Kormax 02 - Queen Lamia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and moaned as I enjoyed her tits, giggling and arching her back when I bit her nipples. It was so bizarre, pleasuring a queen while her humanoid snake slaves carried us on a litter. The rocking was surprisingly enjoyable, and it made Lamia's tits constantly move, swaying with every little motion of the litter.

Of a sudden, Lamia unwrapped her sarong and tossed it aside, granting me a view of her completely-smooth pussy. She lifted and rolled over, drawing her hair from her back and tossing it across her pillow, Her tits pressed against the mattress, spreading out beneath her. Her shapely back stretched out before me, and her thick, wide ass pointed up at the snakeskin ceiling of the litter. Lamia closed her eyes.

"Thank you Kormaxsss. Now I wissssh for you to attend to my back, bottom and thighssss. Ressssume pleassssuring me." she said.

She was such a feast. I leaned over her, trailing my hand down her back until I cupped her asscheek and squeezed gently. I kissed up and down her spine and across her shoulderblades, massaging her ass and the backs of her thighs. I was sorely tempted to let my hand wander between her legs, they were spread slightly, and the scent of sex was there, and not just to my heightened sense. Any other woman would want me to take the initiative, but I knew, instinctively not to advance beyond what Lamia had asked for. She was a queen and had zero tolerance for disobedience. I had to remember that I wasn't a romantic partner for her right now, I was little more than a subject, a slave whom she had fortunately found pleasing to her eye that she had demanded pleasure from. Pleasure on her unambiguous terms. I found myself not minding. So rarely do I get the time and opportunity to just bathe in a woman so beautiful.

I moved my mouth over her lower back to her ass, kissing and biting her buttocks as I trailed my fingertips up and down her spine, making Lamia's body ripple with enjoyment. Her ass was so firm and smooth, geometrically perfect in its roundness. I licked and kissed her buttocks, massaging the cheek I wasn't kissing, and I'd trail my mouth down her thigh, across to the other and back up again to the other buttock.

"Mmm, Kormax, you're clearly an experiencccced lover." Lamia growled sleepily. The sun was setting outside, and Lamia reached out and clapped her hands. "Curtainssss." she ordered, and a cobraman unfastened and swung the snakeskin curtains of the litter closed. "Continue your affectionssss until I fall assssleep upon which time I will allow you to ssssettle to ssssleep besssside me. Do not be tempted to massssturbate. I will be exssspecting you to make love to me upon returning to my ccccity in the morning, and I will not have you sssspill sssseed that I have claimed for my belly." she said, flicking her hair and turning her head to face away from me.

I resumed my attentions, making sure I was affectionate and gentle instead of trying to provoke her lust. She sighed luxuriously, exhaling and moaning gently until finally, I heard her breathing change into the unmistakable tempo of slumber. I continued until her sleep was deep, then laid back, closing my eyes and letting the litter rock me to sleep. My dick was absolutely raging, but I had my orders. If I were to even accidentally brush her with it I'd probably unload all over her. It was going to be a careful night.

***

When we reached her city the next morning, I recognised it. It was a smallish city that I had known by the name Gole's Tree, ruled by the elderly Druid Gole, one of the nicer examples of his kind, and when a magician can be described as visibly elderly, he is old. Magic preserves its channeller, and many can reach several centuries of age before succumbing to it. Even I looked no older than thirty despite being nearer fifty, and my connection to magic was a fraction of a druid or sorcerer. Some Wytches would leave the cities they had grown up in upon receiving their curses and build their own cities while others, evidently such as Lamia, would overthrow their magicians and claim the city for themselves. That queen Lamia had left her city for her litter ride told me that the Druid Gole was still alive. Magicians never left their cities, because the sudden absence of their magic would cause the magic to begin fading from the land, making crops fail and water to sink back beneath the ground, so Gole's magic was evidently still maintaining the place. Lamia was still sleeping, so I had parted the curtain slightly to look outside. The place was still just as life-filled, but the mood was awful. Armed cobramen patrolled everywhere, and I saw a great wall of stocks with a dozen villagers captive within them, head and hands poking forward as they awaited release for whatever tenuous crime or offense to their queen they had committed.

The slaves took us to Gole's tree-tower, and a cobraman slave gently woke his queen. She stirred and smiled upon finding she was home, sitting up, tossing her hair back, granting me a superb vision of her tits swaying with her motion. She knelt up and a slave tied her sarong back around her waist, and she stepped down from the litter. For the first time I saw her walking, her movement uncannily snakelike, her hips swaying with impossible sexiness, and my frustrated dick sprang to attention once again. I was given a snakeskin loincloth which I hurriedly donned before climbing down and following her inside as her slaves put her litter away. I had been Gole's guest before, I vaguely knew his tree-tower, but Lamia had filled in with monuments to herself; statues of her, bas reliefs, carvings, snakeskin tapestries everywhere.

"Break your fasssst with me, Kormaxsss, then you will join me in my chamberssss and ressssume pleassssuring me." she said, leading me into Gole's dining room; a great hall woven from countless boughs and branches. She had a mattress at the head of the low table on which she reclined, and gestured for me to sit on the floor. I sat, crossing my legs. Human servants, heads bowed began appearing, carrying platters of fruit, cooked meats, yogurt, honey, compotes and dried breads. Jugs of water, juice and sweetened milk were placed on the table, and the servants filled our cups.

"Eat, Kormaxsss." Lamia permitted, and a servant, a teenage girl, a pretty but downtrodden thing knelt beside her queen on the floor and began feeding her delicate bites of food. I took handfuls and filled my belly. I was ravenous, and rare was the occasion I got to eat so well, and I suspected that once Lamia stopped eating, I would be expected to stop eating too, so I ate quickly.

As I predicted, Lamia clapped after declaring herself sated, and servants hurriedly removed all the food.

"Now, come pleassssure me while my breakfasssst ssssettlessss, after which you will make love to me." Lamia demanded, and she rose, leading me through the tower, swaying her hips hypnotically in front of me as she ascended the great spiral staircase to the royal bedchamber. She parted a pair of great snakeskin curtains into a huge chamber filled with expertly-grown wooden furniture, at the center of which, its headboard against the rear wall, was a huge four-poster bed, more snakeskin curtains surrounding it. She peeled off her sarong, letting it fall, granting me a few paces' view of her naked buttocks in motion was she walked, provoking an involuntary deep growl of lust from somewhere deep inside my throat. She crawled onto the bed, bending over granting me a view of her pussy lips, yellowy green, and I ached to feel my dick slide between them to fill the berth they guarded.

She laid on her side, facing away from me, the exquisite valley of her waist and hips making my mouth water.

"Attend to my body, Kormaxsss, I wissssh to ssssleep while my breakfasssst ssssettlessss." she said, and I removed my loincloth, joining Lamia on her bed. I shifted into big-spoon position, and began kissing her shoulders and back as I reached around her to massage her tits. She moaned appreciatively until she fell asleep.

"Awaken Kormax." I heard, and I blinked awake. Beside me, Lamia was laid on her side, tits spilling across the mattress. She had her head propped on her hand, and was trailing a hand lazily across my stomach.

"Good afternoon my queen." I said sleepily, turning to face her.

"It issss time for you to make love to me." Lamia purred and shifted to lie on her back, spreading her legs. I had awoken with a raging erection, even more angry that usual owing to the constant state of arousal Lamia had kept me in. I had to hold myself back from mounting her and ramming my dick in her there and then.

"Pleassssure me with your mouth to prepare me for lovemaking." she ordered, and I shifted down, laying on my front between her green thighs, her inner flesh fading into a lighter, yellowy green all the way up to her yellowy-green pussy lips. I kissed her inner thighs, licking and nuzzling, making my way toward her pussy, Lamia writhing and moaning, until I finally reached her meaty pussy lips and began kissing them. I was oddly surprised ot see that her pussy was pink inside. I thing maybe I had expected her to be all green, but her pussy was as pink as the inside of her mouthI kissed her pussy like I'd kiss her lips, deep and passionate, parting her lips with mine to probe her with my tongue, lapping and flicking my tongue, and I heard Lamia whimpering, her hips rolling with growing passion. I found her clit and rolled my tongue around it, then began flicking it as she neared orgasm. She reached out, gripping handfuls of bedsheet and gasped aloud as she began to cum, holding her breath as she arched her back, then collapsed as her orgasm washed through her.

"My champion..." she breathed, "...you have truly impressed me. Now I will have you lay between my thighs and spill your seed inside me."

She did not have to give me the order twice.

I lifted myself on my palms and climbed up Lamia's body, tucking my hands under her shoulders. She ran her hands through my hair and brought my lips to hers and we kissed deeply, the first time I had kissed her mouth. Our tongues met, and her longer, forked tongue was an experience, wrapping both side of it around my tongue as we kissed. I laid flat on her, my arms supporting my upper weight, her tits pressed against my chest, and I freed one hand to guide myself into her. I felt my dick part her lips and begin filling her, her thick, fleshy tunnel rippling up and down my dick as I filled her. I pushed to full depth, our lips never parting as Lamia evidently enjoyed my lips on hers, her deep groans of pleasure vibrating in my mouth. I reached full depth, and I broke the kiss to look down at her.

She gazed back up at me with heavy eyelids, her yellow snake-like eyes dilated and filled with pleasure. Gods, she was beautiful, even if she was an evil demi-deity. I had no idea what her long-term plans were for me, but I chose to not think about them. Right now, my dick was throbbing inside her snug pussy, and she was stroking my calves with hers with her huge tits heaving against my chest. She closed her eyes and drew me back to her lips, her arms around my neck, and we resumed kissing as I began rolling my dick in and out of her.

She was a surprisingly tender lover, making love more like an infatuated girl than an aloof queen with a pleasure slave between her thighs. We were a tangle of interlocked limbs, our arms embracing the other, our kissing deep and passionate, our rhythm slow, long and lunging. She began whimpering and moaning, desperation for her orgasm as she rolled under me, and I felt her pussy clamp around my dick and begin rippling as she came, a high squeal filling my mouth as she refused to loosen her arms around my neck. The rippling of her pussy was too much, and I buried myself to full depth and began pouring my cum into her, groaning deeply with pleasure as her pussy milked my dick like a skilled milkmaid.

As our mutual orgasm faded, Lamia wrapped her legs around me, holding me inside her and resumed kissing me, before finally releasing and gazing up at me.

"You did well Kormaxsss..." she smiled, kissing me once again, then I felt her shift, hinting for me to lift from her and lie beside her. I slid from her, laying beside her as she stayed on her back, and I rested my hand tenderly on her belly, stroking affectionately, leaning over to kiss her tits. She closed her eyes and tilted her back to enjoy my affections.

My cum now in Lamia's belly rather than my balls, I felt a long-absent sense of clarity. Her incredible tits and perfect belly still had me bewitched, but I at least could think coherently now.

"As we came through town, I saw men in stocks, what were their crimes?" I probed, suckling her nipple.

"I am raissssing an army to attack Torviraxsss. Thosssse who hinder me are punisssshed to enssssure they provide no more hindrancccce." she purred.

Damn, Torvirax was the city I had just left. She was going to attack it?

"Why would you attack Torvirax?" I asked.

"My masssster, the sssserpent-god Yormoggandur wisssshessss to install a Wytch assss ruler. With the Druid Torvirax ruling, he cannot reach his Chossssen One." she explained as I kissed her belly, massaging her tits with my hands. "My breeding pitssss and hatcheriessss require a lot of work. The men here are farmerssss, not ssssoldierssss, so I will be ussssing my army of cobra men oncccce it reachessss a number enough to conquer Torvirax."

Damn it. I'm not a hero, I'm a sword-for-hire. And the mere idea of raising a sword against a Wytch is suicide. I exhaled. If I could escape and warn Torvirax, maybe they'd stand a chance? But how to escape?

I felt Lamia's hand trail down, her fingers coiling around my recovering dick.

"Mmm, you're becoming erect again..." she purred, stroking me to full size. She swung her leg over my hips and reached down, guiding my dick between her lips and pushed herself down my length. I held her hips and gazed up at her, watching her tits rise and fall as she rode my dick, surprising me with her sudden willingness to be active rather than passive in her own pleasure.

She soon climaxed, triggering my own eruption within her, and she laid flat on me, resuming our kiss as my dick twitched inside her, gradually softening until I slipped out of her.

We had sex another twice before night fell, moonlight filtering through her window. Lamia coaxed me into erectness again and mounted me, enveloping my dick. I knew I'd never be able to cum again so soon, so I was relieved when she simply laid flat on top of me, her tits squashing against my chest.

"I wissssh to ssssleep on your body, your erection in my berth, my champion." she breathed, before settling to sleep in my embrace.

This was a new one. I liked it. I let myself settle, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

***

I awoke to a head of curly blonde hair on my chest. I inhaled sharply in shock. What the hells? Atop me now laid a pale-skinned girl with long blonde curls, not the green-skinned serpent-queen I had spent the whole day pleasuring. Had Lamia had some servant girl take her place during the night when she had awoken to go resume her warmongering?

The girl seemed to detect my stirring and she murmured sleepily, lifting her head to look at me. I could feel that I was hard, but I wasn't inside this new girl. In all likelihood, I had slackened and fallen out of Lamia during the night, and then developed my usual sleep-erection when nearing waking. This new girl was pretty, sure, but she was undeniably a simple peasant girl, likely the daughter of a farmer. She was rosy-cheeked and plain of face.

"What an awful dream..." the girl murmured, blinking to look at me having raised her head from my chest. "...but I wasn't dreaming, was I?" she asked.

"I don't understand..." I admitted. The girl smiled groggily, like she had been asleep far monger than the single night that had passed.

"I remember a stranger coming to me as I slept. My father had been telling me I needed to find a husband, so when the stranger came to me in a dream, promising me a better life than I could see before me, to make me queen, I took it." she explained.

Wait... was she...

"My name is Lamia. Until yesterday I was queen of Gole" she smiled, then I saw realization in her eyes as she lifted off me and saw her naked form. "I don't fully understand this myself, but you appear to have broken my curse." she said, lifting off me and putting an arm across her breasts coyly. She looked down at herself, seeing a slightly less impressive form. She didn't possess quite the intoxicatingly perfect form that her cursed form had been, though she would make a splendid wife for a farmer.

She climbed off the bed and I watched her dash to a chest, digging through until she found a simple farmer's dress. She threw it over herself and tied it before returning to me. She suddenly flinched as we both heard the sounds of combat and screaming outside, both beneath us inside the castle, and outside in the city.

"Your equipment!" she exclaimed, and she took my hand, dragging me from the bed and out of the bedroom, my dick swinging wildly as we sprinted. Over the balcony I could see men and cobramen in combat. Lamia dragged me to another chamber, pushing the leather curtain open, and Lamia opened another chest, holding out a bundle for me.

"Please help us retake our city." she said. "You will be rewarded." she promised.

I reached out and took my equipment, dressing myself, then drawing my longsword. It felt good to hold it once again. I dashed out of the chamber, leaping over the balcony and into the middle of the melee, making immediate work of departing cobraman from this world.

***

It came to be known as The Battle of Gole. During the night as we had both slept, Lamia's curse, her unearthly connection to the serpent-god Yormoggandur had broken, restoring her former form of a farmer's daughter, and turning her cobraman slaves into dumb animals. Still vicious, but lacking the organization and discipline that her control had given them. Detecting this sudden opportunity, the cityfolk had taken up weapons and begun killing them, and I had joined them.

The battle over, the Druid Gole had been freed from the castle's dungeon, resuming his rule over the city, and he and I had accompanied Lamia back to her family's home. It was a beautiful reunion, her father and mother weeping deeply realizing that their daughter had been freed from her curse.

Gole gifted me a pouch of teeth, and I bid farewell. I would return to the smashed cart and complete the job I had initially set out to do. I would let the tale of the Battle for Gole spread by itself. I'm no singer of my own ballads.

As I strode through the city, seeing the restoration of the city underway, Lamia called to me. I turned to see her sprinting along to road toward me.

"Must you leave so soon, Kormax?" she asked. I could see the resemblance, the beauty that her cursed self had possessed was in her, but differently. Queen Lamia had been a demi-goddess whose every curve was a promise of pleasure. Farmer's daughter Lamia was a sweet girl whose figure promised strong children to help pull the family plough. In a different, must less remarkable life, I'd have gladly married her.

"I never stay anywhere for long." I said, and Lamia took my hands.

"May I kiss my liberator?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. Lamia closed her eyes and leaned in, wrapping her arms around my neck. I held her waist and she pressed her lips against mine. It was a good kiss, she meant it. Finally, she exhaled and broke the kiss.

"We made love that entire night, didn't we?" she asked. I nodded. She bit her lip and smiled. "Everything is still so dream-like, like I watched it happen to someone else, but I remember how much I enjoyed it..." she said. "It's a pity you won't spend the night at the farm. It'd be nice to come see you during the night when everyone else is asleep..." she said, bashfully biting her lip and gazing at me expectantly.