Krissy Ch. 08: Lazy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll on my side, searching for the source of the sound. Monica is standing in the doorway, rewarding our performance with a "slow clap". She has a wide smile on her face. "Well done Jani," she says, "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. Now let me handle the rest. You didn't come without me did you?" The reproachful gaze she levels at him makes me shrink a bit..

"No, Miss Monica,' he says, "I kept to our agreement."

"Good. As long as you remember who that cock belongs to."

"To you miss Monica," he answers.

Whatever's going on here sounds quite kinky. I shift around, trying to get a better view of what's going on, but Monica gestures me to move aside. She grabs Jani by his rock hard cock and pulls him to the bed. "You did well Jani," she says, "I think this time you deserve some relief. I want you to take the same position Krissy was just in."

Jani moves to the bed on his elbows and knees, his forehead in the middle of the patch that's wet from my drooling and he sticks his ass up in the air, his hard cock pointing down. Monica sets herself next to him and gestures me to come closer. I move to the side of the bed so my head is only centimeters away from his member. She pulls his cock back from between his legs and spits on the underside since it's now upside down. With one hand she grabs his balls while she rubs his dickhead with the thumb of her other. I can see him shiver with joy, and she pulls his balls, tightening the sack with her fingers.

"Now put it in your mouth." she says to me. I slip closer and open my mouth. She gives his cock a hard pull and pushes it in my mouth. I start sucking it, the faint coppery flavors of my asshole coat my tongue. His cock is salty and sweaty and I try to lick all the taste off of it. Monica releases his cock and pushes the back of my head until I can't go any further. 'Suck it, you slut! Suck everything out of it. I want to see it go down your throat." Her unexpected words shock me, but I don't have time to overthink it.

With my nose against his balls I can't breathe. I try to pull back, but she pushes me so hard I can't. The edges of my vision turn gray and blurry, dark spots dance across my sight. She pulls me back and I suck in the air through my nose as deep as I can. "Keep sucking." she orders. I do as she tells me. She crushes his balls even more now, they're turning bright red in front of my face.

'Suck harder bitch!" she demands, and her hand shoots out to pinch my nipple. My nostrils flare as I "gasp" through them in pain. I don't dare to let go of his cock, and keep on sucking and flicking my tongue around it as well as I can at the angle I'm in. Then I see Monica do the unthinkable. She spits on Jani's asshole, then on her finger, then shoves her finger inside him, all the way to the knuckle! Jani lets out a deep moan and starts to shudder.

"Keep on sucking you bitch." she says again, "And Jani, if you want to cum, you have to ask me, understand?"

"Uuuuugh!" he answers. I guess that is a yes. She starts moving her finger in his ass and I feel him shiver, his cock swelling even more in my mouth. His balls are now turning purple under the pressure of Monica's squeezing fingers and his cock seems to be growing every second. "Miss, miss, miss!" he says.

"What Jani?"

"Can I... cum?" he manages.

"No you can't," she says, "Not until you learn to ask me politely."

I can hear him grunt in despair but in the end he manages a full sentence. "Can I please cum miss Monica? Please?"

"Now that's better," she says, drawing it out, "You can cum now."

"Aaaaarhhh!" He grunts into the blanket, and his hot semen spurts in my mouth. I expected him to cum, but the amount he produces comes as a surprise. I manage to take in the first jet, but after that it just keeps coming, filling my mouth with hot, salty cum until it's so full it starts flowing from the corners of my mouth! I want to pull away but Monica pushes my head back in. "Oh no you don't." she hisses in my ear.

I try to breathe. It proves a mistake as I choke on his cum, coughing it up though my nose. Jani is just shaking like he's having a seizure, and his cum keeps spurting. After what feels like minutes Monica finally lets me pull off, Jani's cock flopping from my mouth, dripping with cum. He collapses on the bed, and by the looks of it, falls asleep right away.

"Just leave him here." Monica says, and she pulls a blanket over him, "I think he paid you back in full," she winks. "But hey!" she says, "The boys are back, and since my parents won't be coming back soon, I thought it would be a nice idea to play strip poker. Are you in or do you want to shower first?"

I look in her mirror and see my face. Make-up traces all over my face, cum dripping from my nose and mouth corners, my face is flushed, my body sweaty and sticky covered in red spots with here and there some bruises that are already turning blue. I look like a zombie that got run over by a freaking train. "If you don't mind, I think I'll go for the shower," I say, "and perhaps a little nap after that. You have fun with your game."

"Ok, sweetie." She kisses me on the mouth, dipping the tip of her tongue just past my lips, teasing mine for a moment, then, then turns and rushes out of the room.

***Many thanks to Vexingvanna for the writing tips and editing help.***


12