Krissy Ch. 06: Love Drugs

Story Info
After the party Krissy gets comforted by her two saviours.
3.5k words
4.04
11.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

*This story is a direct follow up to chapter 5 so you might want to check that out first to get a better view to the situation.*

'What happened? My head is spinning, is the room shaking or something. What's that noise?...Oooh, am I in a car? But how? This movement is making me sick. I don't feel well at all...I have to...I need to get out of the car!'

I want to tell the driver to stop and let me out but as I open my mouth it already comes out. '"Bwwwugh!!" A big stream of vomit all over the legs of the guy (or girl?) who's lap my head is on.

"Goddammit Krissy!! Are you fucking kidding me? Please tell me you didn't just barf all over my backseat?! I swear this is the last time I let you into this car. This is already the second time!"

'Oh oh, that sounds like my brother. And he sounds angry too. But how did I get here?'

"No problem dude, I'll clean up later. First get her home."

I hear another man's voice.

"Most of it is in my lap anyway."

He doesn't sound too pleased with it though.

"We're almost there, just turn right at the next road." I hear him say and the cold air flowing into the car tells me he just opened the window.

I suck in the fresh air. My head is still spinning but the nausea got better after vomiting.

'I don't understand how I ended up here. I don't remember. Was I at some party?...Oooh, my head. I remember dancing with some guys, Band with...wait! I remember, I was there with Monica.'

"Where's Monica?" I ask weakly.

"You blacked out, she called us to pick you up."

Micky (now I recognize Monica's brother's voice) replies. "You must have drank too much..."

"Again." he adds.

"No that can't be true." I manage to speak. "I only had a glass or two before we went to this house party. And there I only had a cocktail. I can't be drunk. I don't understand..."

"That bastard," I hear my brother say behind the steering wheel, "I hope Monica fucks him up good."

"Wait! What? Who's going to fuck up who?" I ask.

"Ssshh, don't worry about it," Micky says, "It's all fine. We're going to put you to bed. We'll find out what happened tomorrow when you're feeling better ok?"

The car stops and Micky opens the door. He tries to help me up but my legs don't work.

"She's in a bad shape Jessie." he says to my brother. "Here, take my keys and open up, I'll carry her in." and he picks me up.

'This guy is so strong', I think and the thought makes me all fuzzy inside. Or perhaps it's the cocktail. Or both. Once inside he carries me up the stairs and takes me to the bathroom. I try to stand when he puts me down but my legs are all wobbly.

"First we need to clean you up, can you undress yourself?"

"I really can't." I mumble something that's not really a sentence and he sighs.

"Ok," he says, "let me get you out of these dirty clothes."

He pulls my sweater over my head and throws it in the laundry bin. He takes off my shoes and socks and helps me out of my skirt. It seems I have lost my panties somewhere during the evening so he's looking straight at my bald pussy although I can see he's trying hard not to notice. It makes me feel weird, it's almost like he's touching my pussy with his eyes and the feeling makes me shiver. Despite my shame I can feel my pussy moistening.

"Can I take off your bra?" he asks, and he looks ashamed.

Is this the same guy who ass raped me once? It feels like he's a completely different person now; so friendly and helpful. The thought of letting him undress me makes me tingle in my belly.

"Yes please help me. I feel so weird."

He turns on the shower and for a moment I think he's going to leave me there alone. Then I can see him think and he asks me if I can handle it alone from there.

"I really can't,' I say, "can you please join me in the shower?"

He hesitates for a moment but then makes up his mind and starts taking off his dirty trousers and his shirt.

"I guess I can use a shower." he says.

I'm sitting on the bathroom floor and I feel helpless but there's nothing wrong with my eyes and I like what I see.

His arms I already know but the bows of his upper legs and those tight buns. Involuntarily I let out a sigh.

"Are you ok?" he immediately asks.

"Getting better." I tell him and I manage to smile my sweetest smile. "Just help me up."

With one strong arm he lifts me from the ground and he carries me to the hot shower. He gives me a piece of soap but I give it back.

"Can you do it please?" I ask.

With one arm he holds me up while he uses the other hand to wash me. First my belly and back, then my thighs and shoulders. Now he doesn't have any other choice than to go for my breasts, ass or pussy. He decides to clean them in that order and I soon can feel his erection pushing against my back. I hear his breathing getting heavier but that also goes for me. I'm ridiculously horny. It must have something to do with that drink they gave me.

I turn my head around and find his mouth for a kiss. I shiver as the tips of our tongues touch. This feels good. The feeling of warm water, his strong arms pressing me against his hard body, his hand massaging my butt and his hesitant kiss all add to the warm and fuzzy feeling that that cocktail already gave me. Our kisses start to get more passionate now and as I feel his hard cock pressing against my belly I slide my hand towards it, wrapping my fingers around the base. I remember it was big from our earlier encounter but now it's the first time I can really get acquainted with it. It's hard as steel and stands out proudly. It's so thick I can barely fit my fingers around it. I can feel myself slowly getting better now that I'm clean and have something to focus on. My legs are still wobbly but I feel I'm getting back control and the furious beating of my heart speeds up the curing process. I run my hands over his chest and over his back to his ass. It's hard and round and I engorge the sensation. Somehow my senses are increased. The sensations and emotions flow through me freely and overwhelmingly.

As I sink through my knees he quickly tries to support me but I tell him it's ok. Holding his ass I guide his cock to my mouth. The head hardly fits in my mouth as I push my lips around it, savoring the smell and taste. I love the musky smell and how it feels like ripe, soft fruit on my lips. Opening my mouth I work it deeper in making sure not to lose contact, keeping the tension on my lips while I move my tongue over the underside of his cock. Also this feeling is overwhelming. The smell, the taste, the way my tongue feels every detail of the thick head and the tight foreskin behind it. It's like nothing I've ever experienced. I'm in heaven.

Just as I move one hand from his behind to cup his balls there's a noise in the hallway. Micky quickly pulls back and I see the shock on his face.

"Fuck!" he whispers quite loudly, "It's your brother!"

He turns off the shower, gets out and hands me a large soft towel. He wraps one around his waist and helps me dry off. He hands me a dressing gown and puts on slacks and a t-shirt himself.

There's a knock on the door and I hear my brother ask, "Hey you guys done in there already? I cleaned the backseat of the car as good as I could but I really need to freshen up." he says, "It was hard for me not to vomit myself. Jesus christ, what a smell!"

Micky opens the door and helps me to his room.

"Let me get you to bed." he says.

He helps me to sit on the side and wants to leave but I stop him, holding on to his hand.

"Can you please stay?" I ask and I put my other hand under his shirt to stroke his belly.

He mumbles something about not being able to but as I see a bulge forming in his trousers I know I've won. As I pull his slacks down and take his hardening member in my mouth I make sure my gown accidentally falls open, showing my boobs and thighs. He lets out a sigh and gives up.

He opens the sheets and rolls me under them, discarding the dressing gown and his trousers. Now I'm so freaking horny I stop playing games. I work myself on top of him, kissing his neck and face. As I find his lips I stick my tongue in his mouth as far as I can while my hands go searching for his balls. My heart beats like a steam engine now and my breathing turns into panting. I dive down under the sheets to kiss his belly and while I grab a hold on his cock with one hand I use the other to pull up his shirt.

"Take it off!" I order him, but I don't want to wait and I lick my way to his chest.

I try to get the whole of his cock and balls in my hand, massaging them furiously and as I move my hand more to the back I manage to hook my middle finger in his asshole. His eyes shoot open in shock, but soon he relaxes again. I can feel his big hand cupping my ass, massaging it while he pulls open my pussy lips at the same time. I'm so wet now I can feel it starting to spread to my legs. I desperately need some stimulation and I work my ass up to his face while diving down on his cock, swallowing it in one go this time. He gets the message and opens his mouth, sucking on my whole pussy. His wiggling tongue parts my steaming hot lips and soon finds its way to my clit. The sudden touch is too much for my over sensitive button and I quickly pull away, ending lower on his chin. He counters my move by sticking his tongue in my hole and the sensation is so strong I'm almost coming right away.

Just as my breathing momentarily stops to build up enough pressure for a huge orgasm there's a knock on the door.

'Fuck!' I think, 'not now!' The door opens and my brother sticks his head around the corner.

'Is everything ok here?" he asks. "How's Krissy, she getting better already?...What the fuck!?"

Then he sees the terrified look on my face and puts together what's going on. I can see a devious smile forming on his face.

"Oops!" he says. "It seems you áre getting better. I guess I can go home then to tell mom what happened."

'Oh fuck,' I think, 'he can't tell mom. I need to get him to stay here.' Mom will have all sorts of questions that I'd rather answer myself. And besides, I don't know if it's the drugs or something else but my brother looks very good to me right now.

"Please stay Jessie." I say, "Come here, I haven't gotten the chance to properly thank you. If you could just hug me for a while."

My brother hesitates but comes into the room in the end and stands next to the bed. Behind me Micky is somewhere between pretending to be asleep and trying to push his fingers into my pussy from behind and I involuntarily let out a gasp which my brother pretends not to notice. I pull him in for a hug, wrapping my arms around him while I snuggle his belly with my face. I always liked his smell. He puts his hands on my bare shoulders and I thank him from picking me up and taking care of me.

"I'm sorry for vomiting in the car," I whisper, "I couldn't help it. I didn't drink too much. I really didn't. Let me make it up to you."

I try to pull down his trousers. He wants to stop me but when I assure him it's ok, he gives up and lets me pull out his hardening cock. 'How much cock can a girl handle in one night?' I think to myself. I smile and as I stick out my tongue and start to lick it I feel a warm sensation going through my belly. His cock is notably different from Micky's but also very beautiful. Hot, veiny and hard. Since he didn't get to shower the smell is much more present. I inhale deeply and savor the aroma. I like it and the fuzzy feeling I have makes it come in extra overwhelming.

I get on my hands and knees on the bed to get a better angle to suck it in and take Micky's hand and place it on my butt. He gets the hint and starts massaging my butt while pulling me open with his thumb. It doesn't take him long before he replaces his hand with his tongue. Now pulling me open with both hands he starts licking my asshole and I let out a loud moan on my brothers cock while I start to shiver. Oh my god!! This feels so good.

'More! Harder!'

I grind my ass in his face on one side and on the other I try to suck in Jessie's entire cock and balls.

I try to alternate between them to be able to suck them both but the sensations make it impossible and I decide to just focus on Jessie for now. Not much later my brother starts to breathe heavily through his nostrils and I feel his cock twitching in my mouth, filling it with spurts of hot cum. It's so much I can hardly handle it and I try hard to keep it from spurting through my nose which makes me cough on his cock. I try to swallow but some of it spills from the corners of my mouth.

Meanwhile Micky sticks his tongue deep into my ass and I can feel my pussy starting to pulse while juices drip across my thighs. I'm so fucking horny right now.

"My PUSSY!" I almost scream. "Suck my pussy!"

He moves under me and I lower myself onto his face so he can lick my throbbing clit. I grind my wet lips over his face with force and I can hear him gasp for air. The sensation is amazing. I dive down and suck his rock hard cock into my mouth, trying to get as much of it inside of me as is physically possible. Micky opens his mouth and does the same, sucking in my pussy lips as far as he can while rasping my poor little clit with his tongue. Just as I think I can't take no more he sticks his thick fingers in me. Two, perhaps three fingers start massaging my pussy walls and G-spot and I can feel his thumb pressing against my backdoor. As my orgasm hits me I have to let go of the cock I have in my mouth.

The orgasm causes an explosion in my head. The sensations are so overpowering that I lose my sense of space; I don't know what up or down is anymore and everything turns black while I see stars at the same time. I swear I can hear a girl scream at the top of her voice but I'm not sure if it's me. I lose control of my muscles and I feel cum gushing from my pussy in heavy streams, covering Micky's face and chest in clear liquid. I collapse and I'm shaking for minutes before I regain some control over my muscles.

With my last energy and my body covered in sweat I maneuver myself over Micky until his hard cock touches the entrance of my swollen pussy. Finally! I look up to make eye contact with my brother and look him straight in the eye while I push down and impale myself on Micky's enormous cock. I let out a deep moan but don't break eye contact.

"Jessie," I say, "do you remember that thing you once did to punish me?"

He nods, staring at me with his mouth half open.

"Could you do that again, please?" I almost beg him now.

He nods again, his face turning into a smile and he winks at me before he gets on the bed, positioning himself behind me. I hollow my back to lower myself as deep as possible on Micky's wet chest. Behind me Jessie spits in his hand and works the spit around and in my asshole. I gasp loudly as he pushes in his thumb with some more spit, making it slick. I stick my ass up as high as I can without losing Micky's cock from my pussy and I try to relax the opening muscles. At that moment Micky understands what I'm up to and stops fucking me as he grabs my ass cheeks with his hands to open me up for the second cock.

With my pussy stretched to the maximum by Micky's monster cock, the feeling of my brother pushing his cock into the other hole is almost too much to bear.

"Ouch! It hurts!" I shout, but my brother knows me better than I thought and keeps pushing until my asshole opens up to let him in.

The pain doesn't last very long and soon my ass is getting used to the pressure and relaxes enough to let him further in. Again the sensation takes me over and it almost feels like he's pushing the cock straight into my brain, hitting the back of my eyeballs. Before I'm completely ready, Micky starts moving his cock slowly inside my pussy and I close my eyes. I decide to just let this feeling of pain become pleasure and then bliss begins to wash over me. As my brother pushes his cock in all the way he also start to develop a rhythm and soon they are both fucking me.

The feelings are so overwhelming I drift away in my own world. A world that only consists of my pussy and ass and the pumping cocks filling them. The sounds that are coming from my mouth aren't human anymore and what I hear myself cry out sounds more like those of a dying animal. I now roll from one orgasm into another and I wish this feeling never stops. Water comes running out of my pussy constantly and I feel the sheets getting wet under my knees. I claw with my hands in the broad chest of the man underneath me while the other pulls my hair to keep me steady as he's plowing my butthole.

"I'm coming soon." he grunts as he speeds up to an almost unbearable rhythm and it's not long until I can feel him freeze and he shouts out a bear-like grunt.

I feel my ass filling up with his hot cum and another orgasm grabs me by the throat. I'm so out of breath now that it starts to hurt and I'm getting dizzy. Black spots dance before my eyes. Before Jessie can pull out I hear Micky grunt too and he rams his cock as deep into my pussy as he can, pushing me up from the bed so high I almost lose my balance. Inside of me I can feel his thick head slipping past my cervix and my eyes turn away in their sockets. The world is spinning now and I can't stay up straight anymore.

I let myself roll off him and fall asleep right away, my pussy and ass leaking cum and pussy juice and a broad smile on my face. I've never felt so satisfied in my whole life. The last thought I have, before I float away is that I should go back and ask Jari what he spiked my drink with...Just in case.

*

Many thanks to close2theEDIT for editing.

Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers