Korrupting Kayla Pt. 03

Story Info
Kayla is further humiliated at her new job.
26.8k words
4.74
62.1k
73

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,637 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you for the continued patience and communication from those who enjoy my stories. I am trying to cut down on the time between chapters, but life gets in the way. I sincerely appreciate all the support and feedback from everyone, and hope you continue to enjoy Kayla's "adventure".

New Job

Kayla slept fitfully. The light and sound from the TV made it difficult to get any meaningful rest, and when she awoke early to the sight of a title card reading "South American Squirters 3," she groaned. A montage of lusty latin beauties spraying fountains of slut slime from their cunts assaulted her senses. The constant sounds of sex had invaded her dreams when she did sleep, leading to vague memories of herself in a variety of hardcore situations.

She'd purposely tried to get up before anyone else, setting her lewd alarm clock two hours before she'd normally wake up. She dragged herself from bed, while a latina with blonde streaks in her dark hair, nipples pierced with rings shaped like penises, stroked a mammoth dildo between her legs. Quietly, she opened her drawer and took another pair of tiny panties out. Glancing through the closet, she was torn. She'd been through all the clothes the night before, and she couldn't see how any of them were appropriate. What she already had on likely offered the most coverage of her body, but the top now stank of girl sweat from her masturbation the prior evening, and restless sleep.

She chose a white, short sleeve tie-up crop top with a v-neck. It would cover most of her tits, but showed a ridiculous amount of cleavage, as well as her midriff. The skirt she wore now had a dried crust of cunt cream, both from her dildo play, as well as the fuck honey that was, even now, dripping from her slit. She picked another mini skirt. It seemed skirts or dresses were her only option. There were no pants of any kind.

She looked at the top, considered the demi bra, and then went to her drawers and retrieved a plunge bra instead. The demi offered more coverage, but it would be much more visible with the top, and probably attract even more attention than she would already garner. She was sure the top wasn't meant to be worn with a bra at all, but the thought of going out dressed this way was already more than she could handle. To be braless and jiggling all over in the tiny top wasn't worth contemplating.

She snuck down the hall as quietly as she could, shut and locked the bathroom door and showered quickly. She donned the slutty clothes, and went to her room for her backpack. A new girl sprayed another woman's face with a powerful helping of whore honey, while another man used her mouth like a fleshlight, spewing a stream of something in Spanish, which she was sure was obscene. Kayla ignored her own warm cunt and retrieved her backpack.

She crept down the stairs into the darkened foyer and made a beeline for the door, when she noticed a light from the kitchen. Fuck. Determined to flee, she resumed course, but it wasn't meant to be.

"Kayla?" her mother's voice called.

For a moment, she considered just running. She could take her car, live in the back seat. Never come back. She sighed. It was stupid. She turned toward the kitchen, some hardwired instinct to obey those in charge causing her feet to move. She cast her gaze at the floor, trying to look as small and non-threatening as possible. She tottered unsteadily on her wedge shoes.

"Sneaking out?" Marie asked. She sat at the table with a cup of coffee and a newspaper.

"Just, um, getting an early start on the last day."

Marie stood up and took her firmly by the arms, eyes scanning her body.

"So? How does this feel? You liked dressing up like a slut enough a few days ago."

Kayla reddened, angry at the unfairness of it.

"I'm sure this experience will show you the need to value your decency," Marie went on, but Kayla failed to grasp her logic. It just didn't make sense. Something had clearly happened to her mother's brain, and she was sure it had something to do with Professor Miles.

Marie turned Kayla around and bent her over the table. Kayla gasped, her legs trembling. She couldn't make sense of the emotions. She was angry, concerned, but as soon as Marie bent her over like she was just a toy, the warmth in her cunt began to spread throughout her body. Her mind clicked into obedience mode, telling her to stay. Do as she was told. Marie lifted her skirt and tugged at the tiny thong, snapping it against her skin.

"These panties are totally inappropriate," she said, "but that's the kind of girl you are, isn't it?"

Kayla nodded her head meekly.

"Stay," Marie told her.

She crossed to a cabinet, opened it, and returned with a glass thermometer.

"Your bald cunt seems very warm, Kayla," she said, and slid the device into Kayla's slippery gash, making her moan. "Just hold on a bit," Marie continued, and while the numbers on the thermometer ticked up, Marie's finger collected the moisture from Kayla's fuck tunnel and rubbed her clit with it. Kayla started panting, clenching the table. The rubbing became more intense.

"My, honey, your wet hole is very hot! You'll need to take the edge off before you leave, or you'll be no good at all for school. I'm surprised you're able to think of anything besides your cunt with how warm it is."

Kayla felt her legs spreading further, the good tingles like pins and needles across her body as her mother frigged her. She felt like a mess. The lack of sleep, the constant sex everywhere she looked. Everyone was naked, fucking, sucking, squirting, jerking and humping. Every other word seemed to be fuck, pussy or cock. It seemed as though people were just touching her whenever they wanted, stroking her body, feeling her most intimate places, like she was just there to be played with. She wanted to be good. She really did! She just couldn't help herself, like her bald, sticky, wet cunt was in control of her.

A hard orgasm made her body quake, knees weak. Marie popped the thermometer out of her and took her hand away. Kayla felt the thong slide back between her slit, soaked with her sex juice.

"Now, try to focus in school today" Marie said, and sat back down to her coffee as though nothing strange had taken place.

Kayla teetered away on shaky legs and retrieved her backpack, walking out the door in a daze. She drove to school on auto-pilot, arriving well over an hour before the doors opened. Sitting in the parking lot, she stared at the building wearing her slutty clothes, and realized how quiet it was. No one was fucking. No one was moaning or saying filthy things. She leaned her seat back slightly, spread her legs to get more comfortable, and tried to ignore the feel of the wet thong wedged in her slit.

Self-reflection had never been all that necessary for her before. A week ago, life had been pretty normal. She had a regular family. Her brother was kind and funny. Her mother was stern, but not overbearing. Then, everything had just flipped upside down. Her dad was gone, and wouldn't even return her calls or messages. Her brother had gone creepy. He didn't even talk to her anymore. Just stared at her like a piece of meat. Her mother seemed to have some kind of bi-polar disorder, admonishing her for being a slut, while at the same time trying to make her be one. She was so confused.

She thought, maybe, she should talk to someone, but that only brought the thought of Professor Miles. He seemed to be the strangest factor, and the fact that he was just there, manipulating her mother's brain, her brother's, told her that he had something to do with the changes. However, she herself had barely spoken to him, so how could he have done something to her? It was all so strange. She couldn't figure it out.

The sleepless night had taken its toll on her, making it hard to think straight. She set her timer on her phone, in case she fell asleep, and then leaned back in her seat and let her mind wander in the silence. Unconsciously, she rubbed at her warm cunt as she semi-napped. Her phone rang a short time later, snapping her awake. Tiffany.

"Hello?"

"Good morning!" Tiffany's cheerful voice said over her speakerphone.

"You too."

"So, I'm about to pull into school. I brought you a sweater."

"Thank you. I'm parked in the back of the lot, by the sign."

"Be right there."

She hung up. A few moments later, she pulled up next to Kayla's car.

When Kayla emerged from the car, she saw Tiffany's shocked expression.

"Holy mother! Now, that is how you should be dressing!"

"Stop it. Give me the sweater."

"Alright, but are you sure? You look amazing!

The parking lot was beginning to fill up, and Kayla already noted some cars driving by slowing to look at the scantily-clad girls.

"I'm sure," Kayla said, "My boobs are practically falling out!"

Tiffany handed her the sweater, and Kayla pulled it on. It would be miserable in the summer heat, she knew, but today was a choice between one misery or another, it seemed. They walked together toward the building, Kayla still a bit unsteady in the new shoes, but learning. Other students gave them appraising looks, which Tiffany seemed not to notice. Kayla saw them all looking at her bare legs and tiny skirt, though. She tried her best to ignore it, but she could hear them whispering, catching a few words here and there.

"Hot..."

"Legs..."

"Tap that..."

"That Kayla?"

"Tramp..."

"Sluts..."

She parted ways with Tiffany and went to her English class, where she aced a multiple choice exam over the books they'd read this year. Kayla had enjoyed the reading. She thought back to her bookshelf at home, now, all dicks, pussies, and cum. By the time she headed to her second class, the sweater was getting hot and itchy. Even the industrial A/C of the school building struggled to keep out the summer heat.

As though the universe had conspired against her, her second final was on anatomy. She spent the next 40 minutes answering questions and looking at diagrams of vaginas, penises, uteri, and mammaries. As the day heated up outside, and she headed to her study period, she began to sweat. She could feel the drops of moisture clinging to the fabric of the sweater as she tried her best to sleep through the useless study hall. Just another 30 minutes and the school year was over. The period teacher had essentially phoned it in for the day, as well, and the room was a bit rowdy as the antsy students waited out the final few minutes.

At last, the bell rang, and Kayla was no longer a Junior. In a couple more months, she'd start the final year of her high school career. She filed along with the press of eager kids toward the exit. The cluster of warm bodies around her was stifling. Finally, she was outside, and the full heat of the summer day hit her with a wave of humidity.

It was too much. She yanked off the sweater, no longer caring. A series of whistles and catcalls followed her as she clacked across the parking lot, but most of the other students were more concerned with getting away from school than ogling her big tits. She met Tiffany by their cars.

"Freedooooooom!" Tiffany cried, raising her hands toward the sun.

Kayla laughed. It was hard to feel dreary with Tiffany.

"Glad you ditched the sweater. I'm sure your puppies were suffocating," Tiffany remarked.

"So hot..." Kayla agreed.

"You wanna come to the office with me? The boss said I could bring you by to talk."

"Sure. Do I have to, like, fill out an application or anything?"

"At some point there's paperwork, but Big Dick is pretty informal."

"Big Dick?"

Tiffany laughed, "His name, if you can believe this, is Richard Weiner. He has a son, also named Richard. So, you've got Little Dick and Big Dick. The universe moves in mysterious ways, Kayla."

"You're serious?"

"Completely."

Kayla shook her head, "let's go."

"I'll drive. We'll come back for your car."

"Ok."

Driving to the Jiggly's office, Tiffany fished in her purse, and handed Kayla a personal check.

"Our sales cleared, and commissions got issued overnight, so there's your cut homegirl," she said proudly.

Kayla stared at the check. She had money that was hers, for the first time in her life. She felt hopeful. This was the first step in her freedom! During the drive, Kayla related to Tiffany her awful experience of coming home, finding her room changed, the slutty clothes. She did leave out the part about her mom frigging her twat this morning, though.

"It's kind of hot, in a way," Tiffany said, "but I get that your mom's gone weird. It doesn't seem normal. You think it has something to do with this Miles guy?"

"I'm sure of it. Everything was normal before he showed up."

They pulled up to a big building with blue glass windows in an office park, where Tiffany parked in a lot marked "Employee Parking". The sign on the building read DomCo.

"DomCo?" Kayla asked.

"Jiggly's is just a subsidiary of a larger company. And even they're a subsidiary of some foreign company based in the UK, or somewhere."

They exited the car and made their way into the lobby, which was well-furnished, and seemed normal enough. Tiffany approached a reception desk, staffed by two blonde women, both very attractive, and showing a lot of cleavage.

"Hey, Tiffany," said one of the women as they approached.

"Hi, Honey. We're here for Dick."

The two women and Tiffany laughed together at the joke, and Kayla smiled nervously.

"Well, if it's Big Dick you need, then you know where to go," Honey said.

She waved them by, and Tiffany led Kayla to an elevator, which they took up a few floors. They exited into a bullpen. Individual desks with computers stood in rows, all of them manned by attractive women in clothing that went from revealing to scandalous. The outer walls of the room were frosted glass offices with closed doors and nameplates. Managers, Kayla assumed. The women working glanced up at the girls as they passed, some giving them approving nods. Kayla noted that some of them wore headphones. At least one had one hand on her computer mouse, and another under her short skirt as she stared at her screen. It seemed normal enough, she guessed. Given the kind of products they sold, she supposed it wasn't abnormal to get a little aroused now and again.

Tiffany stopped in front of one of the managerial offices, with a nameplate that read "R. Weiner". Another girl sat at a desk just outside the office.

"Hey Tif," the girl said, "Let me buzz him."

She tapped a call button on the phone in front of her, and a moment later someone must have said something into her headset. She waved Tiffany on, and she opened the door.

Entering the office, they were met by a giant of a man. Richard Weiner stood over six feet, heavily muscled with a military cut to his salt and pepper hair. A performance polo stretched across his rippling frame, and his tight trousers revealed that the moniker Big Dick was not just a reference to his name. Kayla blushed as the big man approached them with an inviting smile.

He put his arm around Tiffany, his meaty hand sliding down to cup her ass.

"There's my rockstar," he said, "you killed it this weekend!"

Tiffany seemed oblivious to the hand feeling her up. Or maybe she didn't care.

"Oh, I had some help from a friend," Tiffany admitted, "This is Kayla, the one I told you about."

Kayla held out her hand, and Dick shook it firmly, professionally. His eyes, though, scanned her body and liked what they saw.

"Pleasure to meet you, Kayla. Please, have a seat."

He gestured to the chairs in front of his desk, and sat behind it.

"So, Kayla is looking to start working on her career," Tiffany began, "and I was hoping you might have an idea of what kind of positions are available, if any?"

Tiffany sat with her legs spread, her naked cunt on display as though it were nothing strange. Kayla kept her legs clamped tightly together.

"Of course." Dick agreed, "Why don't I tell Kayla a bit about our company."

"Please," Kayla said, wanting to sound enthusiastic.

"DomCo is a multinational company. We have a strong name, because we're looking to dominate every sector we work in. We're an aggressive company, and we're always looking for the right talent for any department. Tiffany is great with sales in the Jiggly's line, but that's just one thing we do. We're active in marketing, video games and other entertainment, social media, political activism, technology, and a host of other sectors.

We also offer some of the best compensation packages around. What Tiffany does is primarily a commission based business, but she also gets bonuses each quarter based on performance. She also gets full coverage medical benefits, reimbursement of expenses, college funding, etcetera.

Now, one of our programs we have is called Scout. It's a kind of talent-finding program. You're young, and you haven't worked before, is that right?"

"No, Sir," Kayla said.

Dick smiled at that. He liked being called, Sir.

"So it's safe to say that you probably aren't sure where exactly your talents lie. That's what Scout is for. We'll provide training in multiple departments, and help to determine your aptitude. It's great for you, as you'll come out of it having learned a whole host of new skills. It's great for us, because we can determine what part of the company you'll thrive in, and can train you appropriately."

"That sounds really good, Kayla," Tiffany said.

Kayla nodded. It did sound great!

"Now, I know you kids all want to buy iPhones and Teslas, so let's talk about compensation. The Scout program lasts for a year. During that time, you'll have an annual salary of $50,000. You'll also receive the same benefits package as Tiffany. If you need a place to stay, we offer employee housing that can be subsidized from your pay. If you need a vehicle, the same."

He pulled a thick, bound stack of paper from a drawer on his desk, and handed it across to Kayla.

"This is our standard Scout contract. Go ahead and take it home and review it. It's a lot of legal mumbo jumbo about how we, as the company, agree to pay you so much for a year, how you're entitled to benefits, and about how we can't sue you if you decide you don't want to work here after the year is over. Blah, blah, blah."

Kayla took the heavy document. He also handed her a brochure, slick and blue like the glass of the building. It read, "DomCo: Building a better future for mankind."

"Any questions?" He asked.

"Um, I'll just read through the material first. It sounds really great, though. I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me."

Dick stood up, looking down at her. Or down her shirt. She wasn't sure exactly. He stuck his hand out, and Kayla rose to shake it again.

"Just looking at you Kayla," he said, "I know you've got what it takes to be a great asset to this company. I'll be really excited to see just how much you open up at the end of your training."

"Thank you," she said.

"Thanks, Dick." Tiffany added.

Dick showed them out of the office. Walking back to the elevator, they narrowly avoided a collision with one of the women coming out of another office. Her hair was mussed, shirt slightly askew, and she quickly wiped something off of her chin as she politely said, "excuse me."

Tiffany and Kayla shuffled out of the offices and back to the elevator. Once the doors shut, Tiffany mimed a blowjob and laughed.

"You really think so?" Kayla asked, eyes wide.

"Totally!"

"But, at work?"

"Maybe she's just trying to, you know, get a-head?" She chuckled at her own joke.

Kayla sighed. The elevator doors opened, and Tiffany waved to the desk girls as they passed through the lobby.

"Lunch?"

Kayla nodded, hungry.

"Really?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"No complaints about people seeing your gorgeous melons and legs?"

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,637 Followers
123456...8