Korrupting Kayla Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla shook her head, "It's too hot. Besides, if I'm going to work there, I guess I have to get used to showing a little skin. Did you see how those girls were dressed? Is that some kind of dress code?"

Tiffany laughed, "I don't remember hearing anything about a dress code. People just kind of dress as they please, from what I've seen. But then, I'm not exactly in the office a lot. A few minutes once or twice a week. When I do product testing, I go down to the labs on the lower floors."

Kayla flipped through the brochure as they drove. Photos of lush corporate offices, filled with groups of happy and smiling employees filled the pages, and the glossy print extolled the virtues of DomCo. There were photos of men on construction sites. Men and women in lab coats mixing vials of fluid. Women with big boobs drawing video game characters. Men shaking hands with other men. More women with big boobs typing at computers or talking on headsets. On the back there was a list of countries where DomCo had a presence, as well as logos for the various companies they owned. There were dozens of them.

Tiffany pulled into one of the new health-conscious places that were springing up all over, serving smoothies, meal replacements, organic salads and the like. Kayla thought it sounded great. It was far too hot to eat anything heavy.

Kayla brought the thick binder in with her, and tried to peruse it while they ate. The legal wording made her head spin. She found herself just flipping and skimming for anything that seemed to stand out, but there didn't seem to be anything sinister about it. Her thoughts focused on the prospects of a job, she hardly paid any mind to the lustful stares of salivating men eye-fucking her.

"You doing anything now?" Tiffany asked as they made their way back to the car.

"Going home, I guess," Kayla said, "you?"

"I dunno. I mean, why go home? It's not like you have anything pressing to do, right? We could, maybe, do something else? Together?"

Kayla felt her pussy getting warm at the thought. She nodded, blushing.

Tiffany grinned and drove them to her house, where she whirled on Kayla the moment they were in the door. Her hands were all over Kayla's body.

"God, that outfit is so hot. I've been thinking about you all day," She said, and kissed Kayla like a mad woman.

Kayla was caught off guard by the aggressiveness, but quickly matched Tiffany's enthusiasm when she felt the other girl's tongue slip into her mouth. Tiffany's hand was under her skirt now, slipping past her tiny panties to rub her needy cunt. She led them into the den, where she pulled Kayla to the floor with her in a tangle of giggles of limbs.

It was nearing evening when Kayla dressed herself, showered and clean, and they got back into Tiffany's car. She glowed as they drove back to her car, the big binder and brochure in her lap.

"Do you think you'll do it? The job?" Tiffany asked.

"I think so," Kayla said, "It sounds great, right?"

"Yeah! It will be!"

"So, what do I do?" Kayla asked.

"We can go by again tomorrow and tell Dick. There will be paperwork, but I'll help you, if you need me to."

Kayla nodded. They pulled into the deserted parking lot. Tiffany leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek, squeezing her hand encouragingly.

"Thank you," Kayla said, and got out of the car.

She watched Tiffany drive away, and got into her own vehicle, driving home in silence. She was nervous about the Scout program. What if she wasn't good at anything? She fretted about it while she drove, but soon dismissed the line of thought when she pulled into the driveway. What new horror awaited her inside, she wondered? What shameful and degrading punishment would her mother have for her?

She took the binder and brochure inside. Maybe, she could show that she was doing a positive and mature adult thing, like getting a job. Would that be enough to prove that she was actually a good girl? That she could have her normal clothes back and not have to listen to porno all night?

Once inside, she was met with the sounds of the TV in the den, where the three weirdos she lived with sat waiting for her.

"Come in here, honey," Marie called.

Kayla shuffled into the den, where her mother and Professor Miles were relaxing under a blanket. Rich looked up from his phone, looked over her body with admiration, and then went back to whatever he was doing.

"Done with school, huh?" Marie asked.

"Yeah,"

"And, how did your first day dressed like a slut go?"

Kayla reddened.

"It was embarrassing," she admitted.

Marie nodded. She looked pleased.

"I'm sure a little while longer, and you'll have learned your lesson."

Kayla huffed, "I already learned! I even went to an office and got a job!"

She waved the brochure.

Marie squealed, shocking Kayla as she leapt from the couch and embraced her.

"Oh, Kayla, I'm so proud of you," she said, "A real job? At a real office?"

Kayla hugged her back, feeling strange. Her mother was almost normal for a moment. Kayla saw what looked like displeasure on the Professor's face for a moment, but then it was gone and he seemed cheerful. Then, Marie's hands crept down to Kayla's bottom, and she felt the back of her tiny skirt slide up, exposing her thong. Marie gripped her ass cheeks as she hugged her.

"So, tell me about it," Marie said, letting her go. The skirt fell back into place.

"Um, well, they have this program called Scout, where they train you to do lots of different things to see what you're good at. And after a year, you get placed in whatever department you're best at. They have medical benefits, and even give me money for college." She said proudly.

She showed Marie the brochure. Her mother took it and began to flip through, showing it to Miles. The Professor seemed more enthusiastic when he saw the brochure. Not that Kayla cared.

"Promising company," he remarked, "I've heard of them. They fund some research at the University."

"I'm going to do paperwork tomorrow," Kayla said.

"And they're hiring you, dressed like that?" Rich commented.

"Yes," she said, "Nobody cared how I dressed."

"Well, I think it's great, honey," Marie said.

"Does that mean I can have my regular clothes?" Kayla asked, hopefully.

Marie raised an eyebrow, "Of course not. Just because you got a job doesn't mean you've learned your lesson. After all, you remember what happened just this morning?"

Kayla blushed deeply.

"And what I found hidden under your pillow?" Marie continued, and produced a soiled thong and the dildo she'd played with the night before. "Clearly, you're not ready to be treated like a responsible adult."

"But I am!" Kayla argued.

"Throwing a fit isn't going to convince me," Marie said, shaking her head, "Now go to your room and stop acting like a child."

Clenching her fists, Kayla bit her tongue and marched past them, heading up the stairs. The sounds of lusty moaning echoed down the hall from her room. Kayla sighed as she crossed the threshold, eyes flicking to the TV. A blonde woman had a penis stuffed in her throat, and the burly man it was attached to held her head in place as the woman gagged. Behind the blonde, a dark-complected asian woman was busy stuffing a series of increasingly larger butt plugs into the blonde's gaping asshole, while holding a buzzing vibrator against her clit.

"...gonna open that ass up real good so you can get at least 2 dicks in there!" The asian woman said, and the blonde choked on the dick buried in her throat. The next butt plug sunk to the base in her ass, and she screamed around the cock, and orgasmed. The man slapped her face and called her an ass whore.

Kayla lay on the bed, and started browsing Facebook, trying to ignore the sounds of the blonde choking, moaning, screaming and cumming. She scrolled through the stream of people with normal lives. There were no dicks in their mouths, no semen spraying their faces. As she scrolled, though, she found herself filling in those gaps. She pictured the girls taking sexy selfies in their bikinis with faces coated in sticky cum. A leggy redhead had taken a shot in the mirror, showing off her toned ass in her swimsuit. Kayla imagined her bent over with an asian woman shoving an oversized butt plug into her. A toned man on the beach in a tight-fitting speedo, showing a significant bulge, made her visualize his big penis spraying her tits with his seed.

Kayla stopped herself and lay the phone down. Fuck! She couldn't seem to look at anything without sexualizing it. On her TV, the big man's dick was still in the blonde's mouth, but the butt plugs had been replaced by two other men's cocks. The blonde groaned as the two men, one under, the other on top, plugged her stretched butt. The asian woman was behind the top man, her tongue buried in his asshole.

She was struck by a clever thought. She launched one of her streaming apps on her phone. Maybe she could get around the constant porno by watching something else on her phone? She received a message stating, "This content has been blocked at the request of your internet service provider." She sighed in frustration, and tried YouTube. She received the same message. Curious, she tried other websites. Seemingly everything was blocked. She searched for "porno" and found thousands of sites. Clicking one brought it up immediately. She was, for some reason, not surprised.

Literally everywhere she looked there was sex. Her headboard had fuzzy restraints on either side. Her bedside table was a naked ass ready to be fucked. Her walls were covered with filthy posters. On the TV, the blonde now had the vibrator shoved into her cunt, as well. Her mouth was full of cock. Her ass was full of two cocks. She looked like she was just a limp ragdoll, being used like a set of warm holes by the horny men. Kayla would have thought she was unconscious, had it not been for the repeated gagging as the big man plowed his rigid penis in and out of her sloppy mouth.

Kayla picked her phone back up and tried to play a game, matching little colored crystals and watching the bright explosions of color. It was mildly distracting, but she was always conscious of the sounds coming from the TV. Her phone pinged with a message from Tiffany. It was just a little emoji blowing her a kiss. Kayla smiled weakly and returned the same.

T: I had fun today. ;)

Kayla blushed, thinking about the feeling of Tiffany's tongue between her legs.

K: Me too. :)

T: Office at 9?

K: Yes! U Wanna get breakfast?

T: I want to eat at the Y ;)

K:??

T: Your pussy. Your gorgeous, sweet, wet pussy. The Y.

Kayla made the connection and giggled.

K: U R so bad!

T: Not what U said earlier :O

K: Real breakfast!

T: 7:30 at Hart's?

K: OK!

T: You watching porn?

K: I can't watch anything else!

T: Is it hot?

K: Good night! :|

T: Night sexy! B=====D~~~ :) <-- You!

Kayla put the phone on the charger, checked her alarm, and crawled under the covers. She pulled the covers over her head, just as the asian woman began licking a big wad of sperm from the blonde woman's face, and kissing her tired, abused mouth. She slept horribly, again, the constant bombardment of fucking filling her ears throughout the night.

Orientation

Kayla awoke and showered, then pulled on another obscenely short skirt from her closet. The remaining tops were all more skimpy than what she'd already worn. She frowned, but resigned herself to her fate. She chose a cropped t-shirt that covered her tits, didn't show any cleavage, but left her entire tummy bare. It strained to contain her bulging breasts, while also drawing more attention to them due to the two little smiley faces over each nipple. She was getting used to walking in heels, now. Strangely, she did not encounter anyone downstairs and she was able to get out the door without being harassed, spanked, or made to orgasm. It was about time she was due a break, even a small one.

After a good breakfast and Tiffany's fawning comments about Kayla's giant tits and overall "yummy" appearance, the two girls drove together to the DomCo office. They passed through the lobby, and took the elevator up once again. Things were much the same as the previous day, Kayla noted. As they made their way across the room, she was more cognizant of the leers she was getting from the other women, all of them lusty. She felt warm between her legs, and a bit flushed as Tiffany stopped in front of Mr. Weiner's door. His assistant spoke into her headset and waved them through. Big Dick was dressed much the same as the previous day. When he looked Kayla over, she couldn't help but notice the twitch of his penis in the tight trousers. He did not try to hide it in the slightest.

"Have a seat, ladies, please," Dick said, gesturing to the chairs, "So, you've had some time to look over the contract and brochure?"

"Yes, Sir," Kayla nodded, "I'd like to join the program."

"Wonderful!" Dick said, his smile widening.

He pushed a button on his phone, and the assistant's voice came over it, "Yes, Sir?"

"Sugar Tits," Dick said, "Could you please get some forms for a Scout enrollment ready, please?"

"Yes, Sir."

Kayla wasn't sure she'd heard right. Had he called the assistant sugar tits? Dick made no mention of it, so Kayla let it go.

"Once you fill out the forms, we'll get you down to intake, to get your employee badge and sign-on bonus." Dick explained.

"Sign-on bonus?" Kayla asked.

"Yes. $200, and a gift assortment from our various departments, so you can start to familiarize yourself with some of the things we do. Normally, we encourage new hires to take the cash and get some clothes for the workplace, but it seems like you've already got that part nailed." He smiled at her and went on, "unless you have other plans, you can start orientation this afternoon."

"I don't have any plans." Kayla admitted.

There was a brief knock at the door, and then it opened. The assistant brought a tablet in, handing it over to Dick. He nodded, and she showed herself out. Dick examined the screen, tapped at it a moment, and then handed it to Kayla.

"Just fill in all the information on the forms," he explained, "and when you finish you can give it back to Sugar Tits at the desk. She'll take you down to intake."

"I, um, thank you, Sir." Kayla said, and held out her hand. He shook it across the desk, saying, "Welcome aboard!"

Tiffany and Kayla left the office, and the assistant --Sugar Tits-- stood up from her desk.

"Welcome to DomCo," She said cheerily, "you can use one of the project rooms to fill out your forms. Just let me know when you're finished."

She showed them to one of the side rooms with frosted glass, and opened the door. Kayla and Tiffany took seats at the little round table in the middle of the room. The girl shut the door and left them alone.

Kayla couldn't stand it. She had to ask.

"Did he really call her...Sugar Tits?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a little nickname. We all get one eventually." Tiffany explained.

"You too?" Kayla asked, shocked.

"Yeah. I'm Tongue Candy!" She said cheerily.

"That's...weird." Kayla said, giving her a sidelong glance.

"I think it's cute," Tiffany said, "I can't wait to see what they come up with for you!"

Kayla felt a bit uneasy about that. She wasn't sure she wanted a filthy nickname.

"Oh, don't worry about it Kayla. So it's a little unorthodox. It just makes the place more fun. Let's fill out your forms."

Kayla nodded, still not sure. What choice did she have though? She thought about the money, the benefits, being able to get away from her crazy home. That was more important than a demeaning nickname. She began filling out the forms on the tablet.

Some time later, Kayla returned the tablet to Sugar Tits, who scrolled through the forms. Satisfied by what she saw, she nodded, and tapped at the screen a few times. She set the tablet aside in a drawer, and got up from the desk.

"Right! Let's take you down to intake, and get you a badge." she said.

Kayla and Tiffany followed her to the elevator. As they descended, Kayla took note of the badge clipped to the hem of the girl's shirt. She tried to read it as stealthily as possible.

Sugar Tits

34C

S. Rating: 98.9

F.Grade: A

S.Grade: B

A.Grade: D

At the bottom were 3 small photos that showed Sugar's naked breasts, her smiling face, and her bare fuckhole. Kayla had a dozen questions about what was on the badge, but couldn't bring herself to ask. The elevator reached the designated floor, and Sugar Tits walked them down the hallway to a white door, which she knocked on.

"From here on, it's employees only." Sugar Tits said.

Kayla looked questioningly at Tiffany.

"Technically, I'm an independent contractor," Tiffany explained. It's ok. I can wait upstairs for you. We'll go pick up your car, and you can come back for orientation."

Kayla nodded. Tiffany gave her a hug, and went back down the hall. The door opened, and Kayla followed the assistant inside. They were ushered in by a man in a smart black blazer and tie. He wore small spectacles on his beakish nose, behind which were a pair of studious brown eyes. His eyes scanned her body quickly.

"Good morning, Sugar. New hire?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir," Sugar replied, "This is Kayla. Kayla, this is Mr. Crown. Female Resources Administrator."

"A pleasure," Crown said, "You'll be needing a badge then."

"Yes, please." Kayla nodded.

Mr. Crown took a tablet from his desk and tapped at it. He nodded at something, and then tapped for a moment more. He set the tablet down, picked up a tailor's measuring tape, and stepped behind Kayla.

"Raise your arms, please." He said.

Kayla did. He took her measurements. Kayla wasn't sure why.

"Bust size?" He asked.

"What?" Kayla asked.

"Bust size. What size are your breasts?" he asked again.

"I...That's..." Kayla stammered.

"Kayla, I need to have all of your information," Mr. Crown stated, annoyed, "it's part of your contract."

"38D!" Kayla blurted, and flushed.

"Thank you." He said, and picked up his tablet again, tapped, turned the tablet and took a photo of her. He tapped at the screen for a few more moments, and then the sound of a printer humming to life drew Kayla's attention. Mr. Crown pulled the badge from the ID printer and looped a plastic clip through it, then handed it to Kayla.

"Thank you. That will be all." He said, and shooed the girls toward the door.

Sugar took Kayla by the arm and led her back out to the hall, then toward the elevator. Bewildered, Kayla allowed Sugar to lead her into the elevator.

"Orientation begins at 1:00," Sugar said, "when you return one of the girls at the desk can take you," The elevator pinged at the ground floor, "Welcome aboard, again!"

"Um, thank you." Kayla said, and stepped off the elevator.

She found Tiffany chatting with the two girls at the front desk.

"Good to go?" her friend asked.

She nodded.

"Later ladies!" Tiffany said to the desk girls.

During the drive back to her car, Kayla studied the badge.

Kayla Sterns

38D

S. Rating: N/A

F.Grade: F

S.Grade: F

A.Grade: F

At the bottom were 3 photos. Her face, an enlarged image of her shirt-covered tits, the two smiley faces over her nipples, and a picture of her crotch in the little skirt, a hint of panties showing.

"What does all this mean?" She asked Tiffany, showing her the badge.

Tiffany gave it a glance, keeping her attention on the road.

"Don't know," she admitted, "aside from the obvious ones. He captured your likeness perfectly, though." She grinned.

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Did they give you a sign-on bonus?" She asked.

Tiffany nodded, saying, "$200, like yours, and an array of different products. I don't know what they'll give you. Mine was stuff oriented toward what I was selling."

123456...8