Korrupting Kayla Pt. 02

Story Info
Kayla's further sexual awakening continues...
13.8k words
4.73
58k
61

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,630 Followers

Author's note: This is a continuation of part 1 of Korrupting Kayla. Thank you to everyone for the continued messages, and I realize there's been a long wait. Life is just busy. Thank you for the patience and feedback, both positive and negative.

*

Daydreamer

Kayla awoke to the first rays of golden sun gently creeping through the window slats. She felt warm in Tiffany's bed, nestled under the covers, with her friend's hard, naked body pressed up against her ass. She blinked herself awake, suddenly, whipping her head back to look. Yes. Tiffany was naked, slumbering with her around K.ayla's waist, one hand under her shirt and latched onto her over-sized fuck handle. There was also a knee between her legs, pressed up against her freshly-shaven cunt.

She felt so warm between her legs, and she could feel the pleasurable pressure of Tiffany's hand gently squeezing her nipple in her sleep. Almost without thought, Kayla began to rub her bald snatch against Tiffany's leg, still fighting against the waking world. It was like the warmest, most pleasant dream, and she didn't want to wake up from it. Not yet.

"It would feel much better if I licked it for you." Tiffany whispered in her ear.

Kayla froze. Tiffany's knee began to gently rub back and forth between her legs, sending little spikes of pleasure dancing across her warm cunt lips.

"I will," Tiffany whispered again, her tongue snaking out to gently lick at Kayla's earlobe.

Kayla had no idea how to react. Her breathing became more ragged, and her stomach felt tight. Tiffany's hand gently tugged at her nipple beneath her shirt, then groped her breast, kneaded it, then tweaked her nipple again. She felt Tiffany's warm lips against the back of her neck, her breath hot as she panted against Kayla's skin. The hairs along Kayla's whole body seemed to rise as she shivered from the feeling.

"Tell me to suck your horny slit for you, Kayla," Tiffany whispered in her ear, "tell me what to do. Be confident,"

Her probing knee was suddenly replaced by Tiffany's hand, moving from her breast down to the V between her legs, rubbing gently at her shaven pussy.

"It's ok," Tiffany continued, gently spreading Kayla's legs wider, propping one up on her own leg to get better access, "Treat me like your personal cunt-sucker, baby. I'll be so good for you,"

Kayla couldn't believe how good it felt, how the filthy words wormed their way into her brain, removing the barriers of conscious thought as she felt the blood flow from her brain into her cunt. She was panting, moaning softly as Tiffany's fingers touched her where no one ever had before.

"Tiff..." Kayla gasped.

"It's ok to want it, Kayla," Tiffany urged, her hand gliding up Kayla's body. Kayla could feel the trembling in Tiffany's fingers as they ran across her smooth tummy, back up to slide over her big tits.

"Y..yes..." Kayla squeaked, the word barely audible.

"Tell me to do it," Tiffany's husky voice rasped in her ear, "Command me like a bitch."

"Lick me...my," Kayla's voice quaked as her hips rocked back and forth against Tiffany's fingers, "Lick my c..cunt," she said, and pushed her damp pussy against her friend's fingers, the fluttering in her tummy almost unbearable.

Tiffany slithered down her body, pushing Kayla gently onto her back and spreading her legs. She went right in, gently running her tongue along the sides of Kayla's folds, then arcing in to spear her clit, before sliding the back of her tongue down her slit. Kayla inhaled sharply, the sensation like nothing she'd ever felt. Instinctively, she reached down and twined her fingers into the blonde girl's hair, her breathing coming in ragged gasps.

Tiffany's hands ran up her inner thighs, caressing Kayla's mons, as she gently ran her tongue back up her friend's slit, pressing it flat against her peeking clit. Fingers danced up Kayla's quivering stomach as Tiffany locked her lips in a tight suction against Kayla's hot cunt. The back of her tongue made circular motions against Kayla's clit, while the forward tip slithered into her creaming hole. Tiffany's lips, tongue, and hands all worked in unison, touching pleasure spots that Kayla never knew existed.

She panted, heavy, her big tits jiggling as she moaned, unable to make real words. She felt one of Tiffany's hands glide down her body, while the other pulled at her sensitive nipple. The girl's tongue was focused on her clit now, sending waves of pleasure through Kayla's body. Then, something new happened, as Tiffany's finger slid inside of her, crooked up like a little hook to rub at the small rough patch just inside her cunt. She gently moved her finger back and forth against it, as though beckoning, coaxing. A moment later, Kayla's mind exploded in the most incredible feeling of her life. Her vision was edged in black, and she could hear herself, as though through someone else's ears, crying out in joy. Her mouth opened in a squeal of pleasure, her body shook. She held Tiffany's head in her hand as the girl continued to manipulate her juicing cunt. She had no idea how long it was before she gently began to push Tiffany away. She felt so incredibly sensitive, like every sensation was heightened beyond normal perception.

Kayla lay, limply, gasping, as Tiffany came up from between her legs. Kayla's eyes were closed. She felt Tiffany's breath, warm, ragged, as she pressed her lips gently against Kayla's. Without thinking, Kayla opened her mouth, and felt the other girls' wet tongue play with her own. She tasted herself in the squirming kiss, and enjoyed it. God! She'd let another girl lick her between the legs, and now her tongue was in Kayla's mouth! What would her mother think?

She had a sudden image flash through her mind. She was over her mother's knee as Tiffany sat on the couch between her brother and Professor Miles. Tiffany stroked their cocks. Rich sucked at Tiffany's small breast, while the Professor slid his big fingers in and out of Tiffany's spread cunt. They watched her mother spank her shaved pussy until she orgasmed.

"Only horny sluts come from getting their cunt spanked!" Her mother said with disgust.

And then the image was gone as Tiffany pulled away, collapsing beside her on the bed.

"Fuck, that was hot!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Kayla nodded weakly and flushed, unable to meet her friend's eyes.

"Was I a good cunt sucking slut for you," Tiffany purred, gently rubbing Kayla's belly, while her breathing slowed.

"I...you...It was...Wow!" Kayla stammered.

"Any time!" Tiffany chirped, giving her a quick peck on the cheek and rolling out of bed.

Kayla took in her hard, lean body through lidded eyes as the other girl stretched, muscles creaking, a big, satisfied smile on her still-wet face. This sight was so much better than that dumb porno, Kayla thought, finally smirking to herself.

"Let's go shower and get ready," Tiffany suggested, leaning over the bed to grasp Kayla's limp hands, and pull her up.

She pulled her blushing friend from the bed, where Kayla took her toothbrush from her bag. They padded down the hall, toward the bathroom. Passing by Cole's closed door on the way, it hardly crossed Kayla's mind that she was half naked, wearing only a rumpled night shirt. For a moment, she imagined Tiffany's handsome father opening the door, catching them both naked in the hallway. He'd see the slut slime on his daughter's face, the wetness on Kayla's legs. He'd know they'd been lezzing off together, and his big, long cock would be hard.

"You two have been up to something naughty," he'd say, stepping forward to tower over them.

She could see, in her mind, Tiffany grinning eagerly. She loved anything naughty. As Cole approached, she felt Tiffany gently pushing Kayla to her knees in front of him. She'd reach out, and gently stroke her father's fat dick, pulling him closer.

"Open," Tiffany would hiss in her ear.

Her jaw trembling, she'd look up into Cole's eyes, uncertain what she was supposed to do. Her cunt was so hot. Tiffany would stroke her hair gently, and push her fingers into Kayla's mouth, prying her inexperienced lips apart as Cole's throbbing manhood slipped inside and rested on her tongue.

"Daddy's going to fuck your slut mouth, Kayla," Tiffany would coo, while fondling her father's heavy balls, "Just wrap those big, dick suckers around it and let him use your face to jerk off with."

Kayla would look up at him with her eyes wide and afraid, but willing, and he'd slowly push forward.

The cold tile of the bathroom floor snapped Kayla back to reality. She shook her head. What was happening to her? Tiffany shut the bathroom door behind her, and turned on the shower. Kayla Began brushing her teeth, observing her appearance in the mirror. She had a bit of a glow to her that she'd never noticed before. An aftereffect of the wonderful tongue fucking she'd just gotten? Her silky, brown hair was a mess, her shirt only half buttoned.

She saw Tiffany come up behind her in the mirror and grab a handful of her round bottom, causing Kayla to choke on her toothpaste. Tiffany laughed at her shock, and fetched her own toothbrush from the sink. Kayla rinsed her mouth.

"Who's first?" She asked.

Tiffany gave her a foamy grin, spit paste, and rinsed her mouth.

"First?" she asked, "Why does anyone have to be first?"

Kayla cocked her head, "I don't..." her eyes widened, "Oh!"

Tiffany reached out and started on the remaining buttons of her shirt.

"But, don't you want some, um, privacy...or something?" Kayla argued, weakly, making no attempt to stop Tiffany as she popped the last button on her shirt.

"The only privates I want right now are yours," Tiffany quipped, pushing Kayla's shirt off her arms, leaving her naked.

Kayla gulped, and Tiffany took her hand, leading her into the steamy shower.

It was the filthiest shower Kayla had ever taken, and by the end of it she'd learned things about her body that she'd never imagined. Tiffany sucked, licked, touched, and poked her all over as the hot water flowed over them. She asked for nothing in return, but just gave Kayla all the pleasure she could tease from her.

They toweled off, afterward, Kayla with a satisfied smirk on her face. Tiffany's lips quirked in a mischievous grin as she made eyes at Kayla while drying her hair. Despite having her friend's hands all over her body moments before, Kayla still felt embarrassed. Tiffany tossed her towel aside and opened the bathroom door, letting out a cloud of steam as the room cooled dramatically. Kayla pulled her own towel tightly around herself.

"You forgot your towel," Kayla said, reaching to pick it up.

"No, I didn't," Tiffany shot back, winking.

She stepped out, naked, into the hall. Kayla rushed behind her, using the taller girl like a shield as Tiffany slowly padded down the hall toward her room. Kayla glanced ahead, and saw that Cole's door was now open. She froze, causing Tiffany to turn around with a questioning look. She followed her gaze to the open door and laughed.

"Dad!" Tiffany called out, making Kayla jump, "Kayla's afraid you're going to see our hot, naked, teenage flesh if we walk past your door! Are you decent? Will you avert your virgin eyes so as not to behold our curvaceous beauty?"

Kayla's whole body flushed crimson, and she contemplated fleeing back to the bathroom. Maybe Tiffany didn't mind Cole seeing her naked. After all, she'd just been impaled on his big, throbbing cock the night before. But Kayla's mind was a whirlwind of new sensations already, and she didn't know if she could handle a very handsome, grown man gazing at her in a towel that barely concealed her charms.

Cole's voice boomed out, "I am rarely decent, Honey, but for Kayla's sake I will avert my eyes, just this once."

"See?" Tiffany said, "Safe."

She strolled to the open door, put her back to it, and spread her arms and legs across the portal.

"Quickly, Kayla! Make a run for it!" She cried, "I'll hold it off with my twerk-tastic derriere!"

There was an animalistic roar from the bedroom, and Tiffany shrieked as a pair of big hands wrapped around her naked waist.

"Your twerk-tastic powers hold no sway here!" The monster bellowed.

"Run for it Kayla! I can't hold it back much longer! I can feel its flesh club rising to attack!"

"Raaaaar! Puny human!" It cried, and Tiffany screamed as the beast pulled her inside.

Kayla rushed past the door, stopping on the other side to peek inside. Cole had Tiffany pinned on her back, his big hands holding her arms, his bare legs holding hers down, spread. He was clad only in a pair of tight-fitting boxer briefs. Kayla could see his hard, rigid shaft outlined through them.

"Save yourself, Kayla!" She cried, "I'm a goner! It's too strong, and the twerk-tasticness has failed! I...did my...best," she sighed, and her head lolled back on the carpet, her tongue lolling out the side of her mouth, eyes rolled back in her head.

"Victory!" Cole cried, "And now to sup on my kill!"

Kayla's eyes grew wide, and her mouth hung slack as Cole dove between Tiffany's legs, snaking his tongue into her spread cunt! Tiffany squeaked and came back to life, her legs locking around his head.

"Oh, God!" Tiffany screamed, her hands clenching on the carpet. Her body was so on edge from playing with Kayla that she orgasmed instantly on her daddy's tongue, her back arching as she cried out in pleasure.

Kayla watched in shock at the lewd display. Cole licked his own daughter's cunt without the slightest care in the world that Kayla was watching. She felt hot between her legs again. With an effort of will she stayed her hand from drifting down to play with herself. After a moment, Tiffany relaxed and unlocked her legs.

"Away from me, you evil beast!" She said, giggling, "I have to get ready for work! I'm not some wet hole that lays around waiting for you to slake your lust, you know. Someone's gotta pay the bills around here."

Cole feigned a hurt expression, pushing himself to his feet and dismissing her with a wave, saying, "Away from me, harlot. Tempt me no more with your sinful flesh!"

Tiffany fled from the room, grabbing the shocked Kayla's hand. She stuck her tongue out at Cole, and then ran down the hall, pulling Kayla with her.

"We sure showed him!" Tiffany yelled, and they heard Cole chuckle as his door shut.

Tiffany shut her own door behind them, pushing her back against it and sighing dramatically with relief.

"We made it! And with your dignity intact, thank Baby Jesus!" She exclaimed.

Kayla still wore a stunned look on her face, her towel gripped tightly around her.

"What?" Tiffany asked.

"He...your dad...you...he..." Kayla stammered.

"I know, right? He brushed off my twerk-tastic powers like they were nothing!"

"He's your dad!" Kayla blurted.

"You noticed!" Tiffany laughed, "Yes, my dad licked my steamy, teenage cunt. And I came really hard, too."

"And last night...last night he..."

Tiffany gave her that mischievous grin again.

"What about last night?" she teased, "Kayla, were you spying on me?"

"No! I just...I woke up and you were gone, and you didn't come back, so I got up and I went out in the hall, and the door was open, and I saw...I saw..."

Tiffany came up and held her, finally taking stock of how shellshocked Kayla seemed.

"Oh, honey it's ok," she said soothingly, "I know that all of this is new for you, and you're embarrassed, but it's alright. It's just two people fucking. There's nothing sinister about it. We both like sex, and neither of us is committed to anyone, so we have a little fun. That's all. And he's really hot. Oh, and his dick is pretty big."

Kayla giggled nervously. Tiffany made it all sound so normal, like it was no big deal. Maybe it wasn't. Kayla wasn't sure. She'd never experienced anything like this before. She just knew what her mother would say.

"So, how much did you see?" Tiffany asked, stroking Kayla's hair.

"Only a minute," she said softly, "you were...on top of him."

She clearly remembered the moment in her mind, the image of Tiffany's tight, round bottom, spread apart by Cole's big hands as he moved her up and down on his glistening penis, like she was just a little toy. She could remember the arch of Tiffany's back, the way she trembled each time he pulled her down his length.

"Do I really have a nice ass?" Tiffany asked, throwing Kayla for a further loop, "I mean, spread out like that, do I look hot from the back? Did you take any pictures?"

Kayla pulled back, saying, "N...no, I didn't take any pictures. Why would I..."

"Shoot!," Tiffany exclaimed, " I'd have loved to see what I looked like with that big cock stuffed up in me, and my ass spread out on his lap. I'll bet it looked hot!"

"It was...It..."

"Oooh, Kayla likes to watch, hmm? Got a little voyeur in you, do you?"

"No!"

"I'm just teasing you, Kayla. God, you're cute. Let's get ready for the party."

While Tiffany was quick to get herself together, she took her time fawning over Kayla like she was a pageant queen. Kayla spent more time getting her hair done and makeup put on than she'd ever done in her life.

"I'm living vicariously through your big boobs," Tiffany explained, brushing out Kayla's hair, "If I can't see the looks of lust directed at me, I want to, at least, have some part in it."

When she was done, Kayla hardly recognized herself. Gone were the frumpy clothes. They'd gone through the outfits again, and settled on the silky white shirt for her top. The clingy material hugged her closely, straining against her braless breasts. She was showing some impressive cleavage as the top tried to contain her ample bosom. She'd paired it with a tight little black skirt, stretched to its limits around her round ass. It came just inches below her bare, shaven pussy. Finally, a pair of wedge sandals in white adorned her feet. Tiffany had picked them to give her ass a little more lift, but give her some support, since she wasn't used to wearing heels.

Tiffany had opted for a wide-necked blouse with a draped front, that opened between her small breasts. She, too, wore a lacy black mini-skirt and matching black heels. She pulled a wheeled bag from the closet, and set it on the bed, unzipping it and taking stock one last time.

"We're ready." She declared, and Kayla followed her out of the room and down the stairs. They did not see Cole again, as they made their way through the entry, past the naked statues, and out the door. Kayla felt butterflies in her stomach as they got into Tiffany's car and started the drive.

"Just relax, Kayla," Tiffany reassured her, "Just watch what I do, be the perfect eye candy that you are, laugh at my stupid jokes, and be polite. These ladies will eat you up, I'm sure of it."

At the mention of the words, Kayla's mind flashed back to the way Tiffany had eaten her up this morning, and she rubbed her legs together. She could just imagine a room full of sexy older ladies, their hands all over her, pulling off her top, pushing up her skirt. They'd all spread her legs on the couch as Tiffany watched, and take turns sucking her warm, hairless cunt. She shook her head, dispelling the daydream. She was a good girl, she told herself. She hadn't meant to let another girl lick her slit. She'd just lost control. Hormones. An unfamiliar environment. She wasn't a slut.

Tiffany chattered on as Kayla half-listened, staring out the window at the other people on the sidewalks. She looked at them with new eyes, now, and wondered. How many of them the women had woken up this morning and writhed under the sheets as their lovers licked them? How many of them had spread their legs and felt a man's throbbing penis open them up? Was it really normal to do these things? Her mother didn't think so.

Before long, they were pulling up into one of the fancy neighborhoods on the north end of the city. Even the smallest of the homes here dwarfed her own, or Tiffany's. Kayla had never seen such opulence in person. They stopped at a gated drive, where Tiffany rolled down her window at a call box. She pressed the button, and a moment later a woman's voice answered.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,630 Followers