Korrupting Kayla Pt. 04

Story Info
DomCo begins to truly assert control over Kayla's life.
11.2k words
4.77
27.6k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,626 Followers

Cum Target

In her car, she called Tiffany.

"God, I've missed you!" Tiffany Exclaimed.

"You, too."

Right now she missed the feeling of Tiffany's tongue between her legs, the dirty things she said as she made Kayla orgasm, and the way her friend's hands felt on her naked body. She squeezed her legs together.

"You wanna come over for a while?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes! I'll be right there."

Kayla wove through traffic, driven by her horny need. Her whole body was on edge, thinking only of the pleasure she would be experiencing when she arrived. She needed to cum so badly that it was almost painful. She bounced into Tiffany's house the moment her friend opened the door. She pressed her lips hungrily against Tiffany's, eliciting a shocked groan from the other girl. After what seemed like a long, sensual dancing of tongues, Tiffany pulled away to catch her breath, her face flushed.

"Well, damn!" she exclaimed, "That's the way to say hello! Fuck, I don't know what's with you, but if you wanna lez off so badly, let's take it upstairs where I can eat you properly."

"Oh, god! I'm sorry," Kayla said, blushing even redder than she already was, "I'm such a slut!"

Tiffany chuckled and grabbed her hand, tearing up the stairs. She tore Kayla's clothes off and discarded them, her hands and mouth moving all over her body. Kayla was completely lost in the sensations. She'd never felt anything like it. Days of sexual tension, teasing, constantly being surrounded by pornography and filth, and fueled by the gallons of Obsequium she'd been drinking, had pushed her into a state of perpetual arousal. Right now, she wasn't thinking of anything but the ache between her legs, and Tiffany was the cure. She needed to cum. If Cole had walked in right now, Kayla was sure she would have begged to be fucked.

Tiffany pushed her back onto the bed, and sucked at her nipples, running her hands down Kayla's sides. Kayla wrapped her legs around the other girl and arched her back in pleasure.

"God, your tits are fantastic, Kayla!" Tiffany said, and kissed her way down Kayla's tummy.

Her tongue snaked out and slid up the length of Kayla's slit, from her ass to her clit. Kayla's brain exploded with joy at the feeling, and her whole body convulsed as she came. She was dimly aware that she was making noises, some of which were words, but they didn't make sense. Her entire reality was the pleasure she was feeling from Tiffany's tongue, lips, and hands, the warmth of the other girl's skin, the sounds of her tongue working at Kayla's sopping pussy.

After another series of orgasms, each a bit less intense, Tiffany pushed two fingers into Kayla's cunt and began to work them against her G-spot. Then, her tongue was in Kayla's mouth as she finger-fucked her, and Kayla was humping her fingers, ready to cum again.

"You look so hot when you dress like a slut, Kayla," Tiffany whispered, looking into her fuck-glazed eyes, "I love playing with your pussy, so much, baby."

Kayla gasped as she came again all over Tiffany's fingers. Tiffany muffled her moans with her tongue, kissing her hotly as her body shook. When she, at last, relaxed she started to gain some semblance of coherent thought. She thought about how Tiffany would rate her. Satisfaction rating? Was Tiffany satisfied? She'd done all the work. Kayla hadn't made her cum. F. Grade? Was she fun to fuck? She thought she was. Tiffany had told her she liked it. S. Grade? She hadn't sucked Tiffany's cunt, so that was a big F. A. Grade? Did that apply? She guessed it did in some ways. Did Tiffany want to put things in her ass? The slutty girls on her TV were always sticking buttplugs, strap-ons and sex toys in each other's assholes. She knew that Tiffany would rate her well, if she asked, but she should earn it, right?

The words from her MP3 recordings came to her mind. Cunt sucker. Slit licker. Cumhole. Her body buzzed, electric, as she squirmed from Tiffany, then cautiously pushed her friend onto her back.

"Teach me how to...how to do it, like you do," Kayla panted.

"Teach you?"

"To, um, suck your...your pussy"

Tiffany grinned, replying, "Wow! This is new. I guess, just do what comes naturally, and I'll help you along."

Kayla lay between Tiffany's spread legs and looked at her friend's bare sex. Her pussy was shiny and wet, the lips tight and compact, but engorged with arousal. Kayla trembled excitedly, her stomach squirming as she moved forward and stuck out her tongue. The slick, wet tip of her tongue quivered as she ran it up the length of Tiffany's soaking gash. Her taste buds tingled at the sweet taste of Tiffany's fuck honey, and she heard a sharp intake of breath.

"That's it," Tiffany whispered, "tease it...build it up..."

Kayla followed her instructions, flexing her tongue along Tiffany's slit until she reaches the little hood hiding her clit, where she flattened her tongue and gently ran it in little circles against the sensitive button. Tiffany panted eagerly and pressed her cunt a little harder against Kayla's exploratory tongue.

She gave the clit a few more rotations, and then trailed down the outer edge of one side of Tiffany labia, then back up the other. She swiped her tongue left to right against Tiffany's clit, then slid the back of her hot tongue down her friend's slit.

"Fuck yeah!" Tiffany gasped.

Tiffany's cunt was soaking the sheets, now. Kayla slipped her tongue, experimentally, into Tiffany's depths, spreading her lips and snaking into her warm, gushing folds. She stabbed her tongue in and out, quickly several times, like she'd seen a dirty blonde slut do to her lover in "Leather-Lovin' Lesbos." Tiffany squirmed and moaned happily, bucking her skinny hips against Kayla's face. Kayla's tongue darted up to flick her clit again, and then quickly ran down her slit, back up, then she enclosed Tiffany's clit in her lips and began to work it over with the top of her tongue. Tiffany seemed to enjoy this immensely, but when Kayla slid two fingers into her friend's wet hole, Tiffany squealed in orgasmic bliss.

Kayla gently slid her fingertips on the underside of Tiffany's inner pussy walls as she kept her clit trapped between her pillowy lips, assaulting it with her tongue. She'd seen a girl squirt slut slime from her cunt in "Filthy Finger Fuckers" when a man dressed as a fake doctor had done this to her, over and over.

"Ooooh fuuuck!" Tiffany yelled, her body quivering, "don't.... don't...stop...fuck! Fuck! Fuckin'...cumming!"

Kayla continued the double digit assault on Tiffany's inner walls with a come hither gesture, and the simultaneous stimulation of her clit. She had one free hand, so she ran it up Tiffany's heaving stomach until she found her hardened nipple, and squeezed it. She was rewarded with a gush of sweet fuck honey, as Tiffany humped her horny box against her face and came again, gripping her sheets. A few more thrusts of her wet pelvis later, Tiffany weakley pushed Kayla's busy tongue away.

"No more..." she panted, "too good...Oh, god!"

Kayla stared up from between her legs, face wet and shiny with Tiffany's cum and her own spit. Her breasts heaved with excitement at what she'd just done. She'd given head to another girl! Tiffany sat herself up and kissed the sexy mess from Kayla's lips, devouring her own juices with her squirming tongue.

"You're a natural carpet muncher, Kayla," she said with a grin, "I give you an A+!"

Kayla blushed, but the mention of her grade brought back the knowledge that she needed to improver her score for DomCo.

"Tiffany," she said, "would you, um, well...there's this thing for work. It's, like, a score I have. Could you, maybe, review me for it?"

"Review you?"

"It's easier to show you."

Kayla retrieved her phone from her discarded pile of clothes and pulled up her DomCo profile. She showed it to Tiffany, and watched her eyes scan the reviews.

"This is seriously fucked," Tiffany commented, "But, kind of hot. You got spanked at work?"

Kayla nodded.

"Share the address to me," she instructed, which Kayla did, and a moment later Tiffany's phone pinged.

Kayla waited patiently as Tiffany tapped and tapped at her phone. Shortly thereafter, the page on her own device updated with a glowing 5 star review, increasing her S-Rating.

The review read, "This big-titted fucktoy may have never licked cunt before, but you sure wouldn't have known it from the way she sucked my slutbox tonight! If I didn't love a good, hard dick so much she would have turned me into her lesbo love slave with that magic tongue of hers. Add in those nimble little fingers, and this dyke had me creaming my sheets over and over to the point that I tapped out! 5 stars isn't generous enough. The bitch gets 5 stars and one seriously throbbing clit."

"Big-titted fucktoy?" Kayla quipped.

"Mega-mammaried mound muncher?" Tiffany suggested.

Kayla blushed.

"Bustily-blessed bimbo?"

"Ok. Ok!"

"Labia-lickin' lesbo?"

Kayla rolled her eyes at Tiffany's filth and said, "Thanks. I guess."

"You know, if you need more reviews, I'm sure my dad would be happy to help." Tiffany suggested with a lusty grin.

"You mean..."

"Uh, yeah, I mean," Tiffany continued, "you're not gonna stay a virgin forever, right? I can't even imagine how hot it would be to watch that big cock of his stretch your pussy open! Can you just picture your legs wrapped around his waist while he pushes that throbbing slab of dick meat balls-deep into you? Fuck, I would love to watch that!"

"You want to watch your dad have sex with me?" Kayla said, shocked.

"Hell yes!" Tiffany agreed, "You're super hot, and just the thought of watching you get the holy fuck pounded out of you until you cum on your first dick makes me dizzy! Oh my God! Can I please watch?"

"You're so weird," Kayla said, "I love you, but you're weird."

"Just think about it."

"I should get home," Kayla said, "It's my last day in Social Media Outreach tomorrow."

"Ok, well, call me after work and we can hang out."

Kayla nodded, picking up her clothes. After thoroughly washing Tiffany's pussy from her face she drove home, sipping a bottle of Obsequium as she thought about how it would feel to be fucked by Tiffany's dad, while her friend watched. By the time she arrived at home, her imagination had taken her down many different depraved roads, fueled by the constant tingle between her legs and the ever-present perversion that her life seemed to have become.

As she picked up her purse, the framed photo of her cum-smeared face came into view, sitting on the passenger seat. For her mother, Master Johnson had said. A cold feeling of dread worked its way into her gut, despite the warm glow of the sedatives and aphrodisiacs in her system. She was expected to give the photo to her mother, and she could just picture the reaction she was going to have. There was going to be a very hard spanking in her near future, as well as a string of ridicule about how much of a slut she was becoming. What if she didn't give Marie the picture? How would DomCo know? They couldn't, right?

Even as she thought it, there was a nagging doubt. They...own...everything, she heard Suck Pet say in her head. What was worse? A spanking which would probably just make her orgasm and humiliate her in front of her family, again, or the possible wrath of DomCo. Was it even a choice? She took the photo in her trembling hand and eased open the car door.

As had become routine, she found the strange people she lived with gathered in front of the TV, the sounds of some inane drama blaring out into the living room. Marie's head rested in Professor Miles' lap, and her hand idly stroked his crotch. Her brother, rather than watching the TV, watched his mother's hand. Three pairs of eyes turned to her as she walked into the room

"Hey, honey," Marie said, sweetly, like a normal mother, "how was your day?"

"Um, good," Kayla said and shuffled her feet.

Marie's eyes rested on the black frame in Kayla's hand, and she asked, "What do you have there?"

"It's...well, it's..." Her tongue felt like it was stuck in her mouth.

"It's what?" Marie asked, eyes narrowing as she sat up.

Kayla thought about DomCo, again. They own everything. She hung her head and, with a trembling hand, presented the photo to her mother.

"It's for you," she said, "to put on the wall."

She felt hot, shameful tears as she glanced at the wall of family pictures, all of those including her father now replaced. Marie took the photo and stared at it. She studied it, but didn't seem surprised. Kayla waited for the explosion of anger she was sure was coming. Instead, Marie just sighed.

"Well, I guess it is true. I expected as much." She said, shaking her head disgustedly, then went on, "That nice man from your office called earlier--Mr. Johnson--and told me that you'd been acting out at work. He talked about how you'd masturbated at the office, and that you'd been wearing some kind of vibrating underwear to work."

"But..." Kayla started, but Marie held up a hand.

"Then, he told me about the racy photos you've been taking at work to post on Facebook, and this just fits right in, doesn't it?"

"But I didn't..."

"No, no, Kayla. It's ok. This is the life you want to lead, and we're going to keep supporting you," Marie went on, ignoring Kayla's weak protests, "We're going to be a supportive, modern, 21st century family. Hell, if boys can be girls and girls can be boys, and anyone just gets to decide they want to be whatever gender, or no gender, well this is freakin' America, isn't it?" She strode to the wall of photos, continuing her tirade, "You get to decide to be whatever you want to be! If that means you're going to go through life letting men use your face as a cum target, well, we're going to support your choices, and help you be the best cum target you can be."

She took Kayla's yearbook photo from the wall, the girl with the pretty sweater and the bow in her hair, and dropped it to the floor. In its place was now the shocked girl with her face coated in a glaze of semen, the tip of a man's cock resting on her lower lip.

"There we are," Marie said, "come and look everyone," she beckoned over her shoulder, "come and look at my beautiful daughter. Doesn't she look so pretty with her face covered in spunk? I could NOT be prouder of her life choices."

Kayla clenched her fists at the sarcastic, biting tone. It was so unfair. The Professor and Rich had joined Marie at the wall, where they all observed the photo together, as though it were some work of modern art to be considered for meaning. For a few moments they stood in silence and just looked appraisingly at Kayla's facial, before they returned to their seats.

"Oh," Marie continued, "and apparently you have some sort of work assignment that you haven't completed, yet? Mr. Johnson said it had to do with product testing. He suggested that we could help you if you're having trouble, and that making a video of the testing process might be the easiest way to complete it quickly. Why don't you tell us about it? We're your supportive, loving family, and we're happy to help."

Kayla stared dumbly, wracking her brain, and then it clicked. The kit of sex toys that she was supposed to test. Her mouth worked as she tried to think of some excuse, while everyone watched her for some explanation.

"I can do it myself!" She said, quickly.

"No, no. Please, let's just give you a hand and we'll help you stop procrastinating. Come on, Kayla. What is it that you need to test? It will be just like when we had to film all those science experiments for your sophomore class, remember?"

Kayla did remember. This would not be at all like that. She sighed, shoulders sagging. It was pointless, she knew. Her mother wouldn't drop the subject, and if she didn't do the testing she'd probably face worse from DomCo.

"I'll be right back." She mumbled, and retrieved the kit from her room. A moment later she was back, and presented the little black box to her mother.

Marie opened the case and looked over the collection of dildos and vibrators.

"Oh, well this will be fun, won't it honey? Look at all the pretty things that you can stick in your bald, sticky, wet cunt. Here, come sit on my lap."

Marie patted her knee, and Kayla shuffled toward her, shaking with anxious arousal. She knew that once she sat down, her mother would spread her legs. Her brother and the Professor would stare at her shaved pussy...no, her cunt. Good girls have pussies. Sluts have bald, sticky, wet cunts. They'd stare at her cunt while she let her own mother touch it with the toys. She felt disgusted with herself for wondering how the toys were going to feel in her very hot and aroused, teenage hole.

Kayla sat on her mother's lap, and just as she expected, Marie pushed Kayla's legs to either side of her own, exposing her soaking wet panties. Marie's hand worked the panties down Kayla's legs and bunched her skirt up higher, so that she was now completely exposed to everyone in the room. Kayla's breathing quickened. She could feel her mother's breasts pressed into her back.

"That's just how you like it, isn't it?" Marie whispered in her ear, "your bare cunt out there, no panties in the way, so everyone can see?"

Her fingers traced the inside of Kayla's thigh, just a hair from her tingling box.

"Rich, make sure you record this for Kayla's boss," Marie said.

"Mom!" Kayla tried to protest, but then something hummed to life between her legs and she felt one of the toys press against her swollen, wet cunt. Her protest died on her lips, turning into a moan of pleasure as the sensations seemed to wind their way from her between her legs, all the way up her body.

Rich zoomed the image in closely to capture the perfect little peach of his sister's cunt, that tight and delicate little slit glistening with arousal. His cock hardened in his pants as he watched Marie slide the slim, black vibrating toy through that slick slit, coating it with clear, sweet, teen cum.

Marie found Kayla's opening and slowly pushed the toy inside. Kayla gasped, her body trembling, legs trying to close and capture that feeling. However, her legs remained open, parted on either side of her mother's.

"You seem to really enjoy this one," Marie said, "can you tell the camera how it feels, honey? Remember, you need to give details for your report. This isn't just some slutty porno video you're making. People at work are going to watch this."

Kayla pictured Master Johnson sitting at his desk watching Marie shove a vibrator into her daughter's snatch. He'd probably watch it while he put his penis into her mouth, and the image of her own degradation made her cum on the toy.

"Tell the camera how it feels, honey." Marie reminded her.

"So...good...Oh, God! It feels so good!"

She was only slightly conscious of Professor Miles handing her mother another toy. This one was bigger, thicker, and had a little arm that extended from the top of it.

"This looks fun," Marie commented, and pushed a button on the base. The shaft of the toy began to squirm like some kind of latex snake, and the tiny arm vibrated. The small silver toy was quickly replaced with the new one, and Marie slid the bulbous head into her daughter's spasming twat.

"Ooooh!" Kayla moaned, relaxing back against her mother and spreading her legs wider.

The toy slid further into Kayla's excited cunt, and then the vibrating arm rested against her engorged clit. Kayla's body went rigid with the pleasure of the vibrations. Her constant state of arousal from the Obsequium and all the depravity that she was constantly surrounded by culminated in a massive burst of mind-blowing pleasure, and she shrieked unintelligibly. The sensation could have lasted only seconds, but her sense of time had been completely warped by this point.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,626 Followers