Korrupting Kayla Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Johnson asked to see you before you leave," Honey said, "How was orientation?"

"Oh, it was...different."

Honey gave her a knowing smile. Kayla trudged toward the elevator again, and took it up to her floor. She entered the bullpen, crossed to Johnson's door, and Suck Pet buzzed her in. Johnson sat behind his desk typing at the computer.

"Kayla," he greeted her, "come in. I see that you did good work today. I was just reviewing your tagging before we send it over to Legal. Well done. You may have saved a lot of lives today. You should feel proud."

Kayla had been so focused on not screwing up, and the vibrator in her cunt, that she hadn't given much thought to the real people on the other end. She had gotten through 30 profiles in her few hours this morning. That was 30 men that she had helped prove innocent of a terrible crime. Johnson could see the impact of it sink into her muddled brain.

"I...I guess I hadn't really thought about it." she said.

"Well, think about it. You're like a superhero. Good work."

Kayla beamed. It felt good. Despite the weirdness of the place, she had made a real difference to people.

"Now, I just needed to give you a couple of things," Johnson said, and handed her a little egg-shaped device, "This is synced to your MP3 player. We've downloaded new programs to it, and you're enrolled as part of the consumer test program. Each night, during the study, you'll put this device in your twat."

Kayla looked up sharply, unsure she'd heard him correctly. Her brain felt like jelly, after all.

"In my..."

"Your twat. Pussy. Yes," Johnson confirmed, as though this were a completely normal request. He then handed her a tiny cube with a pinhole on one side, "This is a self-adhesive wireless camera. We'll need you to put this in your room, where it will have the most visibility. We expect certain behaviors of all our employees. It's not as sinister as it sounds."

Kayla's mouth hung open.

"The camera will connect wirelessly. You won't need to do anything," he concluded.

"But...That's...I don't..."

"It's all in the contract you signed," He stated, "If you don't like it, you can always leave. We'll have to sue you for breach of contract and recoup the substantial cost of onboarding you, but nobody is making you do anything, other than what you've already agreed to."

Kayla was stunned. All of this was in the paperwork she signed? Her head spun.

"Don't worry so much, Kayla," He said reassuringly, "We're making the world a better place for mankind. Come back tomorrow, and help us change it."

"O...ok." Kayla agreed. She held the little egg and the camera, then put them into her purse.

"Off you go. Don't be late!" Johnson said, grinning.

Kayla knew she wouldn't be late.

Exhausted from her repeated orgasms, and with her head buzzing pleasantly, Kayla left the office. She called and chatted with Tiffany on the way home, which lifted her spirits. She didn't tell her about the vibrating panties, which she wore even now. With the pleasant fog in her brain, and wearing them all day, she hadn't thought to remove them. She sipped at a bottle of Obsequium as her addled brain convinced her that it was ok to wear slutty vibrating panties home.

When she stepped through the door, she could hear the TV on low. She crossed through the living room, where Rich was propped up on the couch, tapping at his phone while some big-titted slut in a tank top ran away from a monster on the TV.

"Hey," Rich said, without looking up.

"Hey," Kayla answered back, and started through the room to the stairs.

"Damn!" Rich exclaimed, noticing her for the first time, "I knew you were a slut, Kayla, but damn!"

Kayla flushed, remembering Rich's penis spurting semen on her belly and panties last night. It was completely normal, the Professor had said. Nothing strange about a young man with an erection spraying cum onto his sluttily-dressed younger sister.

"Work made me wear it." she explained, and knew how weak it sounded.

Rich took her picture with his phone and Kayla huffed, disgusted. She turned and went up the stairs. Rich stroked himself through his shorts, looking at the picture. In her room, two slutty blondes were in a 69, while a ring of men stood around them and jerked their cocks until they ejaculated sperm onto the writhing lesbo whores.

Kayla set her purse down, grabbed new clothes from the closet, a fresh pair of panties, and went for the shower. Even though she'd cum at least a dozen times throughout the day, her pussy still felt very needy and horny. She resisted the urge to play with it, mostly because she was tired, and the warm water washing away the sweat and cunt juices felt wonderful. Once she'd finished and dried, she pulled her newest degrading shirt on, slipped on her panties and mini skirt, and then looked in the mirror. Her shirt read, "Tease".

Picking up her phone, she looked at the photo she'd posted to Facebook earlier in the day. It had garnered a lot of attention, likes, and comments. The majority were from boys, and they were all complimentary. She was a hot slut. She was a fine piece of ass. Her tits were the stuff of legend. She was so yummy. The women were less kind, but there was a share of good ones, too. She decided that she liked the attention. She was a fine piece of ass. Her tits were the stuff of legend. She took another selfie, her hair damp, eyes shining, skin slightly red from the hot water. She uploaded it, and strolled back to her room.

On the TV, the two blonde fucktoys were each riding a cock while they fondled and kissed each other. Their faces were a mess of sticky sperm, and more of the disgusting goo clung to their tits and smattered their hair. Kayla picked up her purse and pulled the little camera and the egg from it. She stared at the two devices in her hand. She'd signed a contract. She'd agreed to things that she had no idea about. She could leave, and get sued by a gigantic corporation that would probably ruin her life. Or, she could do what they said, get paid, and not have to worry about her crazy mother and the weird professor ever again.

She puzzled over it, weighing the options. She felt like an idiot. She'd signed a bunch of papers without reading them. What was the alternative, though? Work at a burger hut for minimum wage? Be the girl in the ivory sweater with a stupid bow in her hair, while everyone else showed their tits and had a good time with their life? So, Master Johnson wanted to jerk off to her while he watched a camera in her bedroom. Her own brother had jerked off on her. Boys from her school were probably jerking off to her Facebook picture right now. Everywhere she looked, it seemed like people were jerking off, sucking each other, fucking, spanking.

She'd wanted to be good. She really had. She'd tried so hard to be normal, but every time she wanted to be good, she did something slutty. And she enjoyed it. She liked it when Tiffany licked her twat and kissed her. She'd liked it when Honey had kissed her and felt her tits. She'd liked it when the older women had blindfolded her and made her cum. She didn't want to like it, but she did.

Kayla sighed, peeled off the little strip of tape on the camera, and stood on her toes to put it in the corner of her room. She looked at the clock. It was barely seven in the evening, but she could hardly keep her eyes open. She got under her covers, the little egg held tightly in her hand. She slid the hand under her panties, and the egg slipped easily inside of her wet and horny cunt. The MP3 player waited on the charger. She took it off, put the earbuds in and turned it on. A moment later, the device chimed and Kayla felt the little egg in her pussy begin to vibrate pleasantly.

The soothing audio began to play in her ears, the pitch changing a few times until it became a steady hum. The sounds of the two slutty lesbos on her TV became muted as the relaxing white noise invaded her mind, lulling her into a half-sleeping trance. She let the sounds flow through her, and soon she was half in a dream, vaguely aware of her body. A seductive voice, like Kitten Tits' voice, began to whisper in her ear. Kayla listened, without really hearing.

"Slut. I am a slut. Whore. I am a whore. Fucktoy. I am a fucktoy. Compliant bitch. I am a compliant bitch," as the voice whispered, the egg vibrated happily in Kayla's pussy, making her feel relaxed and happy, "Tits. Fuck melons. Slut balloons. Funbags. Boobs...Breasts," at the last word, the egg shocked her cunt, almost bringing her out of her hypnotic state. Kayla was conscious, on some level, of tears in her eyes from the shock, but a second later the vibrating continued, and so did the voice.

"Fuckmeat. I am fuckmeat. Cocktoy. I am a cocktoy. Fuckslut. I am a fuckslut. Cockgobbler. I am a cockgobbler," The vibrations increased, and Kayla could feel an orgasm approaching, even as a tear rolled down her cheek, "Cunt. Cock pocket. Twat. Fuckhole. Meat tunnel. Cum trench...Vagina," again, the shock. Kayla arched her back and more tears spilled from her eyes. This time, the egg kept vibrating, even as it shocked her. The confusing stimulus made her cum, while the pain made her cry. The hypnotic sounds in her head kept her conscious of the fact that she was being brainwashed, but it was all so pleasant that it felt ok.

"Slut. Whore. Fucktoy. Bitch. Fuckmeat," The vibrations increased, spurring her to another orgasm, "Cocktoy. Fuckslut. Cockgobbler. Cum catcher. Cockhole...Kayla." The last thing she recalled before falling asleep was the sound of her name, the brutal shock that accompanied it, the tears hot on her cheeks.

Cumhole

The batteries in the MP3 player had died some time during the night. When Kayla awoke to the sound of her alarm, she pulled her hand from her wet pussy and licked her fingers. The little egg had gone quiet. Kayla fished it from her excited cunt, nearly making herself cum in the process, and set the egg next to the MP3 player on her charger. She still felt very tired. The combination of repeated shocks to her cunt, the orgasms, and the hardcore pornography that had invaded her sleep after the MP3 batteries died hadn't made for a restful slumber.

She began her routine of showering, and then picked out an outfit that she thought would be appropriate for the office. It consisted of a crisscrossed pair of black bands that held up her braless tits, and left her back nearly bare. Her belly was exposed, as were the mountains of her cleavage. Her skirt was a short, tight, glossy black faux-leather. She put on a tiny thong that slipped easily into the crack of her pussy and ass, then slipped on a pair of black platforms.

She crept down the stairs, and helped herself to a bottle of Obsequium to start the day. When she turned around, Marie stood in the doorway in her robe. Kayla started, and then sighed.

"You scared me!" She whispered.

"I was home late from work last night," Marie said, "So I didn't get to see you. I just wanted to tell you to have a good day." Marie hugged her, like a normal mother, and then ruined it by sliding her hands down to cup Kayla's ass. She continued, "It's good that you're wearing panties again, honey, even if they are whore panties. Maybe you're not a complete slut, yet."

She kissed Kayla on the head and started to make coffee. If that was supposed to be a compliment, Kayla thought, it was a weird one. What the fuck had happened to her life? She drank from her bottle and left the house, her head already getting warm and fuzzy from the tasty drink.

When she arrived in the bullpen, ten minutes early for work, she stopped at Suck Pet's desk. The girl greeted her warmly, and buzzed her into Master Johnson's office. Johnson sat behind his desk, typing. He motioned for her to wait, continued typing, finished, then looked up at her.

"Well, you're better dressed today," he commented, smiling, "and on time. Good girl."

Kayla felt a little twinge in her pussy when he said that.

"Today you're going to change up your research a bit. Suck Pet has your instructions, so just let her know you're ready to get started. Before you go, though, I have one more thing for you."

He handed her a new badge from his desk. Kayla looked at it and wanted to cry.

"We picked out a company nickname for you," he said happily, "Off you go, now." He shooed her out of the office.

Kayla walked back out, staring at the badge.

Cumhole

38D

S.Rating: 3.2%

F.Grade: N/A

S.Grade: N/A

A.Grade:N/A

Below this were 3 pictures. Her face as she orgasmed in the training room. Her wet crotch in the soaked shorts, where her slut nectar had poured out of her. Her tits, straining the tiny shirt that read, "Put a Baby in Me".

Suck Pet looked up from her desk and asked, "Are you ready to get started?"

She took in Kayla's distraught face as she stared at the badge.

"What's wrong, Cumhole?" she asked.

Kayla didn't respond at first, then she looked up. Cumhole. She wasn't Cumhole. She was Kayla. The thought brought back a painful memory of her pussy being shocked. She shivered.

"Yes, I'm ready." she answered, ignoring the question.

At the computer, Suck Pet brought up a new application. This one showed a Facebook profile for a girl named Angie Merit. Along with the profile were some images.

"Today, you're going to work with the matching algorithm," Suck Pet explained, "This algorithm is part of the pro-active anti-rape accusation database. There's plenty of dirty sluts out there who might not have dating profiles and an abundance of evidence that clearly displays what whores they are. The algorithm searches uploaded files from all across the world, and uses facial recognition software to match them to social media profiles. Your job is to be the human eye that connects the two."

She brought up Angie's photo. In the screen to the side, she brought up another photo of the same girl with her top off, fuck handles exposed, beer in her hand, and a man between her legs, eating her whore hole, his head under her skirt. Other people stood around and cheered. The computer prompted, "Is this slut Angie Merit?"

Suck Pet clicked yes. It was clearly Angie in the dirty photo. Then, she was asked to describe the photo. Suck Pet typed in, "College fuckwhore drinks beer while random stranger tongue bangs her slutty hole."

The computer moved to the next photo of Angie at the same party. She lay on a table, her skirt pushed up to show her shaven dick tunnel, which was filled with a thick slab of man meat. Two other men ejaculated on her udders, while a fourth had his schlong buried in her throat. Suck Pet clicked to acknowledge that this, too, was Angie. She typed, "Blonde fuckpet spreads her legs to take fat pecker up her snatch, while being spooged on by two men as her suckhole is plugged with dick."

The profile moved to the next one, and another image. Suck Pet moved from the desk, and let Kayla take over.

"The proactive activity ensures that the database is populated for future occurrences. If Angie ever tries to claim rape, we have a body of evidence that clearly shows how much of a cock-starved bimbo she actually is." Suck Pet explained, "Think you got it?"

"I...I think so." Kayla said.

She looked at a photo of a redhead named Kathy Turner. She wore a simple polo shirt, and looked very sweet. The photo displayed next to her showed the same girl, bent over a picnic table. She was wearing a bikini, the bottom of which was pulled to the side. A tall black man pumped his penis into her. Her mouth was open in ecstasy. He held a fistful of her red hair in his hand, like reigns, as he rode her. Two more men stood behind him, presumably awaiting their turn inside Kathy's not-so-innocent fucktunnel.

Kayla clicked to confirm Kathy's whorishness, and typed, "Filthy redhead takes big dick doggystyle from black man, while other men wait to put their own dicks in her cum channel." She was rather proud of the description. The hours of being subjected to hardcore porn as she tried to sleep had left her with a rather inventive vocabulary when it came to dirty words. She moved on.

For the next couple of hours she matched up the photos, most of which were the same girls. The algorithm was quite good. There were a few that were only porn girls that looked similar, but Kayla could tell they were not the same girls in the profile photos. On the next profile, she froze. It was her profile. There was the yearbook photo in the ivory sweater. Along with it were five images. Three of them were pictures of her face as she orgasmed in her chair, just yesterday, in the training room. One was the sexy selfie she had uploaded while in the cafeteria. The last was a picture from the camera in her bedroom. She'd thrown off her covers, and her hand was busy between her legs as she masturbated in her sleep, her earbuds in her ears.

She got up and went to Mr. Johnson's office, where Suck Pet looked at her questioningly.

"Can I go in?" She asked, wringing her hands.

Suck Pet spoke into her headset, and then waved Kayla inside. Johnson sat behind the desk.

"Cumhole," he greeted her, "What can I do for you?"

"It's...I'm on the computer!" She cried, clearly agitated.

Johnson tapped his keyboard, moved the mouse, and a moment later said, "Ah, yes. There you are. The system is smart enough to ensure that you get your own photos," he explained, "unless you'd like them to go to someone else? We can certainly change the options."

"No!" Kayla said hastily, "But...why am I on the computer?"

"Well, if you were acting like a slut, and there was a photo taken and uploaded to the cloud, then it was scanned and matched by the algorithm. I see here that you were having an orgasm in your chair during orientation. Very nice. This selfie photo seems rather naughty, in contrast with your profile information, and then you were masturbating your twat. All very naughty, I would say. Here, why don't we do this one together?"

He patted his lap, and Kayla came around the desk. She sat on his knee, her warm pussy pressing against him. His hand rested on her bare leg.

"Is this slut you?" he asked.

Kayla sniffled, and clicked, Yes.

"What is this slut doing?"

Kayla typed on the image of herself masturbating, "Horny brunette teen rubs her eager wet cunt while hardcore gangbang porn plays on her TV."

"And this one?" Johnson asked, pointing to her orgasming face.

"Brunette teen with oversized fuckmelons cums in her panties at work," she typed.

She captioned her other photos, and left the office fighting back tears. For the rest of the day, she took out her sorrows and anger on the dumb sluts that the computer showed her. Carrie Evans was a big-titted cow with a horny cumcatcher. Brianna Baker was a skinny cockpump getting reamed in her poop chute. Lana Reynolds was a fuckpuppet with fake melons being jizzed on in a dirty alleyway. As she drank more Obsequium, she became more aroused and distracted by the feelings in her own pussy. After all the orgasms she'd had the previous day, she was edgy now, having gone hours without one.

She'd been staring at photos of girls doing slutty things all morning, and her pussy was so wet and excited that she felt she could explode at the merest touch. It was while she was attempting to stay focused on labeling Mary Bradford a bubble-butted sperm receptacle, that she felt a presence just over her shoulder. She turned, and was faced with the hard, throbbing erection of Master Johnson.

Her manager stroked his cock openly in the bullpen, just inches from her stunned face. A second later, as her mind was still trying to register this fact, thick, ropy streams of cum shot forth and covered her face. More shot into her surprised, open mouth. She looked up at him with shocked, wide eyes. Master Johnson only rubbed the head of his cock on her lips, and walked away, closing the door of his office. Kayla couldn't believe that had just happened. No one else had seemed to notice, or they didn't care. She ran from the bullpen down the hall, hot semen running down her face.

1...345678