Korrupting Kayla Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, she walked to Master Johnson's door, and waited as Suck Pet buzzed him, then sent her in.

"Good morning, Cumhole," Johnson greeted her, standing up from the desk.

In his hand, he held a thin, black collar. Kayla began to cry. Johnson rounded the desk and put his arm around her shoulder comfortingly, leading her toward the desk.

"There, there, Cumhole," He said soothingly, "What are these tears for? There's nothing to be frightened of here. Did the other girls scare you and tell you that the new company flair would hurt?"

Kayla looked up into his face, and saw only a sense of perverse joy at the sight of her tears. She shook her head.

"Good. Good. Nobody here wants to hurt you. We just want you to be the best that you can be. Now, here you are. We'll just fit this right here," he slipped the collar around her neck, and snapped it into place, "and we're done."

The collar fit snugly around her neck, but wasn't uncomfortable.

"Now, you might feel a slight sting," Johnson said.

Kayla gasped as the collar constricted, and then a pinprick of pain lanced through the back of her neck. She choked with surprise, but the sensation faded quickly. The collar loosened, and then it was back to being only a snug fit.

"You see," Johnson said, "Nothing to worry about."

The effect of the concentrated mixture coursing into her brain was near-immediate. Johnson watched as Kayla's pupils dilated and the euphoria started to hit her. For Kayla, it was like the feeling of Obsequium, but much more potent. Her skin flushed as the pleasant feelings worked their way down her body. The same happy, fuzzy feeling invaded her brain, and she felt very warm all over. She shook her head as she tried to follow what Johnson was saying to her.

"...a quick calibration for the reinforcement software. Cumhole?"

"Yes," Kayla said, focusing, "I'm sorry. What?"

"I was saying that we need to quickly calibrate the reinforcement software. Will you repeat after me please?"

"O...Ok."

"Tits." Johnson said. Kayla repeated.

The overwhelming wave of euphoria from the initial injection had started to level off, but as Kayla repeated the word, it came back, making her feel wonderful again.

"Cunt," Johnson said. Kayla repeated the dirty word, and the good feeling continued.

Johnson rattled off more vulgar words, which Kayla repeated with the same glowing effect.

"Kayla," Johnson said, and she repeated her name. This time, there was a blinding agony that caused her to double over. Her vision swam and she clutched at the collar, but it wouldn't budge. The horrible feeling lasted only a moment, but it was enough. She looked up at Master Johnson with a look of horror.

"Cumhole," Johnson said, and looked back at her expectantly.

Kayla's lips quivered, but she hesitatingly repeated her new name, "Cumhole."

The pleasant feeling flowed back to her brain, and she was able to stand up straight again.

"Excellent," Johnson said, "Everything seems to be working fine. Off you go, now." He said dismissively.

Cumhole tottered away on her heels, and left the office. When she emerged, Suck Pet took her hand and led her to the restroom, where she stood her in front of the mirror. Together, they looked at the black collar, where her new identity shimmered under the vanity lights. Cumhole.

"What's your name, honey?" Suck Pet asked, and Kayla felt the girl's hands creep under her skirt, where they massaged her soaking panties.

Kayla sniffled. This was her life. There was no going back now. She couldn't even say her own name anymore.

"What's your name?" Suck Pet repeated softly into her ear, "Tell me."

"Cu...Cumhole," Cumhole said, and she felt the tears start to stream down her cheeks.

"That's right, Cumhole," Said Suck Pet soothingly, stroking her wet cunt.

Positive Reinforcement

Throughout the rest of the morning, Cumhole worked through the never-ending list of subjects on her screen. She sulked, then fumed at the unfairness of her situation, taking out her resentment on the images the algorithm fed her. She set the image metatags to the filthiest things she could imagine.

Lana Burnstone is a fat-titted cock cow with a rapeable asshole, who takes piss showers from unwashed brutes.

Brianna Hummel is a submissive meathole with pin-tits that's only good for semen injections.

Sophie Vargas is a filthy suckslave for hillbilly meatsticks, whose only purpose is draining the balls of strangers.

When lunchtime came, she slogged her way to the cafeteria and picked at her food, robotically, dreading the end of the work day, when she knew she'd have to go out in public wearing a collar that said Cumhole. Combined with her current lack of dress, there was no way she was going to be able to go anywhere with other people and keep herself from being molested. Or, worse. It was an hour after lunch, when the day took a turn for the worse.

Master Johnson called an all-hands meeting in one of the presentation rooms on the lower floors. Cumhole and Suck Pet, along with the other girls and several male staff members, filed into the room. A buzz of murmuring filled the crowded space as they all took seats. Soon, Master Johnson entered the room, taking up a position at the front, where a large flatscreen hung on the wall. Conversation around the room died down as everyone's attention shifted.

"Good afternoon, everyone!" Johnson said, "Recently, many of our newest Scout Program employees were given a task to review some upcoming products from Product Development," He announced, and Cumhole felt a lump in her stomach. Johnson continued, "I'm pleased to announce that the final submission is in, and as a teachable moment, we're going to present the product reviews that we feel showcase both the best and the worst entrants. Now, this exercise is only to help us all understand what it means to show diligence in our work. Our company has a reputation for excellence, and it's our intention to take the best of these reviews for use in future marketing campaigns. With that in mind, please pay close attention to these two reviews, and we can all learn what sort of material the company expects to see for future projects."

Johnson's eyes scanned the crowd, and finally fell on a tall girl with strawberry blonde hair that fell straight down her back, like a waterfall. Cumhole thought that it was some of the most perfect hair she'd ever seen.

"Sugar Puss, would you come to the front, please?" Johnson said to the girl. She looked as though she wanted to crawl under her chair as all the eyes in the room fell on her.

The girl stood, walking slowly to the front, her heels clicking on the hard floor. Her tits jiggled delightfully in a banded white crop top, and the cheeks of her well-rounded ass made an impressive display as she hiked up the steps to join Johnson.

"Sugar Puss," Johnson said, "after reviewing your submission, we have decided to mark it as unacceptable," The girl looked as though she might cry, but Johnson went on, "Now, we are going to give you a chance to make it up, and we think the best way to do so would be for you to conduct a new review here in front of your supportive teammates!"

The girl's legs began to shake with fright, as the implications of what Johnson said sunk in. A door to the side of the stage opened, and a technician wheeled out what looked like a massage chair, parking it next to Johnson.

"Please, have a seat." Johnson ordered.

The girl sat in the chair. Johnson parted her legs, looked under her skirt, nodded in approval at her lack of undergarments, and stepped back. The screen behind him came to life suddenly, filled with a still image of Sugar Puss, sitting on (presumably) her bed at home. She held a small, black vibrator in her hand.

"This is your original submission?" Johnson asked. The girl nodded, her face red.

The video began to play. Sugar Puss' bubbly voice came over the speakers around the room, "This tiny toy is clearly meant for vaginal stimulation. One would insert it, and power it on to achieve orgasm," she explained, and then picked up the next toy, which was recognizable as the rabbit, and she went on to describe it, "While this one stimulates the G-spot and the clitoris through vibration," lastly she displayed the butt plug and said, "this item is meant for the anus, and can be used to adapt the anal ring in preparation for anal intercourse."

The video ended. Johnson wore a frown as he said, "The assignment was to review the products and their function, however, this submission simply describes the products and their intended function in terse, clinical language. Sugar Puss," he turned to the girl, "do you believe this submission would entice you to purchase these products for your own use?"

The girl shook her head, her jaw quivering.

"Correct. It does not," Johnson agreed.

Johnson motioned the tech forward. The man moved behind the seated Sugar Puss, reached over the chair and removed her top, baring her substantial and firm breasts to the room. He moved to the front, where he placed her feet into the chair's stirrups, and strapped them in. Next, he maneuvered a tripod near the chair, made some adjustments to a small digital camera mounted on the tripod, and then nodded. Johnson clicked the remote in his hand, and the image on the screen changed to an enlarged view of Sugar Puss' sugary puss, which was clearly aroused and secreting girl cream.

"The device you are sitting in is a prototype unit for home use," Johnson explained, "It has multiple massage functions, as well as a few hidden treats for customers that desire a bit of extra stimulation! Sugar Puss, would you please describe the product in the best detail that you can, as well as the experience you're having as we display these functions?"

Without waiting for the girl to respond, Johnson took a proffered remote from the tech and studied it, then clicked a button. The hum of the chair vibrating filled the room.

"The massage function consists of multiple zones and rollers, as well as a heat function. Would you please describe the experience for us?"

The girl said something inaudible.

"I'm sorry, dear, but no one can hear you."

The tech fished in his pocket, then offered Johnson a clip-on microphone, which he took, switched on, and then attached the alligator clip to the girl's left nipple, making her squeal loudly into the microphone. Oddly, this made Cumhole's cunt twitch and she pressed her legs together.

"Please repeat your previous statement." Johnson instructed.

In a trembling voice, the topless girl repeated, "The massagers feel wonderful on my back and thighs. The heat is just right and it's loosening the tension in my muscles."

"Tension in your muscles?" Johnson queried, "Are you tense because your big, round tits are on display to everyone here?"

"Yes"

"And they can see your excited cunt on the TV, can't they?"

"Yes." The girl agreed, and began to cry.

Johnson clicked another button. On the screen, the audience could see a small protrusion rise from the seat and press against the girl's anus. Her face showed a look of surprise.

"Can you tell us what you're feeling?" Johson asked.

"It's...There's...something rubbing my...my asshole. It's warm and slippery, and feels good."

Johnson clicked again on the remote, which sent a phallic device out of the seat, and into the girl's spread cunt. She moaned into the microphone as the device pushed its way into her body.

"And now?" Johnson asked.

"Oooh, it's...in...my...pussy!"

The machine began to fuck the girl slowly as the audience watched the close-up view of her spread lips on the TV. The device pushed in and withdrew in a robotic rhythm, then began to vibrate and twist, sending the girl into shuddering orgasms. The gathered crowd watched her pelvic muscles clench, her hips bucking against the invading machine that was now driving her crazy. Sugar Puss' sultry moans echoed out of the speakers around the room as she was forced to cum repeatedly in front of her coworkers.

"Please try to convey what you're feeling, Sugar Puss." Johnson said calmly, and increased the speed of the machine so that it was mercilessly hammering the girl's splayed cunt to the point that all she could do was grip the arms of the chair and grunt.

"Fuck...oh, fuck!" she said, "Fuck me harder! Harder! Right there! Oh, God, fuck!"

Johnson clicked again, and Sugar Puss' knuckles on the chair turned white. She gritted her teeth, her head pressed back against the chair.

"Please tell us what's just happened." Johnson said.

"Oooh, it's...it's...fucking...in my fucking...ass!"

"Is this a new experience for you?"

"Oh fuck...oh fuck! Yes!"

The two heads on the machine now worked in tandem, stuffing the girl's fuckholes tirelessly as she trembled and came again, then again.

"So good...oh shit, that's so...good!" She squealed.

"You're enjoying the experience, yes?"

"Oh, fuck!"

"It would be safe to say, then, that you are well on your way to becoming an anal whore. Is that right?"

"I...Ohmigod!"

Johnson increased the speed again.

"Is that right?" He repeated.

"Yes!" The girl screamed and bounced herself back against the fucking machines.

"Would you please tell the audience that you're an anal whore?"

"Fuck! I'm...I'm an...an anal whore!"

As Cumhole sat amidst the other girls, she was acutely aware of the thick musk of aroused cunts all around her. Some of the girls were openly masturbating themselves as they watched Sugar Puss' abuse in the chair. Others attempted to remain stoic, legs pressed firmly together. The hum of the chair continued to fill the room, but Johnson removed the microphone from the girl's nipple. The chair continued to pummel her ass and pussy, but the screen went dark again. The technician continued to film the quivering teenager in the chair, who was now a drooling mess muttering to herself as the machine fucked her, puncuated periodically by cries of orgasmic bliss. Johnson, now, ignored her.

"We can see that this is a much more successful marketing message," He said to the crowd, "Now, let's move on to our best entry. Cumhole, would you please come to the front?"

Cumhole felt sick. Everyone in the room would be looking at her. They would all see the video. Still, she did as ordered. On wobbly legs, she made her way to the stage and climbed the steps. On the screen, a giant image of her naked twat appeared, the small vibrator pressed against her shiny slit, held in her mother's hand.

"This next submission," Johnson announced, "is exactly the kind of marketing material that gets across the departments' message. As you'll see, there is thorough use of the equipment, and examples of the effects they provide."

Cumhole stood next to Johnson, biting her lip and trying not to cry.

"Cumhole, would you please tell us who this is, holding the product against your wet cunt?"

She mumbled an answer, but of course the audience could not hear her. Johnson reached out and pulled the band of her top up, causing her large teenage udders to burst into view and bounce wildly. Then, he clipped the microphone to her nipple, which made her squeak and begin to cry.

"Would you repeat that, please?" He asked

She choked out, "My...my mom."

There were some murmurs in the crowd at this admission, but Johnson ignored these and started the video. The sounds of her excited moaning poured from the speakers as her mother slid the vibrator through her pussy slit, and then the groan of the penetration as she slipped it into her fuck channel.

"And, can you tell us who the studious cameraperson is that took this delightful video?"

"My brother," she sobbed.

"Well, I commend your family for being so supportive of your chosen profession," Johnson said with an approving nod, then to the audience, "You can see here," he continued as the Kayla in the video began to orgasm, "that Cumhole's very aroused twat is gripping the product quite tightly, even eagerly. It's as though her cunt has completely taken over her senses, and is acting only in the interests of its own greedy pleasure. Would you say that this is an accurate observation?"

She nodded in agreement. They watched the next few minutes in silence, observing her over-sexed cunt as it spasmed and dripped clear nectar all over her mother's hand. Then, she spread her legs wider as the rabbit toy was pushed up inside of her.

"The next product," Johnson went on, "Seems to have an even greater effect. You can see, here, that our subject's legs widen in anticipation of further enjoyment. Her vocalizations, likewise, lead us to conclude that she has entered a state of utter euphoria, in which all conscious thought of her actions has fled. Was this the case, Cumhole?"

She buried her face in her hands and cried as she nodded agreement.

"In fact, such is her aroused state that she becomes completely pliable, allowing her helpful family members to take whatever liberties they wish with her."

Just behind her, she heard the sound of the girl in the chair mumbling through another orgasm. It seemed that the relentless pounding of the fuck machine had reduced her to little more than animal grunts now, as it continued working away at her sore fuckholes. On the screen, Kayla had been maneuvered into her prone position now, and an enlarged image showed the butt plug sliding into her ass.

"Finally, our last product has added a new level of stimulation, which has caused our subject to completely submit. We can observe this effect here," he pointed out, as the camera panned from her stuffed butt to the image of her sweaty face, where her lips were wrapped around the head of the Professor's fat penis. Johnson continued, "This portion in particular showcases wonderfully the effects of using products in concert with one another to reach their maximum potential. The endowed male specimen also receives a significant benefit from the products, as we'll see."

The gathered employees watched for minutes as the Professor slowly fucked her mouth. Then, they saw in crystal-clear high definition, the veins on the underside of his cock pulse. In the background the sound of the butt plug being removed came from the speakers, and then the shocked look on her face froze as she was blasted by a jet of thick, hot jizz. The image, paused to perfectly capture her degradation, hung gigantic in front of the audience.

"Finally, we can see the culmination of the experience at this moment," Johnson said, "and we, also, can see that Cumhole's moniker is quite well-deserved. Apt, even. Wouldn't you agree, dear?"

Cumhole nodded in agreement. Of course, he was right. She'd just lay there and let her naughty cunt control her actions. She'd let a man she despised pump his semen into her mouth, and all over her face, while she orgasmed like a filthy cumhole.

"We hope that in future projects, all of you will be so keen as to show ambition toward excellence," Johnson praised, "and I'm happy to announce that we've chosen this submission for the marketing campaign for these products. Excellent work. You may take your seat"

Another grunt from Sugar Puss signaled that the girl was still cumming in the chair.

Cumhole had difficulty concentrating the rest of the day. The constant trickle of aphrodisiacs and sedatives being pumped into her body, as well as the shame of having over 50 of her coworkers watch the filthy video led to alternating waves of horror and arousal. While she struggled to make sense of why this turned her on, the ever-present warmth between her legs made it hard to puzzle through her mixed emotions.

On the one hand, it was horrible. DomCo was exploiting her, forcing her down a path of sexual submission and servitude. They'd taken complete control of her life, making her nothing but a puppet. They delighted in her humiliation and suffering, encouraged it at every opportunity, or created opportunity for it. At the same time, she reflected, the situations in which she was embarrassed or being controlled were always the most erotic and thrilling.