Kormax 02 - Queen Lamia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes flicked to her breasts, heaving nervously inside her dress.

As she promised, that night, as the household slept, she came to the guestroom and I filled her belly twice. I snuck out as she slept, and as I strode through the sleeping city beneath the moonlight, I heard my name and spun, reaching for my sword.

"Gole!" I said, shocked to see the Druid standing on the street behind me.

"Kormax." the ancient Druid smiled. "If you are leaving, may I walk you to the edge of my city?"

"Of course." I agreed.

We walked in the moonlight, the Druid using his gnarled staff to aid his walking.

"The curse, do you know how you lifted it?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Did Lamia love me? Was it some true love's kiss nonsense?" I thought aloud. Gole chuckled and shook his head.

"The girl is smitten with you, that I could see, and I am pleased you shared her bed before leaving, but no."

We walked silently for a few minutes before Gole resumed his thinking.

"There are legends among magicians that there would be men capable of removing the curses placed on Wytches. Not Druids of Sorcerers, but warriors, whose seed, once spilled within a sufferer of a curse, can overpower the influence of the dark god." he explained.

"So you're saying that I saved her by screwing her?" I asked. Gole nodded thoughtfully.

"Her curse ended upon you sharing her bed. You spilled your seed in her belly, did you not?"

"Several times." I reflected.

"Your gift is exceedingly rare. I would advise you to keep it to yourself, lest you find yourself a target of the dark gods. You are now a threat to them." Gole explained.

"So if I were to encounter another Wytch, I can free her by sleeping with her?" I asked.

Gole shrugged. "It would appear so."

"I shall bear that in mind." I said.