Korrupting Kayla Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few weeks ago, she'd been the naive, fidgety, bland girl with the stupid bow in her hair and an ivory sweater. Today, she was still naive and fidgety, but she was desirable, lusty, experiencing pleasures that she'd never have even imagined a month ago. When people used her for their pleasure, she felt an odd sense of purpose. She was making them happy. They loved her body, her silly, embarrassed looks, her natural nervousness. When they were playing with her, though, the nervousness seemed to fade. It felt natural for her to be an object of pleasure. In the same odd way, it increased her own pleasure.

As the work day came to a close, Cumhole shut down her computer. As she picked up her purse to leave, Suck Pet seemed to materialize in front of her. Cumhole was consciously aware of herself checking out the other girl's big tits and lean legs, remembering how her sexy tongue had felt inside her mouth just that morning.

"Hey Cumhole," Suck Pet said, "Just wanted to say goodbye."

She wrapped her arms around Cumhole and stroked her back as she slid her tongue into her mouth again, this time kissing her slowly and sensually. Her hands fell to Cumhole's ass, and she groped her cheeks under the denim skirt as her lips smacked hotly with her own. Cumhole's excited quim leaked sex cream into her panties as she became more aroused at the sexy treatment. Finally, Suck Pet pulled away with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"If you're not doing anything tonight," the girl said, "some of the girls are going out Baiting tonight. You should come, and maybe we can totally lez out afterwards."

Cumhole still couldn't get a grip on how other girl's could so casually discuss these things, as though it were perfectly normal to invite your co-workers out after hours to have steamy lesbian sex.

"Um, thanks, but I have some plans with a friend," She answered, and then asked, "What's Baiting?"

"Oh!" Suck Pet exclaimed, "Baiting. Like, rape-baiting. We go out and cocktease to see who can get raped first. Of course, it's not really rape, since we're asking for it, but you haven't really been fucked until you've had a guy just take you like he deserves that pussy simply for being male. I mean, he does, but it's amazing because he's just so turned on that you're basically just a receptacle for his hard cock to jerk off into. God, it's hot. I'm fucking soaked just thinking about it. There's something psychologically stimulating about being dehumanized to the point that you're essentially a wet hole to satisfy his penis."

Cumhole had heard her fair share of weirdness since starting at DomCo, but she was pretty sure that this was the most bizarre thing she'd heard yet. She just stared, open-mouthed at Suck Pet, who casually sipped a bottle of Obsequium as though what she'd just said was the most natural thing to roll off of someone's tongue. While Cumhole herself was still, mentally, fighting against her unwilling brainwashing from average teenager to fucktoy, Suck Pet had--literally--drank the Koolaid. She was a complete company girl.

"I'm just...gonna go now, but I'll...see you around?" Cumhole said, edging around the other girl.

"Cool. If you change your mind, text me!"

She tapped her phone against Cumhole's and a contact card appeared on the screen. She saved it, just so she didn't seem rude, of course. There was no way that she was going to text this girl so they could go out and get raped together, she told herself. Suck Pet drifted away, to join a small group of other girls, where they began talking excitedly. She pushed the elevator button far too many times in her haste to get away, until finally the doors opened.

As she got into her car, her phone pinged again, this time with a notification from her banking app. She flicked it open, put her thumb to the screen and was logged in. There, she saw her first deposit from DomCo. $961. She just looked at the numbers. One week, $961. These past few days she'd been so focused on going from one embarrassing situation to another, that she'd nearly forgotten that there was actually going to be a paycheck from all of this. Here it was, though, all hers.

For a moment she forgot all about the collar on her neck, pumping sedatives and aphrodisiacs into her body. She forgot about the brainwashing hypnotic recordings and the fact that she had just been stripped of her given name. For just a moment she allowed herself to dream of having a little apartment where it was just her. Nobody was waiting at home to spank her or shove toys up her cunt. She wasn't watching a strange Professor brainwash her mother into becoming an incestuous slut toy. She was free. Maybe she'd even get a puppy. For this moment, just this moment, she closed her eyes and everything was normal.