Korrupting Kayla Pt. 05

Story Info
Kayla makes a decision about her future with DomCo.
7.3k words
4.7
14k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,637 Followers

Author's note:

It's been a long time since I posted any Korrupting Kayla here, but with the release of the second installment in the series, it's time to add a bit more. Korrupting Kayla, Book Two continues from the end of Korrupting Kayla Pt. 04, for the purposes of Literotica.

This is the first installment of the completed work, which is 21 chapters and 61K words, detailing Kayla's further slide into slutty ruin at the hands of her evil employer, DomCo. It is also the 10th book in the overall DomCo series.

Prior to Edge, it wasn't really necessary to read any of the other DomCo stories. They worked well as stand-alone stories. After Edge, I started to bring these all together so I can close this series out this year. If you have not read the previous DomCo books, they are all available to get the scope of the story. Here is the suggested order:

1: The Second Place Sister

2: Korrupting Kayla, Book One (Korrupting Kayla Pts 1-4 on Literotica)

3: Love, Lust, and Erin

4: Sasha's Obsession

5: Doppelganger

6: Tempting Trevor

7: Reluctant Suckslut

8: Edge

9: Vicky's Inheritance

This book contains some cameo appearances from characters in prior books, including:

An appearance by PrettyN'Pink from the Edge side story, The Penalty for Failure.

Vicky and the old man from Vicky's Inheritance play a pivotal role in the rest of the series.

Jenna, Kara, and Leanna from Edge make an appearance in this book.

Just as in the first Korrupting Kayla book, Stephanie Hamlin from The Second Place Sister has a cameo appearance, though in a much different way that will be an essential piece of the end of the series.

Haloes featured in Love, Lust, and Erin and Edge.

An appearance by Dr. Swell from The Second Place Sister and Valerie: A NewYou Story.

An appearance by Harmony (The Second Place Sister/Edge) and The Farmer from Edge.

With all that said, I hope you'll enjoy the rest of Kayla's story.

Chapter One: Holes, Tits, and Tech

PrettyN'Pink's greatest failure, during all her time in Edge, had been that of The Great Hunt. Even months after that failed attempt to capture some of the greatest rewards she'd ever seen, she still hadn't recovered from the loss of rank. The event had cost her one of her favorite cars, a big chunk of her inventory, as well as some useful bits of Edge tech.

Today, her failure exceeded that one by a mile. Several miles, really. It was supposed to have been a simple courier challenge. If simple meant anything when one was transporting sex slaves. Only, this particular package wasn't just a well-trained slut. This one was, well, she wasn't exactly sure what the girl was.

Not right in the head is what she was, Pretty had observed. The girl was bald-headed and tended to babble, mostly in a sequence of numbers. She waved her hands about while staring into space, as though manipulating something only she could see. Only, she didn't wear Haloes. That much Pretty was certain of.

She also wore what looked for all the world like a hospital gown, which was not typical of any slave she'd transported before. They were usually scantily clad or completely nude. Most of them were also fucked in the head, but not like this. And then Pretty lost her. She'd lost the goddamn package.

Even now she couldn't figure out quite how it had happened, but she suspected it was something to do with a Siren's Song. She'd been hit with one before by an Enforcer. Anyone that had felt that awestruck, worshipful feeling, then the heartbreaking depression that came after, never forgot it. It was what she felt now, only multiplied by a very real sense of ultimate failure.

She could still hear the song in her head, even hours later. No matter how it happened, the result was the same. Pretty had failed the challenge. Not only failed to deliver, but she'd lost the package. That wasn't just a penalty, which was dire for this challenge, but something devastating. The two Enforcers now riding in the van with her indicated that she was going to face consequences far more horrible than simply the loss of rank, money, and getting hit with a 90-day slave penalty. Edge didn't send Enforcers out for small tasks, and even requesting one to intervene on your behalf carried a penalty.

She didn't dare ask where she was being taken. They wouldn't tell her. She was nothing to them, just another game piece. Only, she wasn't even a game piece anymore. They'd taken her Haloes. The loss of those, after being attached to them for almost a year, felt like losing a limb. No HUD, no server, no augmented sight. Being strictly human again was pretty disconcerting. Terrifying, really.

The drive to wherever they were bound, she guessed, took over an hour. When the van finally stopped, the two Enforcers pulled her from the back and walked her, holding her bound arms, through a heavy door in a parking garage. Wordlessly, they rode an elevator downward until they emerged in another hall. Then, she was guided to a white room with a chair, where they stripped her. Into the chair she went, shaking from the cold and the fear.

The nudity was nothing to her at this point. Pretty had been humiliated and degraded so often in her months in Edge that she didn't give a second thought to being naked. Hell, she could have been butt naked with a dick in her ass at a Presidential inauguration and been cool about it. The trembling came from the fear.

Edge wasn't some little operation. In her months spent forced to play, she'd come to understand that whoever was behind it had more money than she could imagine and so much influence that she was sure they could off her without a single eyebrow being raised. They were people you didn't fuck with and, until today, she had never done so. She'd capitulated after the first home invasion and family blackmail, like a whipped dog.

Pretty had cried a few times in those early days. The first time she'd been taken against her will, she'd cried. When she fully gave in, left her family behind, and became PrettyN'Pink, she'd cried. It had been a long time since she had, but today, she cried when they shaved her head. She loved her fucking hair.

Naked, bald, and afraid, they took her arms again and led her out of the room. Another hallway. Another elevator. Further and further into the ground, they took her. Pretty didn't believe in Hell, but the further the elevator took them, the more she started to believe.

When they led her down another hallway and finally opened a giant steel door that looked like something out of a nuclear bunker, she believed. Inside the large room were rows and rows of chairs. These were not just seats, however. These were... stations, she guessed, and when she saw the empty one that they guided her to, she knew that this one was hers.

Each of the stations was a reclined couch, which was designed for long-term comfort. That did not make her feel any better. What horrified her was that in each of the stations was a woman. Each woman was nude, and they were strapped to the chairs with metal cuffs on their wrists and ankles. Over the head of each woman was some sort of weird helmet, with a black visor in the front. Hoses ran from between their legs into the floor.

Pretty was placed in her chair and the metal straps held her in place. Pleading with her captors would do no good, but she did it anyway. They didn't listen. They placed one of the weird helmets over her head and everything went dark. Only a moment later, some kind of crystal lattice winked into existence in her vision and began to spin. As she watched it fold and contort into new shapes, she heard a humming, which reminded her of the Siren's Song.

The hum changed several times, seemingly directly in her head, like the song, and with each strange new shape the lattice made, Pretty felt like her mind was being sucked away. Then, there was a cacophony of voices, all of them shouting back and forth, chattering away like the most crowded room she'd ever been in. She thought she might have screamed, but she couldn't actually hear it over the din.

Slowly, too slowly, so fucking slowly that she felt her sanity running out of her ears, the voices began to wink out. First, they popped away one by one, like soap bubbles in a bath. Then, they began to wink out so rapidly that it was like automatic gunfire in her head. The reports were deafening at first, but coalesced, becoming a single thumping beat, like listening to a steady heart.

The heartbeat slowed, pulsed in time with her own. Maybe it was her own. Then the voices were back, all of them, but speaking as one. They spoke a million things, and yet, she understood. And then she saw it all, laid out before her like she was standing on a mountain overlooking the entire world.

It was Edge. They were Edge. She was Edge. She had only one second of clear thought as she realized the truth. All those pieces, just like her, all the challenges, the tasks, the rewards, all of it happening in real-time. Coordinating something like that couldn't be done with the most powerful computers on the planet. And so, they'd built their own, and they'd built it out of people. Then, she was part of it, and the realization went away, just like Pretty.

***

Chapter Two: The Uses for your Cumhole

Kayla made the drive over to Tiffany's house with her chemically manipulated cunt soaking the seat. On arriving, her oversexed blonde friend took in the look of her with uncharacteristic shock. Kayla was sweating, the chemicals coursing through her body pumping up her arousal beyond anything she'd ever experienced. This was like Obsequium on steroids. She could actually feel her secretions running down her legs. She had a wild, glazed-over look in her eyes and smelled of sex.

"Holy shit!" Tiffany exclaimed, "Are you for fucking real?"

"Cum!" Kayla jabbered, her brow sweating and body shaking, "Need to cum!"

"You came to the right place!" Tiffany cried happily and pulled her inside.

Tiffany went to work on her naked cunt with a mission, sucking, stroking, and licking Kayla to a trio of delicious orgasms, before she finally calmed enough to become coherent and have a conversation. Laying naked together, Tiffany toying with the collar, her friend asked the obvious question.

"So, what's with this thing?"

Kayla swallowed and said, "It's the new company policy. They're... it injects that stuff into my brain so I'm always going to be horny. And it will punish me if I don't call myself Cumhole."

She broke down and sobbed. Tiffany wrapped her arms around her, cradling and letting her cry.

"Oh, Kayla," She said softly, "I'm so sorry. I had no idea what they were really like. This is all my fault!"

"Cumhole... " Kayla said through her tears.

"What?"

"My name is Cumhole," she said sadly.

Kayla felt a shiver of sexual excitement pass through Tiffany's body.

"Fuck," she said, "I can't decide if it's totally fucked, or totally hot."

Kayla looked at her in horror, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Hot?"

Tiffany nodded and said, "Okay, yeah, it's fucked. It really is. Being a cumhole is something that you should decide for yourself. It's just, well, you know me. Kinky."

Kayla nodded. She did know. Tiffany loved dirty things. Collared sluts being forced into constant arousal was certainly something that would make Tiffany wet.

"Okay." Tiffany said, "So, how do we beat it? How do we get Kayla back?"

"Back?"

"Yeah. How can we get you free?"

"We can't," Kayla said. "They'll destroy me."

"There has to be a way," Tiffany said, her brows knitting in concentration. "Let me think about it."

"Don't do something stupid," Kayla warned her.

"Me? Never!"

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Hey," Tiffany added, "Why don't we go do something normal? Let me take you out for dinner."

"Dinner? In public? I'm dressed like a slut and wearing a slave collar that says Cumhole!"

"Maybe we'll just order in," Tiffany said.

Kayla nodded, fingering the cruel collar.

While waiting for their food to arrive, Tiffany suddenly sat up straight.

"What?" Kayla asked.

"Maybe you're thinking about this all wrong," she said.

"What?"

"Kayla, they aren't the ones in control. You are!" Tiffany said excitedly.

Kayla touched the collar around her neck and said, "This seems to indicate otherwise."

"No, no. Think about it. They want you. You have what they desire. They're the slaves here. They're slaves to their own desires! Not just you, specifically, but all of us. They're so ruled by their need for us that they're funneling shitloads of money and resources into making us into sexy, compliant little sluts for their pleasure," Tiffany explained in a rush, her thought train charging ahead full steam.

"And this gives me power, how?" Kayla asked.

"You're so focused on just reacting to what's been happening, thinking only about what they're doing to you. You need to start thinking about what you can do! Instead of fighting the fact that they're turning you into a brainwashed sex toy, maybe you should be proactive in becoming the best sex toy you can be, and use that fact to get yourself into a real position of power. Think about Johnson's assistant. Is she ever called out or punished? Do they go out of their way to abuse and humiliate her?"

Kayla thought about it. It was true. Suck Pet was a true company girl, and instead of suffering torment after torment, they gave her free reign to do as she pleased, even going so far as to punish the other girls and make them comply with the rules.

"They don't," Kayla agreed, "She can do anything she wants. She's a true company girl."

Tiffany nodded and went on, "And if you were a company girl, if you threw yourself into the role, they'd give you power."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yeah! From now on, you're Cumhole. Forget about Kayla. What did Kayla ever do for you anyway? Kayla didn't have the chance to move up the ranks of one of the most dominant entities on the planet. She didn't get to live a life of pleasure and power. Cumhole does. You're company property, now. What do you think the company is going to do to protect its property, its asset that it's spent all this time and energy to train? They need you to help them take over the world. Are you going to dominate, or be dominated?"

Kayla thought about the heavy proposition. The company had her, literally, collared and under their control. There was no one to turn to. No one could help. They controlled judges, lawyers, politicians, medicine, and schools. Nearly every part of society, they had some evil hand in, turning people toward their cause with the two greatest rewards: sex and money. She could keep fighting them, and they'd continued to make her life hell. She'd spend every day being humiliated and degraded, punished until they'd broken her. Or she could toe the line. If she actually became a company girl, they'd treat her like Suck Pet. She'd be rewarded.

Kayla's phone pinged. She checked it and found an email from the Media and Marketing department.

"Dear Cumhole," it read, "Welcome to Media and Marketing! We're so excited to have you working with us during your Scout training. The goal of our department is pretty self-explanatory. We market the company's services and products, and help to produce media in all forms. This includes written media, visual, audio, and even video and computer games. In preparation for your start on Monday, you will find attached an outline of your first assignment, in order to help you start brainstorming. Don't worry. Your new Master will get you off to a great start, so try not to think too hard about it. We know it can be difficult. Please view the attachment and give it some thought over the weekend."

Kayla showed Tiffany the message.

"Wow!" Tiffany exclaimed. "What does the attachment say?"

Kayla clicked the attached file, which contained an outline and instructions about her assignment.

"On the Uses for your Cumhole," it read, "In this assignment, you will help to craft an educational pamphlet about the uses for a Cumhole. Please craft the pamphlet as follows... "

The instructions detailed the assignment:

A short paragraph describing a cumhole.

Four bullet points detailing acceptable uses for the cumhole.

Appropriate actions to correct the misbehavior of a reluctant cumhole.

At least one photographic example of a cumhole in use, for each bullet point, to illustrate the proper usage.

They read the instructions together.

"God!" Tiffany said, "That's seriously fucked! It's crazy hot, but, super fucked."

Just when Kayla thought that nothing else DomCo did to her could be surprising, something else was.

"You have to let me help!" Tiffany said.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this," Kayla added, touching the collar.

"This is your opportunity to shine." Tiffany said, "Give them exactly what they want."

Tiffany retrieved her laptop from her desk and booted it up. A moment later, she had a word processor open.

"What is a cumhole?" Tiffany asked, giddy.

Kayla sighed, closed her eyes, thought about the bombardment of utter depravity that she'd been subjected to for the last week, and paired it with the corporate propaganda she'd been fed by DomCo. Tiffany typed as she dictated.

"Your cumhole is a depository for your pleasurable ejaculations. It should be thought of as a favorite toy, or an instrument of pleasure for your sexual gratification. When not in use, your cumhole may serve other functions, but its primary use should always be for your pleasure. No matter your gender, your cumhole serves as a go-to relief aid, whose designated function is that of a receptacle for seminal or vaginal fluids."

"Jesus," Tiffany said, "And here I thought I was a pervert."

Kayla flushed as the collar filled her with pleasant feelings.

"Acceptable uses?" Tiffany said, and mused, "Well, there's the obvious."

"1- Your cumhole has multiple pleasure sheaths, each of which serves the same primary function, but which can provide you with relief in different ways. Your cumhole's mouth, for example, can be used as a masturbation device. This can either be through your own action or by setting the cumhole to "autopilot" in which it will complete its function, extracting its reward through its own efforts." Tiffany wrote, and Kayla felt herself growing wetter.

Kayla added the second point, "2- It is perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged, to offer your cumhole to friends, relatives, or acquaintances for their own use. The cumhole derives its purpose through frequent and thorough use of its abilities."

"3- Your cumhole," Cumhole added the next point, "can serve as more than just a depository, should you need other forms of relief. In the event of pent-up emotion, it is perfectly acceptable to release your tension on your cumhole's naked bottom or slutty twat. Causing permanent damage to your cumhole is discouraged, but the cumhole is your property and should be treated as such."

"4- Your cumhole can be used as a means of passive income. By creating educational or entertaining content, such as photos or videos, of your cumhole in use, you can profit through the sale of this content to those that may not be as fortunate in their availability of readily usable cumholes."

"God, this is so fucking kinky," Tiffany said, stroking herself. "

Kayla had to agree. The fact that she was creating an educational document about how to properly degrade and sexualize girls just like her (and herself, in particular, given the pamphlet title) was simultaneously disgusting and empowering. She imagined the Media and Marketing department printing up millions of copies of the pamphlet, distributing them throughout the company, online, and in print. Perverts across the world were going to be reading what she'd written, and as a result, she was furthering the company's goals of turning other girls into reluctant cumholes, just like her. It might even happen to Tiffany.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,637 Followers