Korrupting Kayla Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla was having difficulty processing exactly how she did feel about it. On the one hand, it felt dirty and weird to have her best friend's father cum in her mouth. On the other hand, it had made her feel... sexy and desired. That was an alien feeling. So many people had been telling her, lately, that she was. She just hadn't ever considered herself to be someone that was sexy and desirable before.

Sucking his cock had been exciting, and she'd even gotten off to it. How much of that, though, was her own desire and arousal, and what part of it was the Obsequium and the repeated brainwashing she knew she'd been subjected to? Was she some kind of natural slut, like Tiffany? Had she really been this way all along? Or was it what the company was doing to her and implanted suggestions that she wasn't that shy, nervous girl, but rather a useful toy for pleasuring others? It was all so confusing.

"I liked it," she admitted. "I just don't know how much of it was me liking it, or them telling me I like it."

Tiffany sat on the bed and put her arm around her.

"Maybe it's both," she suggested. "When I met you, you were curious to try all these things, right?"

Kayla nodded.

"Whether it's their influence or you're just naturally kinky, in the end, does it matter? You have to worry about yourself. I love you, and I'm not going to forget that you're really Kayla, no matter what they do to us. There's a lot of fun to be had in being a kinkster. I mean, just look at me. I'm the most well-adjusted daddy-fucking slut that I know!"

"How many daddy-fucking sluts do you know?" Kayla wondered aloud.

"That isn't the point. The point is that there are a lot worse things you can do in life than enjoy sex or being sexy. Just look at The Kardashians! Those sluts built a whole empire off being nothing more than a set of tits and ass for people to wank over. If a future of sexual domination is coming, then you have the choice to be afraid of it, or embrace it."

"You're the weirdest person I know," Kayla said.

"And the smartest!"

"I should go home. I'm too tired to think about this."

Tiffany kissed her again and said, "Call me tomorrow."