Korrupting Kayla Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mental Kayla's hips jerked and she smiled stupidly. She rubbed between her legs. Her cunt was always so hot. Her cunt was always so horny. The real Kayla's cunt was so horny, too. She rubbed it in time with the image in her mind.

"I always need to cum...My cunt makes me so naughty...I love it when my cunt makes me feel naughty...I'm such a good little slut with a naughty cunt..."

Kayla did need to cum. On a conscious level, she knew it. Her cunt was making her feel so naughty. She liked that her cunt made her feel naughty. She was such a good little slut with a naughty cunt. Her body shuddered as the thought passed through her conscious mind, even as she felt herself drift closer to falling asleep. Sluts with naughty cunts orgasm while their brothers stroke their cocks in front of them. Her pussy gushed. It was the last thought she had before falling asleep.

Company Policy

The buzz of the alarm clock roused Kayla from a very pleasant sleep. The first thing she noticed was that her pussy was very wet. Then, she noticed that her hand was between her legs, gently rubbing her wet pussy. The third was the slapping of flesh as a brown-skinned Native American woman in cowboy boots and hat rode the cock of a man dressed in a cow suit. The fourth was that she had slept soundly through the entire night for the first time in days. She couldn't even remember waking up to the sounds of raunchy porn one time, and then fighting to get back to sleep. Finally, the batteries on the MP3 player were dead.

Kayla pulled her hand out of her soaked panties, smearing the fuck cream on her fingers onto her sheets. She took the earbuds from her ears, and swapped the MP3 player onto the charger for her phone. She'd missed some messages from Tiffany, but she could get to them later. First, she took another top and skirt from her closet, not caring what they were. She only had to wear them long enough to get out of the house, where she could change to the normal clothes she'd bought the day before.

She took the slutty clothes and showered again, then dressed. Today, her top left her belly bare. It was a shoulderless shirt, and showed off a ridiculous amount of cleavage. She almost believed that her breasts would fall out of it if she leaned over. The strapless bra she'd chosen held them in, but just barely. The shirt had devil-red letters that read, "It ain't gonna lick itself."

The house was quiet. She passed by her mother's room, and the door was open. The room was empty. It was 7:30 in the morning. Kayla made her way down the stairs, and into the kitchen. No one there. She sighed with relief. If she hurried, she could get out of the house without seeing anyone. She stopped at the fridge, grabbed a bottle of Obsequium, and chugged as she quickly went out the door.

As she drove, the familiar warm feeling coursed through her body. Her cunt felt tingly and excited again. It felt nice. She pulled off the road into an empty church parking lot, and parked behind the building. Quickly, she grabbed a blouse and a nice skirt that fell to below her knees. She got back in the car and quickly swapped out her clothes. Feeling better, she continued the drive to the office, and parked in the employee lot. She snagged her badge, and went inside.

In the lobby, a few of the early employees were making their way to the elevators. Kayla spotted Honey as she was just sitting down to the front desk. Honey saw her, too, began to smile, but then frowned. Curious, Kayla went to the desk.

"Morning, Honey," She said, "Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm fine," Honey said, "It's just...are you sure you want to wear...that?"

Kayla looked at her, confused. It was a nice outfit. The blouse was loose and billowy, hiding her body well. The skirt wasn't too tight, and covered her legs. She had on simple shoes, flats, sensible for the office.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"It's just...a little frumpy, I guess." Honey said.

Kayla looked at Honey's outfit. A strip of cloth that vaguely resembled a tube top stretched across her chest, pushing her tits out and showing them off to full advantage. Her nipples were clearly evident. She wore a pair of tiny denim shorts that may as well have been painted on for how tight they were. Kayla was sure that if the girl turned around, half of her ass would be hanging out of them.

"I thought it looked nice," Kayla said, disappointed.

"Oh, yeah, it is. If you're, like, going to be a school teacher or something. But, I guess I just liked the one you had yesterday better. Whatever. Forget it, Hon. You have your style. Just do you!" The smile returned, but Kayla couldn't help but feel bad. It was only her second day, and she was already second-guessing herself.

Honey turned to greet someone else walking up to the desk, so Kayla went to the elevator and took it up to her floor. She entered the bullpen, and the few women already there gave her curious looks. Kayla avoided their eyes, but took note of their outfits. Tiny tops. Short skirts. Miniscule shorts, tight, sexy. All of them. Her outfit was like a neon sign illuminating her difference. She felt her cheeks flush, drank more of her Obsequium, and tried to put the thought out of her warm, fuzzy head. The girl in front of Mr. Johnson's office greeted her, and spoke into her headset.

"You can go on in." She said a second later.

Kayla opened the door. Mr. Johnson glanced up from his desk, waved politely, looked back down at a paper, then did a double take and looked at her, brows knitted in confusion. Kayla stopped.

"Um, good morning Mr. Johnson," She said quietly.

"Yes. Good morning, Kayla. That is a very...interesting choice of attire," he said, frowning.

Kayla flushed. She wanted to shout that it was a normal outfit. There was nothing wrong with it. She kept quiet, though.

"You did read the employment papers you signed, yes?"

"Um, mostly," she said.

"Ah," he said, "as in you didn't read them thoroughly. If you had, you would have noted the office dress code. Page 63, subsection 8. Please familiarize yourself with it in the future. As it's only your second day, and we've already thrown a lot at you, I'm going to let you off with only a minor disciplinary action. Afterwards, I can give you something more appropriate for the workplace, unless you have a change of clothes?"

Kayla thought of the skimpy top and tiny skirt in her trunk. Could something the office gave her be any worse than that? She thought not.

"I'm sorry, Sir," She said, "I don't have another outfit with me today. I'll make sure to carry extras in the future."

Johnson nodded, saying, "Very good. First, let's take care of the disciplinary action."

Kayla trembled. Her second day and she was already in trouble. She shuffled her feet and looked at the floor, ashamed. Johnson pushed a button on his phone. A second later, the door opened and his assistant came in.

"Yes, Sir?" She asked.

"Suck Pet," Johnson said, "Kayla has broken the dress code. She'll need minor discipline and a change of clothes. Can you take care of that, please?"

"Yes, Sir," Suck Pet agreed, "Would you like to witness the discipline?"

"Yes. Here will be fine."

Suck Pet took Kayla's arm and led her to the desk, then bent her at the waist. Johnson sat back in his chair, and idly patted his groin, looking into Kayla's frightened, confused eyes. Suck Pet yanked Kayla's skirt up above her waist, bent her further over the desk. Her mouth opened in an O of surprise, and then a loud crack echoed through the office as Suck Pet's hand came down hard on Kayla's bottom. Kayla cried out, and Johnson rubbed his hardening penis as the look of pain and shock registered on Kayla's face.

He watched her eyes as they filled with tears, and another loud crack followed. Kayla cried out again, her ass stinging. A third spanking made her bite her quivering lip. Johnson watched the humiliation on her face, the mix of pain and arousal. He could see that, while it hurt, Kayla's cunt was wet and excited. Kayla could see the hard bulge under his hand. Unconsciously, she licked her lips. Suck Pet glanced at him, and he held up his hand.

"Please take better care to follow the rules in the future, Kayla," he said, "Suck Pet will find you something more appropriate. Please report back to me afterwards, so that we can start your training in Social Media Research."

Kayla nodded, chastised and humiliated. She couldn't believe she'd just been spanked in her boss' office, by his secretary. She couldn't believe how fucking horny it had made her. Suck Pet let her skirt fall, and motioned for Kayla to follow her. They left the office, and exited the bullpen. She followed Suck Pet down the hall to a closed, brown, wooden door. The girl opened it with her badge. Kayla followed her in.

The room was a large walk-in closet, lined with clothes. Suck Pet looked Kayla over wordlessly, and began to go through the clothes. She picked a few items, and brought them over.

"Strip." She ordered, and tapped her foot impatiently.

Kayla flushed and slowly undid her blouse, taking it off and putting it on the table. Next, her skirt.

"God," Suck Pet breathed, "Why do you want to hide that? Fuck. I could spend days between those goddamn legs. Lose the panties, too. Seriously? Boy shorts?"

Kayla slid the panties off, and added them to the clothes on the table, then stood with her hands covering her pussy. Suck Pet rolled her eyes, got down on one knee. She lifted Kayla's foot, and slid a new pair of panties on one leg, then the other. She pulled them up Kayla's legs. Kayla gasped as she felt something inside the panties, some kind of small protrusion, slide into her cunt. The panties snapped in place.

"What is that?" Kayla asked. It felt nice inside her warm cunt.

"Company-issued underwear," Suck Pet explained, "your fault for not reading the rules."

The girl shook her head and sighed, then handed Kayla the other clothes. She looked at them, dumbfounded.

"Go ahead," Suck Pet said, grinning.

Kayla went red, but did as she was told. She slid the pair of tight, spandex shorts up her legs. They hugged her so tightly that she may as well have not been wearing anything. Suck Pet stopped her before she could put on her "shirt".

"Ditch the bra. It's going to look stupid."

Resigned, Kayla pulled the strapless bra off, and put it on the table. Suck Pet, then, had to help Kayla get the shirt on. She'd chosen one that was much too small for someone with Kayla's ample assets. By the time they managed to get the shirt on, it barely covered her tits, and the material stretched over them, clearly showing her nipples and a generous amount of cleavage. The stretched out letters on the front read, "Put a Baby In Me".

"That's much better." Suck Pet said, "You look perfect now!"

Kayla flushed. The slutty clothes, and the thing she could feel in her cunt had her wanting to cum. Suck Pet held up something that looked like a garage remote control in her hand, pressed a button, and Kayla screeched in surprise as her pussy went crazy. The thing inside the panties vibrated inside of her cunt, sending waves of intense pleasure through her body. She moaned and leaned against the table, legs shaking. A moment later, the vibrating stopped, and Suck Pet smiled at her.

"Fun, huh?" She said.

"Fuck!" Kayla hissed, "What..?

"Come on. You're going to be late." Suck Pet took her by the arm and pulled her from the room, back down the hallway, and into the bullpen. The women all looked at her in her slutty outfit and she saw approval and arousal in their eyes. Kayla didn't think she could get any redder with embarrassment, but it happened. Suck Pet knocked on Johnson's door again, and his voice on the other side bade them enter.

"Ah! Much better," Johnson said, as he looked Kayla over. He looked at his watch, "Kayla, you're late for work. I'm afraid you'll need to be disciplined. Suck Pet, would you see to it, please?"

"But, Sir," Kayla whined, "I wasn't-" She inhaled sharply as the vibrator inside of her came to life, making her legs shake, "Ooooh!"

Suck Pet bent her over the desk, and again Mr. Johnson leaned back and rubbed his crotch. He watched the confusion and arousal on Kayla's face as Suck Pet administered another quick spanking. On the third swat, Kayla orgasmed, her head falling forward limply as her legs wobbled. She was sniffling as she looked back up and her gaze focused on Johnson, who was now leaning forward, his face just inches from Kayla's. He gently cupped her chin.

"Company policies are in place for a reason, Kayla. Just learn the rules, follow them, and you'll do fine. Suck Pet will get you started on your training, now."

He let her go, and Kayla straightened, smoothing her skirt and dabbing at her eyes. Her face was a mix of confusion, humiliation, and arousal. Suck Pet took her arm and steered her to the door. As they walked out, Kayla felt befuddled. This wasn't what she imagined work would be like. A real job. Sure, it seemed like the place was a little different, but she couldn't imagine being spanked in her boss' office, or having a vibrator in her pussy somewhere else. They didn't make it look that way on TV, anyway. She wasn't sure, and her head was so fuzzy, her cunt so warm after her recent orgasm. She wanted to cum again. She wanted to feel Suck Pet's hands on her body again.

Suck Pet led her to the break room, where she pulled two bottles of Obsequium from the fridge, and handed one to Kayla. They drank deeply, and Kayla felt better. More relaxed. Passive. Warm. Her ass stung, though, and when she walked, the little vibrator rubbed her squishy insides in a very distracting way. As they walked back into the bullpen, she looked at the other girls, and wondered if any of them had vibrators in their cunts.

Suck Pet sat her down at her computer, and then took the seat next to her. Kayla moved the mouse, and the screen came to life. Her desktop background showed the same photo on her ID badge. Her tits, covered by the too-tight t-shirt she'd worn yesterday. Suck Pet didn't seem to think this was abnormal.

"Today will be introduction to the Social Media Research software," Suck Pet explained, "We'll work at it for the morning, and after lunch you'll go back down to orientation. You see the icon that says 'SM'? Click that."

Kayla clicked it, and started the application.

"Ok," Suck Pet went on, "Here's the deal. Every day in this country, there are men that are accused of rape. Do you know how many of those cases are brought by dumb sluts with too much cock on the brain, that just want to get back at some guy who ghosted them after a one-night stand?"

"Um, no?"

"Most of them," Suck Pet stated, matter-of-factly, "When those cases go to court, 97% of men will be convicted of the crime, and labeled as sexual deviants, criminals. It will destroy their lives. And all because some bitch gave up her pussy and felt bad that she was a slut, the next day. Do you think that's fair, Kayla?"

"N...no. That doesn't seem right."

"Goddamn right it's not right!" Suck Pet declared, "Well, normally, rape 'victims' identities are kept private, but our contacts in the justice department provide enough information that we can intercede on behalf of all those innocent men. We're using social media as a tool to help them get justice. Do you like justice, Kayla?"

Kayla did like justice. She nodded.

"Good. What we do in social media research, is gather information about these 'victims' and provide that information to the appropriate people, to help these men. Scoot to the side, and I'll show you an example."

Kayla rolled her chair to the side, and allowed Suck Pet to work at the computer. On the screen, she clicked a button that said "Pending" and a list of names with thumbnail photos appeared. She clicked the first one. Iris Peterson. The screen displayed a multitude of social media profiles, dating websites, text messages, photo sharing sites, online storage accounts. Iris Peterson was a prolific selfie-taker, it seemed.

"Now, let's start by going through the social media profiles. What we're going to do is tag those images and messages that make it clear that little miss 'I got raped by the bad man' is actually a cock-teasing slut that got pumped and dumped."

She began clicking on Facebook photos, and the software added a checkmark next to each one. Iris Peterson taking selfies showing off her cleavage. Iris in string bikinis, her ass on display. Iris at parties with liquor bottles in her hands, chugging. Iris at parties making out with a man. Iris at the same party, in the lap of someone different, her tongue down his throat. Messages from different men making comments like, "Had a LOT of fun with you last night," followed by winking emojis, "Me and the guys sure enjoyed the private party you gave us! LOL."

She moved on to Instagram, and other platforms. With those finished, she moved on to dating sites. Iris had several dating profiles with user names such as "GBQueen," "BigDickSlut69," "Lvs2SwallO," and "CockAddictXOXO". Suck Pet tagged the numerous photos and videos of Iris being pounded full of man meat, jizz on her face and body. She tagged even more from Iris' online storage accounts.

"You see?" Suck Pet said, "If this stupid slut was raped, then I'm Abe Lincoln. The little tramp just has a vendetta, and an innocent man could have had his life ruined because of it."

She finished by clicking a button labeled, "Compile," and a progress bar crawled across the screen. After a few moments, the process was completed. The system removed Iris from the list. Suck Pet rolled her chair out of the way, and motioned Kayla to take over. She clicked on the next name in the list, Rhonda Blythe. The system pulled in the profiles, dating sites, and sharing services. Her Facebook profile showed an olive-skinned girl of 21, long black hair loosely falling over her shoulders. She wore big sunglasses, and lay back on a beach towel, wearing a tiny thong bikini. Her legs were spread, and she held one hand over her pussy, and the other over her mouth, feigning surprise. As though she didn't know her thinly-veiled cunt was on display.

Kayla tagged photos of Rhonda dancing in a nightclub in a mini dress, twerking against random men. Rhonda with a drink in each hand with the caption, "Double Fisted". She also tagged a comment on the photo from someone named Dirk, which read, "Replace those drinks with something else, and you look just like you did last weekend with me and Trey!" Rhonda had replied to this comment with a little winking emoji, adding, "And last night with Rick and John, LMAO!"

Given her recent over-exposure to hardcore porn, Kayla assumed this must mean that Rhonda had been getting her slut mouth pumped full of two dicks on previous occasions. She imagined Rhonda's big, plump lips wrapped around a hard meat stick as it deposited streams of semen down her gullet. The image made her already wet, and excited cunt even wetter. Next, she tagged Rhonda sucking on bananas, cucumbers, and any manner of phallic shaped objects that mainstream social media would allow her to get away with.

Rhonda's dating profiles were much more graphic. The girl seemed to love having dick in her mouth. She tagged dating profiles with names like, "URBJQueen," and "CMenSLRPR," and photos of Rhonda with white dicks in her mouth, black dicks, Asian dicks, brown dicks, two dicks at once, three. She tagged photos of Rhonda with semen spurting from her lips, semen in her hair, on her face, her tits, covering her spread pussy, even drinking semen from wine glasses. Just as she tagged a photo of Rhonda on her back, two dicks in her mouth and one shoved deep in her pussy, the vibrator hummed to life and Kayla came in her chair, crying out in surprise while Suck Pet grinned at her.

1...345678