Korrupting Kayla Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home, honey. Did you have a good time?" She asked.

"Yeah," Kayla said, noncommittally, "it was fun. We just layed around, swam in the pool, ate pizza."

"Great. I'm glad you had fun. Do you want to watch the show with us?"

"I'm pretty tired," she said, "we were in the pool all morning."

She started toward the stairs up to her room, when the words she had dreaded reached her.

"Just a second, there, young lady," Marie stopped her, "aren't you forgetting something?"

Kayla's shoulders fell in defeat as she trudged back.

"Mom, really? I've been following the rules. I didn't sneak anything!" She whined.

"Show me."

Despite having been naked, or nearly naked the last few days, this was different. It wasn't fun, like with Tiffany. It was awful. Averting her eyes, Kayla lifted her shirt quickly to flash her huge tits. Then, she snapped her sweat pants down just enough to show that she hadn't stolen her underwear. When she saw Marie's wide eyes, though, she realized her mistake.

"Kayla!" Marie shouted, "Did you...did you shave yourself?"

Kayla turned a deep red.

"I...It was just..." She stammered. She knew nothing she could say was going to help, but her mind whirled at how to explain it.

Marie shot up and took her by the arm, bending the frightened teenager over her lap like a naughty child. Before Kayla knew what was happening, her pants were around her ankles, and Marie had pushed her head into the Professor's lap. Kayla felt her big tits squashed against her mother's knee.

A hard whack hit her bottom, and Kayla cried out, her voice muffled by the Professor's lap. She felt his penis twitch against her face as another blow landed.

"I just knew you would get up to no good," Marie admonished her, "I can't believe you," WHACK! "I just wanted you to be good, but good girls don't shave their vaginas! The only reason you'd shave it was to show it off! Who did you show it off to?"

WHACK!

"No one!" Kayla screeched, tears streaming from her eyes as the next blow stuck her exposed pussy. She knew that her brother must be getting a good look at her bald slit. Her cheek pressed into the Professor's lap, and she could feel his stiffening penis writhing against it. He calmly stroked her hair with one hand, as though nothing was happening, while his other hand held her neck firmly in place. Despite the pain, and the humiliation, Kayla felt her pussy getting warm, and not just from the next whack that struck her. A third blow fell on her pussy, and Marie's hand came away wet with a trickle of hot slut nectar.

Marie looked at the fuck slime on her hand, and gave Kayla another whack on the snatch, saying, "Good grief Kayla! You're getting turned on by this! You don't have a vagina. Good girls have a vagina. You have a bald, sticky, wet cunt! Don't you?"

Kayla bawled into the Professor's lap. His penis was rigid now against her cheek, and she could feel it pulsing.

"Yes!" Kayla agreed, hoping it would get her mother to stop.

"Do you know what kind of girl has a bald, sticky, wet cunt?" Marie asked, and swatted her again. This time, Kayla's body trembled as a spike of pleasure surged through her. She felt her legs spread a little wider in anticipation of the next blow. The feel of the Professor's firm hand on her neck made her feel helpless, and somehow that was exciting.

"Horny sluts," Marie went on, "that's who."

The blows stopped, and Marie caressed her burning bottom. Kayla tears soaked the Professor's trousers, outlining his hardened penis. Marie's hand slid between Kayla's slick slit, massaging it gently.

"Who has a bald, sticky, wet cunt?" Marie asked.

"I do," Kayla wept.

"What does that mean, Kayla?"

"That I'm a h...horny slut!"

Marie frigged her bald, sticky, wet cunt until Kayla orgasmed on her fingers, in front of everyone.

Finally, she let Kayla up, swatted her bottom one last time, and ordered the crying teen to her room. Kayla pulled her pants up hastily and ran up the stairs. Dabbing at her eyes with her sleeve, she ran into her room and turned to shut the door. But there was no door. Then, she stopped crying abruptly, her eyes widening with shock. What in the hell had happened to her room?

When she'd seen Tiffany's room for the first time, she had been surprised at how normal it was, given her propensity for over the top sexual exuberance. Now, her own room looked as she'd imagined Tiffany's might have.

Gone were her classic movie posters. In their place were big posters of naked, hunky men, fat penises standing erect. Her classical literature books were now a collection of dirty magazines and full-blown erotic novels. The comforter on her bed was a naked woman with her legs spread, stuffing a big vibrator into her cunt. Even her alarm clock was a spread eagle pair of legs.

That was when she took note of the sounds of hardcore fucking, and she turned to her TV. A pretty brunette girl with big, bouncing tits was getting spit roasted by two men. One thrust into her pussy, while the other held her hair like handles and ruthlessly plugged her throat with his thick, fleshy pole. The girl gagged and choked.

Kayla looked about wildly, spotted the remote on the bedside table--which was in the shape of a bent over woman with her ass in the air--and grabbed it, knocking over 2 dildos and sending a butt plug and a vibrator falling to the floor. She stared at it dumbly. The remote had only two buttons: an up and down arrow. She tried one, which only changed the channel to another video, this time a redhead with her hands bound to some kind of table as a machine continually pummeled her wet hole with a big dildo.

She tried the other button, which flipped back to the brunette. Pressing it again gave her two women taking turns sucking on a muscular black man's penis. With a growl she dropped the remote and flew to the TV. She found only the same two buttons. No power. No volume. Not only that, but the TV was mounted to the wall, and the power seemed to be hardwired in, as there was no plug that she could pull to shut it off.

She backed away, eyes darting wildly around the room. She had no idea what was happening. With the sounds of the two women suckling lovingly on the black penis behind her, she opened her closet in a daze. Yes. All of her clothes were gone. Her closet held a variety of mini skirts, tube and crop tops, v-neck shirts, mini dresses. All of the shoes were heels, pumps, and wedges.

She backed out of the closet and began pulling open drawers. Thongs. G-Strings. Plunge bras, demi-bras, Balconettes, stockings. She had underwear again, but it was the sluttiest underwear she could imagine. She wasn't even sure if it was better than not wearing any. She whirled toward the place where her door had once been, and saw her mother standing there.

"Mom! What the...why...what is..." she gestured wildly at the obscenity all around her.

"Well, Kayla, with how you've been acting, I decided that the best way to show you where that kind of life leads is to let you live it for yourself. So, since you want to be a horny slut with a bald, sticky, wet cunt, you can act like one all you want. You'll see where it gets you. So, I had the Professor and Rich do some redecorating while you were away this weekend. It's just until you decide that you're going to be a good girl."

"But...but I am good! I don't wanna be a horny slut!"

"No? Your actions say otherwise. Until your actions match your words, you'll just have to deal with it." Marie stated, finally.

"I don't even get a door?" She cried.

"Horny sluts don't have any shame, Kayla."

Marie walked away, and Kayla was sure that she had finally lost her mind. The sounds of the black man fucking one of the women on her TV was the only sound. She texted Tiffany, but after a few minutes there was no reply. She paced the room back and forth, not sure what to do. She decided to go have a shower to see if she could clear her head.

Fortunately, the bathroom still had a door. She ran the water, shucked off her clothes, and got in. She didn't even care that the water was still cold. She hung her head in it, and shivered as it warmed. What was she going to do? Tomorrow was the last day of school, and a half day. Then, summer vacation. She was paralyzed at the thought of having to wear the new clothes in public. She'd just wear the baggy sweats again, and get through the day, she decided.

Unfortunately, when she stepped out of the shower, her clothes were gone. Likely her mother sneaking in. She growled and cursed herself for not locking the door. She felt stupid. She wrapped the towel tightly around herself and poked her head from the door. The hall was empty, so she sprinted to her room and ducked around the corner. This was silly. She shouldn't have to hide around corners!

Kayla ducked into the closet and shut the closet door behind her. The muffled sound of men groaning and a woman moaning became a muted mumble behind the door. She flicked on the closet light and peered at the slutty clothes. Her phone pinged. Tiffany.

T: What's up girl?

K: OMG. My mom has officially lost her shit.

T:??!?

She cracked the closet door and snapped a picture of her room with her phone, sending it to Tiffany.

T: Ooo. Cool decor! Sup up with ur mom?

K: That's what's up! She turned my room into a giant porno! And took all my clothes!

T: O. It wasn't always like that?

K: No! It was normal!!! :(

T: LOL! R U OK?

K: She spanked me and told me I'm a horny slut with a bald cunt! That she's going to let me act like one, and encourage it so I can see "where that kind of life leads". So pissed.

T: That is kinda F'd up. What R U gonna do?

K: I don't know.

T: Half day tomorrow. Let's go by my work after and talk to the boss. Maybe get U a job? Then you only have to be a horny slut when you want to be? XD

K: Not funny!

T: Hey. It's just a few hours of people looking at your cleavage and legs. We'll get you through it.

K: You haven't seen this stuff. The clothes you gave me look stuffy and conservative.

T: Fuck, UR making me horny thinking about it.

K: I'm serious!!

T: KK. I'll bring you a sweater or something.

K: TY! Night.

T: XOXOXO B====D~ :D

Kayla sighed and clicked the screen off. She clasped the towel tightly around her body and ducked out of the closet, padding to the drawers. She looked through the skimpy underwear, and pulled out a matching white thong and demi bra. Glancing furtively, she bolted back into the closet, where she wriggled into the little panties and bra. It was strange, after so many days to wear underwear again, even if it was tiny underwear. She started looking through the clothes. They were all obscene.

A tube top with "TEASE" in big glittering letters. A crop top that would leave her tummy bare, and stretch lewdly across her big boobs. a v-neck top that would have her cleavage fully on display. A cut-off t-shirt that would leave the bottom of her tits exposed, with the word "Porn Star" in flowing script.

For tonight she settled on a cross wrap tank top. It covered most of her tit flesh, but left an opening in the center that showed the inner curves of her breasts and left her tummy bare. She wriggled into a slim black mini skirt that came well above her knees. If she wasn't careful bending over, she'd be showing the whole world her big, round bottom.

Finally, she left the safety of the closet and dashed to her bed. It was barely 7:00, but she just wanted to go to sleep and get out of the house as quickly as possible in the morning. Unfortunately, sleep didn't come easily with the constant sound of sucking, fucking, moaning, and strings of obscenity assaulting her ears as she clenched her eyes tightly shut. She pulled the covers over her head, trying to drown out the noise. Still, she could hear it.

"Oooh, fuck! Put that big dick up my ass," the porn girl was screaming, "yeah! Just like that! Fuck I need another dick! Give me another dick!"

The sound of her mouth being filled with said other dick replaced her begging. The unending squelching and slapping of flesh was beginning to get to her. Here she was, her warm slit covered by tiny underwear, big fuck melons heaving, looking like some porno girl herself, and she was getting aroused by the animal sounds from her TV.

Just a peek, she told herself, and pulled back the covers enough that she could see the TV. The woman was older, maybe the same age as Vanya and her friends. She was surrounded by 4 men, all of whom were much younger-looking. Two of them were stroking their big penises, while the other two slammed the woman back and forth between them, one with his penis in her butt, the other in her mouth. After a moment, they switched with the other men. The two new men turned the woman over onto her back and slipped their penises back into her as she moaned and bucked in pleasure.

Maybe there were other channels, she thought, that weren't porno. Like music channels. If she couldn't turn it off, maybe there was something more relaxing and quiet, so she could sleep.

She emerged from the cover cave, retrieved the remote, and climbed back in bed. She flipped the channel. Asian teenager with a cock in her pussy, another in her ass, and a third in her mouth. Two more men slapped her face with their cocks, and she had one in each hand.

Click

Two latina girls with big boobs and bubble butts licking at each others' cunts, while two men drove their cocks into the girls.

Click

Brunette teen with big tits, her legs wrapped around a man as he rhythmically thrust into her. Their tongues played with one another. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. They weren't saying anything, just kissing, thrusting, moaning. The girl reminded her of herself. Kayla watched this one for a bit, and then remembered she was looking for something that wasn't porno.

Click

"Shoot it all over me!" cried a slim blonde with small breasts. A penis erupted, shooting sperm all over her face in big, sticky shots. "Fuck, yes," she said, smiling. A second penis splattered her, sending semen dripping from her eyelid. Yet another squirted into her hair, then another on her face, then on her lips, into her open mouth, between her eyes, another in her hair. It seemed like an endless line of penises, one after the other, and she smiled and laughed at each one as though it were the best feeling in the world. Kayla could hardly make out the woman's face anymore, it was so caked in semen.

Click

A woman with her arms stretched by chains in the ceiling, her legs spread by chains in the floor. She was blindfolded, and had some kind of ball in her mouth. There were clamps on her nipples that made Kayla's own nipples ache a little at the memory. Another woman slapped her ass with some kind of whip that had lots of leather tails on it. The bound woman moaned each time she was whipped.

Click

On and on it went, each channel some new degradation or a variation on a theme. While some were only scenes, others had stories to accompany them. But, they were all porno. She wasn't sure how many channels there were in total, but each one was more fucking, more fetishes. She couldn't help it. Her poor pussy was so hot and soaking her thong panties. She was no closer to getting to sleep, either.

A sound in the hallway caught her ear. She strained to listen through the fucking on the TV. Her mother giggled, and then the sound of her bedroom door closing, undoubtedly with the Professor. Slut, Kayla thought. Her mother was the slut, not her. She was probably in there getting fucked by Professor Miles right now. Sucking on his big, hard penis. The same big penis that had pressed against her cheek only a few hours ago. Her mother had a bald, sticky, wet cunt.

She tossed and turned, trying to ignore the feeling between her legs, but her eyes kept coming back to the TV and the constant stream of sex. Throwing back the covers, she crept to the door and peeked out in the hall, listening for any signs of movement. Nothing. She hurried back to bed and got under the covers. The little thong was hot and sticky in her excited slit, so she pulled it off and shoved it under her pillow. Somehow, it felt more normal to have a pantiless cunt. A pantiless, bald, sticky, wet cunt. Like a horny slut.

She touched it, remembering the feeling of Tiffany's tongue inside it and shivered. As if on cue, the scene on the TV ended and another one began, showing a slim blonde teen and a brunette with big round tits making out like a couple of naughty lezzies. Kayla rubbed at her horny snatch and watched the two girls kissing and touching. She missed Tiffany. Curious, Kayla reached to the grotesque nightstand and her hand found one of the dildos that she'd knocked over earlier.

The two girls were topless now, the blonde sucking on the brunette's nipples, while her hand worked its way into her panties. The brunette moaned, her head thrown back, mouth open. Kayla touched the dildo to her wet sex, teasing the tip inside. She sucked in a breath as she felt her tight lips part to accept the toy. Her other hand gently rubbed her nipple as she watched the two girls remove their panties.

The dildo slid in deeper, and Kayla bit back the urge to moan out loud. She began to slide the toy in and out, a bit deeper each time. She couldn't believe the feeling, and wondered how it would feel if it were a real penis. The brunette girl crawled between the blondes' legs and began to lick her. Kayla closed her eyes, thrusting the toy in and out, her hips bucking up and down as she lost herself in the feelings. She roughly squeezed her breast, slipped her hand under the cross tank and bra to tug her nipple. The toy, slick with her cream now, slid in and out more easily, bringing her closer to the release she needed to finally fall asleep.

A little moan escaped her lips as she came, fucking her little hole with the toy. Finally, the big one hit her and her head swam. She pulled the dildo from her satiated snatch, hid it under her pillow with the panties, and finally fell asleep to the sound of the two girls sucking each others' cunts.