed thing down. Its actions grew sluggish, until finally it staggered away from me, blood pouring from a dozen deep wounds. It roared with frustration and reared up on its rearmost legs, giving me my opening. I lunged forward and pushed my sword straight under its ribs and into its heart. Thankfully aberrations' bodies still adhere to normal biology.

It gasped inhaling sharply at the shock of my fatal thrust, then swiped dumbly and fell back, sliding off my sword and landing in a lifeless heap, a last breath wheezing out of it.

I circled it, awaiting any last remnants of life to leave it, before taking my pliers and snapping out the thing's teeth. I snapped sixty-two teeth, a superb bounty. Visions of that bellydancer girl's tits swam before my eyes. I cut out its heart and wrapped it in a rag for my trophy to prove its death. The black heart of an aberration is unlike any beast's heart, and makes the ideal proof-of-death.

I cleaned my blade and slid it into my back scabbard before making my way back to the pool I had passed. I undressed, hiding my gear under a shrub and waded into the water to clean the blood off my body.

I was enjoying my bathe a little too much, and I let my guard drop. I swam beneath the surface, and when I emerged, I heard a voice behind me, feminine but filled with malice.

"Sssso all it took to sssslay my pet was a ssssolitary lowly bounty hunter." it said, hissing.

I turned around slowly to see a litter, borne by four yellow-green creatures, six-foot tall cobras, standing upright with humanlike ribcages and arms, though everything else about them was utterly serpentine, from their long tails to their hooded necks and snake faces. Surrounding the litter were another six of the creatures, these ones less powerfully-built than the litter-slave cobramen, being sleeker and wearing scimitars, slung from their shoulders. Apart from their weapons and scabbards, they were otherwise naked.

The voice belonged to the woman reclining decadently on the litter, laid on her side regarding me with yellow serpentine eyes. Her form was human; long, elegant legs, wide hips, a soft belly and a pair of huge tits pressed together on the litter's mattress. Her flesh, however, was completely inhuman; she was dark green, with a yellowy torso, and her skin was patterned as if scaled like a snake, though I could tell it was a pattern on her skin rather than actual scales like her slaves. Her hair was a green so dark it was nearly black, and I could see her upper canines were longer than usual, giving the appearance of fangs. Her yellow eyes filled her sockets, no white, and her pupils were serpentine slits. I could see her tongue was long and forked. She wore a black snakeskin sarong a yellow diamond pattern on it, and her tits were bare with long, carefully-placed locks of hair concealing her nipples.

Did I not immediately recognise that I was in the presence of a Wytch, I would have been extremely turned on, but my immediately-impending death dampened my libido somewhat.

Men and monsters are no match for me, but no man, even one like me ever seeks to provoke the ire of a magician. Their power is beyond any mortal, and this naked snake-woman, clearly having been seduced by some serpent-god would be able to slaughter me with her little finger, maybe even less, though she'd probably let her slaves do it. I was severely outnumbered so they may succeed, saving her the strain of making me explode with a few words.

Maybe I could talk my out of this.

"I was unaware it belonged to anyone my queen. Perhaps he should have worn a collar." I said, hoping to win her over. Her loss wasn't sentimental, she wasn't mourning a beloved pet like a man would mourn his hound.

She chuckled aloofly. "If one bounty hunter can sssslay my aberration sssso eassssily, with not a sssscratch on your body..." she said, eyeing my torso, "...then I must accccept that I crafted ssssomething of poor quality. A bitter liquor to sssswallow, but I am not one sssso proud to deny my errorssss." she said, her forked tongue extending any "s" sound..

She ordered one of her cobraman slaves to take my things from the bush I had hidden them beneath.

"And you..." she said, gesturing with her finger, "...can earn back your life by pleassssing me."

I watched the cobraman collect my gear. I frowned, hoping "pleasing me" didn't involve torture, and strode from the pool, shaking myself off and squeezing the excess water from my hair.

"Are you dry?" she asked, admiring my naked body, her eyes lingering on my dick, and I nodded, feeling the thing twitch at her gaze. Maybe I was going to enjoy this "pleasing me.".

"Just about." I nodded.

"Then join me." she purred, stroking the space beside her on the litter. She had absolutely zero fear of me turning on her in her litter because she had absolutely no reason to feel any. A man can no more harm a magician than a kitten can harm a cavebear.

I climbed aboard, laying facing this Wytch.

She clapped her hands and said "home," prompting her slaves to lift the litter, surprising me how easily they could lift both she and I. The litter rocked gently as we started moving.

"Sssso what is your name, adventurer?" she asked. This close to her, my dick was beginning to fill with blood. Any sense of danger had left me, all I was aware of was this insanely sexy woman, her throat, tits and belly all a dark yellow, and the rest of her dark green with lines patterning her flesh like snake scales and her dark green hair cascading over her shoulders and over her tits. Her serpentine eyes were absolutely malevolent but filled with such ball-crushing sexuality, and her forked tongue teased me with potential.

"I am Kormax, my queen." I said. When addressing magicians, they are the kings and queens of their realms, and you addressed them as such if you valued your skin being attached to your body.

"And you may call me Queen Lamia." she replied, blinking slowly, her green eyelids and long dark eyelashes drawing me closer to her. She raised a hand and lazily drew her fingertips down my arm and back up again, tracing along the ridges of my muscles. She glanced down at the erection now throbbing between us.

She brushed her hair from her tits, exposing her small dark green nipples, her tits swaying slightly with the motion.

"You may pleassssure my breastssss, adventurer." she said, arching her back to push her tits toward me.

I didn't wait for her ask twice, I shifted down the litter and coiled my arm around her back, pulling her closer still, bringing her huge tits to my mouth. I kissed the yellow-green flesh, finding that it felt and tasted no different to any other woman's. I growled appreciatively as I kissed my way to her nipple and took it in my mouth, suckling gently, not knowing exactly what she wanted from me, so I would experiment to gauge her reactions lest she whisper an incantation and turn me into one of her cobra-man slaves. She moaned aloofly, lips together as I sucked her nipple, rolling my tongue around it, and she rolled onto her back, her tits spreading across her chest. I adjusted and reached over to caress and fondle her far tit as I suckled and kissed her nearer tit, and queen Lamia reached her arms over her head in a luxurious stretch as I pleasured her. I really hoped I'd get to fuck her at some point, but I could tell she was just going to use me for extended foreplay for the foreseeable. I was fine with that, I could spend hours with my face between a pair of tits, and a pair of tits this exquisite, I would likely never tire.